Start by marking “The I Believe Bunny” as Want to Read:
The I Believe Bunny

The I Believe Bunny

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Introducing the I Believe Bunny--a delightful new series that helps kids learn about believing, sharing, and putting their faith into action.

Children will identify with Bunny and learn along with him that God is always there to help. Prayer works! Little Mouse is in trouble and Bunny is the only one nearby to help her. But, Bunny is too small. He has to set aside his own f
Published July 14th 2009 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The I Believe Bunny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The I Believe Bunny

Author: Tish Rabe
Illustrator: Frank Endersby
22 pages
Genre: Childrens age 4-8

"The I Believe Bunny" is a wonderful children's book that teaches children that if they believe that God will help them he will. It starts off with and personifies the scripture Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
The story is told in wonderful, flowing rhyme. It is the story of Bunny who is thanking God for everything in his environment. When it starts to ra
Larissa
Jul 28, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
On a rainy spring day The I Believe Bunny happens upon a small mouse caught up in the river. The small mouse can not swim, and there is no one else about to help. The I Believe Bunny does all that he can but fears that he is too small to help the drowning mouse. But no matter how scared The I Believe Bunny is he never gives up. He continues to try his best to save the mouse while reaching out for help, and his prayers are answered when his friends come to his aid in saving the small mouse.

The I
Alisa
Jul 07, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: youth-books
VERY sweet story about a bunny who learns what is really important and how important each little bunny is.
Mary