Start by marking “The Hobbit, or There and Back Again” as Want to Read:

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

The Hobbit, or There and Back Again

(Middle-earth Universe)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  2,594,232 ratings  ·  43,566 reviews

Written for J.R.R. Tolkien’s own children, The Hobbit met with instant critical acclaim when it was first published in 1937. Now re
Published August 15th 2002 by Houghton Mifflin (first published September 21st 1937)

To ask other readers questions about The Hobbit, or There and Back Again, please sign up.
Bushybeard HATED the movie. Could barely get through it, and will never watch the others. LOTR was pretty true to the essence of the story, but TH was a flat out…moreHATED the movie. Could barely get through it, and will never watch the others. LOTR was pretty true to the essence of the story, but TH was a flat out insult to the author. I'm sure he rolled in his grave. And barfed.(less)
Michael The Hobbit can be sort of a "gateway" book, as it provides Tolkien's amazing fantasy and storytelling but without the (sometimes intimidating) detail…moreThe Hobbit can be sort of a "gateway" book, as it provides Tolkien's amazing fantasy and storytelling but without the (sometimes intimidating) detail and complexity of LOTR. The Hobbit will introduce Tolkien's world and mythology, so you will have some context when you read LOTR.(less)

·  2,594,232 ratings  ·  43,566 reviews

Start your review of The Hobbit, or There and Back Again
Matt
Jun 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Children, parents, all those that stay children in their hearts
Shelves: childrens, fantasy
Some books are almost impossible to review. If a book is bad, how easily can we dwell on its flaws! But if the book is good, how do you give any recommendation that is equal the book? Unless you are an author of equal worth to the one whose work you review, what powers of prose and observation are you likely to have to fitly adorn the work?

'The Hobbit' is at one level simply a charming adventure story, perhaps one of the most charming and most adventurous ever told. There, see how simple that w
Miranda Reads
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
description

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.
Bilbo Baggins, living comfortably in his hobbit-hole in Bag End, finds himself on the wrong end of an adventure.

Gandalf the Grey has come recruiting for a burglar willing to raid the home of Smaug (a dragon) whose taken over the ancestral home of the dwarves.

These dwarves, who number thirteen, are deeply suspicious and are unwilling to proceed unless their number is rounded up. Evil is afoot and they refuse to ignore common sense (aka superstition).

Gandalf soon finds that persuading Bilbo ends up a quest in aa
Inge
Dear Tolkien fans: please don't leave a comment if you're going to spew hatred - I'll just delete it. I'm glad you enjoy Tolkien's work, but I am actually allowed to feel this way, no matter how scandalous you find that idea. Thank you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To be fair, it really is a cool story. Mr Tolkien’s imagination is endless and I respect him immensely for that. To be able to conjure a whole new, magical world and all these creatures in it.. abso
Will Byrnes
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.
Books exist in time and place and our experience of them is affected by the specific time and place in which we encounter them. Sometimes an uplifting or inspiring book can change the path of a life that has wandered onto a wrong course. Sometimes a book, discovered early on, can form part of the foundation of who we are. Or, discovered late, can offer insight into the journey we have taken to date. Sometimes a book is just a book. But not The Hobbit. Not for me.
Scott
There are some days when I actually think that the humble Hobbit is superior to it's bohemoth brother, The Lord of the Rings . It's a much tighter story, and Bilbo is a much more appeal character than is Frodo. I also just love this poem, from The Hobbit

Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must away ere break of day
To seek the pale enchanted gold.

The dwarves of yore made mighty spells,
While hammers fell like ringing bells
In places
Jason Koivu
Nov 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing
From a hole in the ground came one of my favorite characters of all time, the very reluctant and unassuming hero, Bilbo Baggins.

As a child, The Hobbit sparked my young imagination, causing wonderful daydreams and horrible nightmares. As a teen, the book made me want to become a writer of fantastical tales...or go shoeless, live in a hole and smoke a pipe. As an adult, Tolkien's novel maintains within me a link to my childhood, safekeeping cherished memories and evoking everlasting emotions.

