Jump to ratings and reviews

Twice the Fun #1

Twice Unwrapped

From USA Today and International Bestselling Author Maci Dillon, comes a short holiday menage series.

Jaynie Roberts finds herself facing another Christmas alone, nursing a sensitive heart and shattered ego.

When the Bass twins arrive unexpectedly to pull Jaynie from her man-hating funk, she's powerless to stop their panty-wetting seduction.

Can this shy, curvy woman let go and enjoy a mind-blowing night of passion that promises to push her to the limits?

One thing’s for sure…

Mason and Xander won’t stop until they’ve broken down her barriers, unwrapped her insecurities and rescued the little minx held captive.

At the mercy of two insatiable men, this promises to be a sinfully delicious, erotic encounter that will leave a fire in your panties, and a smile on your face.

“Complete short stories are difficult to write but this book is the real deal.” - Amazon Reviewer

“A fantastic short smutty story…it felt like reality, not fiction!” – Amazon Reviewer

"Holy heck, this holiday novella was deliciously steamy and absolutely incredible!" - Amazon Reviewer

"Short and spicy, this little novella will leave you wanting more!!! I completely recommend!" - Amazon Reviewer

Kindle Edition

Published October 22, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Maci Dillon

24 books377 followers
USA TODAY Bestselling Author of Steamy Contemporary Romance & Bite-Sized Romantic Erotica

Maci is a daydreamer and true minx at heart who loves to read and write steamy romance filled with love, lust, angst, and humor. Her favorite tropes to write are second chance, forbidden romance, enemies to lovers, menage, reverse harem, hate s*x, drunken hookups, playboys and billionaires. She also enjoys writing raunchy short stories within these tropes.

Subscribe for FREE Book: https://macidillonauthor.com/subscribe

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/macidillonau...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/macidillona...
Reader Group: https://facebook.com/groups/macidillo...
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@macidillonauthor

Maci's heroines are strong, experienced, foul-mouthed and feisty with loads of sass and wit. Her men are deliciously hot, dominant, often arrogant and entitled smart-a$$es. You will experience all the feels across Maci's books.

Maci Dillon is a self-confessed lover of margaritas who has recently experienced her very own second chance at true romance. Maci is also a mother of 3 teenagers and a Maltese Shih Tzu in Brisbane, Australia.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 59 reviews
Profile Image for Sara.
436 reviews12 followers
November 1, 2021
Holy damn it was hot! As a curvy woman myself I've never wanted to switch places so much as now! A fantastic short smutty story if you want something hot and quick. It felt like reality and not a fictional story.
Profile Image for Rosa Dunahue.
781 reviews10 followers
October 18, 2021
Twice Unwrapped is a quick steamy holiday read. As Jaynie hates the holiday a visit from her crush will change that. The Bass twins Mason and Xander has always love Jaynie from afar and just wait until their chance with her. Now they want to make her happy for this holiday and they hope for more then that…..

Twice Unwrapped has been revised and rewritten by Maci Dillon. I did read the previous version of book and loved it. The characters are incredible, and the story is hot 🥵. I can’t wait to see where three of them are going.
Profile Image for Adrienne Bird.
434 reviews7 followers
October 19, 2021
Talk about warming up the holidays! What a great Christmas read! Granted, where it takes place it’s already warm at Christmas by what’s a little more?! Jaynie has insecurities just like a lot of curvy girls do. This book was great at providing two different sets of eyes on what makes curvy girls desirable. Besides, I wouldn’t turn away two strong and able brothers willing to shower me with affection either! Hello!!
Profile Image for Lee-anna Dunk.
1,108 reviews51 followers
A Christmas gift

