Start by marking “Triple Threat (Deception Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Triple Threat (Deception Duet, #1)

Triple Threat

(Deception Duet #1)

I’m a prisoner in a prestigious world.

A perfect princess locked in a tower.

My father will never let me go.

Not that I could leave. I would never abandon my little sister. Hope comes in the form of a devilishly handsome man with dark eyes and darker secrets.

With each encounter, I’m lured deeper into the labyrinth. The danger lurking beneath his surface calls to me, even as i
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 366 pages
Published January 11th 2022 by Dangerous Press

To ask other readers questions about Triple Threat, please sign up.
Natasna Not really. She doesn't know that there are 3 of them…moreNot really. She doesn't know that there are 3 of them(less)

Start your review of Triple Threat (Deception Duet, #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Three villains and a lady!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: 💙💚🖤💜❤️
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📙📔
World building: 🌎🌍🌏🌎🌏
Character development: 😳🤬😏🤓☺️

The heroine: Landry Croft - she lives in a gilded cage. Landry is the perfect daughter of tech billionaire Alexander Croft. Her mother died not long after giving birth to her 6 year old sister Della, who is deaf. Landry tries to take care of Della as much as possible.

The Hero(es): Sully, Sparrow and Scout Mannford - Triplets who grew up
Crystal Bell (Crystal_reads_)

The tyrant triple threat strikes again. It was so freaking good. I can’t believe I’m rooting for them. And love them.

Now working Under Uncle Bryant Morelli thumb, Scout, Sparrow, and Sully New assignment is Landry Croft. Yea, they were not ready for her or the chaos and addiction. For one, the girl can verbally spar with the best of them. She has a plan, and they’re not part of it.

Landry is staying in a living hell to perfect her sister. I don’t think I have hated a fictional character so much,
aly ☆彡
Jan 13, 2022 rated it did not like it
I started the book not knowing that this is a spin-off to another series so you can expect my confusion while reading this. And thus, I feel like something was missing and couldn't find myself connected much to the characters (mostly the triplet) since the reason they spread into Croft World was to seek retribution for what Winston did to them.

Also me the whole time:
Who tf is Winston and what did he do to them?

I also didn't know that this will be a reverse harem and while I didn't oppose it,
Kursed Reads
Landry takes the role of protector over Della, her six-year-old sister, who is oft the target of their father’s wrath, very seriously. Alexander Croft, a rich and powerful tech mogul, is a hateful man who dotes on Landry, but resents Della merely for being alive.

Croft intends to arrange a marriage between Landry and a Constantine as the Croft Gaming & Entertainment reach grows to global proportions. Such a marriage would solidify the Croft seat in the power circle.

Enter the Terror Triplets: Su
Lilith  Seven  *DirtyBooksAndMessyHair*
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊: TRIPLE THREAT.
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: DARK CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE.
𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄: MFMM, REVERSE HAREM ROMANCE, MENAGE.
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑: K WEBSTER.
𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎: SULLY, SPARROW, SCOUT.
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄: LANDRY.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑: DUB CON,
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓: 🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃-𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆:🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑: 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄:
OMG! Did this book really end there? First all of, let me tell you that this book ends on a major cliffhanger and even after days of finishing this book, I am still not over it. Just imagine the impac
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
I couldn't believe when K. Webster announced she would be writing a romance for the Terror Triplets from the Cinderella Trilogy. They were nasty, spoiled bullies – but was I still going to read their book? Absolutely.

I shouldn't have doubted K. Webster because Triple Threat was so good! It's a reverse harem romance with a heroine and three identical triplet heroes. The Mannford boys have grown up now and they're not as spoiled and bratty. Sparrow, Scout, and Sully kind of work for the mafia but
Corinne
Full disclosure here, I feel dark romance lost it's luster for me. I've been reading less and less of it over the past months, growing tired of the same tropes and lack of depth in these books. Also, I don't buy into RH.

That being said, there's something about K. Webster's writing style. This is a book I should hate for all intents and purposes.
It's reverse harem, the characters are beyond morally grey, the relationship development is based solely on sexual attraction and nothing of substance.

H
VB Book Reviews
4 Stars!

"Landry Croft is our mark-the girl we're supposed to mess with in order to make our uncle happy. This should feel like one of our usual jobs. Cold. Boring. Repetitive.
It's not."

Wow - from the moment I read the premise of this book, I knew I needed to read it. It's a spin on the reverse harem trope, only here, the heroes are triplets. I also cannot get enough of this Midnight Dynasty world. Seriously, this should be a show on HBO. Two dueling families reminiscent of Romeo and
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 1 of 2 from Deception Duet
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Scout, Sully, and Sparrow Mannford’s lives were irrevocably changed by their past mistakes. Now, under the thumb of their ruthless uncle, they were used to advance the Morelli family in the hierarchy. But their latest assignment could push them deeper when Landry Croft became more than just a job.

