Start by marking “Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys, #3)

Birth of a Baby Daddy

(The Baileys #3)

If you're having fun living your bachelor life in your Alaskan hometown and out of nowhere a woman shows up holding a baby she insists is yours, you need a plan-a birth plan.

BP Step #1 - Lift your jaw off the floor.

BP Step #2 - Figure out the baby's age-do the math.

BP Step #3 - Try to remember the woman and with any luck, her name.

BP Step #4 - Double check that she
Published October 2021 (first published May 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Birth of a Baby Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Birth of a Baby Daddy

Start your review of Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys, #3)
Liv
description
--> That's how excited I was about this book! It drove me crazy not knowing who the baby's daddy was. Finally, the secret's been lifted!

3.5 Stars

Besides Savannah’s story, this one was the most anticipated book in this series for me, especially after how book #2 ended. I was so excited and had high expectations with a storyline like that, because there were so many possibilities and you just never knew on which path it would lead you.
'This is like a wild fucking pitch I didn't see coming th
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Best small town romance series I’ve ever read and every book just gets better and better! I’m writing a full review for the blog but just had to say, I LOVE EVERYTHING about these characters! The perfect romance!
Kathy West
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harley doesn't know what to do. When her daughter is diagnosed with a medical issue, she knows her only option it is find her daughters dad. Problem with that.... he was a one might stand two years ago. But by some crazy luck, Harley ends up in Alaska of all places, looking for Denver Bailey. (HAHA)

When Harley first walks in to Rome's new restaurant, he tells her it is closed. But he doesn't know is that the shock of the year is about to happen. Why? Denver isn't the baby daddy, he is.

Harley wa
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Birth of a Baby Daddy was the third book in the Bailey’s series by the authors Piper Rayne. They are my new favorite authors because they keep me giggling and this experience was no different.

The book started exactly where the previous book left off with the Bailey family celebrating Rome’s new restaurant and a female stranger crashing the party wanting to know which twin, Denver or Rome, was her baby daddy.

No spoilers on which twin was the star of this show, so I can’t elaborate, but let’s just
Shayna
“𝗜’𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜’𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁."

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 by Piper Rayne will truly touch your heart! This series just keeps getting better and better. If you haven't fallen in love with 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘴 yet, you are missing out on something so special!

🅖🅡🅐🅑 🅘🅣 🅗🅔🅡🅔
Amazon → https://amzn.to/2VrDHsv
Apple → https://apple.co/2TbDKUm
B&N → https://bit.ly/2Rmxt7i
Kobo → https://bit.ly/2ztREJH

ARC Tag
Nadine Bookaholic
Okay, so here's the deal this is going to be a super short review because there is NO WAY I am blowing the secret on which twin, Denver or Rome, is the Baby Daddy but I will say I was right in who I thought it was! ;)

Harley had a one-night-stand and the results were a beautiful baby girl named Calista. Being brought up in foster care and not knowing her own medical background has driven Harley to find Calista's father which brings her to Alaska. If you read Advice from a Jilted Bride, and I hop
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
This is not my first read by this author & I have been waiting for this book finally!
First of I'd like to say that I am Miranda through and through!! haha she is the bomb!! Also that this was not what I expected to be honest. It was so much more, you get to revisit the previous characters, same banter and fun except now there is a baby girl involved that is the sweetest thing ever.

When Harley decided to stay for that one week so the hero can get to know his daughter, it was so brave of her consi
Carmen Rae
Hmmm how do you review a book when one of the MCs is a secret? When all you want to do is gush about him, it makes it even harder. If you're reading this in series order then you know one of the twins just became an unexpected baby daddy. If your not, don’t worry this could be read as a stand alone you just missed the cliffhanger of OMG who’s the baby daddy from the last book.

And since that little bomb was dropped I have been dying to find out whether it was Denver or Rome and how the Bailey cl
Caroline
5 stars

They did it again! I love this series and I adore the authors!
I love a good Surprise pregnancy/one-night stand book and this is for sure going up there with some of my favorites in this trope.
This book is filled with humor, love, a loud family who don't know when to mind their own business, a Surprise pregnancy, a little drama and a lot of fun. What more can you ask of a good book?

This is a Bailey's books so of course it is good they don't even have to have a love story in the book as
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
LAWD HAVE MERCY.... this book was EVERYTHING!!! I'm so head over heels in love with the Bailey's and with each book released it gets harder and harder to pick a favorite and really you can't because each one is that damn good!

