Start by marking “Kelly: Dark Irish Mafia Romance (O'Sullivan Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kelly: Dark Irish Mafia Romance (O'Sullivan Brothers, #2)

Kelly: Dark Irish Mafia Romance

(O'Sullivan Brothers #2)

He’s the underboss in his mafia brotherhood, and women have no place in his world. As a good girl with an overprotective dad, she’s been warned against his kind time and again. But when her father’s corruption shatters her world, he all but forces her into the mafioso’s bed.

KELLY

I’m a busy friggin’ man and priority number one is destroying the south-of-the-border bastardos
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 393 pages
Published October 4th 2021 by Rie Warren

To ask other readers questions about Kelly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kelly

Start your review of Kelly: Dark Irish Mafia Romance (O'Sullivan Brothers, #2)
Chris
Oct 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kelly: Dark Irish Mafia Romance is book two in the series and is filled with the same fast paced excitement, danger and intrigue as the first book!

What good can there be when it comes to the Irish Mob you ask? Well, when you find out more about the O’Sullivans you will find out. They are definitely dangerous, have a variety of enemies but they love hard, protect their own and care deeply about their family. This book, this family and these characters are going to keep you completely engaged fro
Renee
Oct 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing

KELLY
I'm a busy friggin' man and priority number one is destroying the south-of-the-border bastardos who've been dealing blow on our turf. Then I find out someone whose supposed to be in our pocket is on the take with this rival cartel, and things go from bad to fubar. That backstabbing Jagoo owes me big. Unfortunately, the only thing he's got to offer is the one thing I don't want. His daughter. Now
Karen_
Sep 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Kelly: Dark Irish Mafia Romance
(O’Sullivan Brothers #2)
Written by: Rie Warren

Having read the O’Sullivan Brother’s Book 1, Lucky’s story, I made a note to grab the next book in this series. So here I am, to tell you a bit about book 2, Kelly’s story.

These O’Sullivan Brothers, they are tough Irish Mafia men with a heart of gold twist.

Kelly O’Sullivan, he takes care of the messy side of the business. He loves it because it gives him an outlet for the rage he still holds against his father. His moth
Leanne Bryson
Oct 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved Kelly & Marlowe from start to finish! The first meeting between these two was Kelly saving Marlowe from an apparent mugging. The second meeting, Marlowe's cop father is looking for Kelly to protect his daughter from the cartel. And Kelly jumped at that opportunity to protect this "good girl". The book is full of chemistry between thees two, steam and so much more. Action, twists, turns, betrayal make this a page-turner from start to finish. And you can read Kelly and his brother Lucky's ...more
Linda
Oct 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
To say I loved this second in the series, would be an understatement! I freakin' loved it!

Marlowe and Kelly, phew and double phew! This man can dominate me any time! LOL

Ms. Warren's world building kept me glued to the pages, and sure to get me to read the next in the series.

Her bigger than life characters, and her delicious dialogue kept me engaged, and smiling to myself!

I'm definitely ready for more O'Sullivan Brothers! Bring it on!!!
Christien Venter
Oct 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
After finding out this was book two, I first went and downloaded book 1, saw some characters from another series Krasnow brothers are in book 1 and downloaded those as well.
Started binge reading. I am hooked, this is a great author, excellent books.

Indie
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG !!! loved it !!! love Marlowe and Kelly... this is their story... a fast paced action packed Irish mafia drama... Boston... Marlowe's dad is a cop but ,he's mixed up with the mafia and the cartel...not good... Kelly is the underboss and is very good at it... when he finds out about the double cross, he gets Marlowe... not good... twists and turns, betrayal, kidnapping, torture... and love... can Kelly get Marlowe in time ?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! The middle O’Sullivan is dark, dirty and has a BDMS streak a mile wide. Marlowe didn’t know what she was getting into with being given to Kelly for “protection” against the cartel. Marlowe gives just as good as she gets in regards to Kelly. As they spend more time together they start to fall for each other and their chemistry is explosive. I loved how this book was exciting, fast paced, drama filled and had loads of suspense. I can’t wait for Dex’s story!!
Chanti
Amazing 5 stars

I loved Kelly and Marlowe ,Kelly a tough mafia guy and a feisty smartmouth captive it was and unexpected love story because of Marlowe's father screwing up. but Kelly fell in love really fast and really hard the sexual tension between them was hot! I loved the authors' writing style. I can't wait to read the next book.
Shannon Godwin
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book will give you all the feels. Dark and captivating. 2 totally opposite people. One determined woman who refuses to bend to one strong & determined man who wants her. When your roads keep leading you back to that one man & then you start seeing a different side to him, can you resist?
This is a wonderful series that I’m enjoying!
Kelly Kemmerly
Oct 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes your perfect man is wrapped up in the hardened, over protective and controlling Irish mafia bad boy. In Marlowe’s case that’s just what Kelly O’Sullivan becomes. Unfortunately, the two meet in the worst of situations-wielding weapons, facing death and the cartel.
The nonnegotiable agreement to keep Marlowe safe puts Kelly in a position of overwhelming power. The most surprising part of the arrangement is how fast the tables turn when Marlowe and Kelly surrender to their true selves.
Spunky N Sassy
Sep 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Marlowe is caught in a world of extreme terror. Kelly is her true savior but sometimes you just have to prove yourself. Excellent writing. Explosive storyline.
Cali Gals
Sep 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG I am still suffering from an adrenaline rush from this book. This author does what she does best. She gives us a dark, gritty world filled with violence. Of course best of all, it has hot and heavy interactions between our two main characters.

Kelly is our dirty talking, Irish mafia dude. He is SCARY… but our girl Marlowe can’t help herself especially after she finds out about all the trouble her police officer dad has gotten into. Eek. I am not saying more about that cause you have to read
Angie Barnes
Oct 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Rie Warren has written a 5-star book. This is the story of Marlowe and Kelly. Marlowe has just left the home of two of her students that need a little extra tutoring. She hears footsteps behind her and she tries to keep from running. She is grabbed from behind when she passed a broken streetlight and pulled into an alley. She is saved by another man but things are not good when her attacked puts up a fight. The man saving Marlowe ends up killing her attacker. Marlowe gets let go with just a kiss ...more
Joelle
We thought we loved Lucky's story, which was super hot but, Kelly's story was scorching hot. We would love to ask the author how many cold showers she needed to took to cool down after writing this one? LOL

This story started off with a bang and continued with non-stop suspense and scorching hot and sexy scenes, erotica at its best. Wonderful characters through and through.

Marlowe aka princess was a character full of spice and vinegar, had a huge heart, had one heck of a mouth on her, a take no s
Dee
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The addition starts with the book cover….yeah…yeah…yeah don’t judge a book by its cover they say ….well we all do it and this one here it is the scratch to your itch or better yet the filling to your oreos! Within the first chapters you get the panoramic view of whom you’re dealing with! This is book is part of the O’Sullivan Brothers series why just read one when you can start at the beginning and keep reading through the series it won’t be a waste of time.
Bad boy….check
Bod boy’s crazy brother
Ann Marie
Oct 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
'Kelly: Dark Irish Mafia Romance' by Rie Warren is the second book in her O'Sullivan Brothers series and tells the story between Kelly, who is part of the Sullivan Family and the one to take care of things for the family, and Marlowe, a teacher and daughter of a widowed detective. Marlowe and Kelly meet when he saves her from being raped by a member of the cartel. Kelly, who is not a nice man, demands payment from Marlowe in the form of a long, wet kiss. Although they both enjoyed the kiss that ...more
Denise
4.5

“Kelly: Dark Irish Mafia Romance” is book two in the ‘O’Sullivan Brothers’ series by Rie Warren. It can definitely be read and enjoyed as a standalone. I never read the first book in this series, but I was able to easily jump right into this one. Before I go into detail about this particular story, I can tell you that after finishing it, I purchased the first book, and am going to be looking forward to the next one.

Marlowe is a schoolteacher and the daughter of a police detective. She’s a ste
FunUndertheCovers
Sep 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wicked and filthy in the best possible way, this book is going to get you all hot and bothered!

Kelly saves Marlowe from an attack...to say she wasn’t thankful would be an understatement! Then in a twisted turn of events that caught them both by surprise, Marlowe ends up needing protection again, but the circumstances are vastly different. Now she’s even less happy with the situation she finds herself in.

Charlene
Sep 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Scary and disturbing to touching and tearful, this book was captivating from start to finish!

Kelly is unlike anyone she’d ever encountered before...intense, cold and dominating. But Marl
Krystinna Collett
Oct 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
This story completely got to me. I don't know how to express one moment from the next. It started as this:

Marlowe is a substitute teacher who just recently moved out of her parents house. Her father, a cop, has repeatedly preach to her the dangers of the the Mafia, particularly the O'Sullivan's. They are an Irish Mafia that reside in Boston, this is also were Marlowe lives and her father works as a detective.
Gaining her independence, Marlowe tries to stay active by walking. One night, she is at
Barbara
Sep 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
These Sullivan Brothers sure know how to get a reader's motor running, in more ways than one. As we know from book 1, Lucky, Kelly O’Sullivan is kinda scary. Which comes in handy as an Underboss in the Mafia. Kelly is the one to “Handle” things when business goes sideways. A job he relishes as it’s a way he can let go of all the inner rage he carries. Rage for his mother’s death which he blames his father for. He has no time to tame a wild woman (Marlowe) he’s holding for collateral.

Marlowe’s w
Susana Sousa
Oct 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.4 stars rating as 4🌟🌟🌟🌟!Really enjoyed!

Kelly is the second installment in the O'Sullivan Brothers, an Irish Mafia Romance featuring Kelly O'Sullivan and Marlowe Fearon.
Rie Warren is not a new to me author, so this book keeps in her ingenious style: unusual connections, gore and mayhem, family banter, glimpses into the future and immensively fun to read.
I really liked both characters: Marlowe gave as good as she got and Kelly maintaining a cool and, sometimes, bored demeanor when, in reality, h
Emma bramley
Shelves: reviewed

Kelly (O’Sullivan brothers 2)

This is the second book in this series by this author. This book can be read as a stand alone read. This is the amazing story of Kelly and Marlowe. These two characters have an intense anger for each from the start but this only turns into an intense chemistry between them, which sets the pages alight as you read. This is an Irish mafia romance read at its best from this author. This story is so gripping you won't want to put this book down till the very last page, I
Esther
5 🔥 for hot and gritty dark romance

Kelly continues the gritty Irish mafia story that started with Lucky.
Kelly runs the streets and the drugs for his family. On a chance encounter on the streets, he meets his ‘princess’ saving her from the new drug cartel that trying to muscle in on his territory. Only to find out later that said ‘princess’ is the daughter of the cop who is on his payroll and she is being targeted by the cartel as leverage against the cop.
Marlowe, said ‘princess’, finds out tha
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this fascinating series and is Kelly and Marlowe’s journey. Kelly is intimidating, overbearing, tough, and with a huge heart, and he is the underboss in the Irish mafia brotherhood. Kelly finds that the messy side of their business gives him an outlet for his rage, and when he comes across a woman being assaulted one night he rescues her, not knowing that they will cross paths again. Marlowe’s dad is a police detective, and when his secrets, lies, and double dealings back ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OH MY CHAOTIC HELL! I LOVE Rie Warren's writing, and her Irish mafia is super sexy with a big kicker of suspense so it's totally my jam. Now, I will say that Kelly pulled some things that would have ended with me taking him out but that's just me. Marlowe is the child of police, only her father is on the take with the O'Sullivan Brothers, but somehow also got caught up in the cartel. It's left her in danger so her father gets Kelly to protect her so the war is on between these two because she's ...more
Zelda
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
his book! Kelly is the second book in the O’Sullivan brothers series, and it is a dark Irish Mafia romance. Whew, it was smouldering hot! Marlowe is a substitute teacher. She’s had some family responsibilities that have kept her from full time work. Marlowe is saved from one dangerous situation only to be thrust into another. Marlowe, I adore her. She is fire and passion, loyal and honest. There were so many touching moments of this tough Mafia guy showing tender care for Marlowe. A lot of “ahhh ...more
F
Oct 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
A story with a strong beginning, but from about half way it started to slow down, and I thought the ending was just so-so. Kelly accidentally meets Marlowe on the street when he saves her from an attacker. She turns out to be the daughter of a corrupt police officer who asks Kelly if his daughter can move in with him for protection. When Kelly learns who the daughter is, he gladly agress. Then an intriguing game of seduction begins between the two. There is good chemistry between them. At some p ...more
Debbie
Oct 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing

Kelly, the 2nd book in Rie Warren's Dark Irish Mafia Romance series is everything I come to expect from Warren's books. Kelly O'Sullivan, like his older brother Lucky, is not a nice man. He "takes care things" for the family. He is not a stone and jumps in when he sees a woman getting assaulted. This woman is Marlowe Fearon is the daughter of a Boston detective.

Be warned Kelly O'Sullivan makes no apologies for

• Beautiful Trouble: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Owned (A Dark Mafia Romance)
  • Second Chance Contract
  • Captive Thirst (Rough Redemption #4)
  • Sold (A Dark Mafia Romance)
  • Resurrected Bride: An Arranged Marriage Dark Mafia Romance (Blood Empire Book 3)
  • Corrupted Crown (Reckless Reign Trilogy, #1)
  • SEAL's Redemption (Team Oracle Security Book 1)
  • Sweet Savagery (Ruthless Obsession, #3)
  • The Boss (City Slickers, #4)
  • Lawman Daddy
  • Vengeful (Severinov Bratva, #3)
  • Vicious Vows: An Enemies to Lovers Arranged Marriage Dark Irish Mafia Romance (Reckless Reign Trilogy Book 2)
  • Vows of a Mobster
  • Reluctant Surrender: A Dark Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance (Reluctant Brides Book 2)
  • The Killer's Vow: A Russian Mafia Romance (Villains, #1)
  • A Lock Of Death
  • Tears of Betrayal
All of Rie Warren's self-published series are available to read on Kindle Unlimited, including the instant hit Bad Boys of Retribution MC, Carolina Bad Boys, Bad Boy Ballers, and many more!

Badass, sassafras Rie Warren is an OG Amazon All Star author of Bad Boy books and MC romance. She delivers five star sex, suspense, and the best banter around. Her stories are one hundred percent original, do no

O'Sullivan Brothers (2 books)
  • Lucky: Dark Irish Mafia Romance (O'Sullivan Brothers, #1)

News & Interviews

One of the great pleasures of historical fiction is the time-travel element. In the hands of a skilled author, works of historical fiction can...