Start by marking “Wright Rival (Wright, #10)” as Want to Read:
Wright Rival (Wright, #10)

Wright Rival

(Wright #10)

A sexy enemies-to-lovers romance set in the world of the Wrights about Hollin & Piper from USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde…

No one on this planet pushes my buttons like Hollin Abbey.

I don’t know if it’s the rugged, sexy cowboy look or the Harley Davidson motorcycle or the cocky swagger. Or just him.

But whenever we’re together we fight like cats and dogs. Now our vin
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 338 pages
Published January 11th 2022 by K.A. Linde Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Wright Rival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wright Rival

Start your review of Wright Rival (Wright, #10)
Christy
Nov 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-audio

We all love a reformed bad boy, don't we? I know I do. Hollin Abbey has always been a bit of a player, a bit of a bad boy, but Piper might just be the one who can turn that around. I love a good enemies to lovers story and this one is fantastic.

Piper and Hollin aren't just enemies, they're rivals. Both work at/manage separate vineyards and there is a competition they're both entering. Both want to win, of course, but along the way their rivalry turns into so much more.

Piper had a lot
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Wright Rival by K. A Linde is the tenth standalone romance novel in the Wright series. From the moment of my introduction to Hollin Abbey and Piper Medina, I eagerly awaited their story. Linde did not disappoint. She delivered a fun and passionate, enemies to lovers romance, with enough steamy moments to set your reading device on fire. It was a pleasure revisit ...more
Sanaa
Jan 12, 2022 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

I will never get tired of reading this series. Honestly. I think Hollin was probably one of my favorites MC's and I loved Piper. She was sassy, wasn't scared to fight back and I couldn't love that more

Enemies to lovers is one of my favorite tropes and it was done fantastically well here. I loved seeing the whole 'breaking down the walls' to get to know each other. And the two together are just hot.

I would definitely recommend this if you're a fan of the series and the author. Althoug
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Pace of the story : Moderate

Angst Rating : 5/10

Heat Rating : 5/10

Review :
This is the first book I have read of this series and the number of characters and couples it had sort of overwhelmed me 🤣 This author has always been one of my favorites when it came to contemporary romance and I just love her!

This one was more of a comedy enemies to lovers and I liked it as a light rea
Joelle
This was a first time author by us, and we have to say we really enjoyed our first read by them. This was one fun and hot, sexy read. The characters had major chemistry. We also like when they were bating one another, we felt when it was happening the chemistry between them just imploded.

We have to say we enjoyed all the characters and the plot was engaging and there were some very hot and sexy scenes between Hollin and Piper that were definitely fan worthy,

I have to say Hollin was our favorite,
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
High drama enemies to lovers…

The Wrights were back! I was so excited about Hollin and Piper’s story – enemies to lovers, wine. All the wine! Yeah, this was going to be good….

And it was - their journey was so much fun. Wine, wine, all the time did not hurt a bit as their vineyards, their work there, was a focal point of the story and their ongoing feud. Ahem, relationship… Never mean-spirited, their interactions were snarky with lots of snappy comebacks, angry laughter and lots of soul-searching.
Erin Lewis
Dec 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review of Wright Rival (Wright #10) by K.A. Linde
Having read the previous books in the Wright Brothers series I was excited when I learnt that there was going to be a new addition. It was great to be back in Lubbock, Texas for Hollin Abbey and Piper Medina ’s story, the good girl and the bad boy she reforms.
Of course it wouldn’t be a K.A. Linde book without some angst and there were times that I wanted to yell at the miss communication between Hollin and Piper. However it was entertaini
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon / B & N / Apple / Kobo / Google Play / Audio

Piper's biggest rival is also the guy she hates the most - Hollin Abbey. They both work at rival vineyards and are now up for the same award. Then a night changes everything between them. Will the badboy be tamed by the sassy good girl? Or will Hollin's playboy ways come back to haunt them?

Hollin's got rules about the opposite sex, and they don't involve commitment and love. But when his biggest rival and the woman who hates him the most
Manoela
Jan 03, 2022 rated it really liked it
3.8 Stars

Wright Rival is a book that is part of wright where throughout the previous books we see the members of this family falling in love and now it's the turn of Hollis and Pipper who, as the book's title reveals, has a relationship of enmity at first, which throughout the pages we see it turn into a sweet love story.