Sweet nibblets ! I might just like Christmas after all of I had two of what jaynies having ! .
I like jaynie hate Christmas my kids call me the Grinch . But holy hotness batman I could soon change my opinion if I had Xander and Mason in my life . ! Guess I'll just have to vicariously live through jaynie , Mason and Xander
This short Christmas story by Maci Dillon is all kinds of hot and spicy . And brings a little Christmas surprise for jaynie who Hates the meaning of t word . Highly recommend this short story .
Profile Image for Lisa Petty (Book Bangers Blog).
1,451 reviews12 followers
October 21, 2021
Jaynie Roberts isn't your average curvy woman, she's beautiful inside and out. And she's over feeling blue. She just wants to be loved and wanted, but she's a realist and is over it. When she's had enough of her best friend's Christmas party she decides it's time to go home. But what she finds she can't imagine her eyes. Her best friend's cousins are there not just any they are twins and she has had a crush on them forever. Mason and Xander have always felt that Jaynie was attractive but was never able to do anything about it until now. One fun-filled night will give her dreams for eternity, but can it just be for one night? This is a steamy read that will leave you wanting more.
576 reviews7 followers
Read
October 21, 2021
OMG this is one spicy book, with an awesome story ❣️ I mean what could be better than having 2 incredibly hot men( twins at that) going above and beyond to let you know how sexy you are!! Especially when you have insecurities and self doubt. Well after these two get done with you you'll be thinking your the sexiest thing around. Awesome characters and such a great story. Loved it, can't wait to see what happens with them on New Year's!!
Profile Image for bookish_ashley90.
206 reviews3 followers
Twice Unwrapped by Maci Dillon

Twice Unwrapped is a quick seamy, sexual holiday read. I was sucked in and finished the book with in a hr. Jaynie is the MC and doesn't like the holidays much. Well that changes when her childhood crushes comes into town, the Bass twins, Mason and Xander. Let me tell you, it gets steamy and just overall yummy.
Profile Image for Kylee.
2,428 reviews31 followers
October 21, 2021
Twice Unwrapped might just have more than your heart on fire. This fast paced steamy romance will have your skin on fire and lit up like lights on a Christmas tree. It gives you double the entertainment and double the fun. We all know that most of the fun at Christmas is the unwrapping so what better way to ensure you get the most out of Christmas than getting to unwrap it twice.
1,738 reviews14 followers
October 23, 2021
This curvy girl romance starts off with her Christmas Eve party disaster. But she comes back to an apartment full of delicious presents. Holy Smokes was it a Hot Christmas Eve that goes into the Christmas. Mason and Xander her friend Elle's cousins make it a Christmas to remember. I mean I was glued to this book. Steamy and I love how they made her embrace her curves. Best curvy girl read I have read so far, hands down.

I received this ARC from the Author and my review voluntary.
968 reviews10 followers
October 16, 2021
I loved Twice Unwrapped this was a quick romantic erotica read! Jaynie and her twin brother's Mason & Xander are smoking together! So happy we are getting more of these three! Book2 Twice Unmasked can't wait!
Profile Image for Laurel Nilsen.
387 reviews8 followers
October 21, 2021
Twice Unwrapped is a quick, flirty, steamy read that will have Jaynie thinking twice about hating Christmas. I can’t wait to see what happens when they celebrate New Year’s Eve.
Profile Image for Heather Pingree.
307 reviews8 followers
October 22, 2021
This book is HOT! Wow! I enjoyed this short, Christmas romance so much I can't wait for more!!
Profile Image for Emmie.
148 reviews18 followers
October 22, 2021
I reread the updated version of this book and found it to be much more entertaining.

What a wonderful, hot way to begin a Christmas story about Jaynie and Mason and Xavier Bass, the Bass twins.

Jaynie is a curvy, plus-sized woman who is beautiful on the inside and out but has a lot of insecurities.

On Christmas Eve, she returns home from a party to find two sexy twins waiting for her in her apartment, with a sensual present for her. Who wants to open their Christmas presents before the holidays? Spicy, sexy and hot hot hot.

The characters were believable, the storyline was fantastic, the plot held my interest and was entertaining.

I would suggest this book. I liked the narrative the first time around, but I loved it much more the second time around.
Profile Image for Bonnie Mancuso.
532 reviews30 followers
December 27, 2016
GREAT CHRISTMAS READ!!! I absolutely loved this story. Maci Dillon is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. I love her writing style. Her character's seem so real. Jaynie is a plus size woman who is insecure about her body. She doesn't see herself as beautiful and her mother has always said she would never be able to please a man. Mason and Xander Bass are on a mission to prove Jaynie's mother wrong. They have quite the evening planned for Jaynie. Will she finally be able to see herself the way others do? Or will her insecurities continue to hold her back? One thing's for sure, this will be a Christmas Eve Jaynie Roberts won't soon forget.
Profile Image for Jean Dewsbury.
675 reviews8 followers
October 22, 2021
A quick steamy sexy read about Jaynie a curvy wowan needing more confidence about her generous curves, and body image.