The troub
Sean Barrs the Bookdragon
To call this the epitome in which all high fantasy should be judged does not quite suffice; this is simply one of the best books that has ever been written or will ever be written. The Hobbit defines the high fantasy genre along with its sequel, of course, and has been an inspiration to countless authors and readers alike. Tolkien, quite literally, kick started a genre that would eventually capture the hearts of thousands of people. He changed the literary world. He made fantasy real.

The best fantasy
Ahmad Sharabiani
610. The Hobbit = There and Back Again, J.R.R. Tolkien
The Hobbit, or There and Back Again is a fantasy novel by English author J. R. R. Tolkien. It was published on 21 September 1937 to wide critical acclaim, being nominated for the Carnegie Medal and awarded a prize from the New York Herald Tribune for best juvenile fiction. The book remains popular and is recognized as a classic in children's literature.
تاریخ نخستین خوانش: ماه نوامبر سال 2004 میلادی
عنوان: هابیت - آنجا و بازگش
Chelsea Humphrey
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
I probably won't write a full review here, as this is just a reread for me, but I found this just as enchanting as the first time I read it. While I still like this one only SLIGHTLY less than The Lord of the Rings, I'm glad I took the opportunity to read this first before diving into a reread of LOTR this year. When I first read Tolkien's books about 15 years ago I didn't experience The Hobbit until I finished LOTR, so it gave me the feeling of being able to read this one as an introduction to the latter b ...more
Ben Alderson
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
JUST AMAZING! FUN AND BEAUTIFUL ADVENTURE!
I HAD TO READ THE END AGAIN BECAUSE OF MY LOVE
how they made three films out of this impresses me!
Hannah Greendale

Were it not for the irresistible allure of The Fellowship of the Ring, I'd start reading this book all over again right now. <3

Michael Finocchiaro
What makes The Hobbit such a seminal work in the fantasy genre? Is it the nine hours of over-budget, sensorially explosive movies by Peter Jackson? Nope. Is it a complex tale of multiple human kingdoms slaughtering each other for an Iron Throne with buckets of blood and guts and plenty of sex? Nope. Is it simply wonderful writing. As simple and boring as that. Does that mean that I was incredibly disappointed in the movie adaptation (not to say abortion)? Yep. Does that mean I don't love Game of ...more
Traveller
Jan 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Maybe one day soon I'll write a proper review of The Hobbit.

In the meantime, I want to say this:
If you are a child, you need to read this for Gollum's riddles.

If you are an adult, you need to read this book to children (if you don't have children, rent borrow some) for at least one opportunity to roleplay Gollum.

Becuz GOLLUM ROOOLZ!!!!!

See here, he even won an award!!
(PS. Since Gollum features so strongly in this review, here is an interesting video on the acting and CGI genius that went into the making of the screen Gollum.)

Of course the most compelling reaROOOLZ!!!!!
Luffy
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now I don't remember all the names of those 13 dwarfs, but still I can legitimately say I enjoyed the book. The Hobbit (the version rewritten by Tolkien) is sophisticated enough to please adults and children alike.

Initially, nobody knew how Gollum looked like. Seriously, just take a look at the various covers of the book and you'll see diverse bodies as Gollum. The Ring acquired by Bilbo is so quaint, so practical.

Tolkien weaved his magic here and delivered a timeless cla
Fares
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Gosh, that last chapter. Sigh.
And you can start celebrating the updates are over. Now let's start LotR :)

Buddy read with Jen the unexpected party
Get it? the unexpected party, as in chapter one's title. Oh I'm hilarious.

----------------------------------------------------
OK let’s do this.
But first let’s talk about something totally unrelated but totally is.

So I don’t know about you guys but when I watch a sporting event, no matter what it
Lyn
Jul 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
“In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.”

