Start by marking “Twisted Christmas” as Want to Read:
Twisted Christmas

Twisted Christmas

What better time of year to unwrap forbidden love than Christmas?

Step-brothers, teachers, priests, and guardians...the heart wants what it wants.

These 12 love stories aren’t just taboo, they’re deliciously twisted.

Your wildest fantasies delivered in this LIMITED EDITION collection.

Grab yours before it’s gone FOREVER!
Kindle Edition
Published November 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Christmas

Start your review of Twisted Christmas
Crystal Bell (Crystal_reads_)
Unwrap Him By Nyla K.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Unwrap Him is a spicy and perfect Christmas novella. Jesse and James are everything.

Jesse is aware that his feelings for his guardian, James, are wrong. He has tried to suppress them, to forget them. Easier said than done, and truth always has a way to come out.

The chemistry and passion between the two are off the charts. 🥵In between the spice is sweet, memorable moments. With a touch of grief. Nyla K. Always amazes me. She draws you in and captivates you and del
Renae Reads
Nov 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*** I received an ARC of Unwrap Him from Nyla K. in exchange for an honest review***

Nyla K. never ceases to amaze me with her forbidden taboo romance. Unwrap Him is a perfect novella that was full of steam and passion between a guardian and his ward. Loved this delicious taboo novella that was the perfect present. Loved this delicious taboo novella that was the perfect present.

Will add more once I read the full collection.
Lori R.
Nov 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My review is for STRAY by JD Hollyfield:

Did someone say stepbrother romance?
They sure did, and I was here for it.
This story was all sorts of naughty and filthy and taboo. And it was utterly delicious.

Cat comes from a family of neglect, abuse, with no affection or love. She does unthinkable things, makes bad decisions. For attention? To receive some sort of love? To feel seen? More than likely.

Enter the sexy AF asshole at school who’s nothing but rude to her. She soon finds out, it’s Hunter,
JESSI ☾
ARC received by Nyla K for her story in this anthology, Unwrap Him.

Nyla K never lets me down with her stories. They can be dark, filthy, delicious and I always end up swooning HARD for one if not all the main characters. Unwrap Him was shorter than her other books because girl likes to make them THICK, but it had that same punch that all of Nyla's stories do.

James might not have been Jesse's biological dad, but he did raise him and the feelings that he is having for his guardian are entire
The Romantic Rush Blog
Nov 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fa-la-la-la-NAUGHTY!!! Someone sat on pervy Santa’s lap this year- and big man DELIVERED. It might be cold outside, but it’s hot up in this anthology that is chock full of some of the most titillating, delicious, and compelling taboo story tellers in the romance genre. So many authors I love- and so many I’ve enjoyed discovering.

Each story had its own forbidden charms- whether you’re looking for some guardian taboo, brother’s best friends or step brothers, teachers, and GASP- even some priests-
jess
Nov 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
ARC review for The Attack Zone by B. Celeste:

The Attack Zone is a boyfriend’s older brother romance and the chemistry between Adelaide and Daire is absolutely explosive!! Their moments were my favorite and how they would express their emotions towards each other. From the moments with so much desire between them to the ones where they opened up, I enjoyed them all!!

I also enjoyed the holiday vibes in this book! It made everything feel cute. It also makes you want the characters to go through ha
Michelle Griffith
Nov 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a review on a short story in this book by Sara Cate called sweet blasphemy.
What can I say but Sara Cate has done it again with the forbidden relationship of a priest and a parishioner/ nun in training.
Starts off with a young 15 year old going into the church to find solice from abusive parents and a 30 year old priest taking her under his wing and protection. Go on 5 years and the young girl is a beautiful young lady who decided that she will devote her life to God if it means staying in
Salma
Nov 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
QB does it again ! You don’t need more info just go pre-order and read because i’ve never read so fast 😮‍💨
SP
Nov 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Blasphemy by: Sara Cates
😇 Priest/ Nun
😇 Age Gap
😇Care Giver
😇 Forbidden

Dear lord! Father Roman!! I mean, he’s over the top possessive! This story was so dirty, in the best ways possible. Father Roman, that man! I loved how possessive he was of Cora… from the moment he later eyes in her. They were two kindred spirits destined to be in each others lives. Their friendship starts when Cora is 15, trying to escape an abusive house hold. They form a bond one Christmas Eve night and the rest is hi
Claire Annovazzi
Nov 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Review of Sweet blasphemy by Sara Cate

If you don’t mind the extremely forbidden and/or are not attached to religion, you might enjoy this novella a lot.

Don’t expect too much, it’s erotica. Sexy, sometimes filthy, but at least with a lot of feelings and emotions. There’s a real connection developped between Cora and Roman. One that is already forbidden because of the age gap–15 years, and they meet when Cora is still a teenager, but no underage sex here–even if they weren’t two servants of God.

Be
Amanda Davanzati
Nov 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Always Been You by Q.B. Tyler. Hands down is she the QUEEN of taboo! Always Been You is steamy hot and full of emotion! This book is straight taboo from the beginning. There is angst and sweetness. I absolutely love the confidence from Gabrielle. She is so sure in what she wants. I love the protectiveness of James. These two are just fire and I’m left speechless because it was so good!

This review is for The Attack Zone by B. Celeste. I really enjoyed reading this short story. It
Ashin
Dec 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
So it was an amazing read Unwrap Him was great because of which I came to know about this anthology, Sweet Blasphemy, Baby, Through the River were few of favourites.
Tammy -
Nov 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
My review is for Unwrap Him by Nyla K.

This is a naughty little romance featuring a guardian and his adopted "son." James has raised Jesse after he lost his parents (and James' best friends), but Jesse isn't a little boy anymore. Jesse is grateful for James, but he's never called him dad, and he hasn't looked at him as a father figure in a few years now. Jesse is keeping his true feelings under wraps until an "incident" occurs on Christmas Eve which crosses a line that can't be uncrossed.

So, th
shereads.pang
Nov 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
QB Tyler books just keeps on getting hotter and hotter, and I'm all here for it!!! All you need to know to pick up this when it releases...⁣

AGE GAP⁣
ADOPTED SIBLINGS⁣
INTERRACIAL ROMANCE⁣
AND STEAMY AF⁣

I am in love with this couple, James and Gabrielle. So 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯. I need more of them!!
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Nov 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
project_20210714_1940242-01
3.5 STRONG STARS
I honestly the stories I read that I really enjoyed I want to give them all a 5 star individually but there were some in here that really turned me off so I equaled it out on the rating. FULL REVIEW & More as always on my BLOG REVIEW -> CLICK HERE
heareads (Debbie)
Nov 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Unwrap Him - Nyla K - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nyla sure knows how to give us delicious taboo reads and a guardian/son romance is just that!

James has been Jesse’ guardian since he was nineteen and Jesse, two, when his best friends died, leaving him to his care.

James has never looked at Jesse in a romantic sense, however, Jesse has been crushing on him for years. In a twist of fate, things take a turn, when Jesse makes a subconscious move, taking things a little too far. When reality slams in, James backs awa
Michelle - Your Favorite Book Bag
“God sent her to me.”

“Sweet Blasphemy,” by Sara Cate is part of the Twisted Christmas Anthology. It is a hot and forbidden age gap romance about a Priest and an “almost nun.”

They were connected when Cora ran into his church when she was 15, looking for an escape from the hell she lived in. Father Roman was everything she needed, but those thoughts turned into more. 5 years later, Cora is almost finished with her transition into becoming a nun, when she realizes it was Father Roman she truly had
Linzi
Nov 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sweet blasphemy was brilliant. The forbidden taboo romance was brilliantly written. The age gap romance as well as the intense heat between the characters was great. I loved how this story grew and loved how it ended. I really would love to read a book about their future.
Shannon O'Connor
Nov 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021
***I received an ARC of Sweet Blasphemy by Sara Cate in exchange for an honest review***

This was an incredibly spicy and festive short story! I've never been one for the father/nun romance but this one blew it out of the park. Cate's writing it amazing as always and this story was great.
Stephanie
Nov 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021arcs
Always Been You by QB Tyler - 3.5 stars

Hating Mr. Cooper by Amanda Richardson - 3.5 stars

Sugar Daddy Santa Claus by Bellamy Roswell - 3 stars
Ireadromancetoescape
Nov 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Twisted, Taboo, and Forbidden I read Sweet Blasphemy by Sara Cate. In this anthology, I was given this ARC in exchange for honest review. This is quick short read . It is a forbidden taboo romance, I enjoyed the characters and the heat level in this book is off the charts.
Defenitly recommend this book.
Available Nov. 30
Steph W
Nov 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I've read two entries in the long awaited Twisted Christmas anthology.

First was Sweet Blasphemy by Sara Cate. This age-gap, taboo themed short story involved the forbidden relationship between a priest and a young girl training to become a nun. What started as a friendship between Father Roman and the sweet Cora soon becomes a powerful attraction neither one can stop. I loved their history and the sacrifices they make to be together, and their steamy scenes that will certainly melt your Kindle.

"
Clare
4.5 stars average rating THIS is the kind of Christmas antho I like!! The more taboo the better, the darker, the steamier, gimmie. Featuring men of God, age gaps, Daddy issues, delicious MM taboo desire as well as MFF sizzle, what more could you want on dark, dreary nights as the holidays approach? My favourite stories were Q.B. Tylers' Always Been You and new to me author Nyla K's Unwrap Him. Both I rated 5* I also really recommend the far too short Baby by more new to me authors S. Rena and B. ...more
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
Nov 19, 2021 rated it really liked it

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Unwrap Him by Nyla K.
Nyla is like my golden author when it comes to amazing MM romances. She always aces in those and I won’t miss any of her books because the angst is simply phenomenal. Same was in this book! This one was a part of a christmas anthology and was a forbidden MM guardian romance. It was short and sexy and I devoured it in one go! Definitely one of the best reads of this antho!

Dirty Secrets by Ivy Fox & Thandiwe Mpofu
I love
Rochelle Bautista
Nov 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
This review is for Unwrap Me by Nyla K.

A huge thank you to the author for providing me with an eARC in exchange for an honest review

4 ⭐️ 5🌶

This was exactly the short yet steamy read I needed for this upcoming winter season!

The writing was perfectly paced and easy to get into. The dual POV had me immediately invested in both characters, I enjoyed reading about them come into terms with the conflicting feelings and desire they felt for each other. The guardian/ward forbidden aspect added such a
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Nov 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Always Been You by QB Tyler ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
QB is a queen when it comes to taboo and like always she didn’t disappoint! Gabrielle and James’ story was short yet so satisfying. This short story is a stepbrother, taboo with great chemistry. Definitely check out this collection of short stories if you are looking for some fun Christmas themed reads!

Thank you QB for the advanced read!
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Taboo, twisted, corrupted, mis-matched and dirty minded are words that can describe this collection of 12 Christmas stories, but I can also add hot, steamy, spicy, fiery and oh so delicious. This collection has it all!! Twelve separate stories that will give the reader just enough sparkle to overcome the taboo. Featuring unholy bonds, age gaps, Daddy issues, MM debauchery as well as MFF sizzle. Each and every story packs a punch and puts the reader on the naughty list - but oh what a way to enjo ...more
Claudiareads
Nov 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
4/5 ⭐️ 4/5🔥

Sara Cate doesn’t disappoint with age gap, add some forbidden into and and BAM 💥

🖤Erotica & Steamy
🎄Priest + Nun
🖤Christmas vibes
🎄Age Gap Romance
Jess McDaniel
Nov 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
This review is for Sugar Daddy Santa Claus by Bellamy Roswell. I have not read a MFF book before and 👀👀👀 This Christmas short is spicy, spicy!!

I loved Chole, Avery and Zane and it seems that it might not be the end for them? I hope we get more!
Mary-Elizabeth Hively
Nov 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read the short by Bellamy Roswell from this Anthology and it was HOT!!! Kept me on my toes wondering what was gonna happen next!!! A great short read full of holiday cheer!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Ritual
  • Second Chance Vow
  • Wicked Trials (Boys of Briar Hall, #2)
  • Savage Rivals
  • Callous Boys (Callous Boys of Crystal Cove #1)
  • King of Corium (Corium University Trilogy, #1)
  • His Hollow Heart (Fallen Kingdom, #1)
  • Twisted Queen (Five Families, #2)
  • Totally Schooled
  • Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
  • Wicked Knight (Knight's Ridge Empire, #1)
  • Broken Playboy (Windsor Academy, #4)
  • Be Still My Heart
  • Wicked Princess (Knight's Ridge Empire, #2)
  • Wicked Summer Knight (Knight's Ridge Empire, #0.5)
  • Brutal Boys on Devils Night
  • The Psycho (The Soldiers of Anarchy, #1)
  • Dangerous Temptation (Dark Dream Duet, #1)
See top shelves…
Sara Cate is a USA Today best-selling author of steamy romance and sexy book boyfriends. Although she writes a wide range of tropes, Sara is best known for her age gap and taboo romances. One thing you can expect from her entire collection is heaps of steam and plenty of angst.

Living in Arizona with her husband and kids, Sara spends most of her time reading, writing, or baking.

Find out more at: