Start by marking “Come Again (Big Rock, #7)” as Want to Read:
Come Again (Big Rock, #7)

Come Again

(Big Rock #7)

A sexy, scorching enemies-to-lovers romance!!
There are three words most men can’t resist—I dare you.
So as you can see, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I had no choice when my buddies said “I bet you can’t get that brunette beauty to kiss you before the night ends.”
I proved them wrong, and oh how good it felt to be right when I swept the witty, quick-tongued woman into my
Published December 3rd 2021 by Lauren Blakely Books

Start your review of Come Again (Big Rock, #7)
Lauren Blakely
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The sexy, scorching enemies to lovers romance COME AGAIN is available everywhere!!!

✦ Amazon ➜ http://blkly.pub/AmazonComeAgain
✦ Apple ➜ http://blkly.pub/AppleComeAgain
✦ Nook ➜ https://blkly.pub/NookComeAgain
✦ Kobo ➜ http://blkly.pub/KoboComeAgain
✦ Google ➜ http://blkly.pub/GoogleComeAgain
✦ Audible ➜ He's back!!! Sebastian York narrates!

Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ
DNF 59%
I've been trying to like this but to speak plainly I'm bored.
The promise of the enemies to lovers isn't met in my opinion, Easton and Bellamy are acquaintances dancing around each other at best.
The banter feels reharsed despite the witty retorts from both sides—or is it because of it?
I kept on reading this far hoping for something to spark, say, chemistry between the MCs, but no luck. I'm out.

More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞
Dali
Lauren Blakely dives into the world of Real Life dating (as opposed to online) with this whip-smart, fun and sexy romance.

The once king of online dating Easton Ford, isn’t looking for love but he’s not opposed to kissing a beautiful woman on a dare. The only problem is that when his friends pick a Daisy Buchanan lookalike to compliment his Jay Gatsby costume at a masquerade party, the woman behind the mask turns out to be his match.

After the best kiss of his life, she leaves wi
J. McCoy
Sep 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hands down, my favorite LB heroine! B kicks ass and takes names and I want to be her bestie forever. Come Again will suck you in with amazing banter and secondary characters will steal your heart. Being back in the Big Rock world again was awesome and my pants have definitely been charmed off by our hero, E!
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
The chemistry. The banter. The spice. The love. It is all top notch! I couldn’t get enough of Easton and Bellamy!

Easton is a charmer. He is successful and competitive. He runs an exclusive matchmaking business. Bellamy is smart, confident and runs a successful romance podcast. She forms an interest in Easton and his business. The two of them both have careers that revolve around romance, yet they have significantly different views about it.

The chemistry between Easton and Bellamy. It is instan
Jodi
Nov 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Come Again by Lauren Blakely was a hot, bold, and sexy romance with all the swanky Gatsby vibes! I was thrilled to dive back into Lauren's Big Rock world. Plus, I devoured this audio in one sitting because I simply could not get enough of Easton and Bellamy's enticing enemies to lovers romance!

This audio is narrated by the unicorn himself, Sebastian York with a special appearance by Vanessa Edwin. Sebastian York does an epic job of exuding all of Easton's confident cocky arrogance in his perfor
Monique
4.5🌟

There is nothing like a heroine that you connect with in certain ways, and I did with Bellamy. She has so many beautiful qualities, she’s ruthlessly honest, she’s brave and ferocious, she knows what she wants and she also knows her own worth. She has an intense drive, but what I resonated the most with…she loves chocolate and she loves love. That’s me, to a T. It’s why I read romance novels. I too want that neon-billboard-in-Times-Square-kind of love, I believe I have it, but I also love to
Emily Nicholas | Emily The Book Nerd
REVIEW ON MY BLOG

Lauren Blakely never disappoints. She is easily one of my favorite romance authors. Come Again had a cocky main hero and sassy heroine. Lauren writes them best. The spicy arguments and banter in this novel were nothing short of perfect. I was highly entertained until the very end of the novel.

I am pro Easton and Bellamy. They are two characters I absolutely fell in love with and loved their romance from start to finish. I was very enterta
Taylor
Mar 03, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I loved this book, and while Lauren Blakely is one of my favorite romance authors, Come Again is probably my least favorite out of all of Blakely's books that I've read so far. The romance between Easton and Bellamy just didn't blow me away nearly as much as the romance and chemistry between the couples in the other books by Blakely that I've read so far. I would still recommend Come Again to other people, though.

My Rating / Score: 4 out of 5 Stars on Goodreads' rating system. 8 out of 10
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon / Apple / Nook / Kobo / Google / Audible

Easton's just met his match. Too bad he and Bellamy don't see eye to eye when it comes to love, romance and dating. Too bad her podcast has signficantly different ideas about all things love than his matchmaking service. But can the two of them come together with an understanding? Perhaps their hearts will lead the way...

