Start by marking “Make It Last (Mint Springs Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Make It Last (Mint Springs Book 3)

Make It Last (Mint Springs Book 3)

If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen…

Jenna Bard knew there was the possibility she might have a few setbacks on the road to celebrity chef status, but she never expected to lose her restaurant to her ex-husband on her fortieth birthday. The new restaurant out in the sticks might be her last chance to get her life back on track. Blowing off a little steam bef
Kindle Edition
Published June 17th 2021 by Stolen Barn Books

To ask other readers questions about Make It Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make It Last

Start your review of Make It Last (Mint Springs Book 3)
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jun 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Charlie and Jenna meet and have a one night stand. Jenna thought it would be a one and done but when she goes to the restaurant she is to at her one night is there and he is going to be her boss! Charlie is shocked because he knows what its like to be around Jenna and the heat is already rising! This story sizzles with Charlie and Jenna in the kitchen and everywhere else!

Judy Gittleson Hendrickson
Jun 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jenna and Charlie meet and have a one night and then she reunites with him at the restaurant she is starting at a day later, not knowing he was her new boss. The characters are terrific, with great backstories and intense emotions and feelings. The storyline has some surprises and twists, along with some lows like when she goes back to Boston. Loved the second chance offer back at the restaurant. The epilogue was great and I can not wait for more stories from this author.

I received a free copy o
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great; the story was beautifully written, and the characters were intriguing. Wow I am absolutely in love with this book, once I started to read this story I was in a state of euphoria. I had to read the book again.
Ksarak Kent
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Saw this book promoted in a reading group, glad I picked it up because I found another new-to-me keeper author. Perused the authors library and definitely going to read her other offerings.

This book hooked me from the start, not only the characters, but the author's writing style really drew me in.
Mix that in with the way the main characters, Jenna and Charlie aka Country meet, then you have the makings of a truly enjoyable read. The heroine always makes or breaks a book for me. Here, Charlie an
Kimberly
Jun 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
The book is a good, and enjoyable older woman and younger man small town romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Nate
Jun 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Charlie & Jenna's book. It was an entertaining read. I got a copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my review. ...more
Skye Yanovsky
Jul 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed!!

I enjoyed this book. Age gap, workplace romance with some slight drama but more relationship. Steamy. Funny. Loved the units
Lee Rey
Jun 18, 2021
Stacey
added it
Jul 21, 2021
Jessie Harper writes steamy, contemporary romance with a slightly Southern flavor.

Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, she has lived all over the world—from Europe to Asia. She currently resides in Park City, Utah with her husband, three children, and more rescue animals than she ever intended.

Jessie appreciates a nice glass of whiskey, homegrown tomatoes, and well-delivered sarcasm. She hopes

News & Interviews

At Goodreads, we love reading (shocker, I know). There's just nothing like curling up on the couch with a cup of coffee or tea and burying...