Start by marking “Scared to Love” as Want to Read:
Scared to Love

Scared to Love

(Mazzone Mafia #3)

The third and final book in the Mazzone Mafia series is coming December 29th.

Serena has felt trapped her entire life, living a lie because it was demanded of her.

Years of torture at the hands of her sadistic husband have left her battered and bruised, but not defeated. She needs to stay strong for her children, and she’s determined to reset her future.

The future she has
Published December 29th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Scared to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scared to Love

Start your review of Scared to Love
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Life in the mafia is definitely no walk in the park!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: 💙💚🖤❤️
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📕📗📘
World building: 🌎🌍🌏🌎
Character development: ☺️😭😢😳😊

The heroine: Serena - her father married her off knowingly to a sadistic Mafia Kingpin and she had two children with him. Her husband and her father both recently died and she is afraid that someone might come after her in retaliation. She is staying with her sister Sierra and Sierra’s husband Ben who is the Mafia Don a
XxNiGhTxOwLxX Brandie
Dec 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a slow burn read but so very worth it!
Serena and Alesso circled each other for a few years. An attraction from the start but Serena had been married off to a monster by her own father several years before she met Alesso. She has to endure so much for years before she’s free. She’s not ready for the next steps, she has to work on herself. She is older then Alesso and with 2 kids plus a ton of emotional baggage she feels unworthy.
The love Alesso has for Serena was so beautiful and endur
Siobhan Davis
Dec 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Available now and free to read in Kindle Unlimited.

US➡️ https://amzn.to/3mikRQ5
UK➡️ https://amzn.to/3e5hvvk
AU➡️ https://amzn.to/3mghF7B
CA➡️ https://amzn.to/3GRAV36
Universal➡️ https://smarturl.it/ScaredtoLovebook
TXBRITGAL
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
These characters grab your soul ✨

I'm a huge fan of this series, and although parts are indeed dark...they're there for a reason. You see the immense growth of a certain character. Although she endured immeasurable pain/suffering for years...that time is now over. She's rising like a mythical phoenix from the ashes of her past. There's tons of FAMILY... both by choice and by blood, and all with love. Danger is woven throughout the pages as a game of hide and seek, searching for the mysterious pla
Samantha Hickey
Dec 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this world so much!!

I am so excited to havr Serenas story. If you have read CTL and FTL, then you know, and STL was the perfect story for her!

This book really showed Serena growing into the strongest version of herself. Serena and Alessio grow separately and when they are together they grow even stronger. And can I just say, I swooned over Alessio so many times!! He is so freaking dreamy!!!

I have no words for how much I love Siobhans writing. Her stories pull you in and have yo
Dawn Clements
5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Scared to love is the third & final book in the Mazzone mafia trilogy. Full of danger, twists & turns that will have you completely engrossed.

Book 1. Condemned to love (Ben & Sierra)
Book 2. Forbidden love (Leo & Natalia)

I absolutely loved Serena & Alesso, the perfect ending to this gripping, rollercoaster series.

I love the way Siobhan isn’t afraid to tackle hard storylines. She sucks you in & takes you on a thrilling ride.
She doesn’t shy away from hard hitting, controvers
Norma Mojica
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have to begin this review by saying I so loved this story. I have read Condemned to Love and Forbidden to Love. Scared to love is Serena's (Sierra's sister from Condemned To Love) story and continues after her husband, Alfredo, is killed. Serena and her children are living with Sierra in her Greenwich, CT estate. Serena's children are attending school in CT and adjusting to a new life. Alesso is Ben Mazzone's trusted bodyguard and friend. Alesso saved Serena during the shootout that killed her ...more
Stacie R.
Dec 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t want this book to end!! I have been so intrigued by Serena since the beginning and ‘Scared to Love’ just showcased what an amazing character she is! She’s so much stronger than she gives herself credit for, and this book really shows her coming into her own. Let me also say that Alesso is one of the swooniest characters EVER! The sweetest and most understanding man, but he’s got an alpha side too.

This book is jam-packed with action, and a whole lot of love. I was on the edge of my seat
Samantha
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved being back in this world with this amazing group of characters.

Scared to love is the third book set in this mafia romance world all interconnected stand-alone a that can be read in any order but for the best results it’s best to read them in the order of release.

I love Serena and Alesso’s relationship the way they are together is beautiful. Siobhan has a way of drawing you in with her world building and character development. We get to understand both of their past and the s
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Scared to love is a high intensity, angsty mafia romance that will keep you intrigued till the last word! This story rounds out the first part of this stand alone series and really brings everything full circle!

