Start by marking “Guerilla Marketing in 30 Days” as Want to Read:
Guerilla Marketing in 30 Days

Guerilla Marketing in 30 Days

Bestseller Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days--now on audio Marketing gurus Jay Conrad Levinson and Al Lautenslager have created a simple, step-by-step plan that can transform any marketing strategy and an entire business in just 30 days--and now, all this essential information is included in a concise, four-CD set. Based on the bestselling marketing series in history, ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published October 1st 2005 by Entrepreneur Press (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Guerilla Marketing in 30 Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guerilla Marketing in 30 Days

Start your review of Guerilla Marketing in 30 Days
Rachel Sheard
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As I set off on my own as a massage therapist over 11yrs ago, the referrals I thought would be coming to me didn't. After a few short weeks, I realized I needed to do my own marketing and found this book. I took tons of notes, applied some techniques, skipped others, and slowly but surely grew my private practice while raising a newborn and a toddler. While some of the suggestions in this book may have grown outdated, there is still a lot of very useful information here. I highly recommend it to ...more
Darren
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The phrase you cannot judge a book by its cover is perfect for this book. At first glance I was sceptical, perhaps the title was just managing to convey the wrong impression. Maybe it was the 30 chapter, 30 day-style as Ive suffered far too many self help and teach yourself books that promise the earth and fail to deliver in the past.

As you go through this book it grows on you. Guerrilla acceptance perhaps?

The book promises to give actionable marketing habits for todays aspiring marketing
Tami
Apr 14, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days is the latest addition to the Guerrilla Marketing series. Like all of the books in this series, this book explains marketing and the importance of marketing in real life terms that directly relate to any business. Moreover, these easy to understand explanations are always accompanied by realistic commonsense methodology that the reader can tailor to suit his or her business needs.

Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days is unique in this series as it pulls together
Lou Storiale
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this book a long time ago. It had great ideas for small businesses and lone wolf consultants to get their name our there in an inexpensive manner.
Emma
Sep 26, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Sadly nothing new... I am going to stop reading these books as soon as they say "I have read countless business books" from now on as it is the same stuff being rehashed in a revised way. A newsletter or e-letter to previous clients is not a guerrilla marketing technique I'm sorry. It is spam. Sigh...
Add Some To Your Income
I'm not a marketer, so reading a book on marketing was a great exercise for me. I gained a few pointers, and the time is right, I will follow the 30 day plan outlined. There will be days that I need to adapt and do something that better fits me. Also, I see it more as a 30 days with 30 items to do, but when marketing is flowing, these 30 items can be done simultaneously.
Don Wadewitz II
Provides some good tips for low cost marketing ideas but there was nothing really groundbreaking in the book. The book inadvertently addresses one of the issues with marketing in the 21st century - things change so fast that you really have to work to stay ahead of the curve and be innovative.
Paul Cookson
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
READ THIS.
Jairus Reddy
Very disappointing. Just basic, general information that most people should know, whether they own a company or not.
Angel Torres
Mar 06, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
i want to read!!
Dave
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
A wake up call.
If you are self employed or are starting a business,there is much to learn here- and it's only the beginning.
Culin
Jul 17, 2014
Subash Mandal
Dec 03, 2018
Kevin
rated it did not like it
May 20, 2014
Omer
Jan 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• This is Marketing: You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn To See
  • Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World
  • The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers: Economic Change and Military Conflict from 1500 to 2000
  • The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail - But Some Don't
  • Modern Monopolies: What It Takes to Dominate the 21st Century Economy
  • The Laws of Simplicity: Design, Technology, Business, Life
  • Disclosure
  • Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
  • The Design of Everyday Things
  • The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet
  • Fenian's Trace
  • The Purpose Economy, How Your Desire for Impact, Personal Growth and Community is Changing the World
  • The Industries of the Future