Start by marking “Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max” as Want to Read:
Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max

Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max

(Sawyers Siblings #2-3)

Annie, Get Your Guy
No one likes being treated like a kid sister—especially by someone as sexy as Guy Donovan. So when Annie Sawyers sets out to seduce Guy once and for all, she tracks down every book about sex she can find. One of them has to work, right?

Messing Around with Max
Maddie Montgomery needs a couple of notches on her bedpost—fast. Rumor has it that Max Sawyers is
Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Duets, #47, 384 pages
Published February 22nd 2001 by Harlequin Duets

To ask other readers questions about Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max

Start your review of Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max
Laura V.

Fue una tontería, pero se hizo rápidisimo de leer y un poco divertido.
Entre las tonterías que hace Annie para "seducir" y las excusas morales de Guy para resistirse se hizo ameno.
Me pareció un poco increíble que luego de un accidente automovilístico pudiera hacer ejercicio físico del bueno(?). Pero who knows, no es que me atropellaran camiones todo el tiempo para saber, i know nothiiing .__.

Cheesecake
I listened to this as an audio that wasn't attached to the story about Max. But I had already listened to that one last year, so I pasted in my old review. Each story is about the length of a Harlequin... 180 pages.

Annie Get Your Guy

(Annie and Guy) * (one star cause i skimmed so much)
Guy was disappointingly unromantic. After pining for him for the better part of a decade, while Guy took her for granted, I was hoping for more effort on Guy's part. Instead what I got was a comparison of his feelin
Yelania Nightwalker
Me han encantado! No había leído nada de Lori Foster antes, así que fue una verdadera alegría ver lo padrísimo que escribe.

La historia de Annie me gustó un montón, fue muy divertida, tierna, sexy y creo que Annie y Guy hacía una pareja adorable. Me reí mucho, sobre todo cuando descubrí como habían liado el asunto entre todos.

La historia de Max, fue linda, divertida (parece ser un sello de la autora), sensual... Yo creí que en términos de tiempo en el que se desarrolla la historia, podría tener
Michelle
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
Not a fan of this Lori foster novel..which is surprising since I devour everything she writes! All of the heroines are very virginal for lack of a better word. Sexually inexperienced so much so they are stupid which I can't really see any woman being. I spent way too much time eye rolling and screaming at my iPad..girl are you that dumb?" I'm pretty much easy to please but this book tested my patience and my limits.
Al
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two delightful and easy to read stories. Romance with some sexy parts. Well told.
Pam Crenwelge
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Max the Reprobate

The story of Annie & Max ( younger siblings to Dr. Daniel and his wife, Sex-Therapist, Lace! Read their stories to see if Annie can get her guy and Max can convince Maddie to love him and his (somewhat eccentric) dog.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jun 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
I've read "Annie Get Your Guy" but not "Messing Around with Max." Dear Audible had the audio on sale; so, it's time to clean and listen to something rare for me: an unread Lori Foster.

Umm...wow! As absolutely scrumptious as Max is, he's been a bit of a manwhore, and that just bothers me in heroes despite the overwhelming number of heroes who are, in fact, manwhores! LOL

Anyway...this was a really fun story from Lori Foster, but I did find myself losing the storyline on occasion. Not sure if I was
Maddie
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: okay-read
I am not sure when this book was written but really the way Annie talked felt very unrealistic. What 25 years old is so clueless about things related to sex? Even virgins can research on their own. She sounded much more immature and childish than her age suggested. And all the men in this book and their alpha maleness got annoying at some point.

Flash news: the women you're sleeping with are someone's sister or daughter too so unless you're gonna be celibate stop the hypocritical double standard
Thenia
Aug 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Annie, Get Your Guy

The short story of Annie, who has been in love with her two overprotective brothers' best friend, Guy for years, and decides to finally do something about it.

She is a bit too naive for her age, but determined to seduce Guy, and jumps at the opportunity to be alone with him in an isolated cabin while he recuperates from an accident.

Fluffy and short but enjoyable.
Delacey
Jun 18, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: romance
3.5 stars. Neither story was bad. I quite liked Annie Get Your Guy, the dialogue while Guy was oblivious was very funny. The second story, had trouble keeping my attention. It did have some sweet spots, I just had trouble caring about the H&h&dog. ...more
Yorda
Oct 14, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Más que dos novelas en una son una especie de dos cuentos de vivieron felices y comieron perdices, donde todo es perfecto, pero oye, son entretenidos. Para leerlos en una tarde lluviosa son perfectos :)
Elle
May 25, 2010 rated it liked it
2 stars for Annie get your Guy. Guy was obtuse and Annie was annoying ... so the rating is understandable.

4 stars for Messing around with Max. Max was adorable!!! His dog Cleo ... what a character. The relationship between the H/h was adorable. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!
Dewi Read
Jul 09, 2011 rated it liked it
Satu buku 3 short story. Ttg 3 bersaudara. Yang paling bagus dan suka story ttg Guy and Annie...lucu abis..
Hpitcher
Nov 06, 2011 rated it it was ok
i hate romances that are too easy. these were both like that
Jeananna
Jan 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved it!!
Kristina
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. I really like how the different characters interact with each other. I would recommend this book to others.
Anjula
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
Beige is not sexy. Neither are these two heroines whose versions of seduction are beyond clumsy (not in an entertaining way) and oddly aggressive.
Meagan Catherine
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I LOVE this author!
Jan
May 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
Annie get your guy was boring to me and the innocence was terribly stupid along with the romance and so called seduction in the story.
Rain_bow_girl
CJ
Jan 24, 2016
Jessica Santamaria
Dec 11, 2017
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 3 Dec 01, 2009 09:54AM

• Guilty Pleasures: A Collection of 3 Super Sexy Novellas
  • Hard To Resist (Girl Most Likely To)
  • The Truest Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #4)
  • A Kiss in the Snow (Fool's Gold, #20.5)
  • Seducing Santa
  • Meet Me At Midnight
  • Air Kiss (Running on Air, #0.5)
  • The Lemon Sisters (Wildstone, #3)
  • Blood of the Earth (Soulwood, #1)
  • General Joe (Magnolia Ridge, #2)
  • Bookstore Barbie (Magnolia Ridge #1)
  • Curse on the Land (Soulwood, #2)
  • The Wilde Side (Wilde Series, #2)
  • Wilde Thing (Wilde Series, #1)
  • The Wilde One (Wilde Series)
  • Flame in the Dark (Soulwood, #3)
  • One Night of Trouble (After Hours, #3)
  • Second Chance Girl (Happily Inc, #2)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds from t

Sawyers Siblings (3 books)
  • Little Miss Innocent? (Sawyers Siblings #1)
  • Annie, Get Your Guy (Sawyers Siblings #2)
  • Messing Around With Max (Sawyers Siblings #3)