Start by marking “Bloodshed (Underground Affliction #2)” as Want to Read:
Bloodshed (Underground Affliction #2)

Bloodshed (Underground Affliction #2)

One decision is all it took. One small moment in time and everything changed.

All my life Blade and Zeke have tried to protect that small shine of innocence within me, keeping me in their shadows.
Well now it's gone.
Taken from me.
Ripped away piece by piece until the darkness took over and created a monster they will come to fear.

I never thought I would feel the need for reve
Kindle Edition
Published by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Bloodshed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodshed

Start your review of Bloodshed (Underground Affliction #2)
Aloha Readers
Dec 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Bloodlust may have left us on a cliffhanger, but Bloodshed gives us the conclusion we were waiting for.

I already loved Zeke and Ash in the first book, and of course loved them even more in this one. Zeke and Ash are determined to give Charli what she needs, and it's clear that she needs the both of them.

Zeke may have spent his life protecting Charli, but after everything that's happened he now knows that it's time for their relationship to become what it was always meant to be. He's a very prote
Pixie.reads
Jan 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Bloodshed is the final book in the Underground Affliction Duet and is a dark MFM romance.

There are some really dark themes within this book so please check the Trigger Warnings before reading.

This book throws you straight back in where Bloodlust ended, but this book focuses mostly on Charli, Zeke and Ash's POVs.

Charli was the more reserved member of The Underground in the first book, however we see her come into her own in this one after suffering at the hands of Peter and the Diamond Ring.

Aft
ashtag_reads
Dec 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right where Bloodlust left off and the action and intensity stays strong throughout the book.

Charli is a lot more than you’d expect from her in book one. She goes through so much but comes out swinging. I loved her tenacity and how she stayed true to herself.

Ash is such a sweetheart. His surprises for Charli are so thoughtful and not what you’d expect from a gruff biker.

Zeke’s need for revenge and control take over and go is one intense character when he gives in to that si
Misslilyis
Jan 10, 2022 rated it really liked it
❗❗Spoiler Alert ❗❗
If you not have read Bloodlust that is the first book. you should close this site because small spoilers will be told.

Bloodshed is the second book in Underground affliction Duet and is a Dark Mature romance, MFM/Menage book, that is about both Crime Gang and MC.
In Bloodlust, we got to follow Blade and her guy's POV but in Bloodshed, it changes over and we get to start following the story from Charli together with Zeke and Ash POV. But we also get some insight from Blade.

The Bo
Jan 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Bloodshed is the second book in the Underground Affliction series and picks up right where Bloodlust left off with a doozy of a cliffhanger—however Alex Denver knows how to work magic and gives us the beautifully bloody conclusion we were all dying to have so all is forgiven! If you’re a fan of dark, bloodthirsty, revenge and the wronged seeking vengeance…then this book is for you!

Bloodshed is a story of a Phoenix rising from the ashes to reclaim what she’s lost and who’s hell bent on a mission
Vic
Dec 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
‼️ SPOILER ALERT ‼️
If you’ve not read Bloodlust, I suggest you close this page and go do that now. There is absolutely no way I can review Bloodshed without dropping some serious spoilers for book 1.

You have been warned.

Bloodshed is a very different book from its predecessor. The story moves over to Charli, the more reserved member of the Underground gang, along with Zeke and Ash. There are also a few chapters written from Blade’s point of view because it wouldn’t have been right to leave her ou
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney
Stephannie's 4 Star Review:
The first book left us with a big cliffhanger and this book gives us the conclusion.  There was a lot of Charli's POV and less of Blade and Harley's POV which I really wanted more of and was a tad disappointed that I didn't get more of them.

Charli's possible RH is Zeke and Ash which are both guys in the first book as supporting characters. Charli goes through a lot in this book and some of it is hard to read.  Charli changes after everything she goes through and Zeke
Rebecca Carsley
Jan 19, 2022 rated it it was amazing
An Fantastically Epic Continuation Of Book 1!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Review

Alex has done it again!!! What a freaking awesomely dark and bloody tale!! This picks up right where Bloodlust ended with Charlie being taken along with Blade and Harley. Tortured and abused our favorite characters rise above it and are twice as strong as they were before.

This is Charlie’s story this time around and she’s out for revenge and bloody retribution!!! Zeke and Ash are by her side from the moment she breathes in her freed
Shawna Jimenez more.books.forever
Ma’am!! Okay I see you… You went ahead with that debut novel Bloodlust and said hold my beer let me go ahead and top that with Bloodshed. This book picks up right where we leave off in book one and it is non-stop from that moment on. Let me tell you our girl Charli has got some balls of steel something we didn’t get to see in book 1 but shined bright in book 2. She really came out swinging in all her blood soaked glory. Ashe and Zeke are completely perfect for Charli even while she was a bit hes ...more
Erin Figueiredo
Freaking Phenomenal!