I really liked this book, I think the author here managed to bring a romantic and sexy story at the same time. Pipper and Hollis are fantastic characters and it was cool to se
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Hollin and Piper are explosive together!! They love to hate each other and Hollin knows how to press her buttons….
I really enjoyed this story and I LOVE the Wright family.
It was funny sexy and unputdownable! When Hollin and Piper find out that they entered the same wine competition, it’s game on!!
I have to say I was rooted for Hollin since the very first page. Their battle of wits is tremendously fun and sexy and filled with tension!!! The chemistry between them is SMOKIN HOT!!
There’s a fine
lowkeyreader
Jan 06, 2022 rated it really liked it
You ever hear people said when a boy pulled your hair, it means he likes you or just want your attention? I can definitely see it in Hollin and Piper.

Hollin just loves getting a rise from Piper, and because they work for their own families' winery, they treat each other as rivals. However, Piper didn't realise her feelings for him is actually the opposite and Hollin just wants her attention. You gotta love the banter between them. Their back and forth is kind of foreplay because they realised i
The Romantic Rush Blog
Jan 08, 2022 rated it really liked it
Another swoony visit to the world world and all their antics in Texas- this time with the story of badboy Hollin and the headstrong Piper Medina. Our playboy hero Hollin’s long term ambitions of owning his own winery has finally come to fruition, an achievement that puts him in competition with Piper and her family’s winery. Only Piper already isn’t a fan of the notorious town “three date only” playboy thanks to a past incident. But as their paths cross, their attraction and chemistry is undenia ...more
Nancy Metsch
Jan 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Hollin Abbey is at least for me the perfect book boyfriend. He could be cocky at times, but he has a heart the size of Texas. He loves with all he has, just don't make him angry, you don't want to be on his bad list.
I also think pairing him with Piper was genius. You could tell that they really loved pushing each other's buttons. BUT when the gloves were off they were like fire crackers...
Jackie Wright
Jan 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I love my visits to Lubbock, Texas and I was excited for another catch up with the family I love and let me just say Wright Rival was the perfect addition to this wonderful series. This is bad boy Hollin Abbey and good girl Piper Medina’s story so will the headstrong girl turn the bad boy around.
Hollin and Piper may be attracted to each other but he has a three date rule and she wants forever so will this enemies to lovers give them forever or will a series of mis communications and a sizzling
Erica Chilson
I received a free copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

3.5 Stars

Wright Rival is the 10th installment of the Wright series. While I do believe it possible to read as a standalone, it wouldn't be without confusion. An entire series of plots, cameos by past narrators, and a large presence of the entire cast of characters always on scene would make for a confusing standalone if you had never dipped a toe into the Wright series.

While I wouldn't truly classify this as an enemies-to
Ruth Cardello
Feb 24, 2022 rated it it was amazing
K.A. Linda just does not disappoint! Piper and Hollin are the perfect example of opposites attract in this sweet and steamy romance. It's an absolute joy to watch their relationship evolve. Fantastic read! ...more
Maggie Robinson
2022 is starting off really strong with some amazing reads.

I've been waiting and waiting for Hollin and Piper's story as we met and fell in love with all the others attached to the Wright Winery.

Ms. Linde did not hold anything back in this story. As with all of her books, this one can be read as a standalone, however if you've read a Wright book here or there, you would have run into Hollin and Piper in the background. These two are anything but "quiet" characters. They push each other's butto
Kaya
RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
STEAM: 🔥🔥🔥.5

I love a great love story between two rivals who just are at each other's throats every chance they get that everyone around them will strangle them if they don't strangle each other first. Maybe the Wrights, Medina, and Abbeys are not as violent, but I bet they're thinking it when Hollins Abbey and Piper Medina start bickering.

Hollins is a cousin and vineyard partner to Jordan and Julian Wright. He oversees the business aspect of the vineyard, which puts him at odds wi
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 10, 2022 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the tenth book in the series - and I was so happy that Piper got her story, and that it involved Hollin Abbey was a big bonus! I would highly recommend that you read back a bit in earlier books to get the full goodness, but Linde gives a good reminder of backstories where needed too.

The antagonistic banter between Hollin and Piper has been evident in recent installments, and there was a hint that there was a lo
Karen Mc
Jan 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing
“I want all of your dates. Every single one of them.”

Oh my … sweet sigh. I’m still breathless from another heart-fluttering Wright—a sweet and steamy sensation that made me smolder and swoon—and it’s all K.A. Linde’s fault! The Wright series just ages like a fine wine, as it continues to wow me many books later. Wright Rival is another gem! Linde’s voice is fresh and fun, and the romance between Hollin and Piper is both sizzling hot and heartwarming.

Linde transports readers into the vividly dra
Jamie
Jan 12, 2022 rated it really liked it
Another amazing book in the Wright series! This one has a good enemy-to-lovers vibe. I've been intrigued by Hollin and Piper's story. They've been fighting it out for the last couple of books.

