Start by marking “There's Always Someday” as Want to Read:
There's Always Someday

There's Always Someday

"Give your heart to a man worthy of the claim."
That’s been his constant excuse for keeping distance between us.
Little does he know that I’m his for the taking.
If only he’d have me.

Nolan Jasper has been my broody neighbor for almost six years.
I’ve been hopelessly infatuated with him just as long.
The bond I have with his little girl only serves to strengthen that hold.

Sin
Published September 28th 2021

Start your review of There's Always Someday
The Romantic Rush Blog
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an amazingly sweet, swoony, and deliciously sexy story- full of unrequited love charms, neighborly attraction, and the right dash of healing and angst. A new favorite from Harloe Rae!

One thing I always love about Harloe’s writing is how she takes a trope and makes it something more- infuses it with an emotional gravitas and sincerity of heart that makes each of her stories feel unique and special. Clea and Nolan’s story begins with the friends to lovers/unrequited love and single parent tin
BookAddict
Oct 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Well, Rae ruined me once again. I loved every bit of this story! From the first page, when a twenty-year-old Nolan Jasper and his nine-month-old daughter move in next door to Clea and her brother Kody, and they offer to help him get settled. Then we skip forward six years, and Clea has become an integral part of Nolan and Tallulah's lives. To the point that Clea is doing a lot more of the parenting than Nolan.

Nolan has some pretty fierce demons he battles on a daily basis, and it's caused him to
Christina Rybka
Sep 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Clea met Nolan and Baby Tally six years ago when they moved in next door and she was instantly attracted to him. The past year Nolan has been even more withdrawn and taking care of Tally who is now six is falling on Clea. She feels he is taking advantage of her and heart so she decides to stop helping him. Nolan realizes quickly that he has messed up. Can he win her back for Tally and himself? Great characters and storyline Highly recommended Amazing Book. This book has all the feels and wow on ...more
mila
Oct 07, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 15% | I love the single dad trope, but not when said dad is a deadbeat father.

So from what I could read, this single father and his 9 month old baby came to live in a new place, the neighbor (younger than him) introduced herself to them and offered her help, he warned her that he would take advantage of that offer. And he did.

Six years later, she's still infatuated with him, offering free daycare and basically raising this man's daughter by herself. Why is she putting up with all this, a
Keri Loves Books
Sep 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An emotional love story of an unrequited crush that turns the tables and becomes his fight for her forever love. All the SWOON and memorable moments you expect from the author packaged up beautifully in this friends to lovers romance.

Clea has been crushing on her hot, single dad, neighbor since the day he moved in. Tally, his adorable daughter, was easy to love and quickly became a part of her everyday life. However, her father kept his distance. She pined from afar for years until she decided e
Tia Louise
Oct 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I AM LOVING this book! It's so much swoony, single-dad goodness... ahh!! ONE MORE DAY, and you can fall in love too... Ready??? ...more
shereads.pang
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for a honest review.

4.5 Stars. You guys know me. I LOVE a single parent book. And when Harloe said she's writing one, I IMMEDIATELY KNEW I NEEDED IT!!! It's an unrequited love, single parent book, and I am all here for it.

The night Clea saw Nolan and his baby girl, Tally, moved in next door, she's helped him watch her. She was attracted to Nolan, but she was totally invisible to him. She took care of Tally for him and have a really sweet bond with her. Six years later, she was
Heather M. Orgeron
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I'm a sucker for a romance with well-written kids, and Harloe Rae is my go-to.
For me, they add a whole other dynamic to the characters and stories and I am here for it. You can tell so much about a person in the way they interact with children. And Nolan's relationship with Tally... well, it's no wonder Clea falls head over feet; and I fell right along with her.
Like any clueless man, Nolan comes close to missing out on the best thing to ever happen to him due to his inability to see/appreciate
Anne OK
2.5 Stars

A Kindle Unlimited offering that was just an ok read for me. I had a hard time getting into the story and the characters -- except for the sassy little Tallulah. That child had more common sense than both adults together. She simply sparkled with sass and wit. Otherwise, the story was sort of blah and not much to motivate the turn of pages. Just didn't seem to go anywhere.

The book also needed a final proofing. There were so many easy-to-remedy errors.
Harloe Rae
Oct 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
There’s Always Someday is live!
> http://smarturl.it/TASLIVE <
Maria
Oct 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this sweet neighbors/friends to lovers story.
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
There’s Always Someday by Harloe is phenomenal. An emotional and heartfelt book with characters that will grab you from the very beginning.

I’m completely obsessed with single parent romance and super cute kids. Throw in a little unrequited love and I’m a goner. Kudos Harloe Rae for hitting me right in the feels once again! Nolan and Clea’s romance certainly hit the spot!

Recommended! 💗
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon UK / Amazon CA / Amazon AU

6 years ago Nolan and Tallulah moved next to Clea and her brother Kody. Nolan was a newly single dad and warned Clea he'd take her up on her offer to help, and damn did he take her up on it, took advantage in fact. And now she's finally had enough of being invisible, of being the one raising the little girl she's come to love. Tallulah's father has checked out of his daughter's life and given up. And he doesn't even notice Clea. So she's done.
Sherlock Hughes
I've been a Harloe Rae fan for a few years now and I swear each new book from her is my new favorite and There's Always Someday was no exception. This book is hands down my new favorite from this author.

Not only did she give us two characters with amazing chemistry, one who happens to be a single dad to the sassiest little girl and the other is a curvy, head over heals for the single dad/neighbor woman but then she gave us a secret tragic past, lots of groveling, and some very steamy scenes. I'
Jeeves Reads Romance
DNF: I got about 100 pages into this on release day, set it down, and promptly forgot about it. I just don't find the hero appealing AT ALL - he's taken advantage of the heroine's kindness for years and become a deadbeat father. I like the uniqueness of the storyline and the double "unrequited" love scenario is interesting, but I'm struggling with this. The premise sounded cute in the blurb, but in reality it's not cool. I'll leave you with a quote about the hero's daughter:

Her long hair is a bl
Jillian_J
Sep 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Harloe Rae is the queen when it comes to writing a beautiful, sexy, heart pounding love story!

Nolan and Cleo are most definitely characters you need to know more about! Nolan has his heart on a shelf, no one is allowed to touch it. But 6 years ago Cleo truly had love at first sight, becoming an all consuming one sided love affair. Little did she know things were about to change drastically!

This slow burn, delicious, “69 shades of sexy” romance is exactly what you need!

Top this off with a swee
Gladys
Sep 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this was a great read. The writing is very well done here and the story is moving and engaging. If you are anything like me: you can expect your emotions to get a workout. Sure the feels and swoon are strong and plentiful but I also felt some poignancy, frustration and ire as I read this book. Oh yeah, let's not forget laughs because you'll get a lot of those too. I liked Clea and Nolan and II sympathized with them fairly easily. That does not mean that I didn't find some of their ...more
Vanessa M Hibbard
Sep 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gahhh I never know where to begin with Harloe’s books. I struggle coming up with the right words to describe it. She never fails to leave me utterly amazed! I’ve laughed cried and swooned so hard and this book is no exception. Hands down a story you won’t forget!
K.K. Allen
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Harloe Rae did it again! What an emotional love story with so many sweet and swoony moments that are simply unforgettable. This is an absolute MUST READ from one of my faves!
Erin Lewis
Oct 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review There’s Always Someday by Harloe Rae

I enjoy Harloe Rae’s style of writing, her characters are always well developed and you cannot help but become invested in their stories. I particularly enjoy single parent, friends to lovers story and There’s Always Someday was a great example of both. Nolan and Clea have been neighbours for close to six years and they have formed a friendship, a bond if you will. She fell hard and fast for single dad Nolan the moment she set eyes on him and hi
Karen_
Oct 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
There’s Always Someday
Written by: Harloe Rae

Clea Montague and her brother Kody met Nolan Jasper and his daughter Tally (short for Tallulah) six years ago on stormy rainy night. It was the night Clea fell in love with Nolan.

Almost six years have gone by when we catch up with Nolan, Tally and Clea again. Now though, now feelings are beginning to change.

