Start by marking “Flesh Fiction” as Want to Read:
Flesh Fiction

Flesh Fiction

Authors Mara White and Suanne Laqueur challenged a diverse and eclectic group, from international best-sellers to debut authors, to titillate on their own terms, but in 1,500 words or less. The result is a sizzling collection of flash fiction stories, dedicated to both the writers and readers who struggled with creativity in the last year.

It comes as no surprise that reade
Paperback
Published October 5th 201

To ask other readers questions about Flesh Fiction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flesh Fiction

Start your review of Flesh Fiction
vxhexn reads
Sep 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
(updated: 9.28.2021) I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review

🖤STEVIE + Monty by Yolanda Olson
RATING: 5⭐️
REVIEW: Forbidden. Dominance. Breath play. Spankings. One heck of a sinful rendezvous between two people that should never have fallen into bed yet can't keep their hands off each other, even on the night before one's wedding.
🖤FUSION by Abigail Davies
RATING: 5⭐️
REVIEW: Any band groupies wet dream come to life!! This scene has Aiden attending a concert and being called backstage by
warhawke
Oct 13, 2021 added it
Shelves: anthology
Title: Flesh Fiction
Author: Various
Genre: Romance/Erotica
Type: Short stories

Reviews will be added as I read them.

Reviewed Oct 13, 2021

Pied Piper by Hilaria Alexander | 3 stars
Two ex-lovers reconnecting in this light and cute story. Started with an attention-grabbing scene but the rest was very tame.

A Call Away by Danielle Allen | 3.5 stars
Long-distance lovers getting satisfaction from phone sex. I found the dialogue a bit awkward.

Direct Me by Jon Andrew | 3.75 stars
A man whose job was
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Aranciata by Suanne Laqueur
“I’m not the authority on labels. You sniffed around the perimeter of your sexuality and it didn’t stink. Doesn’t have to define you.”
Is there anything this woman can write that doesn't automatically imprint on my heart?
I guess not. her words are gems. sparkling, multicolored, multifaceted reflecting light in all directions. the ceiling of my heart is alight with stars when her words dance around in it.
Hypnotic and mesmerizing.
"Daniel Bravante quit because D
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Flesh Fiction is a fantastic collection of short steamy and sensual stories by a bunch of amazing authors. These stories deliver sizzling hot erotic thrill in few words and also manage to deliver feels and emotions. These are perfect food for your dirty cravings when you need a fast and hot romance.

These books cover a diverse topics by a diverse group of authors. And here is something for everyone. I am going to talk about some of my favorites.

Love Me Free by Willow Aster was suprisingly angsty
Consent by M Mabie
The Dinner Roll by Stephanie Rose
Unexpectedly Mine by Rebecca Shea
I ❤️ NY by Mara White
Overall I loved this concept to have these really short stories in this anthology. For an author to be able to suck the reader in within 1500 words, that’s impressive! I started off with Peep by Auden Dar because I know her writing is amazing. And it di
Shannon
Flesh Fiction is a fun and sexy collection of short stories from authors I'm familiar with, as well as many who are new to me.

Pied Piper, Hilaria Alexander- sweet second chance romance. I'd love a full story, starting from when they first met!
A Call Away, Danielle Allen- hot daaamn!
Undeniable, Autumn Grey-forbidden May/December m/m, would love more!
I Am Superman (Wednesdays Only)- superhero to the rescue, cute!
An Awakening, AM Johnson- such a tease!
Rent, Seth King- meh.
Aranciata, Suanne Laqueur-
Shannon O'Connor
Sep 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review***

-Direct Me by Jon Andrew 3/5 Stars
I honestly didn't like this one. It just wasn’t it for me, they talked too often about how sweaty they are and it just felt awkward.

-Love Me Free by Willow Aster 4/5 Stars
This one was more sweet than sexy! Loved the anticipation.

-Goodbye by Cynthia A. Rodriguez 5/5 Stars
This was hot and then heartbreaking.

-Room 917 by Kat Savage 5/5 Stars
As always Savage delivers an extremely sexy story that leaves you
xxBooksILovexx - Kim
Shelves: finished-arcs
I love anthologies like this one! Flesh Fiction is an amazing mix of authors that tell their stories in under 3 pages. So many amazing stories that all left me wanting more! I got sucked in by Jr Gray, Cole Denton, Marni Mann, AM Johnson, Yolanda Olsen & Stevie J Cole. If you need some really hot stories that will keep you entranced for a short time, read this book right now!
MJLovestoRead
Shelves: 2021-books
Flesh Fiction is a collection of tasty morsels from some of my most favorite authors together with other equally talented authors I can't wait to try for the very first time.

