Start by marking “Forbidden to Love” as Want to Read:
Forbidden to Love

Forbidden to Love

(Mazzone Mafia #2)

A DARK MAFIA SECOND CHANCE FORBIDDEN ROMANCE

Natalia Mazzone has grown up knowing she is promised to a made man. As the only daughter of one of New York’s most powerful mafia dons, she knows she can’t refuse. It’s her duty, and she would never dishonor her beloved father.

But the man she’s promised to is a monster. And there is nothing but torture, pain, and heartache lying
ebook
Published September 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden to Love

Start your review of Forbidden to Love
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g 90ca45e7e7c6ddfa7f3d6d91a5f154bd-1-3-2
📚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE 📚 Is a dark second chance mafia romance, spoken in 'dual perspectives with a HEA'

Ok first off this is going to be a no frills short kind of review only because I don't want to divulge any spoilers. This was everything I wanted and more, ticked all my boxes and more, such a raw emotional, gritty unputdownable read, throw in some twists and turns and this book got it's hooks into me like no other and I was still hooked and craving more as I closed out of that last page.
Siobhan Davis
Sep 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This couple are EVERYTHING and this book has it all - angst, emotion, drama, suspense, sweet romance and steaming hot sexy scenes. I can't wait for you all to read it!

Releasing September 30th.

Available to preorder now at a special new release price:

US➡️ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GNRR2QL
UK➡️ https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GNRR2QL
AU➡️ https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09GNRR2QL
CA➡️ https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09GNRR2QL
Universal➡️ https://smarturl.it/ForbiddentoLove
The Romantic Rush Blog
Sep 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan Davis writes mafia romance like she invented it. What a sexy, dark, and gripping love story! Forbidden to Love sparkles with everything I love about mafia romance- thrilling action, mafia intrigue, passionate soulmates, and a seductive allure- but enhanced by the bold, edgy finesse of Siobhan Davis. This story is sinfully addictive from start to finish- yet another unforgettable Siobhan Davis masterpiece. Siobhan has fast become my go to for mafia romance- I can't get enough of her writi ...more
Travelogged Blogs
Sep 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a standalone mafia second chance romance in the same world as Condemned to Love by Siobhan Davis
It's Natalia Mazzone ( Bennett's sister) and Leo Messina's (a soldier working for Ben and his father and also Natalia's brother Matteo's bestfriend) story.

“I don’t want that for you. You deserve better.”“I deserve you,” she whispers, peering longingly at me through her gorgeous blue peepers. “You deserve better than me, and we both know it.”

I can't explain much of the plot without giving awa
Carla Bulian
Oct 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
3,8. At the beginning, this story was really slow! But after some point it became good!
It’s worth the reading.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I am so enamored with Siobhan Davis's love stories. They are always so emotional, angsty, steamy, heartfelt and so addicting. Forbidden to Love is another delicious mafia offering by Davis. I was so obsessed with Leo and Natalia and their path to happiness. I cried and screamed and could not get enough of this story!

Natalia and Leo were just next level. Their tumultuous love story had me swooning and raging in equal measures. I loved Natalia's strength and determination to stand up for herself.
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Dolcezza" stars***

OUT NOW!!!!

"It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal." -E.M. Forster

Since the moment I finished reading "Condemned to Love", I was craving Leo and Natalia's book very badly...
And Mrs. Davis finally delivered and she gave us an outstanding story... An epic love that was destined from the beginning
Courtney
Shelves: arc
This is how Dark Mafia romance is to be written!! Gah!! There are very few authors who truly can write dark mafia romance and Siobhan Davis is one of them!

Forbidden to Love is written in dual POVs, Nat and Leo. This is a complete standalone. I cannot emphasize this enough. Yes, there are other characters from another book that make appearances and there are references made to that book (Condemned to Love), but you do not need to read that book or have any knowledge of it to read this one. Siobha
The Smutbrarians
Feels 2
Storyline 5
Steam 4.5
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! It was meh, for me. The first book and couple was better.
Lilith  Seven  *DirtyBooksAndMessyHair*
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊: FORBIDDEN IN LOVE.
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE.
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: STANDALONE.
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑: SIOBHAN DAVIS.
𝐏𝐎𝐕: FIRST-PERSON: DUAL PERSPECTIVE.
𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒: SEXUAL ABUSE, VIOLENCE.
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋: 🔥🔥🔥🔥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:🤠🤠🤠🤠
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆:🌏🌏🌏🌏
𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑:🦋🦋🦋

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄:
OMG...Talk about an intense and dark read!!! Author Davis always manages to weave such a beautifully hauntingly tale of love and forbiddeness. Even in the darkest corner, true love always finds a way.

