Start by marking “Claiming the Reaper (Reaped, #2)” as Want to Read:
Claiming the Reaper (Reaped, #2)

Claiming the Reaper (Reaped, #2)

The Reaper is out for blood,
How fast can you run?
You’ve taken something that isn’t yours,
When will you learn?
There’s nowhere you can hide,
What choice do you have?
She can smell your fear,
Who can help you now?
You can’t avoid the scythe,
Why do you even try?

Family is who you make it and I’ve discovered blood means nothing,
Not unless I’ve slipped my blade into flesh and drawn
Kindle Edition
Published November 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Claiming the Reaper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming the Reaper

Start your review of Claiming the Reaper (Reaped, #2)
Crystal Bell (Crystal_reads_)
Nov 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance, dark
Hands down my favorite book in the series. What started as just a novella turned into something so much bigger and fantastic.

What an epic finale. In the long run, it’s bittersweet, at first I needed to see what would happen with Selene and the guys, but in the end, I just didn’t want it to end. The book is gray on my dark scale.

The dark humor in this book is sinfully delicious. With Selene and Santos completely unhinged, Darius is not too far behind. Add Daddy Blaze and Zander; I couldn’t stop
TheBookPlatypus
Nov 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Welcome to Hell, you’ve been reaped.”

The only way I can describe Selene who is the main female character is half Harley Quinn and half Baby from the Firefly Family (House of a 1000 corpses/The Devil’s Rejects)

The title of the book says it all. Selene is the Reaper and her boys are coming to claim her once and for all. Santos, Zander, Blaze, and Darius.

After Santos finds his long-lost father and a new brother and a new sister, he is still coming to terms with it all.
And main man behind the
Lorna
Nov 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a way to end the series. Probably my favourite out of the trilogy 🖤

The crazy gets even more ramped up in this book and I did not stop laughing the whole time. I love the dynamic of all these characters especially when Santos, Darius and Selene get going, they are the best type of crazy ever. Especially when annoying Daddy Blaze and Zander.

The violence is on another scale and at times made me shiver and gag it’s that detailed (which obviously just adds to the psycho natures of our char
Murphy
Nov 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
We are saying goodbye to Selene and I’m not sure how to feel about it. She was this kicka$$ character all by herself and then she met Blaze, Zander, Santos and Darius….then *fireworks* lol. I enjoyed their last book together where we finally put an end to Mack’s skin trade and got all of the answers we needed.

While we surely see Selene is going to get her HEA with her guys, I enjoyed the authors take on going a step above and making sure Santos and Darius got their HEA with each other as well as
Valentina
Selene and her guys have come full circle and actualization, Selene in her hunt and Santos, Zander, Blaze, and Darius in their claim of her, their own personal objective, and collective relationship. This book masters gritty with its violence, kink, street smarts, and thrill; but there was also a delightful balance of dark humor. Spice level is high as I've come to expect from this series.

A fast / medium pace, and besides the storyline, well-developed characters and intrigue made this book a fun
Biggs_bookshelf
Nov 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excuse me while I cry. I can’t believe this book is the last one! I have fallen in love with this bunch of psychotic hoodlums. Each one has its one characters but has a whole they beautifully blend together. It’s bloody, dark, full of passion and mayhem and dark twisted humor. Just when you think you know what’s happening we are kicked in the knee caps while the authors dance around us laughing because they have ripped our hearts out and teased us that they may give it back. I loved loved loved ...more
S.A. Michelle
Nov 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Just what I needed in my life! I absolutely adore this series, Selene is such a BAB, Blaze is still such a grump, Darius and Santos are my favorite psychos ever, the blood play is deliciously hot! Zander has such a character arc, just swoon. So much steam, you may need to read this in the bath. 😏

My emotions were everywhere in this book. There are so many highs in this book. The side characters, are everything. Such a great ending to this series, that I never wanted to end. Great co-write ladies!
Jess McDaniel
Nov 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021, rh
I think I'm in love with Selene! She's a teeny bit on the crazy side, and I LOVE IT! Her men fit her in every way. I love her relationships with all of them.

I am so sad this is the last Reaped book, but whoa, did it come out explosive! Violence, blood, hot and spicy... yes please 🥵🥵🥵 even though this one is pretty dark, there's also a lot of humor. I have laughed so much during all of them.

This was the perfect ending to the Reaped series! I loved all the crazy from the beginning and I'm sad to s
Krystal Gorrell
Nov 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Michelle
Nov 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Every book in this series just keeps getting funnier and funnier. But this one? This one left me in stitches. I’m literally cramped up from laughing so much. They knocked this book out of the park. I’m here for every single moment. This book goes straight back into the events that happened in the cliffhanger for Hunting the Reaper. It’s just as I expected, Selene is still a blood-thirsty badass with a penchant for slashing someone. Her guys still rally around her, never seeming to want to let go ...more
April Davadi
Claiming the  reaper

Selene and her guys  are back in the final chapter of their story  .