I have been reading and loving Lauren's romances for years now and have been entertained by every single one. Have fallen
Anna
Nov 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Come Again is such a fun, witty, super sexy, enemies to lovers Romance. Well…. maybe adversaries is a better word to describe this scorching hot book than enemies. The story of Easton and Bellamy is a beautifully and wonderfully written story of two single people that both have very strong opinions on the best way single people can meet each other and find love. Bellamy, who hosts her own podcast about all things dating online, believes online is the way to meet new people. Easton on the other h ...more
Kim
Nov 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is next-level Big Rock energy. Still fun, witty, sexy, but a bit more sophisticated and intriguing. But still the unfiltered male point of view with some creative input from the heroine throughout.

A night at the Lucky Spot bar turns a masquerade into more fun than expected. Two snarky, intelligent people sharing quips and bantering back and forth.

Easton Ford is a bit of an enigma. He is handsome, charming, successful, competitive, and focused on work. He thrives on being the leading matchm
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Oh, this was one was a delight. It's Lauren Blakely at her steamiest, sexiest, most banter-y (I really don't think that's a word) best.

Easton and Bellamy have a heck of a meet cute (and I can't lie, it made me HAVE to know what happened next), and then they have another meeting and watching Easton try to figure out exactly why Bellamy was not immediately enamored with all that is him was, well, it was not only fun it was exactly what I wanted from this book and th
Kelly Huber
Mar 19, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
This book really surprised me! I was not a huge fan of the beginning but as the story progressed I realized the story had to start the way it did with kind of unlikeable characters so we could actually experience their growth. I really appreciated this since it often seems like romance writers prefer to tell us that the characters have grown and changed for the better and really deserve a second chance rather than show the actions the characters are taking to actually be better.

To start, I will
Red Cheeks Reads
Dec 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

Heading back into the Big Rock world, Come Again by Lauren Blakely, is a full circle moment for me. My Blakely fandom all began with the first two book in that series, Big Rock and Mister O.  She captured my attention, my heart and a spot on my favorite authors list with them. Primarily told in the hero’s POV, Lauren Blakely has delivered some truly magical romantic comedies in this series. I love many things about her storytelling, but one of my favorite things is the authentic, genu
READ ME ROMANCE
Nov 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Big Rock was my first Lauren Blakely book and I loved being back in that world. But if you haven’t read it, no worries you can easily jump right into Come Again and be wowed like I was. This book is low angst and big on feels as successful businessman Easton Ford meets his match with Bellamy, a romance podcaster looking for love. Even though he is in the romance business himself, running a matchmaking business for the elite, he is happy with being single, and not looking for a serious relationsh ...more
Rachel
4.5+ stars

Easton runs a matchmaking company based on real life meet-ups at parties. Bellamy, as part of her dating podcast, swears by digital apps for finding the perfect match. And that one difference is only the first of many things these two can find to banter about. When a dare puts Easton in front of Bellamy, the sparks fly between these two witty, intelligent main characters, leading to their own dare/bet/agreement.

Both are strongly opinionated about dating - Easton is only in it for fun,
Pam Nelson
This book brings up a great question, can you truly meet you’re person from a dating app or is the best way face to face? Which is the best way to meet someone?
The sparks are a flame with this book.

Easton and Bellamy seem to be on opposite ends of the coin.
I loved the back and forth the argument for both. I really missed this world and I am glad we are back in it.

I love that Bellamy holds her own she isn’t intimidated, but also that she truly hears what Easton says and how she takes his words
Jackie Wright
Dec 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love visiting the Big Rock World and Come Again is a perfect addition to this entertaining series.
This time it’s Easton and Bellamy who get to step up and tell us their tale. This couple have both been burnt in the past and they see relationships in very different ways but it seems to work for them.
Easton Ford runs matchmaking cocktail parties but not everyone gets an invite you have to be someone very special to attend so now does he get involved with Podcaster Bellamy Hart who has different
Laurie Anne
Dec 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lauren has come back strong with this continuation of the Big Rock series!!
loving all the word play and puns in this audio, so in that vein I will say: Lauren never does anything half COCKED, when she writes, she's all in!
I'm sending all the love and thanks in the audioverse world that she has brought SebYo back to this series. His voice as Easton is smoother than that Macallan scotch and I was buzzed on his naughty, sexy personality.

