Jump to ratings and reviews

Keep This Promise

We’re in the habit of kissing and telling with these 8 full-length standalone romance novels.

From enemies or friends to lovers, forbidden or second chance romance - it’s all in this collection and most importantly, happily ever afters.

Consisting of over 1000 pages and a value of more than $30 for a preorder special of $3.99, that's a HUGE savings! Romance readers grab this collection now while it lasts. It’s only available for a very limited time.

Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle

All proceeds are going to the Live A Thousand Lives charity. Their mission is to provide easy-to-use audio players pre-loaded with a generous selection of books to those with low or no mobility in hospitals, nursing facilities, and care centers.

Kindle Edition

First published September 7, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Jewel E. Ann

48 books8,143 followers
Jewel is a Wall Street Journal & USA Today best selling author with a quirky sense of humor. When she's not saving the planet one tree at a time, you can find her role modeling questionable behavior to her three boys, binge-watching Netflix with her husband, and writing mind-bending romance.

Her upcoming release is For Lucy, a contemporary romance/women's fiction.

Upcoming Projects: New duet in The Life Series fall/winter 2021.
Get a free book by subscribing to her newsletter!—> Sign up here!

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (3%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 37 reviews
Profile Image for Willow Winters.
Author 158 books12.1k followers
Read
September 7, 2021
Get your BINGE READ on! Keep This Promise is LIVE and an absolute BARGAIN of a collection! For the special release price of $3.99 you get over $30 worth of romance!!

Start Reading Now

240581663_177634377783980_8452387209574850101_n
Profile Image for Sara Reads Romance.
511 reviews83 followers
September 7, 2021
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and options are my own.

What an absolutely great collection of books for such a wonderful cause! There’s a little bit for everyone in this collection. It’s filled with humor, drama, angst, steam and suspense. It’s well worth every penny! My full reviews for each coming soon.

A Kiss to Tell by Willow Winters:

Let me start off by saying that Sebastian gave Carter Cross a run for his money. What I mean by that is I almost, almost, said “See Ya” to Carter. I’m strictly a Sebastian girl now. He surely came close, but Carter still owns my heart. Sebastian and Chloe have had feelings for one another since they were in high school, but never really acting on them, except for one kiss. One kiss that kept Chloe entranced with Sebastian, always hoping for something more to happen. I truly loved this storyline. It was dark, thrilling and a little twisty. But I feel slightly disappointed too. I just wanted more content from this book, especially to tie up loose ends and to answer some of my own questions. And that ending?! There were too many loose ends for me to be satisfied with this book. Again I loved the story and I adore Willow’s writing abilities, but the end left me hanging.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Collection overall: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Profile Image for Samantha Towle.
Author 36 books11.4k followers
Want to read

Start Reading Now

240581663_177634377783980_8452387209574850101_n
Profile Image for Wendy'sThoughts.
2,633 reviews3,210 followers
December 9, 2021
When Great Minds Think Alike...
Wonderful Things Happen...
Last Year, Willow Winters And A Group of Authors...
Put Together a Terrific Anthology...
Benefiting Live A Thousand Lives Charity...

Well, It Was A Huge Success And We Are So Lucky...
Because Another Anthology Is Happening Again...

With PreOrder At Only $3.99
We, The Readers Get All Of These Books!
Get On Board Early And Let's Make This...
A Win-Win For Everybody Once Again...

A Kiss to Tell by Willow Winters A Kiss to Tell by Willow Winters
Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E. Ann Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E Ann
Black Tangled Heart (Play On, #3) by Samantha Young Black Tangled Heart by Samantha Young
Fair Game (The Rules, #1) by Monica Murphy Fair Game by Monica Murphy
Waking Up in Vegas (The One #1) by Natasha Preston Waking Up in Vegas by Natasha Preston
Love, in English (Love, in English, #1) by Karina Halle Love, in English by Karina Halle
Moto by M. Never Moto by M Never
Wardrobe Malfunction (Wardrobe, #1) by Samantha Towle Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle

Keep This Promise-September 7, 2021

Live A Thousand Lives Charity benefits from 100% Of The Profits From This Anthology. When We Have Any Type Of Physical Or Mental Difficulty, Trying To Use Even An Ebook Or Audible, Can Be Frustrating. This charity provides special equipment to assist with the joys of reading or hearing a book. Their mission is to provide easy-to-use audio players pre-loaded with a generous selection of books to those with low or no mobility in hospitals, nursing facilities, and care centers.

