Start by marking “Unholy Night (An Unholy Trinity Novella)” as Want to Read:
Unholy Night (An Unholy Trinity Novella)

Unholy Night (An Unholy Trinity Novella)

Coming this Fall
Published October 2021

To ask other readers questions about Unholy Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unholy Night

Start your review of Unholy Night (An Unholy Trinity Novella)
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate:  5/ 5 stars

Adriana knows how to spoil her reads and also how to tease them, badly. This novella is all kinds of amazing.

First of all, the halloween vibes just got me more and more in the mood for fall and halloween.

Second of all, it got me so FLIPPING excited for tons of the future books. Some I didn’t even know I wanted!!

You get a chapter and letter from basically every single character and you also get to meet a lot of new ones (and fall in love with them and their storylines).

There’
Romance Recs
UNHOLY NIGHT by Adriana Brinne is another epic masterpiece written so beautifully I am captivated by every word.

In this Novella we meet so many new upcoming characters as well as get a glimpse into the mind of the ones we already know.

The beginning consists of an adorable Andrea and Lucian as a happily married couple living with their three young children. Andrea is navigating life as a new mother as well as running a fashion empire. So many aspects of the other character’s lives and the entir
Avery
Oct 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Unholy Night is a Halloween novella in the world of Unholy Trinity series, and it couldn’t have been any better!

Adriana introduced some new characters, some old ones and managed to tell just enough of their stories to keep me satisfied while wanting more from all of these beautifully broken characters!

This short book is written really beautifully with the words flowing like music. It’s so chaotic with all these different characters and I adore them all so much and just want to hug them as they t
Susan_Z
Oct 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
THIS NOVELLA IS EVERYTHING. I FUCKING LOVED IT

THIS NOVELLA WAS THE PERFECT WAY TO INTRODUCE ALL THE COUPLES AND CHARACTERS.

I’M SO EXCITED TO READ EACH COUPLES BOOK WHEN THEY COME OUT.

PS. I just have to say that Bastian’s last chapter😩😭

I ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHO ANONYMOUS IS BECAUSE HIS CHAPTER WAS EVERYTHING😭💜
Niharika Gajanan
Oct 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
* ARC received for an honest review *

Unholy Night is the Halloween Novella of the Unholy Trinity series. I was really excited to read this book. And I wasn't disappointed.

Adriana Brinne did a wonderful job with this novella as always.

This was an amazing way to introduce all the new characters & get into the heads of the characters that was introduced in previous books.

I was so happy to read about my babies CaraLorenzo, AriBastian & RianMila. 🥺🥺

There were many new characters n i can't choose bet
Emma Fisk
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Unholy Night is a short holiday novella that includes the points of view of all the characters in the Unholy Trinity series on Halloween night, past, present & future. ⁣

Do I have my favourites… yes. But I can’t tell you who 😆 😉

“Beautiful killer. Do you know that your love cuts me deep? Do you know that I can’t breathe when you’re not near?”

“How sick is it that I craved your hate as much as I do your love?”

ahh all the feels reading this book, I am obessed 😆😈

This is a great insight t
Staphy

Review/Reseña en Español/English

Español

Esto es justo lo que necesitaba para Halloween, justo como The Holy Trinity Diaries esta novela se enfoca en diferentes personajes de las series de The Unholy Trinity y Unholy Ground, donde algunos puntos de vista son tanto del presente como del pasado.

En serio, no puedo esperar a leer la historia de cada uno de estos personajes, hay varios que ya han sido introducidos y otros que aún ni siquiera conocemos su nombre. Nuevamente Fallon & Valentino, yo
ishi
Oct 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
𝘜𝘯𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝟜.𝟝/𝟝⭐️

{𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪}

Honestly, before I say anything else, I will say this novella messed me up, and honestly, I really loved it so much. This book is perfect with characters that are a mix of emotionless yet full of emotions (Yup doesn't make sense but..). This book also deals with hints of pretty dark topics so 𝐓𝐖!