So begins J.R.R. Tolkien’s love letter to fantasy literature.

A reader to this timeless classic will first notice that this is a first person narration, the reader hears Tolkien’s voice as he narrates the tale of Bilbo Baggins, Belladonna Took’s odd son who, though he resemb
Manny
Dec 06, 2008 rated it really liked it
I love the feeling of connectedness you get when you've wondered about something for a long time, and finally discover the answer. I had a great example of that yesterday. As I said in my review of The Lord of the Rings, for me Tolkien is all about language. I must have read The Hobbit when I was about 8, and even at that age I was fascinated by his made-up names. They sort of made sense, but not quite.

Then, when I was 21, I learned Swedish, and suddenly there were many things in Middle Earth th
Henry Avila
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now the route Mr. Bilbo Baggins transverses to seek adventure and a pot of gold...several in fact, may not be as glamorous as the yellow brick road nonetheless thoroughly lucrative...he will never complain....after he is safely back home.... As our story begins the Hobbit is having a quiet, delightful time drinking his tea and a nice breakfast, steps out the door (from his hole in the ground the unkind would say) blows a wonderful smoke ring...And is the last one for many moons... a peaceful sit ...more
Petrik
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-ebooks
2.5/5 stars

The Hobbit probably would’ve been more enjoyable if I were reading it at least 15 years ago.

I have an odd relationship with The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings due to my feelings of the movie adaptations. For Lord of the Rings, I haven’t been able to finish Fellowship of the Ring because I loved the movies so much and I ended up finding the book incredibly boring; I will try again next year. As for The Hobbit, I was reluctant to read the book because I disliked the movie adaptation. After finally reading this/>The
Emily May
Dec 05, 2010 rated it did not like it
In certain crowds, my rating and the words I'm about to write (well, type) would probably get me shot. But The Hobbit is still one of the most boring books I have ever read. Tolkien's writing seems so dry and impersonal, though I can't deny he had a lot of fascinating ideas.
Jen/The Tolkien Gal/ジェニファー
Buddy read with Fares and I could not be more excited!

Edit after finishing: So I'm bawling right now. Every time I have to say goodbye, I just can't bear it. Full review to come.

Image result for last goodbye billy boyd gif

Buddy read with Fares and I could not be more excited!

Image result for last goodbye billy boyd gif

Image result for in a hole in the ground

Since this is a buddy read with the awesome Fares , my review will be chapter by chapter, accompanied by appropriate gifs and quotes every two days.

Chapter 1: An Unexpected Party. This is giving me such nostalgia!

Underrated quote: The hobbit was a very well-to-do hobbit, and his name was Baggins. The Bagginses have lived in the neighbourhood of The Hill for time out of mine, and most people considered them very respectable, not only because most of them were rich, but also because they never had any adventures or did anything unexpected; you could tell what a Baggins would say on any question without the bother of asking him. This is the story of how a Baggins had an adventure, and found himself doing and saying things altogether unexpected."

Image result for going on an adventure gif

Chapter Two: Roast Mutton

Image result for trolls the hobbit gif

Tolkien's humour is really underappreciated: "Thorin and Company to Burglar Bilbo greeting! For your hospitality our sincerest thanks, and for your offer of professional assistance our grateful acceptance. Terms: cash on delivery up to and not exceeding one fourteenth of total profits (if any); all travelling expenses guaranteed in any event; funeral expenses to be defrayed by us or our represented, if occasion arises and the matter is not otherwise arranged for.

Or another gem:

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandalf as they road along
"To look ahead." said he
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?"
"Looking behind."

Related image

Chapter three: A short rest

bilbo, gif, lord of the rings, lotr, the hobbit, rivendell

What I love about this chapter is that it establishes my favourite ship, Bilbo X Rivendell. All jokes aside, it is the chapter where Bilbo discovers a lifelong connection with Rivendell, a place that will ultimately provide him with respite and comfort in his late years.

