Start by marking “Five” as Want to Read:
Five

Five

(Black Hearts #2)

My family is everything to me.

When my life was ripped away from me, I found them.

Silas, Gabriel, and Baron—my hearts, my family, my home.

Together, we’re a dangerous family of assassins, but I’ve never been happier.

Until a member of our family goes missing.

He went out for a simple job and never came back.

Now it’s up to Baron, Silas, and I to bring him home—but what if he do
Published January 11th 2022 by Sara Cate Books

To ask other readers questions about Five, please sign up.
Kelly (AndKellyReads) Yes! It's definitely best to read Four first. …moreYes! It's definitely best to read Four first. (less)

Start your review of Five
Mareeva
Not ANOTHER man falling in love with this infuriating girl. Is that it? Am I just not annoying enough for a harem of my own?

“I already share you with my brother and my dad…now you want me to share you with my cousin, too?
Melanie (mells_view)
How can I be expected to make all of them happy, all the time?

Five is the follow up to this duos book, Four. This one has the past coming back to haunt our four favorite characters, and all I’ll say is that they get some fun and not so fun surprises along the way. It was an entertaining read, and I highly recommend it if you enjoy RH/poly reads that have that dark and forbidden aspect to them.
M
Jan 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
One of my favorite things about Five was the multiple POVs. It was such a treat to get a front row seat to everyone like that. This book needed it and it did not disappoint.

Iris was so much stronger this round and had really grown into her badassery. She was fierce and wouldn't let those guys play her. She knew her worth and she'd make them see it.

Silas, Baron and Gabriel were pure fire. I think this time around Gabriel was my favorite. Although, there is a new player in the game of assassins
Nyx Adrasteia ❦
Okay this is just getting worst and even more idiotic than the first. The only reason i read this was because of my 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐎𝐂𝐃 and the itch to finish what i started but this was just excruciatingly boring. At least the first one made me laugh with it absurdity, this just annoyed me. And i'm kind of angry because if you take the 𝐌𝐌𝐂'𝐬 individually there not that bad.
I honestly think this would have been better as an 𝐌𝐅 story rather than a 𝐑𝐇 one. But the 𝐅𝐌𝐂 just irritated me, idk if it's becau
Maddie (Bookaholic_Dreamer)
3.5/3.6 ⭐️

The Four consisting of FMC Iris Ann Pavetta Black, Gabriel Black, Baron Black and Silas Black are back in the sequel Five by co-authors Sara Cate and Rachel Leigh. But this time, the story is told through multiple POVs.

Many years may have gone by, but Iris, Gabriel, Baron and Silas are still together juggling their relationship, whilst continuing their leading their dangerous family life of being assassins.
However when one member wants more, it leads to him finding himself in troub
vxhexn reads
Ummm… excuse me 🙋🏽‍♀️ Rachel and Sara, I NEED ANOTHER BOOK. I want to see those last two chapters play out in much more detail. I’ll be patiently awaiting more from you two 😉 no there’s no cliffhanger, I’m greedy and need more is all

If you haven’t read FOUR 🛑STOP🛑 and go read that book before continuing. You’re going to want to meet and get to know the RH before you continue into this book.

So for the good stuff, from the title alone I expected there to be a new member joining the group but I nev
Valentina
Steamy af RH with a cartel backdrop and new addition, hence five. Silas will always be my favorite but the new guy … quirky, hot, playful.

The four -- Silas, Gabriel, and Baron, and Iris, find themselves three years later firmly entrenched as a family of assassin killers, but a headstrong member wants to grow, wants to make his own decisions. But the Black family is nothing if not protective of his members. This is a story of cartel dealings, family twists, and number 5.

Character development was
PP's Bookshelf
Sara Cate and Rachel Leigh delivered all the filthy steamy sizzling hot reverse harem deliciousness in Five. It was full of action and twists till the last page. And you have to know how the Four became Five...

Iris has found her own family with the Black family who are trained assassins. She is part of their team too. Silas and his sons Baron and Gabriel all fit to her heart. Then Gabriel decides to go on a mission in Mexico against Silas' advice and he is taken by the cartel associated with his
Christy Davisson
Jan 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a hella hot steamy RH with a ton of action mixed in for a little suspense?! If you answered "YES!!" Well you better GRAB this BOOK!