The whole concept of this book was eating me alive, because not only was it super unique, but it was well thought out and had a great end result. In
adriftinfictionalworld
Oct 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was the biggest tease and biggest serve omg😩.

I was not expecting so many things that happened. The new characters introduced are so intriguing and just add layers to the story.

This is not your typical novella that is after the Happily-Ever- After. Some characters have their Happy Ending , but their story is not over yet, as indicated in this novella.

Unholy Night is a unique novella in its timeline, vibes and characters. The multiple Pov is something I always loved about Adriana's books.

We
Isha Bookreviewer
Feb 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Hello everyone, today I am going to tell you about this book.
If you have read the duet by her then I am sure you are going to love it already.

So unholy night is part 2.5 of the holy trinity series. The best part of the book is the letters and sneak peak in our favorite characters' minds.

I am so in love with this world and Andriana created.

You can't answer the question as to Who is your most favorite character from Holy Trinity because there really isn't any only one of them.
They are all so spec
Hannah
Oct 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 / 5 ⭐️
"He hides in plan sight like most demons do. They hide behind fake smiles. Hide behind charming personalities and the pretense that everything is okay."

What a read! I love books that are from more than 1 persons POV, and this book we get a TON! There are so many things happening, so many characters, so many shmexy scenes it's a whirlwind.
THE WRITING- I'm blown away by the writing. The details that are put into the characters, the setting, the everything really stood out to me in this
Naya Janè
Oct 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Unholy Night The Novella.
Adriana Brinne you never disappoint. This Novella was everything.

The Unholy Night is a short Halloween themed novella that is told by all the characters in Adriana’s “Unholy Trinity and Unholy Ground Series” with points of views set from the present,past,and future.

Adriana’a explained was described everything so well. From the scenery to the characters emotions. As soon as you open the book and read the first page you get those spooky season vibes.

Every chapter and lett
Negina
Oct 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This novella was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I’m once again awed by Adriana’s talent. I love how she gives us a look into every character’s story and doesn’t make us wait for their books because I honestly don’t think I would make it. This is a collection of short moments from all characters’ POVs and it’s set in different times.

A word of advice though, don’t read this in front of people. I had to try my hardest not to cry my eyes out and seem like a crazy person.

After reading this I think it
Blair
Oct 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia
RATING : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ahhhh! Adriana Brinne is THE worst (or best😂) teaser!!

In this novella we get to see what everyone are doing on Halloween and it was the perfect mix of love, angst, suspense and definitely gives you the spooky feels!! 🎃🎃

I loveddd having a peek into Andrea and Lucan's family and seeing those two all domestic is so adorable. This was like an introduction to all the new characters which will just excite you all the more for their books! There's plot, mystery and so much more. This is t
janaaaa
Oct 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Unholy Night💀🎃
Adrianna did it again!
Unholy Night is her way to introduce her readers to new characters and future storylines.

Her writing is even more better than in her previous books! Especially her way to describe every character with so much details.

I really enjoyed reading this Novella and getting to know more details about her planned books.
Overall this book is a must read for everyone that has read her previous books 'Andrea - the beginning' and 'Lucan - the end'.
I personally am so excit
Arianne
Aug 16, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I'm speechless. I can't even pick which character's book I want first. They're all so mysterious and intriguing, I can't wait to know more about their backstories. I like the particular style of how this novella is written; it isn't commonly how authors used to introduce characters and stories, but it's a unique and refreshing way. I will have to reread it to guess who are the love interest of some of them and analyze for clues to match to whom belong some of the letters. This novella is li ...more
maru
Oct 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
aaaahhhh the power of novellas, gotta love them!!!

they give us more of our favorite characters when we miss them and leave us missing them more.

I am left wondering about the future of every single character, loving all the new ones and plotting theories trying to solve the mystery of the letters.

I truly can't wait for everything that is to come.

