Start by marking “Twelve Naughty Days” as Want to Read:
Twelve Naughty Days

Twelve Naughty Days

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... TWELVE NAUGHTY DAYS

Cancel your plans, because twelve of the hottest romance authors have teamed up to bring you a delicious holiday treat: a series of never-before-seen short stories inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas.

Each of the authors will have an unforgettable, steamy story. Set to one of the twelve days in the
Published December 14th 2021 by K.A. Linde Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Twelve Naughty Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twelve Naughty Days

Start your review of Twelve Naughty Days
Christy
Dec 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I’ll be honest, the main reason I picked this anthology up was to get One Cruel Wedding Night by K.A. Linde. I adore Katherine and Camden and I was desperate to get their wedding story. It was perfect and a full five stars. And the Sierra Simone one was also a full 5 stars.

Novellas rated:

TheBookPlatypus
Dec 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
1. One Cruel Wedding Night - K.A. Linde
3/5⭐️

The infamous Manhattan ice Queen Katherine Van Pelt Is set up in an arranged marriage to Camden Perry.
Her father defrauded all of his clients and the IRS. So they took almost everything nearly draining her trustfund.
To keep her lifestyle, a cruel bargain to be to become Camden‘s wife and have access to his money. But most importantly surrender to him. She accepted.

“How could I hate Camden Percy with the fire of a thousand suns and also want him to
kat
Dec 17, 2021 added it
❛ two turtle doves ❜

miss skye warren made my day when I saw she wrote a short story about gabriel and avery, the love of my life. and I missed damonpenny, christopherharper and hugobea, so seeing everyone make an appearance in their story made me so freaking emotional plus, I’ll never get over gabriel miller as a father. oof, my heart is very full at this moment.

· 5 stars.
Erin Lewis
Dec 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 star review Twelve Naughty Days
A collection of hot and steamy stories with proceeds going to benefit suicide prevention. The theme of the stories is based around the song A Partridge in a Pear Tree which I love so that was an added bonus. When time permits I look forward to reading the other stories by the following authors:
K.A. Linde

This review is for: Ten Dir
Kelly_Reads_Books
Dec 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 6-stars, arc, loved-it
This is a fabulous collection of stories and all the proceeds go to charity, and I think that is tremendous and so kind of all these authors.
Two Turtle Doves by Skye Warren took me an trip down memory lane, catching up with old friends, and looking into their lives in present day. Gabriel and Avery are pregnant with their second child, and are so full of love and happiness. I loved seeing them as parents
Babel
Dec 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Little morsels of Christmas romance are the best. Especially when you're busy and you just want the best feelings right away.

This bundle includes the wonderful Two Turtle Doves by Skye Warren. How does this author manage to write a tale both cosy and majestic? She's so talented. Feelings evoked by this story are as beautiful as the words themselves.

Imagine a Christmas season decked with family love, handmade garlands and a surprise. Avery is still unsure of her worth in the midst of such fortu
Wendy T
I enjoyed all these novella Christmas stories. They all were all hot steamy and naughty stories.
Crystal
Average rating: 3.5

*reviews are listed in order read, not book order*

☆One thing that I found to be missing from the audio version, was the intros by the author at the start of each story. Some of these are important to fully understand the story and/or how they relate to the song.

One Cruel Wedding Night, by KA Linde -narration by: Erin Mallon/SebYo. 3 stars. 1-10%, pgs 7-47. For some reason, I didn't like the writing on this one, and yet I still thought the good was story. I love an arranged mar
Sara Reads Romance
Dec 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received an eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and options are my own.

Overall I really enjoyed this steamy and sexy anthology. Such great authors came up with a fantastic collection of stories. This is one I’d really like to add to my collection.

Overall rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

One Cruel Wedding Night by K.A. Linde -

This is only my second time reading this author and I’m very surprised how much I devoured this story. It absolutely captivated me. I haven't read Cruel Marri
The Romantic Rush Blog
Dec 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Deck the halls and ring the bells, Twelve Naughty Days is the perfect kinky present under the tree. Thank you naughty Santa, this was a fantastic season diversion full of super steamy holiday treats that will get you all hot and bothered.

Themed around the twelve days of Christmas, this anthology is jam packed with some of romance’s most talented authors, many of whom I see as masters the fine art of balancing poetic prose and epic storytelling with scorching smut. Each delivers a unique short s
Keri Loves Books
Nov 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Review of Swan Song by Giana Darling

An action-packed, high energy love story between two strangers who hack their way to justice.

