Start by marking “Case Closed, Vol. 29” as Want to Read:
Case Closed, Vol. 29

Case Closed, Vol. 29

(Meitantei Conan #29)

R to L (Japanese Style)

When ace high school detective Jimmy Kudo is fed a mysterious substance by a pair of nefarious men in black--poof! He is physically tranformed into a first grader. Until Jimmy can find a cure for his miniature malady, he takes on the pseudonym Conan Edogawa and continues to solve all the cases that come his way.

What Ms. Saintemillion SawConan isn't

Published May 19th 2009 by VIZ Media LLC (first published September 18th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Case Closed, Vol. 29, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Case Closed, Vol. 29

Start your review of Case Closed, Vol. 29
Nathan
Feb 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
The busjacking story earned this volume its fourth star. Great tension!
Michael A.
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
yep, onan is backon foll force. One part that really bugged me was the picture on the back cover. I couldn't find anything about her when reading the book, but a second trip through revealed it is a pcture of McGuire's wife as a teenager.
The first story continues why the serial killer is targeting girtls wearing a certain fashion style. How one missing item is importent, and why McGuire always wears his hat.
The second story feature a bus hijacking, with Dr. Agasa, Conan and the Junior
Mahra
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Conan Vol.29

OMG MEGUIRE FLASHBACK CASE

1. the fact is Detective Maguire is married to that girl he saved 18 years ago is just heartwarming.
2. I love when the case involves either Sato and Takagi or Heji and Kazuha!
3. I WANT HEIJI TO INVITE ME TO OSAKA!
4. the bus case..omg how can conan not see that the teacher is one of the black organization!
5. conan kept explaining everything to the teacher that i hope that she did not suspect him.
6. People say Anita is a bit bothersome but still i see her
Susanne
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Case 1: the murder of a woman in a parking garage is solved. Though Sonoko is in danger. A secret of Inspector Megure is unveiled.
Case 2: An expensive dog goes missing in his home. Though he seems to be still in the house.
Case 3: A new restaurant is opening in Osaka. a journalist is being murdered and the suspects are the owners. Conan solves to crime but pays a personal prize for it.
Gayatri
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm suspicious that Jodie Saintemillon is Vermouth. But how could she have known about Conan? Hopefully, it's revealed soon.
Nada
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
F03~05: 287 - 289. One of my absolute favorites.
"Don't run away from your fate, Haibara."
Stephanie Hiddleston
Fühlt sich ein bisschen so an, als würde die ganze Geschichte mit den Männern in Schwarz einfach nicht voran kommen...
Beeanadou
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bus-jacking story was quite a thriller and almost like real-life case.
Kate
Jun 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Cases include an is-the-dog-in-an-incinerator fake-out, the first appearance of Akai, and a heroine addict.
stahrwars
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the Dog-Chapter! Can’t believe I’m at book 29 and I’m tired of Ran not knowing about Conan, uff.
Robin
Proper review to follow

One Word Rec.: READ

Rating: 5

Aoyama Gosho; DETECTIVE CONAN [Meitantei Conan #29]

e/read online; genre: { manga, mystery, shounen }; shelves: |comics, GN, manga, manhua, manhwa|

General Synopsis:
As mentioned above, I am going to write a proper review for this soon, but I have a few books ahead of this one in the queue, so I cannot stop reading DC NOW! That's sacrilege. I have decided to read all the chapters available up to now (we are almost to 1000!) As you can see, I am
Lissibith
Jan 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: detective, manga
In this volume, we finish the tale of serial assaults on young women turning deadly, Agasa and the kids are heading on a ski trip when their bus gets hijacked, a case of emptying out a house nearly turns into a missing dog case and the opening of a restaurant headlined by sports stars ends in heartbreak.

The story of the young women getting attacked is a little sad, but also a little weird in that I'm not sure how the criminal intended to get their message across by the manner in which they were
Timothy
Jan 25, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Conan with dogs!

-the first chapter of this volume was the second half of a two part cliffhanger. As usual, the motive and the means were so contorted and convoluted as to allow an illogical and irrational plot sound interesting and mysterious. But then I'm not the one with a series that's up to volume 29... Still, it was nice to learn a bit more about Inspector Maguire.
-the next case was probably the highlight of the volume as it involved the mysterious Syndicate again (finally) with the
Angel
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, mystery
The case involving several woman being killed continues in this volume. Inspector Megure also reveals some of his past which is a nice character development.

The second case involves the detective boys and the professor on a bus. Several suspicious people are sitting in the back of the bus and one of them causes Ai to be terrified. The bus was then hijacked and the criminals threatened to kill one hostage an hour. Another accomplice already on the bus must also be found. I thoroughly enjoyed this
Ai
Mar 02, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
dogs! :)
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 21 November 2001.
Jihoon
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
great!
Kukuh  Wiryawan
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Semakin ingin cepat sampai seri terakhir....
Treisha
I still have to sharpen my detective skills. I have been reading this manga, and still have not solve one case. This manga is thrilling and exciting.
Pato Myers
Jan 26, 2017 rated it liked it
A quick and enjoyable read.
Elvia Rahmi
Loryn
Aug 27, 2013
Sassa
Aug 30, 2017

• 暗殺教室 21 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 21] (Assassination Classroom, #21)
  • Antologi Rasa
  • The Architecture of Love
  • Twivortiare
  • Sepasang Sepatu Tua: Sepilihan Cerpen
  • Eiffel I'm in Love
  • Rentang Kisah
  • Cintapuccino
  • Dolores
  • 暗殺教室 11 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 11] (Assassination Classroom, #11)
  • 暗殺教室 10 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 10] (Assassination Classroom, #10)
  • 暗殺教室 12 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 12] (Assassination Classroom, #12)
  • 暗殺教室 9 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 9] (Assassination Classroom, #9)
  • 暗殺教室 20 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 20] (Assassination Classroom, #20)
Gosho Aoyama ( 青山 剛昌) is a Japanese manga artist. He is best known as the creator of the manga series Detective Conan (known in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom as Case Closed).

Aoyama made his debut as a manga artist with the work Chotto Matte which was published in the weekly magazine Shōnen Sunday on winter of 1987. Shortly after that, another work by Aoyama, Magic Kaito, was

Meitantei Conan (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 1 (Meitantei Conan #1)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 2