Start by marking “Christmas Town Homecoming” as Want to Read:
Christmas Town Homecoming

Christmas Town Homecoming

Welcome back to Christmas Town, Maine!
This holiday season works its romantic magic during Christmas Town High School’s ten year class reunion.

It’s going to be a jam-packed holiday weekend for the returning class, beginning with preparations for the two day event – where a mysterious promise ring has been found in their time capsule – and culminating in a Reunion Ball – whe
Published October 19th 2021 by ChelseaBeth Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Town Homecoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Town Homecoming

Start your review of Christmas Town Homecoming
Brittany
This was a very enjoyable novella collection! Some of these authors have set other stories in Christmas Town, Maine before. But it is not necessary to have read any other Christmas Town stories to enjoy this collection.

One of the things that I really enjoyed about this collection is that the authors did a very good job of being consistent with details. The entire collection builds from one story to the next, with each one focusing on a romance between different characters in each novella. Howeve
Stacy
Nov 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. But the only thing from keeping a 5 star review is I just wanted more of the stories. I know... I know... Novella means short story.

Ok so about the actual story.
Each story was totally adorable and some even ever in more than one HEA. There's two things that hold this collection together 1) the 10 year high school reunion of Christmas Town High School and 2) a mysterious ring that disappears at just the right time. The continuity is amazing, these ladies don't miss a beat!

I
Julie Eichelberger-Ford
Oct 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Town Homecoming is a wonderful collaboration from ten amazing authors who blended their talent and created ten short stories that blended spectacularly from one story to the next. The setting is the ten year high school reunion of Christmas Town High School and each story has its own trope from best friends to lovers, secret crush realized, second chances, and many more. The characters are so realistic that you can feel the angst, worry, thrill and every emotion possible when attending ...more
Darlene Fredette
Jan 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Ten authors, ten stories. Each story is distinctive in its own way, yet they all take place in Christmas Town during a school reunion. The authors deserve a round of applause for developing stories that intermingle. The first story leaves hints to the next one and continues throughout. The stories are short, but nothing is left out, and the romances are believable, mostly with second chances. Each plot is highlighted by a mysterious ring, leading to the owner at the end. Did I have a favourite s ...more
Wanda Compton
Oct 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A must read for Christmas

I am totally enchanted by all the stories happening during the class reunion in Christmas Town. Each story is unique and they fit together perfectly. I Liked reading each one as they led into the next. You got each couples story in real time and could relate to the ones before and after. I really got invested in Christmas Town, I would love to be able to visit.

It can't be easy to correlate these stories. I would like to thank each author for their efforts and praise the
Jill Johns
Nov 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Town Magic Strikes Again

These ten stories are quick to read and spreads happiness. Follow a special ring lost and found, lost and found over and over again. Read as people overcome who others thought they were to who they really are today. Watch out for the mistletoe and kissing balls.
Carol Malone
Dec 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Christmas reunion

Finding love at Christmas has its own special magic. Christmas Town and the ten year reunion folks didn’t disappoint. Loved the couples who reconnected!
Lesley
Sep 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Sweet Interlinked Novellas.
Ten short stories of varying lengths, the shortest being three chapters and the longest nine, revolving around the school’s ten year reunion.
Candy Cane Contingency by Cari Lynn Webb - In love with best friend.
Delay of Reindeer Games by Melinda Curtis - Old crush, new beginnings.
The Magic of this Place by Anna Adams - Second chance.
A Kiss to Remember by Claire McEwan - Treasured memory, new love.
Adventures in Amore by Beth Carpenter - Secret crush, wrong man.
Remember W
Marissa
Oct 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Welcome back to Christmas Town where dreams come true. The high school reunion during the Christmas season will bring magic in the air as romance will bloom.

Ten of your favorite Harlequin Heartwarming authors will bring you a variety of your typical school characters finding love that they never thought possible. A delightful sweet read that will warm you all over.
Dena Akbar
Oct 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It is a really good book and it is really interesting.
Sunnie
Oct 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I feel so lucky to have had an early opportunity to read this wonderful collection of 10 stories that all link together in a wonderful Christmas Season book, full of joy and merriment.
There is a 10 year high school reunion in Christmas Town. Lots of romance and fun and a common thread that ties all these wonderful stories together. Ten talented Harlequin Heartwarming authors join together to create a wonderful reunion. The stories all come together with a common thread that comes to a beautiful
Minna
Dec 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was my first visit to Christmas Town, and I'm definitely going to read the other ones.

Every author had their own couple to write about, and in a way, that made it feel more real, because every character got their own voice, in a way thats almost impossible when they're all written by the same author. The ring that keeps popping up is a very nice touch, and made it feel like they're all in the same place, without it being written over and over again. At times the previous characters pops up
Gale
Oct 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A great visit back to Christmas Town! The tie-in for Christmas and a reunion was fun, and different. The best part for me was following the ring from its discovery to the end of the stories. It was pretty funny – and truthful – how the ring kept getting misplaced but showing up where it would make the most impact on ALL the lives of the characters. I enjoyed all the stories – they were easy, fast reads for me but were long enough to enjoy in short bursts of reading time. Great group of books, an ...more
Melinda M
Oct 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-book
Christmas Town Homecoming is a 10-Book Connected Holiday Romance Collection that i s part of Heartwarming Christmas Town Series. This collection is centered on the ten year class reunion of the high school in Christmas Town, Maine. The authors kept the details correct and made it easy to follow the stories. It was an interesting reunion. and a very busy weekend.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this boxset from one of the authors. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Valri Western
Jan 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Great Collection!

What fun, connected stories these were! You might think that 10 novellas are a lot but each one is short and sweet so reading the whole collection doesn’t take long! I enjoyed all the couples and being part of this 10-year high school reunion in Christmas Town. Each story was a little different and being in Christmas Town, Maine is always a joy!
Peni
Oct 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Jessica Gipson
Denise Mills
Dec 03, 2021
a. meno
Oct 23, 2021
Goodreads Librari...: Please add this book to my profile 3 16 Oct 17, 2021 10:39AM

• Christmas at Cozy Holly Inn (Pinecone Falls Book 1)
  • Sleigh Bells Ring
  • The Christmas Escape
  • A Cowgirl's Secret
  • IRRESISTIBLE CHRISTMAS WEDDINGS (Irresistible Romance Book 10)
  • Hometown Christmas Dreams: A Contemporary Christian Christmas Romance Collection
  • Holiday Hope (Holiday Express Book 1)
  • Wyatt's Pretend Pledge (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance #5)
  • The Christmas Clause
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Gift
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Contract
  • Disregarded & Adored: The Widower's Perfect Match (Love's Second Chance Series: Tales of Damsels & Knights Book 7)
  • Come Tomorrow (Castaway Christmas #1)
  • Once Upon a Devastatingly Sweet Kiss (The Whickertons in Love, #4)
  • The Chief's Second Chance (Hawthorne Harbor #2)
  • State of Grace (First Family, #2)
  • Mistletoe Kisses (Reindeer Ridge, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Promise
Anna Adams was in the US Navy, also working on a business degree full-time, when her first child was born. That little guy changed her life--created priorities. She wanted her children to grow up, believing they could do the most unlikely things.

Like writing--which she'd done since she was old enough to force someone to listen to stories and then old enough to pick up a pencil and a piece of paper

News & Interviews

Hanya Yanagihara’s latest novel is actually three tales of New York.   In To Paradise, the highly acclaimed author of A Little Life and The...