Nolan seemed to be doing well when Tally was younger, but as his little girl got older, Nolan retreated more into himself. His story is in no way
Marcie
Oct 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by Harloe and I am absolutely head over heels in love with this story. Harloe has packed so much emotion, love, humor, and the perfect amount of angst and longing with characters that I just live to pieces.
Clea is the sweetest heroine ever - she’s witty, has the patience of a saint, and a heart of gold. I loved that she made Nolan work for things and how she didn’t just jump into his arms right away.
Nolan had me melting once he was set straight with his ways. I loved how h
Kari Hansen
Oct 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
It’s been six years since Nolan and his daughter Tally moved next door to Clea and it wasn’t long before she loved father and daughter. She has been there for both of them, but she has become more of a parent than Nolan and being around him without being with him is getting harder every day.

The time has come to do what is best for her despite the fact that she is leaving her heart behind.
Clea is everything he wants in a woman and everything he isn’t worthy of having so he isn’t about to tell h
Samantha
Oct 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
, Nolan has an adorable little girl who his neighbor, clea helps with a lot of the time , this story was good I liked how clea was there to help , Over the years they build a relationship with one another and clea falls in love with Nolan only realizing that she doesn’t know he’s also falling in love with her, every time they give into the relationship someone pushes away , I really wish that the Characters could trust each other enough and realize what they meant to each other, they definitely ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Oh Nolan! It was great seeing previous characters in this book and I think Tally stole the show. She was so cute and made Nolan and Clea’s characters even more loveable. Nolan redeemed himself after a not so rocky start and when he stepped up the guy went all put. I loved the lightness, fun and swooniness of this story. Harloe Rae did a fab job making me fall for the characters and their journey.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
A beautiful rollercoaster ride of emotions! Clea and Nolan will have your heart but Tally steals the show! Nothing like a sassy little girl who speaks her mind!

Nolan and his sweet little girl landed in Clea’s life 6 years ago and ever since she’s only had eyes for the broody single father! Clea has choices to make but more importantly Nolan needs to decide if he’s going to let the woman he loves walk away or swallow his pride and fight for the love him and Tally deserve!

I loved this beautiful
Kim Whitehead
Oct 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sweet, fun, comical and cuteness overload!!
Kiyomi
Sep 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yes please... Unrequited love. Single dad. Girl next door. I still haven't figured out what to say, but I will say this...I am buying a physical copy of this book! This story drags you in, breaks your heart, just to work on mending it. 🥰🔥 ...more
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Oh my Heart!! This is one of those books that takes your heart, breaks it , then puts it back together better than ever before.
Nolan, Clea, and Tallulah are absolute preciousness. Their story is captivating and intriguing. I was sold from the first few pages. Harloe Rae had me at like page two with a single dad in the rain holding a perfect pink bundle. I was an instant goner and so was our main h, Clea.

Clea and Nolan’s story was a different take on a friends to lovers/
Jenn M.
Oct 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There's Always Someday is another gripping and emotional journey filled with sweetness, heartbreak and heat from Harloe Rae. It can 100% be read as a complete stand alone, but if you love the journeys Harloe takes you on- then definitely check out Leave Him Loved and Something Like Hate which feature the friends of the heroine, Clea, who are also featured as background characters in this book.

This story- goodness... Nolan and Clea gave me all the feels. Nolan as the single father with a tragic
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Never Really Over
  • The Room(hate)
  • Falling in Reverse
  • Shattered Dynasty: A Billionaire Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
  • Tinsel and Tatas: A Holiday Romantic Comedy Anthology
  • One Day Fiance
  • Taken (Enchanted Gods, #3)
  • Kiss and Don't Tell
  • For Love Or Honey
  • In The Beat of the Moment (Heart Beats, #2)
  • Save the Last Text (Digital Dating #3)
  • 907 for Keeps Way (Cherry Falls, #36)
  • Doctor Scandalous
  • Distrust (The Hallowed Crows MC #1)
  • The Newspaper Nanny
  • A Moment for Us (Willow Creek Valley, #3)
  • Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills #1)
  • Perfect Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
Harloe Rae is a USA Today & Amazon Top 10 bestselling author. Her passion for writing and reading has taken on a whole new meaning. Each day is an unforgettable adventure.

She's a Minnesota gal with a serious addiction to romance. She’s always chasing an epic happily ever after. When she’s not buried in the writing cave, Harloe can be found hanging with her hubby and son. If the weather permits, sh