The Terrible Triplets caught my attention when they first appeared in the Cinderella trilogy. I was thrille
✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

Genre/Tropes: Dark, RH
POV: 1st, Multiple
Series: Midnight Dynasty World
STEAM LEVEL: 🔥🔥🔥

Complex. Fast-paced. Sexy.

Those are the first three words that come to mind when I think of this intensely woven story set in the world of Midnight Dynasty. The plot appeared to be easy, the terror triplets invading the Croft World and interfering with Landry’s (Croft’s daughter) life, but instead it was so freaking detailed, twisted, hot af, confusing.

My heart ached for Landry. Gawd, her situation was horrific
Kelly_Reads_Books
Jan 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 6-stars, arc, loved-it
I absolutely loved this terrible trio of tyrant thugs in Triple Threat!
Sparrow, Sully, and the psycho Scout, under the guidance of their Morelli uncle, sends the triplets on a job to infiltrate the Croft family, but specifically Landry, the daughter of the tech magnate.
But Landry is hiding what happens behind closed doors. And poor Della, her sister, breaks my heart with her plight in life. It was devastating and heart wrenching.
But chaos ensues because when these crazy triplets focus on a fem
Jessica Alcazar
bbbwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha .... ya'll, seriously *dries tears of laughter* you ain't ready!

Sidebar: If you plan on going on this journey, I would stop reading reviews and just dive in #trust

#villainsforthewin

Now that it’s release day, I’m gonna share a few things :)

If you’re new to the world(s) of K Webster, I wouldn’t exactly say this is not a good place to begin, but if you decide to begin here, just be aware that the triplets/villains of the story were introduced in the Cinderella tril
Jamie
Jan 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Only K. Webster could make me like the triplets. Because walking into this book, I was seriously having second thoughts about reading it. I mean, these three were just awful, AWFUL in the Cinderella series. But she did it. She made me feel for them. Don't get me wrong, these three deserved what they got from Winston. I'm a HUGE Winston fan, so I knew it would be tough to change my mind on them, but alas it's changed.

Moving forward with this book...I loved that we got all three of their POV's. I
vxhexn reads
Seriously?!! Seriously!! Noooooooooo 😭 I am not okay with that bombshell cliffhanger.

🚨STOP, if you have not read the Skyscraper Cinderella trilogy, but have plans to meet Winston Constantine and Ash Elliott, do not proceed. This story gives away plot twist in books 2 & 3🚨

From the moment I met the Terror Triplets in the Stroke of Midnight, I knew they needed a girl to keep them in line. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect all the twist and turns that arose along the way.

Now fast forward a yea
R Rais
Dec 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Finally!
The most waited story finally here!
And its perfectly more than what i expected!
Mind blowing, fast pace, dirty, and just... Ohmy forget reading reviews cause Triple Threat is the bomb to end 2021!
An absolutely best read of the year!
And yes, i finish it in one sitting cause hello... There's no other way!
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Angst Rating : 6/10

Heat Rating : 7/10

Triggers Involved : Past Trauma , *will update after the release

Plot Summary :
Sully, sparrow and scout had everything taken from them. The one thing they had was their hope for a better and even that was taken from their step sister's boyfriend. So when they
 ღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Linathebookaddictღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Well. Scout, Sparrow and Sully. We met them in Stroke of Midnight where they terrorized Ash.
Now they get their own story and their point of view gives you a different glimpse into their characters when compared to that book.
Their target now is Landry. She shouldn’t be more than a job they need to take care of but they are shocked when they realize that she is different. I loved all the point of views but since I am weird, I really enjoyed Scout's chapters. He is the one I am the most curious abo
Miftahul
Jan 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paperback
If anyone can write an amazing book about 3 villains from another series, its k Webster 😭
Mirjam
Sep 16, 2021 marked it as to-read
Shelves: midnight-dynasty
PP's Bookshelf
Only K Webster can make me feel obsessed about villains and make me crave their own twisted love story. Triple Threat was all about layers of darkness and sinister games mixed together with sinful passion and heartaching emotions. I have fallen harder for the three men who are so unique, broken, flawed and perfect. This is my own dark dream coming true through K Webster's gorgeous words.

Sully. Sparrow. Scout. The triplet who have fallen from grace for trying to play with their cousin and wife of
TheBookPlatypus
Jan 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Sparrow. Scout. Sully.
The Triple Threat.

“Daddy’s girl has secrets.”

“Yeah, she does. And we’re going to uncover each one of them. Because it’s our job—to meddle in people’s lives and fuck shit up. We’re really good at it, too.”

