Start by marking “Broken Doll (Queens of Chaos, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Doll (Queens of Chaos, #3)

Broken Doll

(Queens of Chaos #3)

Blaise had always dreamed of freedom but he had never thought for a moment it would end up like this. He had planned to escape. He had planned to escape alone. He had planned to mastermind his escape.

But the die had been cast and there was no going back to their gilded cages now.

For better or for worse.

Xanthe had managed to break free of the doll’s house to pursue the reck
Kindle Edition
Published August 26th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Broken Doll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Doll

Start your review of Broken Doll (Queens of Chaos, #3)
Michaella Dieter
Aug 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Xanthe and Blaise are back! *happy dance*

In Broken Doll, LJ Findlay takes us on an adventure across Europe, where we get to find out just what these two were up to after Xanthe kidnapped Blaise.

I'm not going to lie, there were times that I seriously wanted to strangle Xanthe. I do understand that her thought processes were affected by the abuse she suffered, so I managed to keep my hands firmly off her throat when she was being particularly obtuse. The one thing I love about LJ's characters
Zoe_isreading
Jul 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start with how much I loved Broken Doll?
Of course, this will be an extra spoiler free review as I don't want to give too much away before it's even out!

Blaise and Xanthe continue their whirlwind romance in this book and I loved that we got to see more of their personalities in this. They both continue to be chaotic, intense and yep, they still can't keep their hands off each other. So much happens in this book, that it's just one hell of a ride and honestly, you won't want to put it d
Jade Adams
Aug 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It certainly feels like I haven't left Xanthe and Blaise' side since we left them in, the transition from Beautiful Fool was flawless and shows just had well written this series has been.

These two cant keep their hands off each other! The sexy scenes where out of this world and had me panting for the next one. Blaise is such a dominant asshole but he wouldn't be him without this trait, he pushes Xanthe to do what she wants to do because of how much faith he has in her. He gives her the confiden
KL
Jul 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing

This book starts right where Gemma’s book ended and we find out what Xanthe and Blaise have been up to while on a run!
Their chemisty is even hotter than before but, being on a run, there was also lots of tension between them. They both had their doubts but at the same time, being together on that crazy adventure helped them grow and develop their relationship.
And as much as Xanthe frustrated me by being reckless and overly dramatic, I couldn’t help but love her character. She was flawe
GML
Aug 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing/Hot/Twisted and Dark

We start on with were we are left of in book 2 Beautiful fool it was so smooth that I felt like I had just finished book 2 and continue with book 3.

Xanthe is deep in her thoughts about each of her friends and what had happen in the time she was gone. She is analyzing everything to know were she is standing on. She was surprise with all of the things that have change in the time her and Blaise were away.

I love that both of them are doubting them self and that is so
Zoe-Amelia Harris
Aug 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing installment!

We hop straight back in where book 2 left off, and the first part of the book we find out what Xanthe and Blaise got up to after she'd kidnapped him, and it certainly wasn't a fairy tale! They're both agitated and jittery, understandably, and they only have each other to take it out on, so there's lots of tense moments while they're on the run. But it was also lovely to see them grow as a couple!

The thing I love most about LJ's characters is that she isn't afraid to
The Lushy Reader
Aug 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh gosh, where do I begin…

We’re back with our Queens and back to the hotness that is Blaise and Xanthe. Even on the run, these two have insane fire that burns from the tips of their toes to the tops of their heads.

Since the beginning of this series, their chemistry has been wild and Laura gives us so much more! We learn so much about both of them and they don’t disappoint.

From beginning to end, this is a wild adventure that will have you on the edge of your seat and having all the feels. With
Lια ☽
Aug 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Broken Doll is the third book in the Queens of Chaos series and my favorite so far. With each book this series keeps getting better and better and I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen next.

This time around we are back with Xanthe and Blaise, this book filled all the gaps between book 1 and 2 when it comes to this couple and we still got to see what happened after the end of the last book. Their story is as usual super intense, chaotic and fun to read. This book starts a bit slow
Daisy Sauceda
Aug 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
The final book of the Queens of Chaos, and its crazy and intense. So we go back to Xanthe and Blaise's story. So you know that Xanthe started a chain of events in the first book. She kidnapped Blaise at the end right. So we finally get to find out what happened with them while Gemma was dealing with everything back home with Bastian. So you think that Xantha would have grown a back bone and thought through things. I was expecting her to grow as a character and do what needs to be done but alas s ...more
Jess McDaniel
Aug 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
Another thrilling installment of Queens of Chaos! Like every one before, there were some moments when I wanted to reach through and grab the fmc and shake her. She makes some careless decisions and can be a bit over the top at times, but this makes her very relatable.