OMG Sara and Rachel brought some serious heat with this book. I thought Four was intense and hot, but this book was like double the heat and intensity off the charts. I wasn't sure how I was gonna like a new guy thrown into the mix but they did a fabulous job making room for the new guy. I definitely felt like this new guy was the perfect addition and it
Jenna Marie
Jan 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

Once again Sara Cate has managed to take a plot I was hesitant to read and make it into something I loved. Five is a RH made up of a dad, his son, and adopted son with Iris at the center. We meet them in the first book, Four, and I absolutely fell in love with their dynamic. Except in Five, there's a new addition. I was VERY hesitant going in. How was I going to be ok with adding another to the group? Won't this be awkward with the current guys
Jasmine
May 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I honestly didn’t know what to expect with this story but holy cow the one I got left me shocked! I was completely hooked and just eagerly devoured this book! I was wholly unprepared for the twists and turns Sara Cate and Rachel Leigh had up their sleeve! Iris, Baron, Gabriel and Silas’ story was piping freaking hawt! That one scene literally had my jaw on the floor! I dreaded every moment that brought me closer to the last chapter because I did not want it to end!
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
"Our love is not divided. It's multiplied"

I loved Four. So when I heard it was getting a sequel my first thought was "aww theyre getting a baby" not "awww they're adding another man to the mix" boy was I wrong and I AM SO HAPPY I WAS! Because this book wayyyyyy exceeded my expectations!!! I knew it would be good. Because I LOVE these authors so much. And I loved the way they both weaved through each of the different ways they wrote in the last book. But with this one? WOW. The new guy, he was ju
Victoria Weston
Jan 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great read and is a real dark mafia, reverse harem romance book that you will love and I was gripped from the start. I loved Four and when these authors get writing together there work is absolutely fantastic and when I found out that they were writing a second book with these characters I couldn't wait to read it.

Iris is a strong and very independent woman that knows exactly what she wants. She loves her men with so much passion and the chemistry that they all have is awesome. T
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jan 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
After she loses her family Iris finds a new family in the four men who opened their home and arms to her at the worst time in her life. From them she has learned how to defend herself, take down the enemy, and of course the true meaning of love. They are unified group who never does anything without the others... but when one decides to go against their usual code and goes out on a simple job and things go array, the group must band together to find their missing man. But nothing could prepare t ...more
Alyssa ☽
This book HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL for a sequel. The taboo, forbidden romance had me hooked. I was excited to see what the crew was up to ……

And then it just was 300 pages of nonsense

I’m not sure what the authors were thinking. Honestly I kept going because I need to see how it ended.

I didn’t realize why this title was named “5” until almost halfway through. And then I was here for it.

BUT THE WAY THEY BROUGHT IN THE FOURTH MEMBER OF THE HAREM.

and that’s when I found out I strongly dislike the
Bookstagram3172
Jan 08, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book and this review is my opinion only.

Five is the second book in this duet. It follows Four and must be read in order.

I don’t really know how to write this review as while I didn’t love it I also didn’t hate it either. For me, I didn’t enjoy the first half, but that could be because I had just read a book that I was so engrossed in that it still sat in my mind.

The second half was much better, there was more action. I liked the different pov chapters so we could rea
Brittany St Thomas
Jan 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
One job changes everything and the Black family must now save one of their own.
I loved this story. The amazing, passionate, and delicious tension between them all is still there and it only grows as the story goes on.
Iris is madly in love with her guys so when one is at risk, she does what she has to do to get him back.
There is so much angst and passion throughout. It's incredibly sexy and full of lust and love. Danger around every corner and new truths that change their lives forever. There
Rumi
Feb 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t sure how Four could become… well, Five.

Iris and the Black boys seemed content – perfect, even. Gabe, Baron and Silas were all starting to come around (pun intended) to this new and unusual relationship they developed with Iris.

Then shit happens.

And Q enters the scene.

The missing piece and PERFECT addition to the harem they didn’t know they needed.

My God, this boy.

This.

Boy.

Nerdy, swoony, and that dirty talk? Threw me TF off. Because holy shit I wasn’t expecting that.

Sara Cate and Rachel
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Jan 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Iris and her men are back and what a dark intense and steamy story it is ! I was so excited when I heard we were getting another book with my favorite family of assassins and these two authors didn’t disappoint! It’s action packed full of steam drama and suspense the twists and turns kept me on my toes the whole way through another must read ! Find out how this family of four became five !
queen_of_the_books_18
May 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Listened on audio! This is the second instalment of the series and I absolutely loved it! I loved seeing the dynamic that Iris, Silas, Baron and Gabriel had 2 years on from Four.

As per usual Sara Cate and Rachel Leigh kept us guessing with the plot twist and made sure to bring allllll the spice!

A fantastic RH.
Chelle Acott
Jan 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Loved FOUR, and now there's FIVE... And its even better! Absolutely loved it, its all go go go from the first page, so much hot steaminess With Iris and her Boys, bloodshed and angst, you definitely won't want to put this down! So so good!!! ...more
TheBookPlatypus
Jan 11, 2022 rated it liked it
Silas, Gabriel, Baron.
Two sons and a father who all got their happy ever after with one girl, Iris.