These boys are back! And back to wrecking lives again. Well, maybe.
They have a new agenda. And it’s because they are now working for uncle Bryant Morelli. Her name is Landry Croft. A new obsession to take over. She’s unexpected. She’s not jumping on them like they assume
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
She did it! She made fall for the spoiled, terrible trio! Do you want to hate the villian? Too bad…your gonna love them! Landry Croft goes from one being stuck in one web to a completely different one in this enemies/dark RH romance. Trying to protect her sister from dear old dad, she becomes a pawn in a much bigger game. These terror triplets are the epitome of bad yet you might change your tune when the Mannford brothers come out to play. We first met these boys in the Cinderella Trilogy. Sull ...more
Clayr Catherall
Jan 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Loved these three bad boys! The second part of this duet can’t come soon enough for me.

Landry can’t see an end to the nightmare she and her sister are living…

Sparrow, Sully and Scout want to be free of the hold their uncle has over them. Completing this job could be the key to their freedom…

The title alone had me dying to read this book. Not just one threat, but a TRIPLE THREAT. This story had me captivated from start to finish. I didn’t even want to blink in case I missed something. SO GOOD!

Jan 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
****AVAILABLE NOW****

4 STARS

What I loved:
1. The anti-hero triplets and how they all connected with Landry.
2. Della, the little sister, was amazing.
3. Landry is such a strong heroine.
4. Good chemistry with each of the brothers.

There was a lot of set up and character relationship connections made, so it was a bit slow at times, but I’m excited to get to book 2 and see some action happen. It’s about to get good.

ARC
Ana Elena
Dec 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So extraordinarily wicked with every turn of the page that it's going to leave the readers continuously mind-blown! ...more
The Romantic Rush Blog
Jan 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Oh K Webster- you clever, clever girl. Triple Threat is a dark and delicious treat. Yet again K Webster has taken her wand and worked her magic- this time taking the infamous Terror Triplets from her fantastic Cinderlla trilogy and transforming them into leading men. And what fun it is- Triple Threat is unexpected, unique, and highly entertaining. Another addictive page turner from the queen of the twisted and taboo.

Truth be told, I was apprehensive going into this story. Just how was K Webster
Diana~ (Kiss Me Books)
Triple Threat by K. Webster was completely unexpected, intense, and full of intrigue. I never expected a book for the Terror Triplets from Ash and Winston's book because they were seemingly irredeemable in my eyes after what they did. Lo and behold, K. Webster has crafted another dark and slightly romantic tale where the so-called villain has a heart. Sully, Sparrow, and Scout had so many complicated layers to them. They were more than the rich, cruel, and spoiled brats that we met in the Skyscr ...more
Babel
This is some dirty fun.

I confess that this was one of my most anticipated reads this year. You know why? Because three men pose as one to dupe a girl. I can't imagine anything juicier in the hands of this writer.

I had to know what story she would spin to make these characters and this plot work. I met the three brothers in another story that I absolutely loved. In the Cinderella trilogy, these triplets are an evil to be reckoned with. How would they turn out in a story of their own? Especially
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
I wasn't sure what to expect with this book especially after meeting the terror triplets in the Cinderella Trilogy and deeply despising them. I have to say only K. Webster could write a book redeeming these triplets to a point that I actually liked them....what can I say she has a way with words!

Sparrow, Scully and Scout are under the thumb of their uncle, Bryant Morelli. Once again he wants nothing more than to destroy the Constantine's and how......by using a pawn who changes the game for the
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
I love a good redemption story and this a fantastic redemption story times three!!

Welcome back to the dark Morelli/Constantine world where Winston Constantine delivered retribution to three triplets; Scout, Sparrow, and Sully when they messed with his Ash.  This time around Webster has brilliantly whipped up a tale where these three men, who would have seemed beyond redemption, are the dark princes in their own twisted fairytale.

This tale is dark, and so fantastically fitting for the terror trip

• Sweet Devil (Hellfire Club, #5)
  • Beautiful Nightmare (Dark Dream, #2)
  • Hostile Takeover
  • Dark Reign
  • Owned by the Billionaire
  • Sexy as Sin
  • Twelve Naughty Days
  • Dangerous Temptation (Dark Dream Duet, #1)
  • Untamed
  • Pembroke Prep
  • Ruined Sinner (Hellfire Club, #4)
  • The Grump Who Stole Summer
  • Five
  • Net Worth (Wealth #1)
  • Reverie and Redemption
  • Fallen Rose (Beast of Bishop's Landing #3)
  • The Proposition (Wealth #0.5)
  • You Have a Piece of My Heart
See top shelves…
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

Get social with K!
Ne

Deception Duet (2 books)
  • Death Wish (Deception Duet, #2)

News & Interviews

People fall in love with people all the time. That’s no secret, and it’s one of the unmitigated upsides of life on this planet. People fall in...