This
Kelly_Reads_Books
Sep 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, loved-it
Siobhan Davis has given her readers a beautiful story of young love, lost love, and love found.
Natalia is young woman who has unrequited love for her brothers best friend Leo. She is promised to a cruel man, as is the tradition, but she hopes and prays for love to conquer all and she hopes and prays for a better outcome than the fate she has been given.
Sensational mafia story, all the elements of honor, code and the old ways wrapped up in the new generation who are trying to bring the families i
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL INTENSE STARS!! This book was packed with a page turning story. Leo and Natalia will take you on one heck of a ride through their beautiful story, so buckle up and enjoy. Siobhan Davis is always a 1-Click author for me...this author never gives us boring books. You must read this book...do it now.
Aundi Living That Book Life
5 True Love Stars

This book wrecked me. And I don’t just mean a little, I mean this book tore through me straight to my soul and ripped it to shreds. Siobhan never fails to write characters that you emotionally become attached to and Natalia and Leo are no different. I knew their story wasn’t going to be easy but I was not prepared for the emotional destruction that this book left me in.

I knew I liked Natalia since Condemned to Love and I wasn’t wrong in my assessment. She is strong and beau
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Siobhan show us that love never leaves and that even in the darkest of times it will always find a way.

Leo and Natalia’s story is not for the faint of heart. There are situations that will tear you apart and crush your soul, but in true Davis fashion you will be slowly put back together and renewed, because this story makes you apart of it! You can’t read and not feel what these beautiful characters are feeling.

What I love about this world is that you don’t know what’s going to happen! Just wh
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Angst Rating : 6/10

Heat Rating : 5/10

Triggers Involved : Past Trauma

Plot Summary :
Natalia has always known her future. She knew she was destined to marry a made man one day and there was nothing she could do about that. Also the man she is promised to is a monster himself and there is no one who can save her. Not to
Keri Loves Books
Sep 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bloodshed, arranged marriages, forbidden love and non-stop surprises will keep you riveted as Leo and Natalia find their way to forever. It's addicting and all-consuming...you won't want it to end.

Gahhhh...the author tore my heart out more than once. I needed breaks while reading because this was angst level max for me. I could not have loved Leo and Natalia's story more.

Natalia loved Leo her whole life. But being a mafia princess, marriage is a contract to solidify bonds and make agreements. Th
Emma (emjbookshelf)
A DARK MAFIA SECOND CHANCE FORBIDDEN ROMANCE

Natalia Mazzone has grown up knowing she is promised to a made man, her father is a mafia don so she always knew she would have to marry to keep the family business strong. Leo is her brother’s best friend and he has loved Natalia from afar knowing as a soldier he wouldn't be good enough in her fathers eyes. Until one night they both gave into their passion, knowing that it could only ever be one night.

This couple is everything, I usually get mad when
Rhiannon King
Sep 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden To Love is a standalone mafia romance set within the same world as Condemned To Love, and it's Leo and Natalia's journey to love. Siobhan has a way of tearing through your emotional wall before putting you back together. This book has it all but don't take my word for it go ahead and read it for yourself. ...more
Roberta Ramirez
Sep 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gah the first half of this book is so angsty. I love it! I swear you can feel all the emotions bleeding through the pages Natalia and Leo were everything. You could see that they were soulmates right from the start but their love was forbidden and circumstance kept them apart but even then their love was so strong.
This is forever going to be one of my favorites. Siobhan executed this perfectly it had the angst, steam, suspense and great plot. You will not be disappointed!!