Serena and Alesso’s story picks up where the events in the last book left off! This are definitely not easy for these two and as new foes come to light they will have to fight for more than a happy ending.

If you love books full of action, drama and high angst then do not miss out on thi
bookish_ashley90
Title : Scared to Love
Author : Siobhan Davis
Rating : *****
Series : Mazzone Mafia #3
Trope/s : Mafia : Forbidden Love

I'm at a lost for words, I knew Siobhan could write. Oh she can write alright and she pulls you in. She pulls you in until your sucked dry and throws you back out. Her writing is just that good, that you want, no need more. She throws so much into her stories, so much raw emotions.

I have typed out my review and erase it now, a handful of times. I don't believe I can give a justi
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Dec 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the Mazzone Mafia series, Scared to Love is a well written, action-packed, slow-burn mafia romance with the perfect mix of danger, angst, drama, unexpected twists, sizzling chemistry, and plenty of heat.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Lori
Dec 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely loved this mafia world that Siobhan has introduced us to and I very sad to see it end. I didn’t want to put this book down. I read it in one sitting basically. Just when you feel you have things figured out in normal Siobhan fashion you get a curveball! Alesso has intrigued me from the first book so I’m glad he was included to get a story.
Cynthia
Dec 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have to say this story was well worth the wait. Alessandro and Serena were so hot together. The sexy alpha male and the female who had been through 9 years of abuse who didn't let it ruin her. This book has given us another look into the mafia world siobhan has created and I hope we get to see more ...more
Stephanie
Dec 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story highlighting Serena’s strength and commitment to overcoming her past even when it keeps coming for her. But with Alesso at her side they make the perfect team. He’s so patient with Serena, he definitely has a spot in my heart.
Shelly Diguer
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG 😱 WOW 🤩 again i was completely hooked from the beginning to end and couldn’t out it down ….it has everything treat keeps you completely engrossed, with drama ,action , twists and turns through out , lots of steamy sexy time 😋great sizzling chemistry that just gets hotter and hotter 🥵🔥The world 🌎 of the mafia , the importance of familia , the strength , love ❤️, determination and the strive to survive the horrid life Serena was forced into , the abuse she suffered was disgusting , but she is ...more
Christina Szczepan-santos
Dec 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how she does it but she did it again!

Where can I find me an Alesso? Hmmm sorry Serena but I may have to steal him ;-)

Alesso is a very swoon worthy, perfect man.

This book will have your emotions all over and in a good way! Buckle up and enjoy this ride.
Natasha Anslow-Garnham
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
First of as always let me just say how much I adore Siobhan’s work and am honoured to be apart of her elite street team and therefore leaving an honest review in exchange for an ARC 🥰.

This is Alesso’s and Serena’s story and the final installment in the Mazzonne mafia world. And as always Siobhan has left me wanting more!

This is a slow burn almost painfully slow but in the best way possible.

You feel Serena’s pain and anguish over her trauma and you can believe in Alesso and his love.

This is h
Samantha Barnett
Dec 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down! I hoped for Serena's story since the end of "Condemed to Love" and this was more then I had imagined. These characters have so much chemistry and love. Serena is such a strong female! Alesso is so swoony, protective and sweet. They are just perfect for each other.

There's so much action and plot in this book but it is a sweetest love story. I went through a range of emotions, from angry to sad to happy and teary. It was a terrific book that I didn't want to end.
Court Small
Dec 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This whole series is superb!
Siobhan certainly understands the brief when it comes to dark mafia.

First I want to start by saying, although this is a standalone and can be read as such there is a little bit of cross over from Forbidden To Love and Condemned To Love, especially with character back story and relationships. I feel you definitely need to read both books first as it will give you a richer story.

This book has it all, including a complex plot, action, drama, family issues, abuse, trauma,
ABookLover73
Jan 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2022
FIVE EMOTIONAL STARS for Serena and Alesso 🧡🖤🧡🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

What can I say that I have not already mentioned in previous reviews for Siobhan's books?!

Well, I can't say anything new, except that it still delights me with its writing style and interesting work, which kept me also this time awake until late at night.

I look forward to Siobhan’s next book, and to all those who haven’t had a chance to read Serena and Alesso’s story, I highly recommend this book!
Bre Landers
Oooh Alesso!!!

***Trigger Warnings***

Alesso and Serena are so perfect for each other is insane. Soul Mates at their finest.
The feels that you get from this book are intense and everywhere. One sec your swooning the next you’re raging. There is so much mystery and character development, I loved their story.

A perfect story for Serena and an amazing partner for Alesso. I love this world and hope for more!!!!
Elizabeth Clinton
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in The Mazzone Mafia Series and Scared to Love is a slow burn that builds and builds between these two characters that you know whatever comes there way is going to be worth it in the end.
Serena has endured a lot in her past and her trust is something that is going to take the right person to help her achieve again and knowing that Alesso just might be that man who she is willing to take a chance on.
Alesso is devoted to the Mazzone family and will do whatever to prove tha
The Lushy Reader
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully brilliant, grab at your soul kind of love story!

This is a sloooowwww burn, but well worth it. There’s so much unpacked, but at the root of it, I get brought back to the age old saying - love is patient.

There is an undeniable attraction between Alesso and Serena, but life… And the world they live in, doesn’t always make it easy. Add in heartache and trauma, you know it takes special people to break through walls. Alesso is EVERYTHING. His swoon factor is off the charts. At the heart
Amberleigh  King
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Scared to Love is the 3rd book in the Mazzone Crime family series. These books do need to be read in order as they follow each other in story and character storyline. Scared to love follows Serena(Sierras sister) and Alessandro.

I LOVED Serena, we learn more about her precious marriage and the trauma she went through. But her character growth/development is sooo soooo good.

Alessandro was very swoony and supportive and adorable with her kids.

Overall, story isn’t very spicy, but does have its mom
Kira
Dec 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan has done it yet again with this book. I could not put it down. I just love this world! Serena and Alesso ugh they are perfect! Siobhan never disappoints with all the action twists and turns she put in to everyone of her books! This story was the perfect end to the mazzone mafia series! I can not wait to see what else she has in store for 2022! You will not be disappointed with this one!!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Scared to Love was another delicious and consuming story from Siobhan Davis. Once again this author delivered an addicting romance that had me on the edge of my seat from the very first page. I loved Serena and Alesso and how devoted they were to one another!

This story is emotional and powerful and I loved how all enthralled they were with one another. Alesso was sweet, caring and so caring of Serena's children. This was a heartwarming read with powerful emotions that had me gasping and loving e
VB Book Reviews
3.75 Rounded to 4 Stars

"Broken parts can be glued back together."

9102081

Yay, I read my first book by Siobhan Davis and of course it was from her dark mafia series...duh! Unless you've been living under a rock, you've seen this author's Sainthood series mentioned on TikTok, Bookstagram, etc. And while I'm super intrigued by that series, the size of it makes my OCD go twitchy, so I wanted to start with another book from this author. So when I saw Scared to Love, I knew it would be that bo
The Romantic Rush Blog
Yet another surprising take on the mafia trope from the ingenious Siobhan Davis! Rena and Alesso’s story was nothing like I expected- a tone, a romantic pace, and a flavor of angst that stands apart from the others set in this world, an approach that perfectly matches the character journeys in this story. It’s a slower burner, more swoony and sweet than dark and twisted, and emotively tender. A story true to the experiences of these two unique characters, and a dreamy end to this fantastic set o ...more
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Angst Rating : 5/10

Heat Rating : 5/10

Triggers Involved : Abuse Flashbacks and Nightmares

Review :
I have been waiting a long time to read Serena's story because she just broke my heart in the previous books! What happened with her and the way she suffered was too much and I desperately wanted a happy ending for
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Suffer in Silence: A Dark Mafia Romance (Malvagio Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Deviant Knight (Knight's Ridge Empire #4)
  • Relentless Hunter: The O'Malley Family (Mafia Wars #10)
  • His To Hold  (Quintessentially Theirs #2)
  • The Ritual
  • Wicked Empire: A Dark Mafia, High School Bully Romance (Knight's Ridge Empire Book 3)
  • Collide (Off-Limits, #2)
  • Watch Me Fall (Emerson U, #1)
  • Mr. Silver (Kings of Cypress Pointe, #5)
  • Heathens (Depraved Sinners, #2)
  • Five
  • By Sin I Rise: Part Two (Sins of the Fathers, #2)
  • Wicked Princess (Knight's Ridge Empire, #2)
  • Empire of Sin (Empire, #2)
  • Loyalty In the Shadows (Crowned Crows #2)
  • Merciless Kings (Boneyard Kings, #1)
  • Washed Up
  • Making Her Mine (The Callahans, #6)
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

Siobhan Davis is a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Top 10 bestselling romance author. Siobhan writes emotionally intense stories with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She h

Mazzone Mafia (3 books)