Finnegan lost his mom a year ago and he’s been searching for answers. It’s led him to the dark web and the only friend he has. Through his journey he got on the radar of the Obsidian Swan and now she wants something from him. You can be whoever you want online, so secrets are plentuful.

This was an edge-of-your seat short story with suspense and heat! I absolutely loved
SP
Dec 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is a take on the 12 days of Christmas, and makes them naughty. I personally love anthologies like this one, you get to meet different authors and also read some favorites.

Goner By: Fiona Cole

Fiona Cole us and always will be one of my favorite authors. She has a way of writing… that I can’t get enough of. She can write the most steamy books and still give the most compelling plots. This story was pretty short and sweet. We get to revisit the Voyuer world… and I get to find out tha
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Review for Swan Song by Giana Darling

I absolutely loved this action packed suspenseful heartwarming short novella! Curtains backstory is so heartbreaking! The writing was exceptional the characters amazing I loved that we got to see Zeus and some of the Fallen Men. I thought that Swan was absolutely perfect for Curtains I hope and pray we get more of these two because I definitely need more!
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Multiple Authors, Romance
5 Trevor Project Stars
* * * * *
Please Take The Time To Do Something For Yourself That Does Good For Others!
December 10, 2021
Get Ready, This Is Coming Very, Very Soon...You Don't Want To Miss It!
October 27, 2021
What Do K.A. Linde...
Skye Warren, Fiona Cole, Nana Malone,
Claire Contreras, Nikki Sloane Giana Darling,
Sierra Simone, CD Reiss, Laurelin Paige,
M. Malone, Angelina M. Lopez...
Have In Common...

Well, All Are New York Times and USA Today bestselling Authors...
And All Decided to Take...
The I
Amy Falcone (amybooksaddict)
3.5 ⭐

~ Swan Song by Giana Darling

Im not a huge fan of shorts stories, but I think no one does them as Giana!! Besides how short it's, I was so entertained with Curtains story, that I didn't realize I finished until I saw I was into another story.

