Start by marking “Sacrificed (The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone #3)” as Want to Read:
Sacrificed (The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone #3)

Sacrificed

(The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone #3)

Death. Destruction. Devastation.

Since Luxor Everstone Unveiled she has suffered all of these, and a great deal more. Except now it’s taken a new causality. Her voice.

Heartbroken and lost, her mind has been shattered, but not her fiery spirit. The only way to exact revenge and to right all wrongdoings is to train to lose greater control.

Meanwhile, chaos reigns from all di
Published September 9th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Sacrificed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacrificed

Start your review of Sacrificed (The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone #3)
Sep 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021
Shelly Wygant
Sep 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Luxor is trying to deal with the tragedies in her past. Her voice is quiet and she is heartbroken. When someone from her past shows up on her birthday it throws her a curveball. Can Luxor control and use her powers when needed. You do need to read Betrayed first.

Why read this book?
- Non stop action
- Plenty of angst
- Seeing Luxor embrace and use her powers to save the ones she loves
- Characters you will love and characters you will hate
- Did I mention non stop action. Every chapter will suck you
Bookish
Oct 30, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great story in a suspenseful series with supernatural powers. Luxor is still dealing with loss and heartache (from previous book) in this story but more is still to come as she continues to search for answers and figure out who can be trusted. Action packed and mysterious this book keeps you wanting more.
Lisa Gallant
Nov 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luxor is a amazing girl , with dealing with everything she been going thru …..so having her power coming back to her atleast she can protect herself and her friend…but seem a bit harder to know who she can trust the more she go further along …,, she has amazing strong I long seeing female characters with the chararistitic …this is a must read book you must hurry and get it you won’t regret.
Kay Mcleer
Sep 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was another great read in Chronicles of Luxor Everstone, the characters were great and I enjoyed getting to go on this journey and have been enjoying the entire series.

Tammy Deighan
Oct 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book will keep you reading. Luxor embraces her powers to help save her love ones, the action in this book chapter after chapter you just wont want to put it down. Characters are wonderful. The question is who can Luxor trust. To find out your going to have to read this book.
Lisa Marie
Nov 14, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sacrificed has Luxor returning to Brighton F is trying to continue to move on but still wants answers from her past.

There’s plenty of angst and even more twists this one keeps you turning the pages right to the end!! Im so glad I took a chance on this series!
Lori Caprio Tate
This series is getting better book by book. Luxor continues her quest in this third installment. Who can she trust who can she not. I was held captive as the author wove a tale of suspense and mystery. I am loving this series.
Alison Davis
Oct 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I do enjoy these books about Luxor and her wild adventures!! This book has action, mystery, intrigue and revelations that you will not see coming. I was glad to get to see a lot of the characters from the previous books and see what they were up to. I want more!!
Samantha Waldow
Oct 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this series. This is book 3 in the Unveiled series. I loved the mystery and suspense in this book is awesome.  Great read.
Thi
Oct 26, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Out of the book in the series this one is my favorite. Lots of stuff happening but the ending left me for a loop. Can’t wait for the next book.
Dawn
Dec 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. Luxor deals with such tragedies. It was a great read going in the journey with Luxor
Neikel Exeter
Nov 04, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book, it didn't disappoint. Book 3 was even better than the two previous books in this series. Definitely recommend. ...more
Meaghan Babin
Sep 23, 2021
Loren
Dec 30, 2021
Aida
Dec 13, 2021
Jacklyn Daher
Jun 17, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Eva Ilkova
Sharon Squires
Sep 16, 2021
Kate
Dec 17, 2021

• Conflicted (Secrets and Lies #1)
  • Finding Our Someday (Someday, #3)
  • Waiting for Someday (Someday, #2)
  • Fighting for Someday (Someday, #1)
  • The Games We Play (Omega Security, #3)
  • Complicated (Secrets and Lies, #2)
  • Vicious Prince
  • One Salem Witch
  • Beckett (Billionaire Moguls, #1)
  • Rising (Sinful Soldier Romance #2)
  • River to the Ocean (River's End Series Book 15)
  • My Perfect Remix
  • The Witches of Vegas
  • Easton (Billionaire Factor #5)
  • Concealed (Secrets and Lies, #3)
  • Hotel King (California Suits #1)
  • Twelve Years
  • Beats of the Heart (Lyrical Odyssey Rock Star Series Book 1)
I'm an indie author and have published my debut Unveiled (The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone) on June 2020. The sequel Betrayed will be published on November 19th 2020. I'm a mother of two boys, a self confessed nerd who loves to write dark and twisted characters in modern settings. You could find feisty MC’s and bad boys with filthy mouths. Doesn’t mean I don’t love to read or write saucy romances ...more

The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone (4 books)
  • Unveiled (The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone #1)
  • Betrayed (The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone #2)
  • Untitled (The Chronicles of Luxor Everstone, #4)

News & Interviews

While we don’t have any actual science to back this up, experience suggests that the most voracious readers on Earth are YA readers. It’s...