Start by marking “Game of Gnomes: A Gnome Hope” as Want to Read:
Game of Gnomes: A Gnome Hope

Game of Gnomes: A Gnome Hope

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Intrigue. Explosions. Illicit magic abuse.

These morally questionable ingredients make up another outrageous adventure from Gassy, Borty, and Turdlet. With the Crimicon long in the past, the gnomes find themselves bouncing from one criminal caper to another until an encounter with a familiar face reveals a nobler path.

Will they answer the righteous call and save the day? O
Published August 6th 2021 by Critical Tales

To ask other readers questions about Game of Gnomes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Game of Gnomes

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Game of Gnomes: A Gnome Hope
Nick Forret (what_a_novel_idea)
I’d first like to thank @criticaltalesofficial for an advance reading copy for an honest review.

So I’ve followed the trio of gnomes yet again on another adventure. It’s safe to say that shenanigans ensue, things get funny, things get weird, but overall, things get bigger (even when the heroes are small). Overall, I definitely enjoyed this instalment a lot more, and I definitely didn’t expect it to end the way it did. I’d definitely suggest to who likes their fantasy comedy.
M.J. Northwood
Aug 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mike
is currently reading it
Aug 13, 2021
Lorraine
marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2021
A Co-Founder of Critical Tales, M. J. Northwood has taken his years of storytelling experience and gathered it into his latest books.

Regardless of the media format, M. J. Northwood adores telling fresh and exciting stories that plays with the reader's imagination while tickling that rather childish funny-bone many of us adults still have.

After winning a competition at a younger age, M. J. worked t

News & Interviews

Mary Roach is a science author who specializes in the bizarre and offbeat. With a body of work ranging from deep-dives on the history of...