Jump to ratings and reviews

WITSEC #2

Save Me

Save me from my past.
Save me from my fear.
Save me from my pain.
Save me from myself.

The Stone brothers are the reason I can smile again. They are my only light in the drowning darkness. What started as friendship between them and me has become something more. They want me and I want them, too. But that won’t happen with my grief tearing me apart.

Will I succumb to my grief and let it destroy me? Or will my guys be able to save me?

***WARNING This is a reverse harem romance. Contains violence, graphic killing, foul language, and sexual content. Some parts may be triggering.***

244 pages, Kindle Edition

First published December 30, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Ashley N. Rostek

9 books1,767 followers
Ashley N. Rostek is a wife and mother by day and a writer by night. She survives on coffee, loves collecting offensive coffee mugs, and is an unashamed bibliophile.

To Ashley, there isn’t a better pastime than letting your mind escape in a good book. Her favorite genre is romance and has the overflowing bookshelf to prove it. She is a lover of love. Be it a sweet YA or a dark and lusty novel, she must read it!

Ashley’s passion is writing. She picked up the pen at seventeen and hasn’t put it down. Her debut novel is Embrace the Darkness, the first book in the Maura Quinn series.

For updates and sneak peeks on her upcoming projects, follow her on social media. Links below.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
424 (3%)
1 star
99 (<1%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.