They stayed long in that good house, fourteen days at least, and they found it hard to leave. Bilbo would gladly have stopped there for ever and ever.

Chapter 4: Over Hill and Under Hill

Image result for rock giants the hobbit gif

When he peeped out in the lightning flashes, he saw that across the valley the stone-giants were out, and were hurling rocks at one another for a game, and catching them, and tossing them down into the darkness where they smashed among the trees far below, or splintered into little bits with a bang,

Chapter 5: Riddles in the dark

Image result for gollum and bilbo gif

Gollum had no sword. Gollum had not actually threatened to kill him. Or tried to yet. And he was miserable, alone, lost. A sudden understanding, a pity mixed with horror, welled up within Bilbo's heart: a glimpse of endless unmarked days without light or hope of betterment, hard stone, cold fish, sneaking and whispering. All these thoughts passed in a flash of a second.

If it weren't for Bilbo's empathy at that moment and he had decided to kill Gollum, Frodo and Sam would have had Gollum to help them make it to Mordor on a more secret path. Bilbo's empathy saved Middle Earth. Think about that. Deep stuff.

Chapter 6: Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Image result for bilbo thorin hug gif

Unpopular opinion time: I love the Hobbit movies with all my heart. This chapter is one of my favourites in the movie (even though there's a lot of Bilbo/Thorin drama - alright, I love the drama. That bromance is the best).

This chapter has some great lines by the dwarves, especially underrated ones like Dori and Balin. There are wargs, goblins and of course, Eagles in this one. The Eagles are cool and neutral assholes as usual. You know, as the saying goes, don't risk a feather for a mortal. I totally made that up, but that's how they are

What did I tell you?" said Gandalf laughing Mr Baggins has more about him than you guess." He gave Bilbo a queer look from under his bushy eyebrows, as he said this, and the hobbit wondered if he guessed at the part of his tale that he had left out.

Chapter 7:Queer Lodgings

Image result for beorn gif

I love this chapter so much. I love Beorn. I can relate to him - he's a vegetarian who loves nature, animals and plants. And he's a bee keeper! It's as if Tolkien predicted our bee crisis and rise in vegetarianism. Beorn is the Tom Bombadil of the Hobbit - he doesn't care for shiny things, rings and gems. He just loves his nature.

I love how Gandalf introduces the hobbits! We get spoiled by Gandalf's sharpened-by-a-whetstone-wit and Beorn's hilarious sense of humour!

There are some tantalising parts of this chapter where Beorn wants to know the story of the company's journey thus far. However, there are some weird bits like the dogs serving food on their hind legs and Bears dancing outside in the moonlight. This is the whimsical side of Tolkien I love!

Gandalf leaves the dwarves to journey through Mirkwood alone. AND THIS is where things get awesome!

Some of my favourites quotes:

At any rate he under no enchantment but his own. He lives in an -oak-wood and has a great wooden house; and as a man he keeps cattle and horses which are nearly as marvellous as himself. They work for him and talk to him. He does not eat them; neither does he hunt or eat wild animals."

So they all went to breakfast with him. Beorn was jolly for a change; indeed he seemed to be in splendidly good humour and set them all laughing with his funny stories; nor did they have to wonder long where he had been or why he was so nice to them, for hetold them himself. He had been over the river and right back up into the mountains - from which you can guess that he could travel quickly, in bear's shape at any rate. From the burnt wolf-glade he had soon found out that part of their story was true; but he had found more than that: he had caught a Warg and a goblin wandering in the woods. From these he had got the news; the goblins patrols were hunting with Wargs for the dwarves and they were angry because of the death of the Goblin King.
Side note: I wanted to share something special with all my reading buddies. This is the exact copy of The Hobbit my aunt gave me ten years ago for my 11th birthday. I've read it about eight times. It is the book that got me into reading and eventually got me two Tolkien tattoos and a lifetime of love.