WOW! What an outstanding conclusion! I was utterly blown away, completely captivated and on the edge of my seat the whole way through. The intensity has been kicked up, it’s darker, grittier, bloodier, more violent and I craved every second of it.

Charli is one hell of a kickass woman. She’s fierce, strong and is not afraid of showing everyone that she has balls of steel! Zeke and Ash are perfect for her. They know just when she needs them and when they should let Charli be C
Michelle The Outgoing Bookworm
Revenge served cold.

Bloodlust ended in one hell of cliffhanger which left the fate of Charli and Blade unknown. This book picks up right after and it starts off very emotional and painful as the two are subjected to horrors from their old abuser.

In this book. Charli is the main focus and we find out she is no shrinking Violet and is quite handy with tools of torture when exacting revenge. Zeke and Ash are there by her side but have to learn that she needs to do things on her terms.

Expect lots of
Carissa Riggs
Dec 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Alex Denver writes captivating stories! I was so impressed with her first book (her debut album might I add) and I didn’t know where she was gonna go with part 2. All I can say is WOW! She did not disappoint. Charli really comes out of her shell in this book. I always knew she had a fighter’s spirit, but dang, this girl is strong! She goes through hell and still comes out on top! Plus her relationship with Zeke and Ash is off the hook! Those men are so possessive and it makes me swoon! I highly ...more
Christine Fass
Dec 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bloodshed is part 2 of Underground Affliction and needs to be read after Bloodlust. Bloodshed picks up where Bloodlust left off. Blade and Charli are in captivity, we don't know what happened to Harley. Make sure you heed the trigger warnings, the first few chapters of this book has graphic sexual violence. For the most part this book is told from Charli's, Ash and Zeke's perspective. Where the first book focused on Blade getting together with Axe and Harley, this one shifted to Charlie navigati ...more
kittielovesbooks
Jan 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
***You must read Bloodlust BEFORE reading Bloodshed!!***

Trying to review without spoilers…so excuse the brevity.

Bloodshed picks up right where Bloodlust left us, though now we are getting the story more from Charli’s point of view. In Bloodshed, we get to see Charli’s evolution under Peter’s abuse and see her strength when she finds out about a particular person’s capture. I think that this change was necessary for her relationship with Ashe and Zeke to really work. This is a highly emotional a
Chanel Johnson
Jan 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Oh the emotions!! I literally cried in the first few chapters. And the shower scene between Blade and Charli, I lost it and had tears in my eyes. Their pain and suffering is heartbreaking.

I love this story so much and to see Charli grow from her recent life events was awesome!! She was already a badass but this book just proved it.

I don’t want to give too much away. If you are a fan of Bloodlust, you will love Bloodshed! And the spice is so good!!

Alex Denver you have made me a forever fan of y
Jess Boschock
Dec 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yessss. Alex Denver has done it again. I loved this story! Bloodshed picks up where Bloodlust left off. I loved Charli, her character was a favorite of mine from the first book. And of course Blade and Zeke are amazing as well. I also enjoy Ash’s character for the person that he is he surprisingly has a soft side for Charli. This story is a angsty, emotional page turner that will have you on edge till the very end. I loved this book and you definitely need it on your shelf. Can’t wait to see wha ...more
Leanne
Jan 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Highly anticipated book #2 from the underground affliction series from wonderful new author Alex Denver….DID NOT disappoint. You are drawn into the characters, like watching a movie on a screen. This book will make you laugh cry,cringe,close your eyes so tight, that you don’t want to continue, but you can’t help yourself. Book #1 Bloodlust drew you in…. Book # Bloodshed….sucked you down the rabbit hole of becoming so invested in the lives of these characters. Excited to see where Alex takes me n ...more
Gloria Thomas
Jan 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Bloodlust is a dark revenge thrill ride. This is Charli's awakening. You see her grow and become the women she was always meant to be. Zeke and Ashton realize how much they need to allow Charlie to be who she was born to be. Alex takes on a roller-coaster of emotions, violence and revenge in Bloodshed. The characters develop as the series goes on. The hurt that Charlie, Blade and Zeke go through transforms and transcends into an epic tale!!!!!!! Alex Denver is definitely a dark author thar keeps ...more
Shirley Monas
Mar 04, 2022 rated it really liked it
More blood, more gore

If you’ve read the first book, then you already know it’s not for everyone. There is definitely more blood and gore in this second book. This book focuses more on Charli and Zeke as well as Ash. The book picks up where it ends from book 1.