I Have Lived and I Have Loved by Willow WintersI Have Lived and I Have Loved
Keep This Promise by Willow WintersKeep This Promise

For more Reviews, Free E-books and Giveaways
Profile Image for Karin.
2,053 reviews
September 8, 2021
What a fabulous set of a few of my favorite authors and even though I’ve read some of these before it was fantastic to have them all together in one spot and have it going to a fabulous cause
Profile Image for KDRBCK.
5,469 reviews15 followers
September 5, 2021
Keep This Promise is an anthology of eight full length novels, high quality novels I might add.
The anthology contains A Kiss To Tell by Willow Winters; Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E. Ann
" I don't mind being me. No one else can do it better. " - Dorothy. Nothing, absolutely nothing sums this book better up than this quote.
Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E. Ann is a book that gripped me, put me through a roller coaster of emotions, let me fall apart and then put me back together.
Dorothy Mayhem is a special woman. She's good people, dances to her own song and is simply irresistible. She has not much of a filter and I greatly, Greatly enjoyed that about her. Her foot - in - mouth incidents are a mile long, and she's adorable beyond measure. I loved her analytical brain, her structure and how she manages her every day life.
The hero, Dr. Elijah Hawkins is a man with a complicated life. I will not spoiler here, only so much, he stands no chance against Dorothy.
Everything could be peachy, boy meets girl, both have some issues, work through it and bam hea. But it wouldn't be a JEA book if it were that simple. The author of the Jack and Jill Series and When Life Happens creates again a wonderful world with her beautiful words, a world where I could life in, where I could hide and a world where I simüply could be myself. Only very few authors manage to amaze me, but JEA did it again.
I started reading and I was captivated from page one. I read the book, cover to cover in one sitting. Then I closed the book/ reader-took a deep breath, opened it and read it again. And what can I say - the second time it was even better.
I highly recommend Perfectly Adequate.
BlackTHeart by S. Young
Black Tangled Heart by Samantha Young is novel three in her Play On Series. Every book is about another couple and can easily be read as a stand-alone. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are Play On; As Dust Dances and book 2.5 - Hold On.
BTH tells Jane and Jamie's story.
The storyline spans years - they meet when she's just 13 and he's 15 years old. Both are already through a lot and now that they're neighbors a fresh page is open .
Karma has a way to throw wrenches their way and the epic love these two carry is to be proved over and over.
BTH is a fast paced read that left me breathless and in a major book hangover. It's a high on drama, dark-ish read that deals with sensitive subjects. A raw and gritty story that put me through the wringer, had me in knots and in tears more than one time and gave me all the feels.
I recommend the book and can't wait what's coming next.
Fair Game by M. Murphy; Fair Game by N. Preston; Love, In English by K. Halle; Moto by M. Never; Wardrobe Malf. by S. Towle.
Profile Image for Sofia Almiroudis.
370 reviews8 followers
September 11, 2021
What do you do when your all alone in a town that only wants to swallow you up and spit you out? A town that has taken and keeps taking from you? Chloe is the shy, quiet girl that is barely surviving. Her main goal is to get as far away from Crescent Hills as she can. After the passing of her mother Chloe became bitter towards everyone that didn't help, all who remained quiet, didn't speak up, didn't care. Soon that bitterness came back with a vengeance and Chloe's life once again became hell. Barely surviving her only saving grace is Sebastian, the boy that was always watching and near in the shadows, the boy who was her first kiss. Now a man, Sebastian has become Chloe's guardian angel, there to protect her through her nightmares and self doubt.

Sebastian has always been known as the bad boy. The one that everyone feared and didn't dare to mess with. However when it came to Chloe Sebastian was someone else. He always knew that Chloe was meant for him, down to the very first time they met. Growing up he was fascinated by Chloe, keeping her at arms length but close enough to help if she needed him. Lurking in the shadows he watched and kept danger far away from her. Although he knew he was bad news and would only bring danger into her life, when Chloe started to lose her mind, her self worth, he couldn't stay away anymore. Sebastian finally made Chloe his own.

The attraction between Chloe and Sebastian was undeniable. It was clear from the start that they were both meant for each other. Both placed on the earth to save the other. I loved how Sebastian's compassion and warmth came through when he was with Chloe; how protective of her he was and went to any debts to keep her safe. Also how protective Sebastian was of Carter and the guilt he felt when he couldn't save him from his fate. Keep This Promise was a perfect introduction to how Carter from Merciless became who he is, and how a person's future changes with the circumstances in life. I loved this story, well done W. Winters.
September 9, 2021
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊: KEEP THIS PROMISE.
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE.
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: COLLECTION OF BOOKS.
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑: WILLOW WINTERS, JEWEL E ANN, SAMANTHA YOUNG, MONICA MURPHY, NATASHA PRESTON, KARINA HALLE, M NEVER, SAMANTHA TOWLE.
𝐏𝐎𝐕: FIRST-PERSON: DUAL PERSPECTIVE.
𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄:
WHAT A SPECTACULAR DEAL!!!
This book set has a collection of ALL my 5 Stars read and to have all this genius minds together is a great privilege.

▪A Kiss to Tell by Willow Winters

▪Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E Ann

▪Black Tangled Heart by Samantha Young

▪Fair Game by Monica Murphy

▪Waking Up in Vegas by Natasha Preston

▪Love, in English by Karina Halle

▪Moto by M Never

▪Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle

I had read almost all the books in this collection except Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E Ann and Love, in English by Karina Halle. Both are such profound read...I laugh, cried ...had a vortex of emotions flowing through me.

Also this book gave me the perfect excuse to reread some of these remarkable words. Definitely recommending this collection...its a must one-clicked for you...
Profile Image for Emily Kurosawa.
204 reviews14 followers
September 7, 2021
A Kiss To Tell is a standalone novel; a spinoff to the Merciless saga/series. Willow Winters' writing is amazing! I had so many emotions running through me up until the very end of this book.

Chole and Sebastian both grew up in the same neighborhood, attended the same high school. From a very young age, Chole's life hasn't been easy; her mother is a heavy drinker and she neglects her daughter. When her mother is brutally murdered she starts to live with her uncle. Chole's uncle suddenly passes away from a heart attack. She begins to live on her own, in her uncle's house while trying to pay the debt he left behind.

Chole constantly has nightmares, it gets worse when there's a sudden spike of murders/killings in their neighborhood. Sebastian has always watched and protected Chole from afar. Sebastian believes that Chole is too good for him and he doesn't deserve her. But, when there's an unknown threat to Chole's life, Sebastian will do anything in his power to protect and save the girl he loves.
Profile Image for Heather Himmelspach.
369 reviews4 followers
September 8, 2021
I absolutely love this collection of stories! Some of my favorite authors are in this one plus some new favorites that I just discovered. A Kiss To Tell by Willow Winters had me hooked from the first page. Sebastian is the bad boy that Chloe knows she needs to stay away from growing up. Chloe is broken & lost in life. Both of them have known each other growing up. Fast forward when their lives are brought back together. Sebastian stands up for Chloe & protects her. This story is very dark & full of secrets, lies & murder. There was a very strong connection between the two of them. It was also nice to see a little of Carter's backstory as to why he is the way he is. I hope we will see more of them in the future. M. Never is another great author that I love to read. I am happy to discover the other authors & try them out. Now I have more to add to my collection. Wonderful collection of stories!
Profile Image for Linda Dunn.
924 reviews21 followers
This review is for A Kiss To Tell by Willow Winters

Who knew one passionate kiss between a girl named Chloe and a boy named Sebastian so many years ago would have such an impact on their lives. Chloe knew Sebastian was off limits. He had a reputation for being dangerous and intimidating. Chloe was never afraid of Sebastian. She felt safe when around him. He had a magnetic force that drew Chloe to him just being in his presence. They both had damaged pasts and the thought of them being together was unthinkable.

We experience the sacrifices and crossed boundaries this couple are willing to risk just to be together. I found myself hoping the two of them would escape the clutches of their demons and slay them together. Willow Winters has once again written a story that captures your heart and soul.
Profile Image for Amanda.
777 reviews15 followers
Review for A Kiss to Tell by Willow Winters:

This story had me hooked from the first page. So much tragedy and pain and love too.

Sebastian and Chloe both have pretty intense and tragic pasts. Through it all, they are drawn to each other. As Chloe starts to fall apart from nightmares that seem like reality, Sebastian is there to try to heal her. He knows more about what is going on than she can know. Their love for each other has always been there, but neither of them acknowledge it until they spend more time together. Flashbacks to their pasts break your heart and you can't help but to hope for their happy ending together.

Carter Cross is Sebastian's only real friend and seeing what he goes through as a teenager helps make you understand how he became the man he is in Merciless.

This story was simply beautiful yet heart breaking.
Profile Image for Cheyenne.
141 reviews7 followers

Waking Up in Vegas-Natasha Preston★★★★4/5
Love, in English-Karin Halle★★★★4/5
Moto-M. Never★★★★4/5
Wardrobe Malfunction-Samantha Towle★★★★★5/5

This book as a whole was amazing to read.
60 reviews
September 7, 2021
Sebastian and Chole are my favorite Willow Winters couple. They have know each other for years. Chole has experienced a lot of heartache and blamed herself for what happened to her mom. Chole makes a plan for revenge, but someone finds her plans and sets it in motion which puts Chole at risk. However, Sebastian always protects his Chole Rose even if it means he can only love her from afar. I loved this book. This book sets up for the Merciless series. You can read this book alone, but to get more information, you’ll need to keep reading the other books. (Possessive, Merciless series, A Single Glance and coming out soon A Single Kiss. So far, I love all the books together and can’t wait for the next book.
Profile Image for Gladys.
10.4k reviews106 followers
September 7, 2021
This mega collection is a wonderful way to treat yourself to some awesome books, while also supporting a very important cause. As an avid reader I know how important and magical books are to me and I feel so honored to be able to contribute in this small way to ensure that others can share that joy with me.

A Kiss To Tell by Willow Winters (5 Stars)
Chloe and Sebastian's romance was epic. The emotional connection, attraction and chemistry that these two share is so deep, intense and sizzling. This book offers a well written, engaging storyline that is filled with drama, angst, heartache, secrets, murder, passion and sweet love. This is an exciting and entertaining read that will have you feeling on the edge, while it melts your heart.
1,038 reviews
September 8, 2021
What a great collection of full-length standalone novels by these wonderful authors! A few I knew but I also found new authors. This collection of romances with HEAs has it all (enemies-to-lovers, second-chance, forbidden, dark, and rom-coms). This was a great way to read authors I love and find new ones to get addicted to. I highly recommend reading this collection, not only because the stories within are good, but because all proceeds are going to the Live A Thousand Lives charity. Their mission is to provide easy-to-use audio players pre-loaded with a generous selection of books to those with low or no mobility in hospitals, nursing facilities, and care centers. How can you resist?!

***ARC received in exchange for an honest review.***
Profile Image for Jennifer Pierson.
10.9k reviews130 followers
September 13, 2021
Keep This Promise is a fantastic Anthology that has something for every last person who loves all things romance by so many brilliant authors, and the price is cheap as well. These amazing authors aren't even keeping a dime of the money either, nope, all proceeds are going to a great cause so how can you resist?! From enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, forbidden and second chances, you certainly can't go wrong with any of these authors on the list. Every last story is full length so you're really getting a steal & all the stories are 5 stars to boot. There's humor, angst, drama, suspense, heat, sweet, sexy heroes, yummy anti-heroes, and strong heroines so you don't want to miss out! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Profile Image for RomanceBookLoverinSeattle.
632 reviews9 followers
September 14, 2021
What a fabulous collection of books - such a treat! This anthology contains eight full length standalone novels in one collection for a limited time with all proceeds going to charity. Each one of these stories is stellar and I was introduced to a few authors I have never read before, but now have a backlist of books to add to my to be read pile! These books touch on a variety of tropes and genres, some were more slow burn and others started off steamy from the get go. I loved having them all in one. Even though a few were books from within a series, they were still all standalones, but I'm loving that I have so many more books out there that are new to me to read now.

I received an Advance Reader Copy and have voluntarily left an honest review.
Profile Image for Kelsey Coussou Buckman.
228 reviews11 followers
Natasha Preston.
Karina Halle.
M Never.
Samantha Towle.

Most of these if you’ve read one of them, you’ve read a few of the others. If not, this is the perfect opportunity to grab something from each of them for a great price!

These were all contemporary romances and each are wonderfully written. It has something that everyone will enjoy. They grabbed my attention and then brought me through all the emotions. I’ve tried to pull out one or two to choose as my favorites, but I found I enjoyed them all too much to pick favorites.

Highly recommend you grab this. It’s such a good deal and you get several different tropes under a contemporary romance base.
Profile Image for Melena.
2,430 reviews50 followers
September 7, 2021
Keep This Promise is a wonderful collection of full length novels from a great group of authors. I had read books from a number of them before, but there were a few that were new-to-me authors as well.

The books by Jewel E. Ann, Monica Murphy, Karina Halle, and Samantha Young were some of my favorites. They are all very good storytellers who created romances to make you swoon while waiting for the characters' HEA.

I have loved the other collections by Top Shelf Romance, and this is one of the best they've compiled! It is an absolute steal for the amount of books you get and I love that it supports charity!