What I love about The Hobbit is that the protagonist isn't some young person with strength and energy to boot - he's a middle-aged guy who finally lives a life of adventure. It's a message that anyone out there can have an adventure despite their age.
Alejandro
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Where there's life there's hope.

I've been thinking a lot of how many stars giving to the book, since there were parts that I loved a lot, but there were others that I found tedious and even anti-climatic, but in respect to this great writer, J.R.R. Tolkien, I think that the book deserves at least 4-stars rating with which I feel easy since I am not giving it a full rating but also I am not punishing it for things that maybe a future re-reading will solve.

In a hole in the ground there liv/>
Ryan
Unpopular opinion time: I don't like The Hobbit.

description

Before all of you start hating me forever, please, hear me out. I truly respect J. R.R Tolkien. If I'm not mistaken, this was one of the first really popular fantasy books ever written. And fantasy just happens to be my favourite genre. So you can see why I really wanted to like this book. I wanted to like it so m
Zoë
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I discussed this novel with my book club, Austentatious, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vvG4...
Evgeny
Aug 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
I find it hard to believe there are people who have no clue what the book is about. Still the possibility exists so I will give the high points of the plot. See there once was a hobbit (a race entirely created by Tolkien and endlessly recycled since under name halflings - for copyright reasons) named Bilbo Baggins. Think a humanoid creature of about half of a grown-up adult human height with furry legs who goes barefoot - it is a hobbit.
Hobbit
These guys live underground in holes similar to rabbit's, but much more comfortable. Speaking about comfort, they love it and for this reason never ever go adventuring.

One fine day Bilbo was sitting outside minding his own business when Gandalf showed up. Gandalf was a wizard who gave birth to practically all mighty wizards appearing in any art form. Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter is probably the most famous example and yes, he would not exist without Gandalf.
Dumbledore
Anyhow, for reasons entirely unclear through the whole book Gandalf decided to involve poor hobbit into a grand adventure - the kind where heroes go from a mortal danger to being miserable from hunger and weather having just escaped said danger and to yet another mortal danger again, still remaining miserable. Who would not want it? By the way, this never-explain-your-reasons-and-motivations thingy is a trademark of all mighty wizards that come after Gandalf.

And so off to a grand adventure Bilbo went, accompanied by 12 dwarves and Gandalf himself who kept them company only part way. Adventure they wanted, and adventure they got, full of misery and dangers.

I said it before and I will say it again at the risk of making some people very angry: this is a children tale; nothing more, nothing less. If you are trying to find some deep philosophical meaning in it, you are wrong: it is not supposed to have any. You might as well find some hidden messages in Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Just look at Gandalf: the guy who dueled Balrog in the Lord of the Rings (this is an adult tale) at times looks like a total fraud in Hobbit: at one time he was sitting in a tree throwing flaming pine cones at wargs and set the forest on fire - his own tree included. As I said, a simple tale.

It does not make the book bad by any means. It is a children classic for children and adults alike for a reason. I had a blast reading it in my childhood; I reread it later and liked it and I still like it after my latest reread. The rating is 4 very solid stars.
Julio Genao
Aug 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
this is not a review.

this is smack-talk.

me and a buddy saw the first two films in the peter jackson trilogy (for a second time) this weekend. he says he loves actor lee pace just like i do, but that his character, thranduil, was campy as fuck and also what the hell were they even thinking?

to which i reply:

description

y'all know i like 'em long, lean, and unavailable.

aint nobody gon' talk shyt 'bout muh boo.

ACTIVATE MEME BATTURR
Spencer Orey
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always excellent!

Some quick scattered thoughts on re-reading this classic:

It's strange how generic this story can feel, since so much that's followed in its wake has adapted and used little parts for its own. LotR is more influential yet, but reading this, I could feel the Hobbit's influence everywhere. Even subtle details and throwaway lines turned into major Dungeons and Dragons tropes.

The dwarves are terrible adventurers, always getting into trouble. They lose their f
Eliza
3/5

I'm definitely glad I gave this a fourth chance (lol). There's no way this is a 1 star novel like I previously rated it; however, there's no way it's five stars either.

When I started my fourth "re-read," I could immediately tell I was going to enjoy the story more this time than I had previously. The writing grabbed me and I wanted to know where the journey would go... It was all great.

Somewhere in the middle I started getting tired of the whole "journey" thing.
seak
Dec 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to seak by: Mrs. Burrows, my 8th Grade English Teacher
Shelves: reread
Amazing.

-----------------
The above was my first review of this and really summed things up quite succinctly. Below is actually a review of the first of the trilogy of movies following The Hobbit (kinda).
-----------------

There have been lots of thoughts on this movie already, but I felt I needed to add my two cents, because, well, lots of people are just plain wrong.

Okay, maybe people have good reason to be disappointed with T
Ahmed H. Mansour
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort."
description
That book literally killed the bloody movie, they missed with everything in the novel:
The unexpected party.
The unexpected party.
Tom and Bert and Bill.
description
The battle in the goblin caves with the foe-hammer and the goblin-cleaver and The Great Goblin.
description
The riddles in the dark.
description
Out of the frying pan into the fire.
The Eagles.
Beorn`s meeting.
description
The battle with the giant spider (specially this one).
The Elvenking's Gate.
The Barrel-Riders.
description
The (OMG) conversation with Smaug the Magnificent.
description
Smaug vs Bard The BowMan.
description
The theft of The Arkenstone of Thrain.
description
The Clouds Burst And The battle of The Five Armies.
description
Everything is different when you read the book and you find out how silly the movies was, I highly recommend not to watch it.
It`s been a very good ride :)
keto-plus-all-geos 1 2 Nov 07, 2019 03:42AM
Discovering New books - GOODREADS 7 95 Nov 06, 2019 03:27PM
What's your all time best novel that you can repeatedly read ? 409 1583 Nov 06, 2019 11:53AM
Year 9 Favourite ...: The Hobbit 1 3 Oct 27, 2019 01:58AM
You'll love this ...: January 2015 - The Hobbit 89 109 Oct 05, 2019 07:45AM
The Reading For P...: March Classic Group Read - The Hobbit 31 75 Oct 03, 2019 03:46PM

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Lord of the Flies
  • A Wrinkle in Time (Time Quintet, #1)
  • The Handmaid's Tale
  • His Dark Materials (His Dark Materials #1-3)
  • Watership Down (Watership Down, #1)
  • Taran Wanderer (The Chronicles of Prydain, #4)
  • Anna Karenina
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories, Volume II
  • Salamandastron (Redwall, #5)
  • Beowulf: A Translation and Commentary, together with Sellic Spell
  • Speak
  • White Gold Wielder (The Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, #3)
  • Dragonquest (Pern, #2)
  • The Fifth Elephant (Discworld, #24; City Watch, #5)
  • A Darkness At Sethanon (The Riftwar Saga, #4)
  • Silver on the Tree
John Ronald Reuel Tolkien, CBE was an English writer, poet, WWI veteran (a First Lieutenant in the Lancashire Fusiliers, British Army), philologist, and university professor, best known as the author of the high fantasy classic works The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings .

Tolkien was Rawlinson and Bosworth Professor of Anglo-Saxon at Oxford from 1925 to 1945, and Merton Professor of English lan

Middle-earth Universe (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)
  • The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2)
  • The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3)
  • The Silmarillion (Middle-Earth Universe)
  • Unfinished Tales of Númenor and Middle-Earth
  • The Children of Húrin
  • Beren and Lúthien
  • The Fall of Gondolin (Middle-Earth Universe)
  • The Book of Lost Tales, Part One (The History of Middle-Earth, #1)
  • The Book of Lost Tales, Part Two (The History of Middle-Earth, #2)
“Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?” 3959 likes
“There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” 2240 likes