Selene is such a powerful unhinged take no crap female lead  with 2 men just as crazy as her an  the other 2  just as hard up but level headed when need to be . These guys balance everything  out.

The authors did such a great job for starting this off as being just a novella , but turned it into a whole series that's full of steam , revenge  ,blood lust and vigilante.  With OUTRAGEOUS LAUGH OUT LOUD momen
Emma (emjbookshelf)
Nov 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the third and final book in the Reaped series. This book was fast paced and non stop action. Selene has upped the crazy in this book and Blaze, Zander, Santos and Darius are along for the ride. All these characters are psycho on their own yet when they are all together they balance each other out. The first two books in the series I gave 5 stars but I can only give this one 4. I am not sure why I didn't love it like the others, I think there was just to much crazy from Selene and the blo ...more
Naiara Chiquetto
Nov 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
(ARC Review)
🌶 5/5 - check TW!
Goodness, I love Selene - not all heroes wear capes. 😂
This was a really good ending to this trilogy. The relationships are more solid and caring than ever, but I love that none of them ceased being the psy**os they were before love.
Also, there’s a lot of heavy group projects and swords training, which always make an already good RH great, hahah.
But they get their happily ever after, and get to share that with friends and families outside of their relationship, and
DarkNdTwistyReader
Nov 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
They say all good things must come to an end, but I’m here to tell you that’s FALSE.
Claiming the Reaper is the final book in the Reaped Series and my favorite of the three.
It’s dark humor will have you laughing so hard you pee your pants, and the sex scenes will have you running for the nearest man or battery-operated friend.

Selene, Santos, Blaze, Darius and Zander are my dream harem.
I’ve never read a union that was so chaotic but also so meant to be.
Each man has a deep bond with not only Selene
RachReadsSmut
Nov 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Story - 4/5⭐️ Spice - 3.5/5🌶
I have loved this series a lot! This one was a little too long for me, but I still liked it. Santos is still one of my favorites and his psycho is one of my favorite parts of these books, and I found myself smiling to myself a lot! I love the darkness of this series!
Felicia
Nov 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Claiming The Reaper by C.A. Rene and R.E. Bond is a dark reverse harem romance. This is the third and final book in the Reaped series.

I am obsessed with Chrissy and Rachael's books! They did a great job wrapping up this series. I loved the relationship between Selene, Zander, Blaze, Santos, and Darius. I really enjoyed getting all of their points of view throughout the book. It really brought the story to life.

I would highly recommendt his series if you love dark romances, reverse harem romance
Michaela
Nov 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! The authors did it again. They are amazing. Selene and her guys had a wild ride but at the end it was all worth it. Relationship were mended. Will Selene get her reaper ever after? Wow read this series I promise you won’t regret it…
Sophia (swelchreads)
Okay WOW. This ending was so wild I cannot even fathom what just happened. This book had spice, action, gore, drama, literally everything you could wish for in a dark romance. It was the perfect conclusion to this fucked up and twisty story that had me feeling ALLL the feels. But seriously, the last few chapters had me SWEATING. I genuinely had no idea where it was going! Overall this series is unlike anything I've read and it's a MUST-READ for dark romance readers!!

Run don't walk to get this on
Meagan Davis
I loved this series! It’s dark, HOT and hilarious all at the same time! This book had me laughing so hard at Santos! I love his craziness! I love Selena’s character so much. I enjoyed Pepe and Cara being added to the story. The ending had me so happy. Especially for Santos! I’m sad to end this series. I’m definitely going to miss Selene and her boys! 🖤
Jocelyn H
Oct 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
One of the best dark romance series.

Every book in this series gets better and funnier. Selene is absolutely crazy and I love her psycho energy so much. All her guys are so different but so entertaining and they love her completely no matter what. They are perfect matches. Be prepared for the wild ride of this final book as you won't be able to stop reading once you start. A must read, highly entertaining, funny series with a strong female who is out for vengeance.
Nedra
Nov 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing

“ʟᴇᴛ’ꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴘ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇʀꜱ.”

It’s so hard to say goodbye, especially when the series was filled with so much excitement, steam, blood, and euphoria. The twists and turns throughout this entire series had me grasping the edge of the seat, contemplating my next breath with every turn of the page. Rach and Chrissy created magic within these pages with their words and I am so sad it is over, but justice was definitely served.

“ꜱʜᴇ’ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ ɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇ.”

There is not enough words to describe Sele
Pixie.reads
Nov 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Reaped series and my favourite of the three. I absolutely loved it!

It has everything you want in a dark romance, all the action and gore you need, hilarity that will have you laughing so hard you stomach hurts and super spicy smutty scenes that are on point and will leave you blushing.

Santos is my absolute favourite of the guys. He is a psychopath but he's absolutely hilarious and the stuff he gets in to in these books will have you laughing so hard. And he loves ha
Samantha Hickey
Nov 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I wanna be Selene when I grow up and have my own Santos, Zander, Blaze and Darius!!!

The final book in The Reaper Incarnate series is fucking EPIC!!! Selene is her badass, kinda crazy, murder happy, always horny self and her guys have her back 1000%, they even confess to loving our little reaper queen and my heart has never been so happy.

I was cackling laughing while reading this book. The crazy things that come out of Santos mouth, Selenes attitude, Blaze grumpiness and Zander discovering his lo
Veronica Ramos
Nov 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A heart-stopping conclusion to this incredible series!

Selene will forever be one of my favorite Heroines. She's insane and I absolutely loved it. As always, Darius and Santos match her crazy, so it's super entertaining to see them together. Daddy Blaze and Zander may be more "tame" compared to the others, but they steal your heart in other ways. Seeing Blaze shed a bit of his grumpiness made my heart swell and Zander's love for Selene made me giddy. The lengths each and every one of them would g
Jana Veits
Nov 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Epic finale of the series and an amazing HEA.
Though the path towards this is bloody with lots of turns and gore.
I really liked to see how the story picks up fluidly from book 2 and how well the 5 characters are starting to trust on each other and combine their forces.
Santos and Darius’ craziness reminds me a lot of Diesel in Den of Vipers. Both are just hilarious and made me chuckle a lot. Blade is the most serious and sincere one with outstanding tracker qualities and Zane is quiet and mainly
Short and Sweet Reviews by Sam
Thank you to Talk Nerdy to Me and the authors, C.A Rene and R.E Bond, for providing a copy of Claiming the Reaper (Reaped book 2). I have reviewed honestly.

Claiming the Reaper features, but is not limited to, the following themes:
○ Dark romance
○ Serial killers
○ Psychopaths
○ Violence
○ Reverse harem
○ MM, MFM, MMF & MMFMM scenes
○ Human trafficking
○ Crude humour

My overall rating for Claiming the Reaper is…

4.5 Stars!

She's fierce. She's blood thirsty. She's vengeful. She's th
Kristen
Nov 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Claiming the Reaper is the conclusion of the Reaped series. This was hands down in my opinion the funniest book yet, combined with the suspense of events from start to finish. When Selene finally finds her sister, the situation is not at all what she expects, and she isn't the only one left to process this newfound information that comes along with it. After the unexpected cliffhanger of Selene being kidnapped, the anticipation was real to see what would happen next and how the situation would b ...more
BookmarkedbyKat
Shelves: reverse-harems
3.75/5 ⭐️ • 5/5 🥵

I have loved this series; it is the definition of sexy chaos. It’s dark, it’s everything you don’t expect and it 👏🏼 is 👏🏼 spicy!

I can 100% say that Santos made this series for me. He is an absolutely psychopath and his crazy leaps off the pages in a way that has you deep belly laughing.

I felt like this book was a tad all over the place. Some of the things fit ‘too perfectly’ (like breaking out & swinging the door open just in time for the calvary to be standing on the other side
ashtag_reads
Nov 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
This series started out as a short in an anthology, but it quickly became larger than life!

If you’re looking for a heroine who is truly ruthless, sure of herself, badass and demands her respect - you’ll find her in these books. Selene is NOT to be messed with, and isn’t afraid to take matters into her own hands. At no point was I worried for her - you just know she is going to kick ass and overcome the odds.

Blaze is grumpy and gruff, but that just adds to the fun when everyone is riling him up
Autumn Madrid
Nov 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the Reaped series and is the final book. If you haven’t read this series yet then go grab book 1 to start with. ⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️

This is a dark, psychotic, out of this world, fuck me backwards type of story. Selene and the boys are at it again, causing mayhem wherever they go. Kicking ass and taking names is their game of choice. These characters go through hell together but make no mistake, they always come out on top. This book has all the humor you need. There’s not one
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wicked Trials (Boys of Briar Hall, #2)
  • Revenge of the Syndicate (The Syndicate Series Book 2)
  • The Blue-Eyed Devil (Devil's Lair #1)
  • Destroyed (Tainted by Ruin Trilogy, #2)
  • Make Me Lie (Rich Demons of Darkwood, #1)
  • Web of Lies
  • Don't Fear the Reaper (Watch Me Burn, #6)
  • Lost Royal (The Knights of Echoes Cove, #2)
  • VAULT: A Madison Kate Novella
  • Psychos (Depraved Sinners #1)
  • Stepbrothers' Darling
  • Wicked Princess (Knight's Ridge Empire, #2)
  • A Legacy of Sorrow (A Violent Agenda, #2)
  • The Ritual
  • Cataclysm (Four Horsemen #4)
  • Forever Changed (Forever Changed Duet #1)
  • King of Corium (Corium University Trilogy, #1)
  • Sinning Like Hell (St. Simeon Prep, #2)
Join my readers group on Facebook!

News & Interviews