These are short teases, making me want oh so much more but yet am surprisingly satisfied from what is given us. They range from wildly dirty to touchingly passionate and are the perfect respite when you simply need a shot of sexy while trudging through another long day. The overall length is that of a longer novel but each i
Samantha Hickey
Oct 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I saw the author list of this book, I knew I needed to get my hands on it, and it did not disappoint!! Holy crap, are these short story's HOT!!

Each story is a chapter or 2 but that doesnt take away from how great each one is. I read every single one and it just made me love these authors more.

If you want to read some stories that will make you blush and your heart race and leave you wanting more from these authors, pick this up now!!!!
Ana Elena
Sep 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An exhilaratingly fantastic and addictive read that hooks you right from the start, and it's absolutely superb! ...more
Books, Booze & Bon Voyage
Oct 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Flesh Fiction is a compendium of very sexy, erotic, short stories showcasing the talent of Indie Authors. A stunning variety of steamy snippets covering a range of scenarios. A clever idea to introduce new authors to readers. They were all given free reign to write what they’d like as long as it was short. There were many of my favourite authors to enjoy and it was fun discovering the others. Many caught my attention and I will now look into what else they have written. I found quite a few outst ...more
Renee
Oct 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing

This is a anthology of stories that are 1500 words or less. There is something for everyone in this anthology and if I was to review every single one of the fifty two stories from some of your favorite authors to some you may have never heard of. There is every kind of story that you can think of but all of them are hot and steamy and just the right size if you need a quick get away with a book in you
Kelly G (Now Accepting Book Boyfriend Applications)
Whew.... this was a really good read! There were some stories that were sweet... some that were hot AF..... but they were all short and made it quite easy to keep on turning the pages! Some notes about a few of the stories......

🖤Peep by Auden Dar
Holy crap!!! This was a super hot story. I was ALL IN for this one.... and then the ending had me ready to spit fire! I could totally use more from this story.... like NOW!

🖤 Pied Piper by Hilaria Alexander
Yeah this was one of those sweet stories.... wit
Ashley Jasper
Oct 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
So...I didn't pay too much attention regarding what Flesh Fiction was going to be about. I just saw a slew of authors that I liked were all in this beast on an anthology and knew I wanted to get my eyeballs on it. And was I ever in for a delightfully dirty treat.

These short (and I mean short- like a chapter or less) stories ran the gamut of romance. I enjoyed seeing some authors that I adore step into writing something outside of their normal wheelhouse. Some were scandalous (M. Mabie, A.M. Joh
DarkNdTwistyReader
Oct 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This Anthology is unlike most others.
Inside there are 52 stories from a wide variety of authors.
Each one is 1,500 words or less, and most of them pack a serious punch in the steam department.

Below are some of my favorites:

🖤Up against It by Cece Ferrell
🖤Temptress by Cole Denton
🖤Arizona by Emery LeeAnn
🖤Stevie & Monty by Yolanda Olson

For the Love Of Chére by S Ann Cole
Chére has been lusting after a married man, and his wife has been lusting after Chére.
When the wife finds a solution to everyo
Ri
Oct 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

This collection of stories reminded me of some of the essay books I read when I was getting my literature degree. There was just enough story to whet your appetite and have you wish for more. The stories were vastly different than each other.

What I found remarkable about this collection was how each author took the challenge of 1500 words and made it unique. I discovered new authors and also refamiliarized with old favorites. This was a great book for those moments where you don't ha
 •Cici• Theory of A Dreamer Book Blog♥
4.25 Stars!

As soon as i found out about Flesh Fiction I could not contain my excitement for it!! Having read some of the authors work and being new to others had me wanting to pick it up even more so! I really enjoyed it so very much! This was exactly what i needed in my book loving life!

I loved the way these stories quickly pulled me in and how each one had me feeling so many things! It was so great to be introduced to new to me authors whose works I'll be checking out more of!