Hollin is definitely the bad boy that's been misunderstood. It was hard not to really like him. When it all comes down to it, he is very devoted to his family, winery, and anyone he cares for. Right from the beginning, he starts to feel jealous and protective over Piper.

Piper has some spunk. We've seen he
jess
Jan 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided for an honest review*

Wright Rival is an enemies to lovers story with intriguing characters that I really liked!

Hollin and Piper have this push and pull between them that makes reading their moments really interesting. It’s like you don’t know if things will go good or take a turn and become explosive. The chemistry they have though is EVERYTHING. Especially in the moments where they bicker. I enjoyed reading from both point of views and getting to understand the feelings they have
Becky Burrier
Jan 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
Wright Rival is book 10 in the Wright Family Series but can be read completely as a standalone. The book does spend time reintroducing you to characters from previous books while also setting up the next book in the series I liked this book and have been a longtime fan of this series. The author has a way of creating a story that fully encapsulates you into the world. The stories are rich in character development with character arcs that make sense. These are romantic stories with just the right ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
3.5 stars! Hollin and Piper’s rivalry was teased throughout the last couple of books. And we finally get the whole story! And maybe they have more in common than they think. They have always been so focused on riling each other up that they don’t see what’s behind all the arguments. I love the Wright series and getting these new couples while also seeing how the past couples are doing! Next up is Campbell and Blaire and that should be an exciting story!

~Alexis💜
Cali Jewel
Jan 16, 2022 rated it really liked it
Was a great read and highly entertaining adventure. Emotionally thrilling, sweetly sexy and action packed journey filled with witty and engaging charters, heart racing twists and exciting turns. Really enjoyed this adventure.
Yvonne (A reading Brunette)
Wright Rival is the tenth book in the Wright world written by K. A. Linde.

This story is about Hollin & Piper and they are literally one of my favorites! The banter between them is everything. Hollin and his cockiness brings Piper on the palm but it was so much fun to read about it. They have known each other for a long time and you just feel how they are attracted to each other but Piper can’t stand him plus she has a boyfriend in the beginning but she breaks it off with him.

They both have viney
Nancy VanSpunky Reads
Jan 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
This was an enemies to lovers romance. Hollin Abbey wasn't my favorite character when I started this read. I love the Wrights, but this one was a little bit of a struggle for me. There's great chemistry between Piper and Hollin despite Piper's great dislike of him. They are from neighboring and competing wineries and when they enter a competition together all bets are off. There's great dialogue, serious tension (of the steamy sort), and interactions with all the Wrights you know and love. I lik ...more
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jan 04, 2022 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting for this story. These chsraters just wowed me, this is a fab read. This is a series of standalones and highly recommended read ...more
WycEd Reader

Check out our full post for WRIGHT RIVAL on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Ruthie – ☆☆☆☆
This is the tenth book in the series – and I was so happy that Piper got her story, and that it involved Hollin Abbey was a big bonus! I would highly recommend that you read back a bit in earlier books to get the full goodness, but Linde gives a good reminder of backstories where needed too.

Sandy S
Jan 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars--WRIGHT RIVAL is the tenth instalment in KA Linde’s wonderful, contemporary, adult WRIGHT erotic, romance series. This is thirty-year old, co-owner of Wright Winery Hollin Abbey, and twenty-nine year old, vintner at Sinclair Cellars Piper Medina’s story line. WRIGHT RIVAL can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous story lines is revealed where necessary.

Told from dual first person perspectives (Piper and Hollin) WRIGHT RIVAL is a f
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Peril
  • Gage (Pittsburgh Titans, #3)
  • Nice Girls
  • The Collective
  • The Shaadi Set-Up
  • The Wrong Blue Eyes
  • Vortex (FBI Thriller, #25)
  • Mine To Cherish (Southern Wedding, #3)
  • Take A Chance With Me (The O'Callaghans, #5; With Me in Seattle, #18)
  • Baden (Pittsburgh Titans, #1)
  • A Chance for Us (Willow Creek Valley, #4)
  • Stone (Pittsburgh Titans, #2)
  • Final Proposal (S.I.N. #3)
  • Her Perfect Life
  • Last Resort (S.I.N. #1)
  • Keep You Close
  • The Five-Year Hitch
  • The Secret (Single in Seattle #1)
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy n ...more

Wright (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Wright Brother
  • The Wright Boss (Wright Series, #2)
  • The Wright Mistake
  • The Wright Secret
  • The Wright Love (Wright Love Duet, #1)
  • The Wright One (Wright Love Duet, #2)
  • A Wright Christmas
  • Wright with Benefits (Wright Series, #8)
  • Serves Me Wright
  • Wright that Got Away (Wright, #11; Wright Vineyard, #4)