In true Piper Rayne fashion we get a read that is filled with witty banter, family shenanigans and undeniable chemistry. Harley is a beautiful, sassy, tell-it-like-it-is momma who only has her adorable baby's interest at heart. Baby daddy is the typical bachelor and one wh
Paula  Phillips

One of my favorite authors is Piper Rayne and so when she releases a new one - it jumps to the top of my reading list, and I devour it within one sitting. The Baileys at the moment happens to be one of my favorite bookish families. I want to be a Bailey. Birth of a Baby Daddy is one of the twin's story as a woman rocks up carrying a little girl, and she doesn't have a name but a face. The thing is that there is two of them, and now they have to pinpoint nine months earlier to see which bachelor
Saly
This is the third book about the Bailey siblings and this time it is the 25-year old twins that are the focus. The question of who is the baby daddy is solved soon, and we learn it is Rome, who in the past books has been shown to have a way with women. He is now on the verge of opening his restaurant so the news is a bomb. I liked how he took the time to process the news and step up.

Now, I really really liked the heroine Harley. Having grown up in foster care and never having known her
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Piper Rayne sure knows how to start a story off with fireworks. That's one of the things I've really enjoyed about the Bailey series. These books jump right in and get things moving. It makes for a great read that is instantly attention grabbing.

Once again I fell even more in love with the Bailey family in this story. I loved how they always come together to help and support each other. Even if it's one of their own who's actions caused the current situation they're dealing with.

I don't want t
Tina Morgan
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I swear Piper Rayne gets writing this amazing books and making it harder and harder for me to pick which one is actually my favorite!! I keep saying I think this last one is but I honestly believe that they all are and I just can't pick or that the one I'm reading at the moment is until the next one or whatever they all are I'm just loving the one I'm on at the moment the most because it's the one that's freshest in my mind.  Lol I know I sound crazy but I love their books and with this one I ca ...more
Alex ♈
May 02, 2019 marked it as how-about-never  ·  review of another edition
Is it a book about male protagonist's birthday (literally) and maybe his childhood?
I would even dare to ask, if the models on the cover are his parents...

Coz... that title...
Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀
Rome is my new favorite Bailey! The life long bachelor turned loving father and family man gets me every time.
Ambur
Shelves: daddylicious

I've never seen this show...but this GIF is so perfect for this book! haha

Initial Reaction:
Absolutely looooved this one!!! The couple was fabulous! I loved Harley and I loved getting to know the Baileys even better...especially our mystery baby daddy! 😉

This Book In 5 Words:
Surprising. Flirty. Delicious. Tender. Daddylicious.

What Did I Like:
- The characters! One of my favourite things about Piper and Rayne's books will always be their characters! They put you completely in their char
KFForever
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

And the Bailey’s are back in the Buzz Wheel. They always get in there for such delicious antics. This time; however, is for one Bailey, a life-changing event. Harley came into town looking for the father of her child. Not realising that the father was an identical twin. The Hero never for one minute ever thought that at the age of 25 a child would be calling him Da-da.

Through highs and lows, the Hero proves to everyone around
Ariadna Basulto
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A super sweet and fun surprise baby romance where you’re dying to know what twin is the baby daddy? Yes, please! Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Raine had me from the blurb and I was not disappointed one bit.

I loved Harley. She’s a strong, independent single mom trying to do her best for her daughter. Having grown up in foster care herself she’s doing the most she can to give her baby Calista a better life than she had, including a family. And gah, that kid is freaking cute! She stole my heart o
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
OMG, Piper Rayne's books just gets better and better every time. I keep thinking I loved the previous one and then I read the next one and that is my favourite, and I bet when I read the next one... well you get the picture, lol

At the end of the previous book, we were left with Huh, What happened here and the problem is that Harley is looking for her baby daddy. Unfortunately for her, the guys she thinks it is, is a twin and both of them do not remember sleeping with her. I mean really it can on
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
A forever bachelor now a baby daddy!
I love this troupe and this family so much... The close-knit Bailey family sticking together through thick and thin.
Harley comes to town to introduce her daughter to the baby daddy and what ensues are two strangers getting to know each other and navigating life as parents.
I think where I struggled a bit was feeling the connection between these characters as they were literally strangers but I loved watching them get to know one another and the Dad bonding wit
phoebess
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
Birth of a Baby Daddy was the best of this series so far—which isn't saying anything if you look at my reviews of previous books—but it still felt like a draft, an unfinished idea... and it was missing the "drive", something that would hook me up and never let go. ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From what I gathered, Advice from a Jilted Bride (book 2 in the series) ended with a cliffhanger when the heroine showed up out of the blue with a baby in tow. Since the series is called "The Baileys" is safe to say that one Bailey guy is about to find out that he is a daddy. I haven't read book 2 and I was a little lost at first. Anyway, I was asked not to reveal anything about the MCs and I don't even know if the heroine's name was mentioned, so I will refer to them as heroine and hero from no ...more
Katie (readingaboutlove)
This is hands down my favorite book in The Baileys Series so far! Piper Rayne completely fooled me after that ending in Advice From A Jilted Bride! I was so expecting to see Denver's story coming next, but it turns out it's Rome, and y’all I was not disappointed! Birth Of A Baby Daddy is a surprise child romance with a one-night stand that turns into more down the road story.

