Start by marking “Unruly (Cross + Catherine #3; Legacy Novels)” as Want to Read:
Unruly (Cross + Catherine #3; Legacy Novels)

Unruly

(Cross + Catherine #3)

The crime boss.
The hustling queen.

Cross and Catherine Donati have been married five years, but the life they’ve chosen still has things to teach them yet. One can never become too comfortable in their business. Trouble soon follows.

The principe and principessa are all grown up …

It’s tough being at the top. When all Cross wants is to slow down the world, reality has a way
ebook
Published June 2021 (first published December 4th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Unruly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unruly

Start your review of Unruly (Cross + Catherine #3; Legacy Novels)
Sentranced Jem
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FOR GOODREADS
unruly

Title: Unruly: A Legacy Novel (Cross+Catherine #3)
Author: Bethany-Kris
Genre: Romance, Suspense
Publication Date: December 4, 2017

ARC

Read the synopsis yet? Noticed the last three sentences?.. I see what you did there Bethany-Kris.
This was a stunning conclusion to the Cross + Catherine series. If you haven't read my previous reviews for Always and Revere, Do check them out. If you have, then you know that I have been obsessed with this series.

In Unruly, Cross and Catherine
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This had to be the most beautiful book I’ve ever read from Bethany-Kris!! I was already in love with Cross. She didn’t have to do anything more to have me completely enamored with him. I want a man just like him one day. He’s everything! Catherine didn’t sleep either. She showed just how strong she has become. Her journey, at times, was hard and heartbreaking to watch, but she came out as a survivor. She’s got a firm handle on her anxiety and she and Cross have proven that they can weather any s ...more
Bethany-Kris
Oct 12, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Now live and free in Kindle Unlimited!

The final tale for Cross and Catherine ...

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2iiPW5m

Lorraine Lesar
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dramaaa...

Dramaaaa....
I accept that I’m in the minority where Catherine is concerned....a lot of readers liked her and I would love to agree with them - but then we would all be wrong. For me she played the victim so well, using her mental health as an excuse in justifying the decisions she made in books 1 and 2, so much so, I’m surprised she didn’t carry around her own body chalk 😉. So yeah, she is never going to be one of my favourite Bethany-Kris characters, unlike Cross. Cross is one of my f
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Always Revere Unruly” Stars

Life can be UNRULY, but if you are battling it with the one you love, then the unruliness is bearable because your heart and soul are safe with one another. Catherine and Cross Donati are each other’s heart. They love with intense passion and conviction. They are a couple I could forever read, I never wanted the story to end. I absolutely loved this last book in the trilogy.

Cross Donati and Catherine Marcello Donati are one amazingly beautiful couple. Their love fo
Snow

The conclusion to Cross & Catherine's life story was mostly focused on their marriage while they are trying to juggle with their crime-linked mafia businesses - Cross being a boss of the Donati Cosa Nostra and Catherine as a high profiled drug dealer working alongside her kingpin queen mother Catrina - and with family obligations and challenges of parenthood to a three year old daughter Cecelia "Cece" Donati....and Cross wants more...
Marriage was about love. Compromise. A collection of i
Bev
Whilst this book is not essential to the series, if you love Cross (and seriously, who doesn't) you absolutely NEED to read this one. Not only did I get Cross at his very best, I got to see him through his Cece. Man I LOVED that kid so hard. That apple definitely didn't fall very far from her daddy's tree, that's for sure. Can you say "no filter"? 😂

I will never be a Catherine fan, through three books I didn't grow to love her like I had hoped to but that's okay because .... Cross and Cece. As al
S.M. West
I didn't want this to end. I'd love Cross and Catherine before they were even a couple. I know that sounds weird but it's through their parents in other stories by Bethany that I fell for these two characters from the legacy stories that were promised.

Each of the books in this trilogy are stand alones in that the story in itself stands as a memorable moment in this couples' history. You don't need the past or the future to understand the enduring love these two have for each other. Thoroughly en
Ari Reavis
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia-mob, arcs
*Received an alpha copy from the author*

This author just keeps the great stories coming. I expected greatness and that is exactly what I got. This book (and book 2) aren't out yet, so this will be spoiler free and pretty vague until after Revere comes out. But in summary, I loved, loved, LOVED it. Cross and Catherine's lives are fast-paced and filled with duty, which made this book jam packed with action. My heart was pounding for a good portion of this book. There were new enemies and new thing
-S♡
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
★5 Stars! Unruly... Once the Principe and the principessa
Now, King and Queen
Still Catherine and Cross...always, revered and unruly.
“Her laughter was the balm to his soul.
She was his peace.
She gave him everything.”

I am love with everything about this book...I saw so much growth, honesty and love throughout this whole book and I just could not help but to be so proud of these characters.
Cece, their daughter, is the perfect mix between Catherine and Cross - she's sassy, spirited, observant, spoile
Keya

5 +++++++++

Bethany- Kris has outdone herself. Once again. I don’t know how many times I’m going to praise her but you bet your ass I will praise her where praise is due. Remember when I said Revere was her best work yet… Well, I still stand by that but I’d like to add Unruly to that. Hell, this series has touched me in ways I can’t begin to describe. (I’m going to try my best to anyway.)

Unruly picks up 5 years later. Cross and Catherine were in their elements in this book. They continued to gr
Carlene Inspired
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars
Cross and Catherine have been married together for 5 years and have been blessed with a beautiful, spunky little girl, but they never get to truly enjoy their marriage. Cross has taken over as the boss, splitting time between managing his men and trying to keep his end of the gun running deal. Catherine is being molded into the next Queen by her mother, but her mother has been testing her and Catherine still hasn't regained all the confidence she once had. Fighting to spend more time toge
Elizarey
Really interesting seeing Cross and Catty all grown up with a kid! I loved the family scenes they had together, especially loved how Dante and Calisto are up how much their child was like him.