Love that there was some good Ole fashioned love letters featu
Erin Lewis
Dec 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Come Again (Big Rock #7) by Lauren Blakely
Another entertaining read from Lauren Blakely, We are back in the Big Rock world and I for one am very happy. This time it is Easton and Bellamy who are in the spotlight.
Both have been burnt by past relationships and have different ideas on love and yet they work together. The build up of their relationship added an extra layer to my enjoyment of the story and it was fun to watch their relationship blossom.
The connection between them w
Michelle
Nov 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
We are back in the Big Rock world with Bellamy and Easton. Their banter is the stuff of legends, although I don’t feel like they ever really pulled off an “enemies” to lovers vibe. There was always attraction and interest simmering below the surface.

Easton is an old school matchmaker and Bellamy a romance blogger. You’d think they’d have a lot in common, but these two enjoy butting heads. Easton is convinced you need to engage in person to fall in love and Bellamy is all about the modern world
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This was such a fun, sweet, and sexy read that I had a hard time putting it down while reading. I practically devoured it and may have ignored my kids while doing so. Bellamy and Easton are just fire together and I couldn't get enough of the letters and their banter. It just added an extra element that didn't wipe the smile off my face. ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
This is a sexy and fun story between two strangers who fall for each other while trying to stay casual. It can be enjoyed as a standalone but if you have read other books in the Big Rock series you will see a lot of familiar faces.
Rhonda
Jan 09, 2022 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was really looking forward to this new addition to the Big Rock series. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. I found the story to be slow and did not feel much chemistry between the characters. I was bored and could not really get into the story.
Narration was a plus but this story just wasn't for me.
Christina Morden (ClaryNathanWill)
Thank you to Lauren Blakely and her team for the advance reader copy of Come Again, the seventh book in the Big Rock series.

When Lauren announced her return to the Big Rock world I was super duper excited. These books are where my love for everything Lauren Blakely started. I read them back in 2017 and never looked back. Years later I now get to review for Lauren.

I am a member of Lauren Blakely’s review team, but I stand by my reviews remaining honest and true.

Check out the entire review here.

Tammi
Dec 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
I am never disappointed when I choose to read a Lauren Blakely book. She always brings the heat, the laughs and the love.
Enemies to lover books are always fun. Their "hate" makes for great sexual frustration and foreplay.
And when this couple connected THEY WERE HOT!
But the story got better our hero was broken and was not looking for love.
So they make a deal sex only
Yep that never works.....
Another great story and I can't wait for the next one.
DemetraP
Dec 07, 2021 rated it it was ok
This book bored me and was misleading. The book blurb says a scorching enemies to lovers romance. It didn't feel like enemies to lovers at all.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER PSOILER

The first time they meet she beats him at pool and then they win a costume contest.

Then they meet again at one of his matchmaking parties and she tells him she runs a podcast and would love to interview him. He agrees as long as it focuses on his business, not him as a person. She agrees.

Yawn. Where is the enemies to lover
Sandy S
Dec 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
COME AGAIN is the seventh instalment in Lauren Blakely’s contemporary, adult BIG ROCK erotic, romance series. This is businessman and matchmaker for the elite Easton Ford, and podcaster Bellamy Hart’s story line. COME AGAIN can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous story lines is revealed where necessary.

NOTE: Easton and Bellamy’s story line begins in the prequel novella COME AND GET IT but if you have no read the prequel, fear not, as it is
Books, Booze & Bon Voyage
Dec 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Come Again is Book Seven in Lauren Blakely’s Big Rock series but it can be read as a standalone.
A steamy enemies to lovers romance in the world of dating. Easton and Bellamy are worthy adversaries as they debate if face to face is the best way of meeting someone or if online dating is still the way to go.

Easton Ford isn’t looking for love but thoroughly enjoys helping everyone else find their special person. He started an online app and had great success until he heard stories about the horrib
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Spark
  • The Best Men (The Best Men, #1)
  • Christmas Playboy
  • Scored (V-Card Diaries #1)
  • Dirty Deal (Slayers Hockey #5)
  • Super Hot Wingman (The Best Men, #0.5)
  • 'Tis the Season for Romance
  • Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1)
  • Dare Me (Dare to Try, #2)
  • Southern Playboy (North Carolina Highlands #4)
  • Screwed (V-Card Diaries, #2)
  • Truth or Dare (Dare to Try, #3)
  • Code Name: Disavowed (Jameson Force Security, #8)
  • Hijacked (Licking Thicket: Horn of Glory #1)
  • Puck Shy (Carolina Comets, #1)
  • Child of Mine (Boston Classics #4)
  • The 14 Days of Christmas
  • A Partridge and a Pregnancy (Holiday Brothers, #3)
See top shelves…
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Big Rock (7 books)
  • Big Rock (Big Rock, #1)
  • Mister O (Big Rock, #2)
  • Well Hung (Big Rock, #3)
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • Joy Ride (Big Rock #5)
  • Hard Wood (Big Rock #6)