Start by marking “Forever with the Nurse (The Forever Collection, #4)” as Want to Read:
Forever with the Nurse (The Forever Collection, #4)

Forever with the Nurse

(The Forever Collection #4)

I’ve been on my own for years, and I plan on staying alone, until I meet him.

Farah Winters left everything behind at seventeen to avoid being married off to her father’s business partner. She ran and never looked back, living alone ever since. Until a sudden illness leaves her needing help, and a sexy nurse offers his services.

Remi Michaels has worked hard to be at the t
Kindle Edition
Published October 8th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Forever with the Nurse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever with the Nurse

Start your review of Forever with the Nurse (The Forever Collection, #4)
Cathy Geha
Forever With the Nurse by Allie York
The Forever Series #4

I was in the mood for a quick, easy, happy read and this filled the bill. This series provides couples instantly attracted to one another and unafraid to act on their gut feeling that this one is THE ONE. This time a hunky male nurse meets his partner when she comes in for emergency surgery and it is all smooth sweet sailing till the end of the novella.

What I liked:
* Farah: yoga teacher, pursuing her dreams-not her family’s, kind, sweet,
Erin Lewis
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Forever With The Nurse (Forever Collection #4) by Allie York

Forever With The Nurse was a good addition to the series and is Farah Winters and Remi Michaels’s story. Farrah is used to being on her own, has only one friend and has no plans to change her life, that is until nurse Remi walks into her life.

Needing someone to look after her for a couple of weeks after her sudden surgery, she is shocked when Remi offers to help. He feels a connection to Farah and wants to protect her
Lisa Mandina
Oct 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Another novella, and I think this is my favorite so far. The romance/connection, even though it was still pretty insta-love, just felt more realistic. Also this was another quick read, only 65 pages of course. The author brought in characters from the other books in the series so far, so that was nice to have those connections too. It really just worked for this couple for me. The hot nurse was a neat way to go with this one. Another thing I felt was realistic and that I liked about the story wa ...more
Meredith
Oct 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Forever with the Nurse is book 4 in Allie York's The Forever Collection and having read all of the books in this series Forever with the Nurse is probably my favorite one yet. I could not put it down. I loved all of the characters, Farah and Remi, so much that I would love a sequel or even side stories about them.
Yoga instructor Farah Winters left everything behind, possessions and family, when she was 17 and she realized her father was going to marry her off to his much older business partner
Gwendolyn Leeder
Oct 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Allie York had me hooked right from the first chapter!! I absolutely loved Farah’s character. She’s a yoga instructor, her only friend is her boss Vera but quickly has one of the ladies in one of her classes instantly when she needs to go to the hospital. Here she meets Remi, a hot big male nurse with tattoos that feels an instant pull to Farah wanting to be there to make sure she’s okay and protected. Which he has never felt before towards any woman. After Farah has recovered from her surgery a ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Sep 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Remi and Farah weren’t expecting each other, but when an emergency sends Farah directly into Remi’s path, he knows he’s not going to let her go. Maybe it’s luck. Maybe it’s fate. Either way, he just knows that there’s something special about Farah and he’s not going to squander his chance with her. He doesn’t even need to convince Farah too much because she feels it too, which makes the wooing easier, but the wanting so much more torturous until that “all clear” notice is received!

Farah and Remi
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney
Stephannie's 4 Review:

Farah is a yoga teacher, Vera is her only friend and her boss. When an emergency happens she gains another friend, a lady in her class who takes her to the hospital. Remi is a hot big male nurse with tattoos. He is instantly drawn to Farah. He feels that it is his job to make sure she is ok. He has a need to protect her and feels a connection he has never felt before.

Farah is recovering from her surgery and in her room when Remi sneaks in to visit her. She thinks he is so
Jackie Wright
Oct 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Forever with the Nurse ( The Forever Collection #4)
I’m really having fun with this collection of short stories, I’m enjoying the characters and their stories and Farah Winters and Remi Michael’s journey is a great addition to the series.
Farah has just had a unplanned surgery and she needs someone to look after her for a few weeks but the last person she expects to volunteer is Remi. From the moment he meets Farah he knows there could be more than a nurse/patient connection but can
Angie Flanagan
Shelves: arc
I have been waiting on Remi's story and boy did he get a great one!!! Thank you Allie for writing this amazing story!! I love the Forever Series soooooo much and this one didn't let me down one bit!!

Remi and Farah meet when she needs to go to the ER, and BAM there he is!! Clogging up the doorway, all big, and demanding that he checks in on her.

Little does Farah know, that Remi has other plans for her once she's out of surgery and in recovery lol!

Farah is set against doing it but she doesn't h
Carlyn Zanidean
Oct 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely fantastic .... I love these two and cant get enough of them, the instant spark of attraction, steamy and sexy love moment, the teasing and instant comfort these two feel right from the beginning.... this book makes the reader SWOON and BEGGING FOR MORE... I LOVE this series and can not wait for the next book in this series to be released.
When Farah's appendix burst, it was a blessing and a curse. Because of this extremely painful expensive ordeal , she met Remi a very se
Anonymous 5
Oct 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The fourth book in the Forever series, this was the perfect romantic read to get lost in after a long, chaotic day. Farrah and Remi were two really great characters and their attraction was evident right from the start. Farrah needed someone to take care of her after her surgery, and nurse Remi was there for her. The sparks sure did fly when these two were together! Despite their attraction, Farrah isn't sure they belong together, but Remi is determined to convince her otherwise. Though a short ...more
Gladys
Oct 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This short read was so good!! I fell hard and fast for Farah and Remi. I thought their story was interesting and I felt fiercely invested in these two as a couple. I thought there was a lot of heart in this emotionally intense tale and that truly appealed to me. The feels and swoon are strong and very easy to get swept up in. I'll be honest here and say that this is one of those novella length reads that I wish was a whole lot longer. That's how much I loved this couple. Is this still a great re ...more
Sue Wallace
Oct 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Forever with the nurse by Allie York.
The forever collection #4.
I’ve been on my own for years, and I plan on staying alone, until I meet him.
A brilliant read. I read this in one sitting. Did not want to put it down. Great story and characters. Can'
Kari Hansen
Oct 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Farah is a yoga instructor whose bout of appendicitis results in her ending up in the ER where she meets Remi. Due to her past she was afraid to allow many people close but there is something about him that makes her believe she can trust him.