That's how captivating Giana’s stories are. If you want a short novela that is fun and fast paced, go grab it asap. The book has several short stories to keep you entertained for a while and the benefits go to a fundraiser, so keep that in mind.
Shannon
This was a collection of deliciously steamy holiday short stories. Some I enjoyed more than others but there was definitely a little something for everyone. Various levels of steam and kink. Lots of sexy fun and a surprising number of heist stories but overall definitely a fun holiday read! Great on audio with a full cast of top notch narrators!
Kirsty McCracken
Dec 18, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Sierra Simone is why I bought this and really she was the only story I actively enjoyed. A few others were fine, and some were very meh in my opinion. Still. Sierra gets my vote every day of the week.
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Dec 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Oooh, I loved these bite-sized stories! Little morsels of characters I grew to love and some I hadn’t met before and am now dying to get to know better.

~~~

SWAN SONG by Giana Darling

Curtain’s (hi)story (from her Fallen Men series). It’s action-packed and suspenseful. I totally didn’t expect that. Ooh, and it’s a hacker story to boot! I was looking for more hacker-themed love stories just recently, haha. Ms. Darling just knows how to make her readers happy! PS: We get a glimpse of Zeus too!

~~

TWO T
Kelly G (Now Accepting Book Boyfriend Applications)
This anthology is HOT AF! OMG! These are short stories that coincide with the 12 days of Christmas.... kind of. The heat level is seriously off the charts! These are about some couples that we have already met in some of the authors' other books, or a secondary character that was mentioned. But the did not fail to pull me in 100% to these stories.... even though some of the authors were totally new to me! Laurelin Paige gave us some much anticipated glimpses into Donavan's brain and the way he t ...more
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Ho Ho Ho… It's time to spice up your Kindle with twelve naughty short stories! One-click the Twelve Naughty Days Anthology. The stories in this anthology are inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas song. Some of these hot holiday short stories are related to characters in each participating author's books and are total standalones. This hot holiday treat will steam up your Kindle screen and bring you a little extra holiday joy. Bonus: All proceeds benefit suicide prevention and will be donated to T ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
-Two Turtle Doves By Skye Warren (4 Stars)
Gabriel and Avery from The Pawn celebrate Christmas with their daughter and a new one on the way. A sweet short.

-Swan Song By Giana Darling (5 Stars)
Get ready to meet our favorite redheaded H4ckr, Finnegan “Curtains” Ramsey before her becomes part of the Fallen MC! This is a short full of action and definitely leaves you wanting more of his story!

-My Present This Year By Sierra Simone (5 Stars)
Two chapters of Pure FIRE🔥😏🔥! A taboo treat
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
There are no words for this. I devoured this in like a few hours. I needed this. The theme is amazing and the stories themselves are perfect for the season. I love short stories, especially in anthologies, and the authors delivered.
 Linathebookaddict
Dec 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
How fun!! Some of my favorite authors in here. They united to bring you this steamy Christmas anthology that every romance reader needs!!!
We meet some old favorite characters from Skye Warren, Laurelin Page, Giana Darling and more!!!!
You need this. Get it!!
FeezReads
Dec 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Giana’s story about curtain was truly amazing. Curtain’s backstory was so devastating which broke my heart. Absolutely loved how we saw some of the fallen men and Zeus.
Dec 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: proofread
Swan Song by Giana Darling

I couldn't get enough of this fast-paced, suspenseful short story for The Fallen MC character, Finnegan (Curtains). I loved every crumb and morsel that G Darling gave her readers and it left me wanting more of these characters. It is the perfect short - it drew me in, kept me captivated, and I am intrigued and sitting on the edge of my seat ready for more. Can't wait for what's to come for these two! Well done once again G Darling!
Ri
Dec 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
One of my favorite things about anthologies is how different the stories are going to be inside the collection. I was, especially, excited about this one because I was curious how the authors were going to tie their stories into a particular day from the 12 days of Christmas.

One Cruel Wedding Night-KA Linde
These were new to me characters but they definitely piqued my interest. The chemistry coming from these characters was fire and I was 100% invested in watching this story evolve. After discov
CerysAnne
One Cruel Wedding Night - K.A. Linde
4.5 Stars

Woah. If this isn't the perfect story to read to introduce me to KA Linde's storytelling and writing, then I don't want to know what you think is, because this WAS the perfect story to read to introduce me to KA Linde. In eight chapters alone, she showed me her talent. In eight chapters alone, she delivered the steam I love to see in an enemies-to-lovers story, the chemistry I love to feel between characters who love to hate and hate to love each othe
PP's Bookshelf
Dec 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Twelve extremely talented and amazing authors put their own spin on the twelve days of Christmas and Twelve Naughty Days is here. It was a dazzling combination of festive mood, holiday cheers, dirty times and sweet emotions. A not to be missed anthology for sure.

My favourite from the collection was Ten Dirty Demands by Laurelin Paige. Billionaire business tycoon Donovan Kincaid makes ten dirty demands when his wife and Soulmate Sabrina makes him dress as Santa Claus for the office Christmas part
Marcia
Dec 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this anthology. These authors did a great job putting a twist on the 12 Days of Christmas. What a great read this anthology turned out to be. The 12 authors came together to give us readers a different and very special take on the 12 Days of Christmas. Some of the stories were more holiday-ish than others, but more than anything the stories were quick, fun, and did I mention steamy. Plus, we were able to catch up with some of our favorite characters from prior stories by these ...more
Renee
Dec 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

One the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Twelve Naughty Days.
Cancel your plans, because twelve of the hottest romance authors have teamed up to bring you a delicious holiday treat: a series of never before seen short stories inspired by the 12 days of Christmas. Each of the authors will have an unforgettable, steamy story. Se to one of the twelve days in the popular Christmas song, it will be perfect for you to si

• Bridge of Love (Speak No Evil Trilogy, #0.5)
  • London Bridge (Speak No Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Bridge of Lies (Speak No Evil Trilogy, #2)
  • Broken Bridge (Speak No Evil Trilogy, #3)
  • Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
  • Beautiful Nightmare (Dark Dream, #2)
  • Sweet Mercy (The Collector Trilogy, #2)
  • Last Resort (The Collector Trilogy, #3)
  • Sweet Devil (Hellfire Club, #5)
  • Blame it on the Vodka
  • King of Spades
  • Rake I'd Like to F...
  • Enemy Heir (Tattered Royals, #2)
  • Beast of Bishop's Landing
  • Man For Me (Man In Charge Duet, #2.5)
  • Tis the Reason for the Season: A Dating Season Prequel (Dating Season, #0.5)
  • Sherwood
  • Take Me (Manhattan Mafia, #1)
See top shelves…
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy n ...more