*I volunteered to
Maria Angie Mendoza
Bravo!
What an incredible read and thank you to all the authors that participated in this hefty beauty of a book!
Some are new to me authors, some are my go to unicorns. Together they collaborated in giving me 52 yummy short stories .
What an amazing mix of stories giving me a little bit of everything to satisfy all my reading needs and pleasures!
Loved it and I loved the idea behind it!
A perfect book for uninterrupted binge reading!
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Holy moly Batman! This is one collection you need to have for your own. All the stories as short and as the blurb indicates, very short. But boy will they fire you up. This has so many stories from some of my favorite authors and others by new ones that now have left me wanting more. I am still trying to cool myself down.
Marika
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an interesting compendium! The stories are all different but they are all refreshing and intriguing and spark thoughts and reactions.
The stories are all bite sizes and they def leave you wanting more..and that's the great thing about this collection!
I can’t pick a favourite one because they are all quite entertaining!
Lindsey  Domokur
Oct 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
So many great stories. I tore through this so quickly because of the fact these were all like 1-4 pages a piece. It was a crazy read. I especially loved Breath Work by JR Rogue because.. Yoga! Some of my other favorites were by Kat Savage, Cynthia Rodriguez and Willow Aster.
Dena Akbar
Jul 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It is a really good good book and It is really interesting.
Erica |
Oct 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
The stories range from tame to erotic, from sensual to steamy. There are second chances, friends to lovers, MM, FF, one night stands, cheating, fantasies, new love, married love, voyeurism, intellectual connection, stories of consent, ones that push the boundaries of consent, the forbidden, and the taboo.

I read a majority of the stories, and each one seems like a good introduction to each author's writing style. There are a number of new to me writers in this collection, and I plan to check out
Claire Walker
Oct 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Prepare to get lost in these short & steamy reads!

Flesh Fiction is a deliciously erotic, incredibly satisfying read by multiple authors. Some of which are my fav’s!
Get stuck in to some of the most erotic reads and when you’ve finished with one that’s left you wanting more… simply move onto the next page.
There’s a massive variety to choose from and read in what ever order you want. So much steam, it will definitely leave you hot!!
Each read is short, so you can get through as many as you want as a
XxLaVampiresaAlexisxX
Flesh Fiction anthology was an wonderfully written short, steamy stories written by a lot of new to me authors. I really enjoyed these hot, steamy stories and it definitely left me wanting more. This is a anthology of stories that are 1500 words or less. I'm definitely going to check out more from all of the featured authors! ...more
Teresa Juckett (Give Me All The Book's)
Wow!!! I went into this book blind not knowing what to expect and holey moley talk about some naughty lil treasures I discovered. The stories in here are maybe 2 or 3 pages, but they sure heat up the pages. I found several new arthur's in here that I'll be looking forward to reading their book's. This is definitely one to check into. ...more
Evelyn Jane Thorne
Oct 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I can’t get over how much detail was packed into these very short stories and it really blows my mind. Some of these stories were hot af and there is such a huge variety so if steamy stories aren’t your thing then Flesh Fiction still has something for you.
Crystal Solis
Oct 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don’t forget to breathe! 🔥

Flesh Fiction is a steamy treat for anyone looking to sample some great little taste of what this collection of talented authors have to share. Each author delivers just enough to wake the sensual side of you, yet enough to leave you satisfied when it’s time to move on to the next treat. I love that collection has a great variety of m/f, m/m, f/f…a little of everything to meet everyone’s different tastes.

Ella Dominguez’s little snack was like a voyeur’s delight! The so
Andrea Britton
Oct 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great collection of short stories by some amazing authors. I have read books from a bunch of these authors…I did find new to me authors. I enjoyed all these short stories. Each story different. Each story was intriguing. Some stories left me yearning for more and some left my heart whole. Enjoyable collection.

Highly recommended.

• Fable of Happiness (Fable, #3)
  • The Blood That Binds (Thicker Than Blood #3)
  • The Naked Fisherman (Fisherman, #1)
  • Poisoned Paradise
  • Taken (Enchanted Gods, #3)
  • NEFARIOUS (B723 #3)
  • For Love Or Honey
  • Playing With Knives
  • Manix (Shadow Bred #1)
  • Live and Let Grow
  • I Can Be a Better You
  • A Legacy of Sorrow (A Violent Agenda, #2)
  • Their Secret Lives : (Her Broken Masters Book 1)
  • The Grumpy Player Next Door (Copper Valley Fireballs, #3)
  • Saint (Priest, #3)
  • Fighting Temptation: A BWWM Romance Limited Edition Collection
  • Hunting the Reaper (Reaped, #1)
  • Hateful Union (Made, #5)
A former professional dancer and teacher, Suanne Laqueur went from choreographing music to choreographing words. Her work has been described as "Therapy Fiction," "Emotionally Intelligent Romance" and "Contemporary Train Wreck."

Laqueur's novel An Exaltation of Larks was the Grand Prize winner in the 2017 Writer's Digest Awards, and won first place in the 2019 North Street Book Prize. Her debut nov

News & Interviews

For those of us north of the equator, it's time for chilly days, long nights, and plenty of time to cozy up with a new book–or book...