Vengeance is high and it’s bloody gory. I took one star off because I felt that the story could have been told without soooo much of the gore and more about how the victims dealt with their trauma and how it affected their relationships.

I
Chey3995
Jan 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Bloodshed follows up where Bloodlust left off, with Charli and Blade held captive by Peter. With an epic rescue, the two are back, and the story shifts to focus on Charli, and the two men pursuing her, Zeke and Ash.

I loved Charli's relationship with both Zeke and Ash and the way the three decided to make things work. I definitely enjoyed their scenes together and the author did a great job in writing characters that fit well together.

The writing was great, and while the pacing was a little slow,
Nicole Mulraney
Dec 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!! A perfect end to Blade, Zeke and Charli. So excited for what's to come!!!
Just because its changed from Blade's point of view, doesn't mean it's any less dark, twisted or amazing. You get to see it all from other characters and it's very well written!
Couldn't stop reading and should definitely be on your TBR!!!
Melissa
Great read

A fabulous ending to this duet. The first book is Blade's and second is Charli's but they intertwine beautifully. This is a dark and violent read but not over the top. The revenge was excellent. I loved all the relationships both love and friendship. Lots of twists, suspense, action and spicey scenes. Great read. Looking forward to the spin-off series!
Mia Fury
Jan 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I was so desperate for this book after I read the first one. It didn't disappoint. It delivered in spades. The characters are so well written, and intense, and watching them evolve, from their experiences, is just mesmerising. I want so many more books featuring these characters, and can't wait for the MC books next! Brilliant, just brilliant! ...more
Tia Fanning
Jan 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
best revenge book ever

Have you ever secretly wanted to go all vigilante on some @ss4ole for harming children? — if so, then you will LOVE this revenge story. However, note that this is a dark romance, and readers will have to be okay with the “ick” to get to the “oh yeah, beat that mthrfckr to death” part. So read those warnings before purchase this love story.
Tashina Fulbright
Jan 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING

This is the second book I have read from this author and I cannot WAIT to read more. The rough life these three had is unimaginable. And then for two of them to be kidnapped and run though the same thing again is even worse. This is a dark book (not in my opinion but in others) so please be careful when reading if you have triggers.
cassie
Jan 17, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Okay I’m late for my ARC review on this because #covid so @authoralexdenver forgive me I promise I’m a better reader usually.

However this book (chefs kiss) it was just as good as book 1. Picks up right where Bloodlust left us.

The underground girls are TOUGH. Like this whole book i was blown away by their resilience and the way they processed their trauma.

I’m glad they have their men but really they could of done it all on their own with just each other.

The torture ooo it gets my dark side goi
Nance
Dec 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bloodshed is the thrilling conclusion to this series!
Bloodshed picks up right where the previous book left off and was nonstop action till the end. I loved the storyline and the characters. I loved this dark, gritty and spicy series and recommend reading it!
Kim Lindsay
Feb 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great read. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tami
Dec 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I was hoping for and so much more! I have been excited for this with the way Bloodlust ended. I felt so many emotions reading this book.
The strength and determination that Blade and Charli show is amazing for all that they have been through. The way everyone came together for the ones they love. This was the roller coaster of my dreams!
Kristie Wyatt
Dec 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
I love this gang! Every single one of them. Alex has written a series where there are a number of “main” characters and they are all likeable. The storyline is phenomenal and so engaging. I have devoured both books. This series is dark, gritty & very spicy. For a new author Alex is smashing it!

• The Howling Wind (The Enchantment Series, #1)
  • Organized Chaos (Chaos, #1)
  • Return (Stratham Knights #1)
  • Bully God: An Anthology
  • Pretty Secrets (Pretty Little Dead Girl, #1)
  • Sleeping with the Dark (The Righteous. #3)
  • Twisted Knot (Lost in Love, #1)
  • Hate You Forever (Hate, #1)
  • Hiding in the Dark (The Righteous #4)
  • Make You Mine: A Dark High School Bully Romance
  • Vicious Reign (Five Families #3)
  • Blurred Lines (Pacific Prep, #4.5)
  • We Tell Lies (Behind Closed Doors, #1)
  • Triple Threat (Deception Duet, #1)
  • Ruled by Magic (Ruled By Magic, #1)
  • Mercy (The Bleeding Hearts, #4)
  • Rebels & Rejects (Black Creek, #1)
  • Alpha Lyrae: Tales of Kingdoms Past

News & Interviews

Welcome back, once again, to the perennial tradition of summer reading. Thanks to display-technology advances in e-book readers, you can...