Or so we thought.

Their will probably going to be two reactions to this story. One? Iris has a huge heart, she opened it to one more guy. Two? Iris is a whore. And to be honest, I went back and forth on my opinion. 😂

Gabriel unexpectedly finds out more about his birth family and well, it’s a lot more then he bargained for. A few kidnapping’s and failed rescues later, Iris lands in the hands of th
Rebecca
Edited Manuscript

I wasn’t sure how a fifth would be added or even if it could. I can’t wait for readers to see what these authors did with the Black family!
Felicia
Jan 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five by Rachel Leigh and Sara Cate is a dark assassin reverse harem romance.

The book does come with a trigger warning: "Five is a dark reverse harem romance that contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find uncomfortable, such as murder, torture, and abuse."

I was so excited when Rachel and Sara announced they were doing this sequel to Four. They knocked it out of the park! I was pulled in from the first chapter and couldn't wait to see what was
Nikita Navalkar
Jan 21, 2022 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rh, dark, squirt
Why on earth did I decide to read this book? And why did I not DNF it? What am I doing with my time? These are just some of the questions that plagued me while I was reading this waste of words called a book. Not that it’s bad, just that it’s…unnecessary. No no, it’s also definitely bad.

I was always uninterested in whiny little Gabriel, but instead of maturing over the couple years since we met these people last, he instead crossed all limits of stupidity in this one. He’s like a 12 year old thr
Roselyn_Reads
Jan 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
**WARNING**
Do not read this book while snuggling under a heated blanket, because HOT FUCKING DAMN!!!! This book was INTENSE. I need a M**Fucking cold shower right now before I start sending "in the heat of the moment" texts that I know I know I'll regret.

My girl Iris is who I want to be when I grow up! She is so damn powerful. I absolutely adored her and not because she was getting it on with four hot guys, but because she was in control of her life. Iris is the one who vocalized what she
Heather Hahn
Jan 15, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Sara Cate and Rachel Leigh have done it again- this continuation of Iris and her boys- Silas, Baron, and Gabriel is just as good, if not better, then the first. I’ll be honest- It’s difficult to give this book a fair review without giving spoilers, so I’ll do my best without ruining this for those that have not yet read it. And if you’ve read Four, you absolutely HAVE TO read Five.

We’re brought back into the intense world of the Black Family. Silas remains the same father- protective over Gabrie
Saucy Sierra
And Now It's Five

Like in Four a family is made. Now it's Five. Gabriel has something to prove considering his behavior is a bit eccentric. Silas is the most conservative. The leader of the family. Baron has calmed down since his rebellion which hurt everyone. When Silas wants to pass on a job because it doesn't feel right, Gabriel decides it's his time to shine. Heading to Tijuana alone wasn't exactly smart. Not when you're a Black.
That now includes a young woman who has been training to be a k
Joy  Avery
Jan 26, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
☆☆☆☆
Five was another action-packed, incredibly steamy thrill ride that was time well spent. Although the plot was a little different, Five still read a lot like Four.
To Iris, her world revolves around the family she’s made with Gabriel, Baron and Silas Black. They are a family of assassins who took Iris in and taught her their trade when her father was murdered right in front of her. It’s three years later when Gabriel goes missing after going on a simple job. What if he doesn’t want to be fou
Joy  Avery
Jan 26, 2022 rated it really liked it
☆☆☆☆
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• King of Corium (Corium University Trilogy, #1)
  • His Christmas List
  • Trouble with the Guy Next Door (Rock Bottom, #1)
  • Crowned Crows of Thorne Point
  • Callous Boys (Callous Boys of Crystal Cove #1)
  • Tiny Dark Deeds (Court Legacy, #3)
  • Villainous: A Dark Mafia Captive Romance (A Villain Collection Book 2)
  • Snowflakes and Secrets: A Twisted Tales Novel
  • Dark Desires
  • The Lies we Steal (The Hollow Boys, #1)
  • Jingle Bell Beard (Kringle Family Christmas, #3)
  • Grudge (Malice Mafia, #3)
  • Forbidden to Love (Mazzone Mafia, #2)
  • The Wrong Blue Eyes
  • Vipers and Virtuosos (Monsters & Muses, #2)
  • Savage Rivals
  • Wildcat (Wildcat Hockey #1)
  • Single Girl Rules #BananaParty
See top shelves…
Sara Cate is a USA Today best-selling author of steamy romance and sexy book boyfriends. Although she writes a wide range of tropes, Sara is best known for her age gap and taboo romances. One thing you can expect from her entire collection is heaps of steam and plenty of angst.

Living in Arizona with her husband and kids, Sara spends most of her time reading, writing, or baking.

Find out more at: