Start by marking “The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command, #1)

The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command #1)

3.11  ·  Rating details ·  57 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Prince Luka of Dacia is a man with a lot to lose if his secret leaks out too early. He trusts nothing and no one, least of all his unexpected desire for Alexa Mytton. She might be beautiful, but she's dangerous - and there's no time to get her off the remote island where she and he have come face-to-face.

Torn between passion and privacy, Luka commands Alexa be detained for
Published September 1st 2002 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about The Prince's Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince's Pleasure

Kathryn
Jan 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
The Prince's Pleasure by Robyn Donald. It was a great book, fast read. I'm putting this author on my wishlist. :)
Floqueta
I usually don’t like stories with kings, queens, princes and princesses, but as the author is Robyn Donald, I decided to read this book and I wasn’t disappointed. Anyway, there are some developments that are repetitive in this author (heroine goes to a remote bach, there she meets by pure chance the H, a millionaire, with a house where power never fails (he has a generator), etc. and so he can offer his house as a refuge to the heroine when she has problems in her humble bach (A Bitter Homecomin ...more
Diamond
دمعة تضيء القلب / روبين دونالد

كان الأمير لوكا أوف داسيا سيفقد الكثير إذا اكتشف أحد سره. وهو لا يثق بشيء أو بأحد، وخصوصاً بالمشاعر التي تثيرها فيه الكسا ميتون. قد تكون جميلة، لكنها خطيرة، ولا وقت لديه ليبعدها عن الجزيرة النائية حيث التقيا وجهاً لوجه.
أمر لوكا بحجز الكسا بهدف إرضاء مشاعره المتضاربة... سيبقيها بأمان خلف أبواب موصدة... فقط ليحافظ على سره؟ أم لأسباب أخرى؟
Katie
Jan 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love romance books & I love the beach so this book was a great read for me. I loved the story, the setting, the characters. Its one of those books that I can read more than once.
Robyn
Diane
May 19, 2011
Crystal Messick
May 21, 2016
Robyn was born on 1940 in Northland, New Zealand, she was the oldest in herfamily, and as a child she thrilled her four sisters and one brother withbloodcurdling adventure tales, usually very like the latest book she'dborrowed from the library.

Robyn owes her writing career to two illnesses. The first was a younger sister's flu. She was living with her husband and her and spent most of thatwinter a
More about Robyn Donald...

By Royal Command (6 books)
  • The Blackmail Marriage (By Royal Command, #2)
  • The Royal Baby Bargain (By Royal Command, #3)
  • The Royal Marriage (By Royal Command, #4)
  • The Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command, #5)
  • Royally Bedded, Regally Wedded (By Royal Command, #6)