Start by marking “Untold Secrets (Dancing With Desire, #2)” as Want to Read:
Untold Secrets (Dancing With Desire, #2)

Untold Secrets

(Dancing With Desire #2)

Money.

My lavish lifestyle and job used to be my everything, but those days are over. It turns out that there really are more important things in my life, even if it is a lesson I had to learn the hard way.

I was naive.
My boss isn't merely a shadow, he is the darkness, and there's nothing he won't do to morph me into the perfect plaything.
His perfect plaything.

Deceit and
Kindle Edition
Published March 1st 2022

To ask other readers questions about Untold Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untold Secrets

Start your review of Untold Secrets (Dancing With Desire, #2)
Tara
Mar 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Well damn! That’s how you do a second book in the series, and that ending about slayed me! I wasn’t sure if my heart could take one more shitty thing happening to Mia! The poor girl has been through so much, enough to break her and keep her down, but it doesn’t. Somehow she keeps finding the strength to move forward.

All the secrets really start coming out from every direction. She has a psycho obsessed stalker that’s watching her every move, work is an absolute nightmare, she is blackmailed, an
bookaddict2021
Feb 28, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Well Untold Secrets definitely took a much darker turn as the author steps it up a few notches. Although there were hints of what happens in both the previous and current book they way Ren Blakely integrates certain events was genius! I have been on an emotional rollercoaster throughout this book and judging by the ending thats going to continue into the next one. Just as we got answers to some of our questions, events happen that leave us with countless more to take their place.

My heart really
Sam
Mar 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Ren really brings the darkness in this book, we had barely scratched the surface in book 1 now we jump right in. Ren has skillfully extracted secrets and hidden truths and will take you on an emotional journey as they are brought to light, these words will grip hold of your heart and make it hurt.

Mia deserves a medal for her journey, strength and growth in this book. She gets hit with secrets, anger, resentment and her stalker from every angle imaginable and somehow she finds the strength to pic
Deborah Apodaca
Mar 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
CJ, Alex and Mia are on their way to the hospital after CJ received a call from the nursing staff that Kas had been in a serious car accident. When they finally get to speak with the doctor they find out that Kas was lucky to be alive and thankfully he hadn't been at full speed when his out-of-control car had crashed after his brake lines had been cut.

Because of his injuries he had been put into a medically induced coma to help with healing. When he finally awakes weeks later the first words out
Mar 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
Untold Secrets, the second book in Ren Blakey’s Dancing with Desire series, is a deliciously dark continuation of the first book that will take you on an emotional heart wrenching, action packed ride full of all things dark and twisted.

This story picks up right where the first book left us with Mia, Alec and Coen finding out the fate of Kas after his crash and right from the start this story will rip out your heart out as discoveries are made that will leave Mia devastated! As the story unfolds
Niki
Feb 28, 2022 rated it really liked it
We’re back in the world of the Dancing With Desire series with Mia, Alec, Kas, and CJ. After the EXTREMELY DRAMATIC way book 1 ended I had no idea what was in store for four in this book. Drama and secrets abound here, that is for sure!
As much as this series is about Mia, I felt like there was a little bit more of a focus on the guys in this book. There a deeper look at how certain events (which I won’t explain here for spoiler reasons if you have not started this series yet) have affected them
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Poor Mia I don't think anyone has ever gone through what she has, or more like I would hate to be in her shoes because no one deserves to go through what she has. To have someone stalking you the way she has been stalked and have to just be traumatized the way she has is not something to have a party over.

This 2nd installment definitely had me on a whirlwind of a rollercoaster. You will definitely be entertained, you will be sitting at the edge of your seat, you will be flipping your pages like
Shawna Jimenez more.books.forever
Ugh! Man this second installment in the Dancing With Desires Series was seriously a punch to the gut and to the heart. We pick up right where we left off in book one with Kas and the aftermath of the car accident. Mia’s stalker has gone off the rails to say the least. This time around we dive deeper into each of their guys and their back stories which I loved they have kept a lot of secrets some of which come to light and that doesn’t go over well with Mia. Also can we talk about how much I want ...more
Jess Papadopoulos
Mar 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This book took a turn I never saw coming. The reader picks up where the book one ends and to say my jaw was already on the floor is an understatement.

Mia goes through so much in this one, she is tested in every aspect of her life and even when others would break she is some how able to become stronger. The way she reacts to things is very human and I love how well rounded she has become. She makes decisions based on emotion, sometimes in the moment, and deals with the aftermath in a way that ca
Marni Ortiz
Feb 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Untold Secrets is the second installment in REN BLAKLEY’S ( Dancing With Desire Series ) This is the continuation of Mia , Kas , Alec and Coen’s story and picks up right where the first book left off , with Kas surviving the car accident in which Mia’s stalker caused by cutting the brake line but not without injury .when he wakes up , he has no memory of mia , he only feels hatred towards her .mia is completely heartbroken by this revelation. This book is definitely darker then the first one and ...more
Jennifer Bishop
Mar 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
So many lies, so many secrets, what happens when it’s all revealed? This is book two in the Dancing With Desire Series, and let me say, this one will keep you on your toes!

