Start by marking “Falling in Reverse (The Seasons Change)” as Want to Read:
Falling in Reverse (The Seasons Change)

Falling in Reverse

(The Seasons Change #1)

Ronan Walsh.

Delicious Irish accent. Built like a slab of marble. Infuriatingly controlling.

My new bodyguard...

All I want is to rock hard with my band, The Seasons Change, and finally live my life exactly how I please. No one telling me what to do, no constraints, total freedom.

Too bad I’ve managed to piss someone off.

Crazed fan or bitter ex, it doesn’t really matter, since
Kindle Edition
Published September 24th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Falling in Reverse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling in Reverse

Start your review of Falling in Reverse (The Seasons Change)
ellie
Oct 18, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
dnf @ 19%💀

i couldn’t do it anymore, i tried tho✋🏻

a one star, a two star then two dnf’s in a row?? who tf torturing my voodoo doll? what did she ever do to you?

i liked Iris in the beginning, and i expected to fall in love with her... but my optimism quickly soured bcos she transformed into this whiny, petulant child all of a sudden when Ronan was assigned to protect her.
“If she insisted on being petulant, taking everything I said personally, then this wouldn’t work.”

like Ronan was pro
Lasairiona McMaster
Sep 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
As an Irishwoman, my whole life has been spent cringing when (typically Americans) do anything even vaguely connected to Ireland and stick an 'Irish' label on it. Irish pubs, Irish accents, Irish people... even when they represent Scots too, it's something I've always been sensitive to. The over stereotyping. It can be painful.

I hate reading dialect and strongly accented language. I'm a firm believer in planting the seeds of how the character sounds in the beginning and letting the reader hear
Christy
May 12, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2022-diverse

After reading 'Built to Fall', I had to get back into this world! I loved the Claire and Dom content, and although I loved Iris and Ronan, I didn't love the suspense aspect of this one. I wanted more of the rockstar book, not a romantic suspense. Still, I'm enjoying reading this author's books and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Milinas Library
Sep 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap, lgbtq
Bodyguard rock star romance, the devotion was so well done and the steam was HOT. The heroine has a stalker so the hero is hired to protect her and they also are trying to solve who is her actual stalker. Age gap, lots of praise kink, just a good time allll around
Batool Zainab Suleman
So Much Potential

3.45/5

I think that the way TikTok portrayed this book, my expectations were skewed from the start.

While this book is not as vanilla as the second (Stone Cold Notes), it lacks something. I kept waiting for depth, but it never arrived.

Iris' past and her relationship with her parents could have been explored a lot more.

Ronan's character was decently developed, but I didn't like him as much as I thought I would.

The smut was a mixed bag. Some scenes were incredibly written, others s
Jeeves Reads Romance
Sep 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
** One of my Top 20 of 2021 Picks on www.JeevesReads.com! **

Is it HOT in here, or is it just this book? WOW, that was an intense and steamy ride! This rock star/bodyguard romance had me HOOKED from the first page, and easily kept my interest until the very end. I stayed up way, way too late reading - and I have zero regrets. This couple is absolute fire together, and I loved the intensity of the story. Electric chemistry sparked the moment these two meet, and it was push/pull, tension/passion af
Mariam Mohsen
Dec 22, 2021 rated it liked it
funny lighthearted tense slow-paced
3.5
Laura Lee
Sep 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow... I thought Built to Fall was Julia's hottest rocker book, but she's outdone herself with Falling in Reverse. Iris and Ronan are straight FIRE! I loved how they were opposite in most ways, yet they complemented each other so well. Iris is strong, knows who she is, and makes no apologies, which I love in heroines. The hero, Ronan... my God, he is so alpha delicious! Throw in the accent, and it's even better! Grab this book the second it releases. You won't be sorry!

*I received an advanced c
Julia Wolf
Aug 30, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Falling in Reverse is coming September 24! Preorder now: mybook.to/FallinginReverse

If you loved Built to Fall, then you need to grab this spinoff!
Iris is the lead singer of The Seasons Change, the band that was on tour with Dominic Cantrell in Built to Fall. Remember her?
And Ronan, her hero, is Irish, protective, stern, and possessive of his badass little rock star!

Jenifer Briggs
Sep 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Julia is my ultimate go to when I need a badass heroine who knocks her hero off his aas, and we got all of that and more in this book!! I haven't read too many bodyguard romances, but now they are at the top of my list!! Good gravy, for such an intense man, Ronan was so freaking HOOOTTTTT in the sack. Holy crap.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Iris is a Rockstar, who loves what she does and feels so deeply. When a scary incident takes place, the random man she picked up in the doggy park now turns into her protector,
 •Cici• Theory of A Dreamer Book Blog♥
4.25 Stars!

