Start by marking “Little Black Girl Lost 2” as Want to Read:
Little Black Girl Lost 2

Little Black Girl Lost 2 (Little Black Girl Lost #2)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  1,513 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
After his blockbuster success of Little Black Girl Lost, Keith Lee Johnson takes us back to 1950's New Orleans, into the world of betrayal, envy, lust, and murder, where everyone has ulterior motives. Little Girl Lost left you in shock right up to the very end with its revealing truths of the world of Johnnie Wise, a 15-year-old girl, who was being pursued by ruthless crim ...more
Published February 1st 2006 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about Little Black Girl Lost 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Black Girl Lost 2

Nikka
Jan 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
His books get better and better. I'm just finishing it and I'm ready to read number 3 already. Definitely a page turner and kept me interested from start to finish. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because there were too many characters/names to keep up with when it came to the mob bosses. It's probably just me but when there are too many names I get confused and have to go back and read a lot. I'm very interested to see if Napoleon will keep his word and break all ties with his ...more
P_panther
Sep 25, 2012 rated it it was ok
This book was a difficult read for me. The beginning was very slow to start and could not keep my interest. I ended up putting it down for about 2 weeks before picking it back up again. The plot thickened and the climax caught me. Even though it wasn't anything extrodanairy I wanted to read some more. By the end I had lost my interest again. I think the character development of the main character Johnnie is extraordinary, but the other characters lack. The plot is really dry and typical (centere ...more
Terry
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
While I don't relish the fact that a 15-16 year old is being so smart-mouthed and demanding in a segregated world WHILE being a prostitute, I do like the mob side of the story. Can't wait to read the third book!
LaRhonda
Oct 29, 2013 rated it liked it
Pretty good..like the surprising twist..hope to see more in the next book!
Nicole
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keithleejohnson
Great Read!!
I can't believe that Marla helped her husband Napoleon set up Lucas so he could have Johnnie but I bet she didn't plan on falling for Lucas one thing she did get out the deal was her freedom. I give it to Napoleon he is a smart guy and got what he wanted to be the boss of New Orleans but will he get Johnnie. Johnnie finally told Earl Samus about his self. Will she wait for Lucas or be with Napoleon.
Dee Cherry
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good follow-up. Johnnie Mae is learning lessons. While at times its hard to believe she's a teenager, other times some of her actions prove that she's still one.
Letesa Campbell
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book but can't stand Napoleon...he get's on my nerve.
Angelique L Richard
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just fascinating, l enjoyed each and every book so much that l shared with several of my friends. And that's all that we talked about.. So, have Mr. Johnson written any more reads parallels to this? I want to know..
Nardsbaby Reader
Dec 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-series
Unfinished Business

Johnnie Wise was once a good church going Christian. It was Christmas Eve almost two years ago when her virginity was auctioned off, manufacturing her into a prostitute turned adulteress and now an accessory to murder.

Little Black Girl Lost 2 follows up with Miss Johnnie Wise after a vicious race riot that tore through the black owned Sable-Parish. If it wasn't made clear in book one, it is officially confirmed that Miss Johnnie Wise possesses that potent stuff. The men who a
OOSA
Aug 09, 2008 rated it really liked it
Still Finding Her Way

Johnnie Wise is back after her stolen virginity, the murder of her mother and the riots that helped seal the deal for the "Negroes." Now she tries to pick up the pieces of her broken relationship with Lucas and win the hearts of her racist white relatives, the Beauregards.

Lucas Mathews loves Johnnie with all his heart. He can't wait for the day that he can take her away from New Orleans and Napoleon. Even though Lucas works for Napoleon, he has his own tricks up his sleeve
Zarinah
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This second story is very good and fact its hard to top the first book but he did it. Jonnie is now dealing with the death of her mom and all the drama resulting from her mothers death. There are some many twist and turns that you will turn the pages so fast you hate for it end! This book had me talking out loud to no one! I have to go get book 3! I love how the author gives a preview of the chapter by starting the chapter with a sentence from the chapter it really teases the reader!
Jewell
Mar 19, 2015 rated it liked it
The second of the series I read this because I needed to put down a book that was somewhat tedious and needed tan escape from my daily grind. Getting the third from the library and will probably renew it a few times before reading it. Very curious to see what path johnnie will take now that she has taken a look into herself
The Book Chick
Mar 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Very entertaining. I'm listening to the audio books. The narrator is good. I'm not sure if I could have patience reading it. The characters have a lot of inner expression and reading that would wear on me but hearing the narrator brings it to life. The rating is lower because this is a highly improbable story but he has weaved it nicely and also because he killed a very good character off.
Quela
Oct 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The second book out of 5 books . About a girl, Jenifer, she's only 17 in this book , and she's being raped by the man she works for, her boyfriend is sleeping with her boss's wife and she doesn't know but her husband does .
Janelle Joseph
Nov 23, 2007 rated it really liked it
A follow up to Little Balck Girl lost... this one will drag for a little but pick itself back up just as good as the last book. Finally the young girl has grown up but now all she must do is contain herslef.
Alycia
Apr 17, 2009 added it
Her mother was killed for trying to blackmail a white man and she and boyfriend and her secret lover (later in story) killed the killer and caused a roit. The white people was killing the Blacks and hanging children and raping the women.
*Ahh' Zah W/  Daa Juicee !//*
May 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Wat A Greatt Book That Also Had Mee In Tearss Juss Likee Da 3rdd Onee U See Im Alway'sz Readinqq Seriess,.'
Yvonne
May 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
great read
Shamele
Mar 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This book was a good continuation from the first book! Can't wait to read the next one.
Rachel
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Little black girl part 2 is a great story it has drama, history, sex and some twists. Wonderful story line Love Keith Lee Johnson!!!
JazzyRacquel
Oct 12, 2010 rated it liked it
♥ Good Read ! Even Though I Could Not Wait For It To End ! ♥
Kimberly
May 11, 2009 rated it really liked it
I finished reading the second book of the "Little Black" girl series. It was very poignant.
Kimya
Nov 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Very good read and follow up to the first book...
Brooklyn Donne
Feb 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Good...
Travelingirl's Page
I can't put this book down awesome reading!
Lashaun Steele-hinton
Nov 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another good one!
Phylicia
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a quicker read than book 1. Good plot twist.
Tika Crutcher
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is hilarious sexyyyy and just fye!!
Sandra
Jan 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i love it
Celisa
Nov 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved all these books.....
Goodreads Librari...: wrong book description for the series 2 21 Apr 20, 2012 12:41AM
  • Secret Society (Secret Society, #1)
  • The Million Dollar Divorce
  • Home Wrecker
  • So You Call Yourself A Man
  • Who's Loving You (Honey Diaries, #2)
  • A Sticky Situation
  • White Lines (White Lines #1)
  • Working Girls (Flint, #2)
  • Red Light Wives
  • Black Widow
  • Dutch II: Angel's Revenge (Dutch Trilogy #2)
  • God's Gift to Women
  • I Say a Little Prayer

Little Black Girl Lost (7 books)
  • Little Black Girl Lost

• Every Day Is Mother's Day
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Breakdown: A Love Story
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Blaze of Glory (Civil War: 1861-1865, Western Theater, #1)
  • The House Girl
  • Challenger Deep
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Yellow Crocus
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Wildflowers (Glenbrooke, #8)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Mother's Secret (Hearts of Lancaster Grand Hotel #2)
  • The Great Man
  • The Vagrants
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Perfect Son
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Winnowing Season (Amish Vines and Orchards, #2)
  • The Feathered Bone