UGHHHHH y’all, I love Rome Bailey so much! He’s another that I wasn’t sure about because he just seemed like a player who
Anna Jo
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 81 Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne
No new author or title
Rating 5/5
Summary Rome Bailey is one of the Bailey twins and he is the defintion of a play boy. All that changes when a young women comes in with a baby and is looking for Denver. Turns out she was actually looking for him. She says she wants his DNA and nothing else. But Rome has other plans in mind.

What I thought of it: My jaw dropped to the floor at the end of book two. It was when we found out that one of the twins had a kid
Irene
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-promo

Another very entertaining read by Piper Rayne, loved Birth of a Baby Daddy ❤️

The writing is well done, the storyline is entertaining and held my interest all throughout the book and all the characters own a very special place in my heart!

Birth of a Daddy touched my heart, both lead characters have baggage that makes them believe a happily ever after isn't on the cards for them. But add a cute, adorable toddler, a building friendship and off the charts chemistry, they couldn't stop their
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Piper Rayne has done it again. Birth of a Baby Daddy is another beautifully written Rom-Com by this brilliant author. I am positively glowing and feeling rather bubbly after reading this book. it is filled with humor, crazy family that we all missed and loved, an adorable baby and nether regions that are on fire.

In the end of Advice from a Jilted Bride, we were left in suspense as to who the father to the stunning blonde's baby.
Harley has come to this small town in Alaska looking for her baby d
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Advice Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3) by Piper Rayne
I absolutely fell for Rome, no real surprise, after all he is a Bailey, Harley and Calista. In fact there is not a Bailey that I don’t love. They are such a great family and their friends are just as awesome.
I really love small town romances and found myself wishing that I could be a part of the Lake Starlight , Alaska community. However it can also make it harder to live in, as Harley finds out when she arrives in town se
Avidez Literaria
"If I could trust myself, this situation would be a lot easier."

Denver and Rome are twins and have always played games. Even with girls. Until a girl appears in the middle of the family dinner, with a little girl in her lap, stating that Denver is the father, but the arrival of Rome reveals: there are two potential fathers for this baby.

And at least two questions remain in the air: Is Calista's father Denver or Rome? And will one of Lake Starlight's most notorious bachelors be hooked into the li
Gab Mce
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The more and more you read Piper Rayne the more and more you continue to fall in love with their characters! This was so awesome because first of all it had you hooked because you didn’t know who the baby daddy was...then when it was revealed my jaw was literally on the floor.

The main characters are strong and flawed and so real that you can’t help but root for them. Their journey intensified your need to have them come together and that is part of the Pipe Rayne brilliance.

And then you keep r

• The Best Friend Problem (Mile High Happiness, #1)
  • Flutter (The Nash Brothers, #3)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • A Really Bad Idea
  • The Red Zone
  • The Feel Good Factor (Lucky in Love, #2)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • America's Geekheart (Bro Code, #2)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend (Billionaire Collection, #2)
  • 28 Dates (Crazy Love, #3)
  • Baby Mine (Hunter & Lennon, #1; Roommate Duet, #1)
  • Luca (Chicago Blaze, #2)
  • Best Man (Billionaire Bachelors Book 6)
  • Make Me Yours
  • Imperfect Match
  • The Dating Proposal (Caught Up In Love #2)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Lucky in Love, #3)
See top shelves…
Piper Rayne is a USA Today Bestselling author duo. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to husbands who drive us to drink. We're both chauffeurs to our kids. Most of all, we love hot heroes and quirky heroine ...more

The Baileys (9 books)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys, #2)
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys, #5)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • Secrets of the World's Worst Matchmaker (The Baileys, #7)
  • Winning my Best Friend's Girl (The Baileys, #8)
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys, #9)