Start by marking “The Everything Thai Cookbook: From Pad Thai to Lemongrass Chicken Skewers--300 Tasty, Tempting Thai Dishes You Can Make at Home” as Want to Read:

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Thai cuisine creates a harmonious blend between spicy hot and comparatively bland ingredients from age-old Eastern and relatively new Western foods. Featuring both outstanding traditional recipes and cutting-edge crowd-pleasers such as Spicy Fried Rice Sticks, Salmon Toast, Chicken Satay, and Thai Crab Cakes, The Everything Thai Cookbook guides you through preparing meals ...more
Published November 1st 2002 by Everything

To ask other readers questions about The Everything Thai Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everything Thai Cookbook

♥Xeni♥
Apr 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is a very interesting cook book! It's simple and straight forward, although it does use some pretty specific Thai-ingredients, which are hard to procure in Europe.

What I like most? The Thai ice tea and Thai tea section. Finally I learned in what order my cream, sugar and tea ought to be put together in!

Otherwise, I'll start cooking up some of these dishes as soon as I can find me some real peppers! Darn Hungarian's for just loving paprika so much!
Stephanie
Jun 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a good cookbook, but most of these I would not eat. I'd recommend it because the recipes are easy to follow & ingredients esy to find. I just don't like most of what s offered.
Mckinley
Stephanie
May 09, 2015
Ken Baker
EDITORIAL REVIEW:

Sumptuous Thai dishes you can make at home!

Thai cuisine creates a harmonious blend between spicy hot and comparatively bland ingredients from age-old Eastern and relatively new Western foods. Featuring both outstanding traditional recipes and cutting-edge crowd-pleasers such as Spicy Fried Rice Sticks, Salmon Toast, Chicken Satay, and Thai Crab Cakes, The Everything® Thai Cookbook guides you through preparing meals as good as you’d find in your favorite Thai restaurant.

The Eve
Christopher
May 19, 2013
Paul Thompson
May 13, 2015
g.duffieldgeoffrey
rated it did not like it
Jun 02, 2015