Jump to ratings and reviews
He was supposed to protect me. Instead, he became the monster who turned my dreams into nightmares.
He was supposed to love me. In the end, his love was poison, leaving me tarnished and hollow.
His death was supposed to bring me peace. But, his memories continue to terrorize me.

Since his first lecherous touch I’ve had only one purpose. One reason to not fully give into my demons :
The fraying hope of escaping this depraved life.

Coming back to Montecito has reinforced what I was callously taught as a child.
Everyone has something to hide … even those you hold closest.

Depravity lurks in the shadows, taunting me, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
While anonymous threats promise nothing but bloodshed and death if I don’t obey.

My heart is torn between the three gorgeous guys who are the only bright lights in the obsidian darkness surrounding me.
But if my soul claims each of them equally, will they forgive me for refusing to choose?

When my nightmares begin to mix with reality, it’s hard to know what’s real and what’s a figment of my fractured mind.
One thing’s for sure, if my monster’s back, he’ll stop at nothing until I’m exactly how he loves me ...
Destroyed.

*Destroyed is the second book in the Tainted by Ruin Trilogy and cannot be read as a standalone. It is a Dark High School Reverse Harem Romance that includes scenes that may be triggering to some. (Sexual assault, physical abuse, self harm). Recommended for readers 18+.

430 pages, Kindle Edition

First published November 2, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Indie Black

21 books323 followers
Indie Black is taking a plunge into the book world. She's a California native who prefers tacos over sushi, the beach over the mountains, and books over anything else. She's a certified water snob, dog lover and will try just about anything that tastes like bubblegum.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
50 (4%)
1 star
20 (1%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.