This story is full of secrets, lies, deception, blackmail, steam, and truth bombs! Baby and the guys are faced with so many obstacles that stand in the way of their happily ever after. They must work through the myriad of truths that come to light, not to mention their biggest roadblock, Mr. Riley!

I am loving this series! Th
Erin Figueiredo
Mar 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Things have picked up a notch with book 2. I was on the edge of my seat, biting my nails and gasping at every little twisted thing that happens. It’s darker, more intense, definitely sexier and one hell of an emotional rollercoaster ride.

The emotional turmoil throughout pulled on my heartstrings and had me sobbing with heartbreak over Kas and Mia. I was questioning how Mia was ever going to get through this hurt. With so many obstacles thrown in her way and with all the lies and deception
Samantha Hickey
Feb 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I ADORE this series!!!

Untold Secrets is book 2 in the Dancing with Desire series. Make sure to read book 1, Tempting Distractions first and make sure to check the trigger warnings!

We pick up right where we left off in book 1, and i was on the edge of my seat almost the whole freaking time.

Mia goes through so much in this book, my heart was breaking for her. Even with how bad things got at times, she still had faith in her guys and she is just so damn strong. I love Mia so much.

Mia's relationship
XxnightxowlxX74
Feb 27, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0-2022-arc-reads
Baby/Mia’s stalker ups the game he is playing. She has to make some pretty difficult decisions that will leave them all heartbroken.

After book 1 we were left with a pretty big cliffhanger. Kas survives the car accident in which Baby’s stalker cut the brake line but not unscathed, he loses his memory of Baby and when he wakes up he hates her.

The guys have a “pet” living in their basement and in book 2 we finally find out what kind of animal it is.
We learn a lot more about the guys and their pa
Kaylee
Mar 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This book is so twisted and intriguing that I am dying to see what happens next.

The last book ended on a HUGE cliffhanger with one of her fl guys practically dead. Is he alive? Yes? Would he be better off dead? Heck yes! What Blake does instead make my heart break in a million pieces. She truly didn’t deserve all of the pain she went through.

Her other men are trying so hard but she just keeps getting beat down against everything. Yet she comes out stronger each time. What will it take for her t
Kerrie Goodman
Mar 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
well this is a corker of a second book!

The darkness really ramps up following the cliff-hanger of book 1. Starting with one hell of a twist that left me rather heartbroken for Mia. With someone pulling strings behind the scenes, Mr Riley becoming even more of a problem and finally finding out about the pet in the basement mean this isn't short of drama.

We get a lot more back story from both Mia and the guys and it gives so much insight into why they are how they are. The relationships between th
jade
Feb 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Hot,steamy,heart renching, action packed that’s just some of the words I can use to describe this book. From the very first turn of the page you are again pulled into the story and you just can’t put the book down. You pick up where book one left off and you are emersed in the story from there on.

Mia is so strong with what she has to endure throughout the story, but with each book you also see her growth along with her guys Alec, Kas and Coen they all have there demons and faults but you also se
Heather
Feb 28, 2022 rated it really liked it
This book is definitely darker then the first one. Everyone has secrets and they are all starting to come to the surface. Mia is forced to make some very difficult decisions in order to protect those she cares for. Kas broke my heart. His accident at the end of book one devastated me and his struggle this book was rough. I loved how Alec opened up about his past. And I loved seeing a different side to Coen. The ending was pretty badass even if it drew some tears. I'm really looking forward to th ...more
Stephanie Gerard
Mar 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
We all have secrets…. What’s yours?

This is the second book in this series, I can’t wait for the third. The main character is put through so much in this book. She is like me as in Mia makes decisions based on subjective feelings. Her emotions, and thoughts rule her decisions make her seem more human and relatable outside of the pages of this book. The men in here wow. Seriously. They are a unit a strong one and I love that. I also have to say that I absolutely can’t wait to read book three but a
Inga O
Mar 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Untold Secrets is the second book in the Dancing With Desire series and wow has the darkness increased tenfold! I already loved the first book but this book just dials it up from the stalker to the secrets! Our FMC Mia/Baby is such a well rounded strong and despite going through so much still comes out the other side! The guys in this book you definitely get a new deeper understanding for them and I absolutely loved seeing that side of them, although sometimes I really wanted to strangle Kas and ...more
Michelle The Outgoing Bookworm
This was one emotional rollercoaster. Picking up after book one, Kas’ fate is revealed and because of it there will be hurdles for everyone especially Mia. But then did we expect it would be easy?

This book sucked me in from the first page. Mia and the men have one dark journey and it still isn’t over. As others have said. I feel this book is darker and the turmoil is next level.

Some questions answered but still others are left open and of course that ending will leave you a wreck.