Thank you to the authors for providing an ARC for an honest review.
Profile Image for Morgan.
487 reviews17 followers
A Kiss to Tell

I understand why Willow calls this her passion project. Sebastian and Chloe Rose are something special.

This story is set before the events of Merciless (Carter's story). Even though it's not centered on him, this provides necessary background information about Carter as a teenager. It also intorduces you to the disaster that is Cresent Hills.

Chloe is adamant about getting out of there. She can barely function because of the ghosts that haunt her in that city. While Chloe is ready to run, Sebastian is ready to follow.

The pacing of this story was perfect. I do wish some things were further elaborated on but overall this was really good.
Profile Image for Edie L..
1,210 reviews2 followers
September 9, 2021
Keep this Promise

This collection of authors was amazing. There was some new authors for me and some that I have been a fan of. This book had a bit of everything it had it all. I loved the fact that it is 8 full length stories by 8 amazing authors. This is a great book to get if you are starting to read and don’t know what you like because it has various tropes. It has some romantic comedy, enemies-to-lovers, second-chance, forbidden, and dark romance. I truly highly recommend this book not only does it have great stories but also it’s for a charity all proceeds go to an amazing cause. Getting this book shouldn’t even be a question go grab it now.
Profile Image for Renee.
3,357 reviews36 followers
September 10, 2021

This anthology is amazing. I really really loved it. It has everything you could want to get in a book if you love romance books. This review would be a million miles long if I reviewed all the stories in the book individually. This book has enemies to lovers, forbidden romance, second chance romance and you will get a happily ever after and none of this waiting for another book for a period of time. I loved all the stories in this anthology and I don't think I could pick if I had to. You just need to get this book and enjoy it as much as I did.
Profile Image for Karen Hoffman - Booktastic.
447 reviews11 followers
September 7, 2021
Happy when the authors join together to share some of their stories in a collection. MOTO is in my top 3 of all time favorite stories. A few of the stories are new but the majority of them I have read and enjoyed in the past so nice to have them all in one place. Love that all together we are helping other people. I am current on all of Willow Winters and M Never as they have an incredible way to bring the stories to life. Jewel E Ann is a new author but I did enjoy "For Lucy" recently so happy to read another story in this collection.
Profile Image for Lili.
460 reviews44 followers
A Kiss to Tell by Willow Winters

I have had a slower start with this one, strangely enough, considering I usually inhale WW's books. There was so much pain and angst, and I couldn't really accept that Sebastian , an alpha male, would let her suffer instead of claiming what he wanted.

But I gradually started to see that his love was pure and selfless, and his self esteem too low.

A masterful building of the plot, slowly revealing - just like a flower gradually opening - all that there was at the heart of it.

Well done again! So very well done...
1,118 reviews3 followers
September 7, 2021
So far I've only read A Kiss To Tell by Willow Winters but I'll update as I read more .....
Sebastian and Chloe Rose's story...both outsiders and both trying to make the most of the sad lonely lives they have but in different ways - Sebastian is a man you don't want to cross, whereas Chloe is a full loner who thinks she's loosing her mind when certain people turn up dead!!!

An interesting, gripping read, full of angst, loyalties and love.
Thoroughly enjoyed. 4.5
Profile Image for Sissy's Romance Book Review .
7,522 reviews16 followers
September 6, 2021
KEEP THIS PROMISE is a box set of some of some really good books. But, more importantly the proceeds are going to the Live A Thousand Lives charity. This book has about 2380 pages that keep you wanting more. Besides help with a really good cause this is a great way to find new authors. I highly recommend this box set.
1,687 reviews10 followers
September 7, 2021
Romance novels by 8 best-selling authors? Dark romance, rom coms, second chance romance, forbidden romance, all with HEAs? Loads of humor, banter, drama, angst, intrigue, heartbreak, pain, danger, suspense, passion, steam and all the feels? Hot and swoonworthy heros and anti-heroes who fall hard for the heroines? Yes please!
Profile Image for Moriah.
2,142 reviews14 followers
A Kiss to Tell by Willow Winters

Willow Winters can do no wrong. She always writes about something dark and forbidden that takes your breath away. This book had all the feels. Chloe and Sebastian have both been through so much, but when they're together it's a whole other world. If you haven't read anything by Willow, you really need to.
Profile Image for Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog).
7,759 reviews153 followers
September 8, 2021
I love anthologies and even better when they benefit a charity I can get behind on. This was such a great read I literally had trouble putting it down. While I have read some of the authors included in this, many of these stories were new to me so I devoured it.

You have everything from forbidden to second chances and in between. So so good!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 37 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.