Her best friend Ellie, sets Jaynie up with her twin cousins Mason and Xander, who have wanted to share Jaynie for years.

Jaynie had no idea and was caught by surprise to finder Mason in Ellie's appartment when she returned from a disastrous Christmas party to discover Mason almost nude awaiting her return.
Sexual chemistry ignites and when Xander enters the room to join Jaynie and Mason feels she is trapped in an emotional state of bliss.
Jaynie Falls asleep dreaming of what happens next.
Profile Image for Kari Hansen.
8,741 reviews49 followers
October 22, 2021
Jaynie doesn’t like Christmas and to top it off she leaves her Christmas party early covered in a drink and all she wants is to get cleaned up and forget the evening. Upon entering the apartment, she finds her friend’s cousin Mason waiting for her and a couple of drinks later they end up in bed. Jaynie has always been self conscious of her plus size so when his twin brother joins them, they both set out to prove to her that she is desirable the way she is.

One steamy evening with two sexy men is all it will take to show Jaynie that she is perfect just the way she is.
Profile Image for Rebecca.
1,545 reviews22 followers
May 25, 2021
Wow Jaynie isn't a fan of Christmas so she leaves the party early. Gets back to her friend Elles place where she finds a surprise waiting for her what or who is it? Both Mason and his twin brother Xander have both wanted her regardless of her size . It's hot sexy and oooh my wicked M-F-M you'll need a cool drink

The sex between the 3 is hot hot hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Profile Image for Micki_1989.
575 reviews1 follower
June 3, 2021
Larger women, sexy, hot brothers who both want her and then spend Christmas showing her that she should love herself as she is as there are people who love her that way to
Profile Image for Allison.
280 reviews
August 7, 2021
This was an awesome short story. It definitely would make you rethink not liking Christmas.
Profile Image for Sarah Elyse || Retro Girl Reads.
778 reviews43 followers
October 23, 2021
Holy heck, this holiday novella was deliciously steamy and absolutely incredible!!! Jaynie Roberts is nursing a broken heart as her least favorite holiday steadfastly approaches. As she mopes, she’s entirely unaware of the plans her best friend, Elle, made for her. Elle’s cousins, the devastatingly handsome Bass twins, have been waiting for their chance with Jaynie, and now they’re going to take it.

Fasten your seatbelts guys, because Jaynie, Mason, and Xander are going to take you on a wild ride!!! I have so many emotions about this book it’s not even funny. Despite it being a novella, Dillon manages to completely set the scene and make you fall in love with these characters.

Jaynie. Oh, how my heart aches for her. She’s gorgeous and doesn’t know it, because she’s been put down her whole life by jerks who call themselves men. As a curvy girl myself, I know how hard it is to find that path to self love sometimes. Sometimes you just need a reminder, and Dillon writes this brilliantly. Mason and Xander are so different, yet equally amazing, and most definitely good for Jaynie.

Short and spicy, this little novella will leave you wanting more!!! I completely recommend!!!
October 27, 2021
Jaynie is unraveling at Christmas. She despises this time of year, but her best friend is conspiring to get her out of her funk. The voice of her dead mother plays on a loop in her head, "No man is going to love you because the only thing bigger than your hair is your ass." Her boyfriend broke up with her only to be seen on social media the next week with a model thin chick on vacay...sus?? After being dragged to her besties work Christmas party on Christmas Eve that was a complete disaster, she just wants to get home, shower, drink tequila, get acquainted with her favorite nonjudgemental battery operated boyfriend, and eat cheesecake. What she finds is Mason and Xander, her besties cousins in their apartment half naked, and Mason is telling her all the things she never expected to hear from a man. He also plays her body like an expert pianist...and he's just the warm-up for Xander! The twins are more than Santa's helpers this year. They not only get her to believe in the magic of Christmas, but in herself as well after they unwrapped her twice... or more, but who's counting?!
Profile Image for Emma bramley.
2,483 reviews24 followers
November 15, 2021

Twice unwrapped (Hearts on fire 1)

This is the first book in this series by this author. This is a steamy Christmas holiday romance read from this author. This is the story of Jayne and twins Mason and Xander, these three characters are so hot together. These characters are incredible to read. This is a super quick hot and steamy read from the start but will get you in the holiday mood for sure.