Remi is a Nurse Practitioner who was enchanted by Farah from the moment he saw her. He may not know much about her and his past but the one thing he does know if that he isn’t about to just let her walk out of his life.

I am really enjoying this series of sw
Kari
Oct 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021, for-review, ipad, novella
Forever with the Nurse is the fourth book in the Forever series. Nurse Remi made an appearance in the last book. This one is his and Farah's story. This one was a good addition to the series. I liked this couple more than the last one. I thought they were cute together. There was more buy-in to the insta-love. Again, I wish this was a longer book. I wanted to know more about Farah and her family. It would have made for a bit more conflict. But that isn't possible in a book this length.
lowkeyreader
Oct 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Remi and Farah's story. Again, with this series, it's pretty much an instant attraction and they go all in. And that's also with their story. I wished that their story had more context to their story other than just their instant relationship. But they still made me swoon and they're still sweet to read. ...more
thenerdybookworm_
Oct 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
When an emergency lands Farah in the hospital, she’s put in Remi’s path. Once he lays eyes on Farah, Remi knows she’s his and is not about to let her walk away. They fit perfect together and their chemistry is hot.

I loved this short insta love story by Allie York. This book is all heart, some swoon worthy moments.
Phillys James
Oct 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
I love this story. Its a cute read with just the right amount of possessive lover. The ending was unexpected and I can't wait to see what will happen.

I love Remi and how he always seems to know what Farah needs.
I love how Farah doesn't really fight how she feels and just allows it to take its course.
Jessica Rose
Sep 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Remi and Farah, so much of the love at first sight. Or more like instalove. The path that throws them at each other is crazy, but such a important part of the book! I loved them and you will too! (Sorry no spoilers read it!)
Isha Coleman
Oct 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
York brings a sweetness to the breathtaking sensuality of romance. Forever with the Nurse is a tale of pain, a journey of hope and an odd to love. Farah and Remi pull you in by the heart and captivate you with the soul that resides within their tempting dance of love.
Vanessa Leighton
Oct 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have been. Really enjoying these books they feel more realistic and I have loved the way the characters all have to work at their relationships.

Farah was a very engaging character and loved meeting her and hearing her story.
Pat
Oct 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful story with a great plot and characters that were so well created which made this book a very enjoyable read! I really enjoyed Remi and Farah, I thought they were very likable, believable and very engaging!
Pam
Oct 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Another wonderful novella. I was in the mood to read a quick entertaining, romantic story and this one fit the bill for me. I found the characters very lovable and relatable. Overall an excellent additional to the forever series.
Ashley Cestra
Oct 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
I’m actually pretty entertained by these short little snippets featuring random tropes. I enjoyed how this one progressed. The characters were comical.
Wioletta
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It is sweet read.
Farah ends up in ER, where she meets Remi, who is a nurse.
I loved reading their story.
Ellen
Oct 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a good, very short story. I think a little more context about why and how Farrah trusts her care to Remi would have benefitted the story.
Kimhe Rockchicks
Oct 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A sexy hot read that will curl your toes.
One smokin hot alpha nurse that rocks your world.
Allie York
Oct 08, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Forever with the Nurse is now LIVE!
Meet sexy, tattooed nurse Remi here > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GPX8K34
Felicia's Review
Oct 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg I am loving this collection from Allie York. Farah and Remi story is amazing. This book is an instalove. I am loving how Remi is with Farah this book. I can't wait for more from Allie York. ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Oct 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Forever with the Nurse by Allie York is sweet, fun and amazing.  Lots of feels and I loved each page.

• An Insatiable Eventide (Nighttime Cravings #3)
  • A Place to Belong (Blue Collar Romance, #2)
  • When You Were Mine
  • Speeding Hearts (Blue Collar Romance, #7)
  • Hold Onto the Stars (Blue Collar Romance, #5)
  • Just for a Moment (Blue Collar Romance, #4)
  • Make Me
  • Broken Sparrow
  • Owned (A Dark Mafia Romance)
  • Minor Trouble (Single Dad's Romance, #7)
  • Chasing Down the Dream
  • Sold (A Dark Mafia Romance)
  • Brutal Boys on Devils Night
  • Kiss of Life (Kiawah Kisses, #2)
  • Whiskey and Sunset Nights
  • Dark Side of the Cloth (The Righteous, #1)
  • If Only You Knew (Haven Bay, #4)

The Forever Collection (7 books)
  • Forever with the Foreman (The Forever Collection, #1)
  • Forever with the Mechanic (The Forever Collection, #2)
  • Forever with the Chef (The Forever Collection, #3)
  • Forever With the Trucker (The Forever Collection, #5)
  • Forever with the Bartender (The Forever Collection, #6)
  • Forever with the Bouncer (The Forever Collection, #7)

News & Interviews

One of the great pleasures of historical fiction is the time-travel element. In the hands of a skilled author, works of historical fiction can...