Having read Ms.Wolf's work before I always get so happy when i get to pick up another book of hers! As soon as this one was announced it became an anticipated read of mine! I started it right away and was instantly pulled in. I really enjoyed this story!

I got into The Seasons Change world right away! Iris and Ronan's journey grabbed my attention and didn't let go! ​I really liked how these two were brought together and the way this story kept me on my toes. These two characters had me
B. C. Booklover
Sep 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Julia Wolf's Falling in Reverse is book 2 in The Seasons Change series featuring a metal rock band with a big difference- their lead singer is a woman with a sultry, haunting voice and personna that are both sexy and badass as hell!  Iris Adler is the real deal, a rocker queen who wears the passion she has for her brand of music like a glittering crown.  She's unashamed to be exactly who she appears to be- beautiful, talented and bright as the sun- exuding confidence, strength and independence.. ...more
Beth
Sep 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come! But let me just say this: I was in a book funk. But the PERFECT cure was a solid dose of perfection from Julia ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I've decided that my initial comment is perfect for this review! This is one of those books that when you finish you have no regrets! Iris and Ronan are perfect for each other, even if they don't initially see it. They are fire and all things good ❤️🔥
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Sep 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rockstars
This author knocks it out of the park with yet another enthralling and tantalizing rockstar romance! I adore this author’s style of writing and how she weaves together a story that is interesting and titillating with captivating and relatable characters. Falling In Reverse is a definite must read if you love rocker romances with a strong leading lady and a swoon worthy hero.

Iris definitely one of my favorite characters. She is the saucy lead singer of The Season’s Change and ends up in a situat
Jenn the Readaholic
Sep 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This author never ceases to impress me. Sure, we’re back in the world of rock and roll, but I’m okay with that. First, I already loved a few of these characters. Second, I loved Iris and Ronan. I mean, this time we went full on angry alpha man who gets his rear handed to him by the woman he absolutely shouldn’t want, but has to have. Add in the danger and twists I didn’t see coming and I was hooked from the first chapter.

Iris was a tad of a free spirit, and she dealt with a mostly unearned reput
Gladys
Sep 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was terrific. The author created two fierce, stubborn characters with chemistry that was incendiary and an attraction that was as obvious as it was electric. Then storyline is smart and skillfully crafted. It will give you mega feels, major swoon and have your temperature on the rise; while also keeping you guessing and firmly planted on the edge of your seat. I guess what I'm really trying to convey is that she skillfully constructed an irresistible powerhouse of a read with ...more
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Shelves: arcs
What is it about this author that she consistantly just really BRINGS IT and has me addicted in every book? Ronan and Iris are pure fire 🔥🔥 I loved every word and was fully invested by the first chapter. First off they are both dog lovers so you KNOW they are good people lol.
Ronan is my kind of hero, softie for his girl but growly to everyone else.
And Iris! I love her free spirit and independence (and at times, her bull headed stubborness). Together there is nothing they can't conquer but boy do
Melanie
Sep 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When the opportunity presented itself to recieve an ARC of Julia Wolf’s newest book I jumped at it- and I was not disappointed.

Falling in reverse brought everything I could want in Spicy Romance Story: slightly forbidden love, opposites attracting each other, with hints of darker elements, and just a tad bit of mystery with a twist that was not shoved in my face.

Ronan and Iris were the perfect balance of a love story that wasn’t overly predicable and played out, even though it’s heading toward
doyouevenread
Sep 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Each story that Julia writes proves she has a golden pen and knows how to write men...and BA women! I felt ALL the feelings! Ronan is an Irish bodyguard, Iris is an independent BA Rocker... What more do you need? If you haven't read Julia Wolf, what life choices are you making? Her characters are so dimensional and the relationships she writes are organic and believable! I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS AUTHOR ENOUGH!!! Read her now!!! 1 million stars! ...more
Bookworm Angel
Sep 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved!! This book was incredible! I love Julia Wolf’s writing style so much, whether it’s a high school romance or rock star, she always delivers! Iris and Ronan were everything! I love a well-told, realistic opposites attract story and that’s exactly what this is. So much fun, highly entertaining, funny at times, and sexy all the way through! This book is a winner from start to end.