I LOVED IT

"not all heroes are good, and most villains are misunderstood"
Beatriz
Oct 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
⭐️ 4.5/5 ⭐️

It was so good!! I loved reading a little bit about all of the couples.

I missed Andrea and Lucan so much, so seeing them made my day!!! And their kids 🥺

All of the couples have my heart, but Arianna and Bastian definitely stole it!!!

I cannot wait for Fallon and Val’s book.

A fantastic novella to introduce everyone in this world.

Thank you for giving me an ARC, Adriana! You did an amazing job with this book!! I loved it!!

nina
Aug 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
beta reader 🧁

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! every single couple is better than the next one you will NEVER be able to choose a favorite that's IMPOSSIBLE also THIAGO AND NOEL ESPECIALLY NOEL SHE IS UGH >>>>>>>>>>>>

full review soon
Sonia
Dec 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What a nice introduction to some of the future characters. This is the first time I’ve seen this done by an author and it was definitely nice to be able to read. Looking forward to the future books.
Pinktwest
Jan 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited for the future stories to be told!!!
Elena
Meera
Oct 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
ᴜɴʜᴏʟʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ♡

*ᴀʀᴄ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ*

Rating: 4.5/5 ⭐️

This book was such a good introduction for new characters, understanding the backstories of old ones, discovering new couples as well as an update on how everyone was doing after lucan ended.

I’m honestly obsessed with so many couples from this world that i can’t even pick my most anticipated one. This book made me even more impatient for what’s to come and i’m so excited to delve into the rest of this series!!

Disclaimer: you have
Shae
Oct 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Insight!!! Now I definitely need to read the other novels when they are out!!

Unholy Night: Novella releasing in October is perfect since it is all about Halloween Night for the characters.

I loved how the author starts with characters we already love...Andrea and Lucan. It feels like a glimpse into their home and minds on Halloween Night. The love between the two is strong enough for Lucan to wear whatever costume Andrea designs for him.

Then we move on to others in families. So many couples
Moni
Dec 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Miss Brinne, Please get ready to pay my therapy bills once all the books are out. This book started out good like so cute, fluffy, sexy with LucanAndrea then I guess Adriana thought "oh let me show you all a small glimpse of what's in the store for future "

I Love all of them as couples and Individuals but my love for AriannaBastian, LorenzoCara would be more and f*ck those are the couples who had me in tears after reading Unholy Night. Gianna ??!! I just want to protect my girl from all the pain
bluelance
Oct 23, 2021
M.J.
Oct 26, 2021
m
Dec 27, 2021
Oui Sian
Nov 15, 2021

• Annihilator (Dark Verse, #5)
  • The Finisher (Dark Verse, #4)
  • God of Malice (Legacy of Gods, #1)
  • By Sin I Rise: Part Two (Sins of the Fathers, #2)
  • Nightingale: An Anthology for Ukraine
  • Infamous Like Us (Like Us, #10)
  • God of Pain (Legacy of Gods, #2)
  • Offside (Wattpad Version)
  • By Sin I Rise: Part One (Sins of the Fathers, #1)
  • Luciano (Belles & Mobsters, #1)
  • Empire of Hate (Empire, #3)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • Empire of Lust (Empire, #4)
  • Lords of Wrath (The Royals of Forsyth University, #2)
  • By Virtue I Fall (Sins of the Fathers, #3)
  • Reveal Me (Shatter Me, #5.5)
  • Of Violent Lineage (The Vigliano Underworld, #1)
Adriana Brinne is a new author who fell in love with reading from a very young age but never felt brave enough to share her words with the world. She was born and raised in a tropical island surrounded by only beauty and water called Puerto Rico. She is a full-time IT engineer, and, in her downtime, you can find her reading new adult by her favorites, reviewing books, and watching The Big Bang The ...more

News & Interviews

In the world of books, witches have been enjoying something of a moment lately. Stories about witches go waaaay back, of course. But in the...