Both Cross and Catherine have evolved to become leaders in their business and this book is about juggling and managing that work/family balance, which I’m sure plenty of people deal with. Add in the guns, the drugs and money you got yourself the mob.

I enjoyed aspects of the book but personally I think books
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 3. No need to read any other books prior.
Release: December, 2017.
Pre-order: Coming soon!

Books in Cross + Catherine trilogy are most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: Always
Book 2: Revere
Book 3: Unruly
Doris
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great story by Bethany-Kris. This is a legacy of two of her other series and I love how she continued the story. If you liked 'The Marcellos and Donati Blooslines' then you will definitely love this one. ...more
Maria11
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great final chapter

My favorite couple strikes again! Dang I love both of them so much! They both are the bomb and are so damn sexy together...HOT!

The final chapter in their rise to power. Lots going on it wasn’t smooth ride, but they made it!

Great read. Great finale!
A Klue
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly the final book of this series, which features the life and love between one specific main couple - Cross and Catherine, did not start as I would have expected. The first 20% was slowly paced with Cross doing a lot of inward reflection and flashbacks, with his very spoiled, annoying three year old toddler whose baby talk/antics made me cringe every time she appeared intermixed, and three almost back to back, more crude than erotic/at times even gross smexy scenes that had me reeling ...more
Bani
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3'5 Stars! ...more
Forever_meme
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS

This is the final book in Cross and Catherine's story.

Reading about the couple as individuals and together was a wonderful ride of ups and downs.

I truly enjoyed their story and seeing the characters develop.

I can't wait to dive into the rest of the legacy novels.

Everything that Bethany-kris writes grabs my attention and keeps me in the story. I am always captivated.
Amani
I’m going to miss cross and Catherine so much I love them yeah
Scarlett Leva
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unruly is perfection. It's a beautiful wrapped package with a lovely bow on top.

It’s kind a better sweet seeing this series come to an end. I have really enjoyed the story of Catherine and Cross. Hopefully we will get a glimpse of them in the spin offs.

Another book that was well written and a page turner. What else do you come to expect from Bethany-Kris. It was an enjoyable and quick read. The page just kept on turning. I took longer reading this book because I didn’t want it to end.

The drama
Mallory
3 stars

While I loved the first book, and really enjoyed the second book, this one just seemed to drag on. I liked it, I just think it could have been edited down.
Tiffany
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible
Best series I’ve read in a long while.
Tzelina
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So good!! I can't stop reading..... ...more
Amaranta Pacheco ★
I love Cece with all my heart.
s
Jan 03, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars
*4.5* i miss my favorite family so much already
Manoela
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars

It is time for the conclusion of the story of Catherine and Cross, a book that was the height of the trilogy leaving nothing to be desired.In this book we could see the evolution of these two characters and how they grew from the first book to now, primarily Catherine.This book is focused at their wedding and how they deal with their lives and prevent them to appear in your paths.

I love seeing these two facing everything together and stronger than ever. Catherine was certainly the cha
jess
May 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This trilogy has easily become one of my favorites now. I’m so happy Cross and Catherine really got the ending they deserved. They both have gone though so much together so coming to the end feels bittersweet. They both grew up and developed to be amazing, strong characters!!
Lavender
4 'UNRULY' STARS

A day in the life.
The mafia life that is...

Every marriage has its struggles, imagine having a gun toting-mother-in-law, a drug slinging wife and a husband who has ultimate power of all the chess pieces. He owns that chessboard mmkay. And if life wasn't difficult enough, throw an innocent child into the mix.

Now that sounds like a hell of a thanksgiving get together, if you ask me.

In this final book you have front row seats to Cross & Catherine struggling to live an 'ordinary lif
Tanaka The Bibliophile
I have been a fan of Cross and Catherine. To me, they are the perfect mafia couple ever. I read from they were young to now when they are adults with family of their own and ruling both their business empires. Unruly was the conclusion to their magnetic, passionate, powerful and dramatic love of Cross and Catherine. Unruly loosely in itself held the storyline of mafia life with its action and difficult situations that deeply captured me. I really enjoyed Unruly. It still had writing from Bethany ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bargain Basement: Signed Paperback & Swag 1 5 Dec 11, 2017 03:37PM

• Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Kingpin's Foxglove (The Tarkhanov Empire, #1)
  • We've Always Matched (Sinners and Saints Novella )
  • Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
  • Andrea "The Beginning" (Holy Trinity, #1)
  • The Final Hour (Volkov Bratva, #3)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Until the End (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • The Darkest Temptation (Made, #3)
  • The Emperor (Dark Verse, #3)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Trick or Treat: A Steinbeck U Prequel Story
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made, #2)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Twisted Cravings (The Camorra Chronicles, #6)
  • Celt. (Den of Mercenaries #2)
  • In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Bitter Heat (Singed, #1)
See top shelves…
The author of too many novels to count, Bethany-Kris is a Canadian, lover of much, and mother to four sons, a glaring of cats, and a pack of dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, a snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a spouse calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she ca ...more

Cross + Catherine (4 books)
  • Always (Cross + Catherine #1; Legacy Novels)
  • Revere (Cross + Catherine #2; Legacy Novels)
  • Naz & Roz (Cross + Catherine #4)