I received an ARC of this book direct from the author and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Becky
Sep 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’ve waited so long for Julia’s next rockstar book and she didn’t disappoint!
I love the Irish accent and knowing Ronan was Irish, topped it for me
I loved the chemistry between Ronan & Iris and their scenes were always hot 🔥
I loved seeing Dom, Claire and of course Baby G!
Can’t wait for the next rocker book!
If you love rockstar romances, pre order this book today!
Jaime Reynolds
Sep 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is one hot, rocker story that may set your kindle on fire. It’s also so much more than that. These characters are so hot and surrounded by drama and suspense that makes this a must read. A great start to what is sure to be another amazing series by a very talented author. This story has everything and once you start, you will not be able to put it down!!
Alley Ciz
Sep 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
As if evidenced by the TikTok video playing my embarrassing gushy voice memo about this book I can admit that I don't want to say this is my favorite book by Julia, but it probably is...at least until I read the next one lol.

The character development in this book is top-notch and the alpha, stubborn, broody steam she brings with will require you to read with a fire extinguisher nearby.

The way these two push and challenge each other just adds to their tension, their swoon, and their explosive hea
Katelin Rivera
Sep 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 ⭐️ | 3.75/5 🔥

Not my usual go-to, but I devoured this!!
Deanna
Shelves: read-in-2021, 2021
Eternally impressed with each and every new book Julia Wolf comes out with! Falling in reverse pulled me in and hooked me fast. Iris didn't do relationships and she didn't want to be a cliché lead singer hooking up her body guard...she wouldn't be that...but her tough, Irish, sexy suit wearing, ex military, bossy as hell body guard was always there. This was different though...because of how they met...

This book for me was a slow burn and so worth it. Neither Ronan nor Iris like to be told what
Melissa
Sep 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great twist on a Rock Star romance

A great twist in the rock star romance genre. Ronan and Iris are fabulous together when they finally get together after some delicious push/pull. Low angst with some suspense, great characters and plenty of steam. Eager for more from this band.
Trish (Beautiful Chaos Reviews)
Julia can write a rockstar romance like no one else. I love her stories, and Falling in Reverse is no exception. First, we have an uber strong, take no prisoners lead singer in Iris, who is so memorable there is no way ever to forget her. Ronan is her Irish bodyguard. The words Irish and bodyguard bring shivers right off the bat. He's older, has been through a lot, and has definitely no plans to get involved with a client.

When we enter the story, Iris and Ronan have a meet-cute in the dog park,
Carrie
Zoe Craven
Sep 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Falling in reverse hosts a couple who are like fire and ice, complete opposites but put them together and things get steamy!

This story is about a strong independent female rock star and the her hulking Irish bodyguard.
Iris and Ronan have a instant attract to each other the first time they meet, but when Ronan is hired to keep Iris safe they know they have to kick their feelings to one side for the sake of the job. But as time goes on and the flirting fights between these two opposites become ev
Paulalovesherbooks
Sep 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"Iris sang like a fog rising off a crystal-clear lake. Her voice was dense yet untouchable, easy to get lost in, and even easier to drown beneath."

Falling in Reverse is a beautifully written, scorching hot comeback to Julia Wolf's rockstar world. I've met Iris, the lead singer to The Season Change, in Built to Fall. She was a great person and friend so I was looking forward to her story.
The blurb says a lot, but I was actually surprised by the way this book unfolded. We've got to see a side to
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • Riley Thorn and the Corpse in the Closet (Riley Thorn, #2)
  • Lucky Baby (Crescent Cove Book 11)
  • Savage Queen (The Royalty Crew #1)
  • Thirst Trap
  • The Spark
  • The Kissing Booth (The Kissing Booth, #1)
  • Hate To Want You
  • Locked in Love
  • The Fall of a God (The Boys of Clermont Bay, #2)
  • The Setup and The Substitute (New Orleans Revelers, #3)
  • Crave (Off-Limits, #1)
  • The Wedding Agreement (The Green Family, #1)
  • Cross (Dark Kingdom, #4)
  • Nashville Dreams (Music City Lovers #3)
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals, #4)
  • Tangled Sheets
  • The Perfect Catch (The Brentwood Boys, #8)
See top shelves…
Julia lives in Maryland with her patient husband and three crazy, beautiful kids!

The Seasons Change (4 books)
  • Stone Cold Notes (The Seasons Change)
  • Faded in Bloom (The Seasons Change)
  • Where Waves Break: A Rock Star Romance (The Seasons Change)

News & Interviews

The college campus has been a popular setting for books since the days of ancient Greece. In fact, Aristotle once wrote a dark academic...