* I received t
Maria J
Mar 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing follow up to the first book in the series, Tempting Distractions. Untold Secrets is a bit darker than the first book but I did not mind that at all! We got to know the men a bit better in this book as well! We get more background on Alec and CJ which I really enjoyed reading about!!

Mía sufferers and goes through many challenging situations, and I honestly felt terrible for her! Any one of those situations would have broken me but she is so strong.

Overall, it’s a great read! P
Chey3995
Mar 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Darker and More Intense!

Ren Blakely has stepped up the dark and twistedness in book two and I am living for it! Everything was spot on, and Mia's story is just so heartbreaking that you can't help but love her.

After Tempting Desires, I was dying to see what happened with Kas and the author made that into a twist I didn't see coming. With Mr. Riley, I'm fully expecting him to get his justice dealt to him in the next book!
Shayna Turpin
Mar 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect second book in this series! I loved the first one also. But this one is darker and steamier, and I'm here for it! Give me all the darkness and heat.

This picks up right where book 1 left off. Mia goes through so much in this book! Ren takes you on an emotional roller-coaster. Secrets are revealed, truths are unveiled, it is twisted and intense. So many lies and so much drama. It had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Definitely a page turner!
Little Blue Butterfly
May 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I received an Advanced Reader Copy for an honest and voluntary review

Oh wow 🫢 We’re definitely back with Mia and her guys!! This book was a little darker than Book 1. That’s ok though, because I felt like we got more of everyone’s story, and learned a lot more about each character. Mia’s story is absolutely heartbreaking 💔 This book picked up right after the major cliffhanger in Book 1. There are still so many secrets and twists. I can’t wait for Book 3!!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK 🖤💙
Kristina Gehrls
May 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book just as much as the first!!! Yes you absolutely must read book 1 first. It has everything you could want in a book, mystery, angst, secrets, lies and deception. The storyline is one that I didn’t wanna put down and didn’t want it to end again. It has you on the edge of your seat the whole time and takes you on a roller coaster of emotions. I can’t wait to see what happens in the final book!!! Amazing job Ren Blakely!!!
Jan 15, 2022 rated it it was amazing
In the second installment of the Dancing with Desire series, we pick up right where we left off. Throughout the book we watch Mia’s relationships grow, change, go through some turmoil and rebuild. Mia goes through some horrific events (trigger warnings!!) that I can only hope her men will help her heal from in the third book! I loved this story and can’t wait for the next book!
Lena
Feb 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing
WTF Ren Blakely! Untold Secrets…. What a flipping ride. It took days for me to process all the emotions. Mia is one of the strongest FMCs I’ve ever read. My heart broke for her throughout this book. Ren Blakely blows me away with how she pulls me into the darkness with the characters. I couldn’t stop thinking about this book after I finished it.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Stellar second book in this series. The story has taken quite a turn since Tempting Distractions. I am continually surprised at how af
Whitewolfaw
Mar 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the Dancing with Desire series. This book ends on a serious cliffhanger and I cannot wait to read book three! This is a reverse harem story and it is one of the best I have read in the last year, hands down. My heart has been with Mia through this entire book and I her character is amazing. This book is definitely a must read!
Tianna Croft
Mar 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I definitely wasn’t expecting some of these plot twist but I’m all for them! An amazing second book to add the series, and the plot line just got darker!
The characters are so well rounded, especially Mia and the guys are becoming Some of my favourite ever! Their personalities of each character have grown through the first two books and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

• Pretty Secrets (Pretty Little Dead Girl, #1)
  • Stolen Trophy
  • Poison Ivy (Stonehurst Prep Elite, #1)
  • Bonded and Betrothed (Fated Pack, #1)
  • Tales You Win (Grim & Beast Duet, #1)
  • Slasher Heart (Lapland Underground #2)
  • Hate You Forever (Hate, #1)
  • Maniacs (Depraved Sinners, #4)
  • Traitor (Loxley Prep, #1)
  • A Destiny of Carnage (A Violent Agenda #4)
  • Echoes of Silence
  • Her Three Bears, Part Two (Fairly Twisted Chronicles, #2)
  • Reaper Flame (Lapland Underground, #3)
  • Insatiable Kitten (Insatiable, #1)
  • Savages (Depraved Sinners, #3)
  • Murder & Mayhem (Black Creek, #2)
  • The Masks and The Dancer (Their Obsession, #2)
  • We Keep Secrets (Behind Closed Doors #2)
Ren Blakely is a dark romance author who is addicted to coffee, pina coladas, and chocolate...all the beautiful things that makes life go around.

As an avid reader herself Ren loves badass and strong women, though she often wondered what happens to the other ones. The ones who can't beat the sh*t out of anyone but themselves, the ones with shortcomings, the ones who haven't had to grow up yet.

Now s

Dancing With Desire (3 books)
  • Tempting Distractions (Dancing With Desire, #1)
  • Beautiful Chances (Dancing With Desire, #3)

News & Interviews

Here’s a challenge: Before you scroll down, make a mental list of what you think are the biggest books of the past decade, in terms of...