I was given an advanced reader copy of this book and this is my honest review
www.obsessedbookreviews.com
Profile Image for Sarah.
Author 1 book25 followers
November 26, 2021
This is an MMF holiday romance that is a fantastic quick and smutty read.

Jaynie is a curvy girl that hates Christmas and is insecure about her body with really low self esteem after splitting with her boyfriend, and after she has a drink spilt all over her at a Christmas party all she wants to do is get home.

However when she gets there she's not alone. Her best friends cousins and long time crushes, twins Mason and Xander, have turned up to change her perspective on Christmas.

I really enjoyed this book and finished it in under an hour. I loved how both men wanted to worship her and make her realise just how beautiful she is and I cannot wait to see where Maci takes us with this trio next.
Profile Image for Angelique.
319 reviews16 followers
Wow

What a spicy fun short read.

Maci Dillon once again does not disappoint. A really fun, hotttt and sexy holiday romance that leaves you gasping.

Jaynie is not excited about her holiday plans and soon tries to abandon them. Her bestie’s twin cousins have other ideas. And soon put those plans into play. Things heat up really nicely really quickly. No cold Christmas for this trio.

The characters are all fun, really well written and incredibly easy to get into it. And what exactly is not to love about a cuurvy FMC?
Profile Image for Wendy Livingstone.
13.4k reviews118 followers
October 27, 2021
This is the first in a new series. Jaynie is not having the best of evenings when a spilt drink has her returning home alone, only to find unexpected and delectable twin brothers Mason and Xander waiting for her. Christmas is looking up for Jaynie after all. This is a well written quick read which is a Christmas ménage, which is fun, and with witty and flirty banter, and humor, which all leads to a hot and spicy magical tale. I look forward to reading more from this talented author whose work I highly recommend.
Profile Image for Chey3995.
1,291 reviews43 followers
October 23, 2021
Jayne doesn't like Christmas, and after leaving a party covered in a drink all she wants to do is go home. Her best friend Elle has made a deal with her cousins, Mason and Xander, and Jayne is in for the ride of her life.

This was a fast paced romance that focuses a little more on the steam than the story. I loved Mason and Xander with Jayne and their dynamic together. The book is so short that it feels like once you finally get into it, it's over. But it's definitely worth the read!
583 reviews
October 22, 2021
A Quickie in More Ways than One!

A sexy novella to escape into, with Jaynie in the center of 2 fine twins' attention. A hot & sensuous Christmas for Jaynie who is needing a self-esteem boost on loving her curvy-shapely body & the twins who are not pretending to take advantage of her & truly love her as herself.

I volunteered to read this ARC & leave an honest review.
Profile Image for Jen ODonnell.
209 reviews4 followers
October 23, 2021
I absolutely loved Twice Unwrapped. This will light your kindle on fire and make you crave more. Jaynie, Mason and Xander’s chemistry is full of passion, steam, and you will love this as much as I have. It’s sensational, addictive, fantastic. I highly recommend this. I’m so excited and can’t wait for more.
October 27, 2021
Hot! Hot! Hot! Get ready for encounter that will leave you begging for more.
I absolutely loved this story. The storyline was so interesting that it completely captivated me and was so intriguing that I couldn’t stop reading it until I finished with the very last word. I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for an amazing book. Enjoy happy reading 📚
Profile Image for Colleen Daley.
247 reviews31 followers
October 27, 2021
A fun, short, steamy Christmas read!!! I loved how fun and body empowering this book was. Jaynie feels that she is a slightly larger than what anyone finds attractive. However, Mason & Xander are very hot brothers who are determined to show her just how wrong she is. This was a very steamy, short read by one of my favorite authors! I highly recommend this fun Christmas read.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 59 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.