I highly suggest you
Annas Book Nook
Sep 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
A lovely solid second chance mafia romance by Siobhan Davis.
Continuing on from Condemned in Love, Natasha is Bens sister, thrown into a marriage of convenience even though she has feeling for Leo Bens right-hand man.
Reading Natasha's sad story about being married to a cruel man was heart-wrenching and her and Leo's unspoken feelings towards each other was so sad.
I loved reading their separate journeys through life and then the ending, although it was a cliffhanger, roll on the next book in Nov
Robin Powers
Sep 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Natalia and Leo’s second chance love story is EVERYTHING. I love the twists and the way the plot effortlessly wove itself between Ben’s backstory in book one and Nat and Leo’s story in this book. The forbidden romance sparked into a smoldering fire that lasted more than a decade. It was beautifully unraveled and rich with surprising relationships and questionable alliances. Leo proved to be a strong, loyal, deadly partner in crime. Absolutely loved his swoonworthy character. Natalia was a dedica ...more
reina ✧ hiatus
Sep 20, 2021 marked it as to-read
NATALIA'S BOOK IS ON IT'S WAY AND I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT!! ...more
Brenda
Sep 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
FTL is a second chance Mafia romance, that is explosive, dramatic, suspenseful and angsty. FTL is definitely going to crush you at times, but just hang in there, it'll all be worth it. I promise.
My first though while reading FTL was how strong Natalia is, she has to be one of the strongest female character I've ever read. The incredible heartbreak, and betrayal Natalia endures and still holds her head high is a thing of beauty. She's absolute girl crush material.
Leo, sweet heavens, I'll take t
Mar
Sep 19, 2021 rated it it was ok
Megan
Sep 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything!

A soul deep love that could never be. The mafia princess who’s future was planned before she was born, the loyal soldati that can never have the woman he longs for.

This book was heartbreaking in the best way. The twists and turns kept you on the edge of your seat until the last page. Siobhan immerses you in the mafia world of lies and deceit and leaves you wanting more!

5+stars! This book was more than I imagined.
Christina Szczepan-santos
Sep 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to be back in CTL world.
I thought I loved CTL but FTL knocked that one out!
This book is filled with Betrayal, Steam and Mystery. All of which Siobhan Davis is a master of!
She definitely knocked this out!
Made Me Blush Books
Sep 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Leo and Natalia’s forbidden love story had me on edge, in tears and just thinking about it still makes my heart stutter. Their chemistry, the angst, the heartbreak-prepare for all the feelings with this one.

Natalia is the daughter of a top mafia don in New York. Leo is her brother’s best friend and one of her family’s loyal soldiers. Mafia princesses marry dons and Natalia has been promised since birth to the son of another don. While her body will be married to a vile and cruel man (truly the g
PP's Bookshelf
Sep 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The writing of Siobhan Davis is just magnetic! Forbidden To Love was an explosive jaw dropping love story that kept me on my toes, continued to make my heart ache and made me feel all kinds of stormy feels. The author delivers a stunning combination of ansgt, steam and suspense.

Leo Messina loves his best friend's sister Natalia Mazzone. But she is forbidden. Because she is the daughter of New York's most powerful mafia boss and she will have an arranged marriage. And Natalia knows it but their l
Sarah Barnes
Sep 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK: Forbidden To Love
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
AUTHOR: Siobhan Davis
TROPE: contemporary romance, mafia romance, second chance, childhood friends to lovers, forbidden, best friends sister
TYPE: Book #2
POV: Multiple POV
MY RATING: 5.0 Stars

When reading online, it doesn’t list a series name for this book. However, if you’ve read Condemned To Love by Siobhan Davis, then you know that the characters of Natalia and Leo were first introduced there.

Natalia and Leo have no each other

• Canary
  • Shattered Dynasty
  • Tears of Salvation
  • The Taste of an Enemy (The Boys of Clermont Bay #3)
  • The Deceit of a Devil (The Boys of Clermont Bay, #4)
  • Relentless
  • Tears of Betrayal
  • Brutal Boys on Devils Night
  • Psychos (Depraved Sinners #1)
  • Cross (Dark Kings, #3)
  • Poisoned Paradise
  • Just Like Heaven (St. Simeon Prep, #1)
  • Dirty Little Secrets (Kings of Bolten Academy, #1)
  • The Retaliation You Deliver (Maddison Kings University #7)
  • Queen of Anarchy (Dirty Broken Savages, #2)
  • Bloody Princess: A Dark Enemies to Lovers College Romance (Sweetest Revenge Book 1)
  • Crooked Crows (Boys of Briar Hall, #1)
  • Petty Rage (Westbrook Blues, #4)
See top shelves…
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

Siobhan Davis is a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Top 10 bestselling romance author. Siobhan writes emotionally intense stories with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She h

Mazzone Mafia (3 books)