Since the end of book 1, I have been anxious to see what went on from the time that Xanthe kidnapped Blaise and when everyone was together at the end of book 2. There's a lot of tension between Xanthe and Blaise, which just gives yo
Kelly Gregory
Aug 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have eagerly been awaiting the third book in the Queen of Chaos series!! I really wanted to know what took place after Xanthe kidnapped Blaise and it was so good having them back in the story and finally finding everything out!! Xanthe is one of those characters that you love BUT she can also drive you completely crazy at times, her chemistry sizzled with Blaise, they really are perfect for each other!!

I just loved the way all of these characters are broken in some way, that their lives are fa
Bookish Barbi
Shelves: arc
Broken Doll, Queens of Chaos 3, was like reading a fast paced action movie with all the smutt you could want!!!

Remember Xanthe and Blaise, well they’re back and have tons of things to work on. Not only as individuals, but also as a team. Xanthe will make you want to poke her in the eyeballs and Blaise will make you pant and drool.

Later on they meet back up with the rest of the gang and the action continues. Everyone is growing into their own and I love seeing how they have all come along since
BLT
Aug 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
And the adventure continues...... Actually not a continues but more of a filler. We find out how Xanthe and Blaise got along during the "Great Abduction". Can their love withstand life on the run, did Xanthe do the right thing in her reckless decision to save Blaise from The Club and their farces of their engagements? In this 3rd installment we flash to how these two reckless lovers overcame their lust and find an everlasting love.
We also find out more about the dynamics of this crew of misfits
Mary
Aug 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
We pick up where we left off from book 2. Only now we get to follow Xanthe and Blaise again. They have a wild adventure across Europe
Xanthe definitely had her moments where youre like ugh why did she do that, I know what she went thru but still, some of her choices are just crazy. I still love her tho and her whole character. I also wanted to smack Blaise a few times too, but to me thats what makes a good book, you get invested in the characters.
this was the perfect ending to the series.
Theresa Doherty
Aug 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of Xanthe, Gemma and Noelle, they have certainly changed the lives of Blaise, Ludo, Damien and Bastian. Xander is now out for blood and the return of his Little Doll. Gripping edgy stuff that make an amazing read. I voluntarily reviewed this book. ...more
L.J. Findlay
Aug 31, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Now live!

Read here: books2read.com/Broken-Doll
Jessica
Aug 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Blaise and Xanthe are back and we get to find out what happened after Xanthe did you know what!!!

I forgot how much of a roller coaster Xanthe and Blaises relationship is.

Was their times I wanted to throttle the girl? Yes. But at the same time did I understand what she was going through as I've debated ruining a good thing before.

I loved the whole gang being back together after being separated for so long! It's interesting how the dynamic of their relationships has changed yet somehow is the s
Jolynn  Bailey
Aug 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Come...take a trip down the rabbit hole with me. These are the type of characters you love to hate and hate to love. It has all the feels and even some what the... moments. Excited for the next book!
Valarie Gentry
Aug 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the continuation of Blaise And Xanthes story!! I was completely stunned and amazed by their world!! Once I started I couldn't stop reading!! ...more
Felicia Bravo
Aug 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
We finally get Xanthe and Blaise story. Omg this book was amazing. I book has you not wanting to put it down to find out what happens next. This is book puts everything together from book 1 to now. It ends off with the possibility of more from other characters and I would love that. I love this series and it's a must read. ...more
Melissa
Aug 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

The world LJ has created of a secret society is such a fascinating one and the characters are all fabulously written. They are real in both their strengths and weaknesses. Times I wanted to bop Xanthe on the head LOL I hope we see more books with some of the other characters. Awesome read.
Maya Monroe
Sep 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This book was amazing, just like the entire series. Findlay gives more Xanthe and Blaise that we all wanted. This book helps in connecting the storylines together while following their love story. It also lets us see more of the group dynamic while sitting at the edge of our seats.
I can’t wait for the next book!
Malcolm Baillie
Cassie Geiger
Aug 24, 2021
Libricina Yo
Aug 24, 2021

• Twisted Heathens (Blackwood Institute #1)
  • Poisoned Paradise
  • Branding Belle: A Reverse Harem Contemporary Standalone
  • Bulletproof
  • Beyond Vengeance
  • Insurrection (Monarchs of Hell #1)
  • Hunting the Reaper (Reaped, #1)
  • Little Devil
  • Franklin (Boston Wolfes, #1)
  • Serpents
  • Incubastard
  • Brutal Boys on Devils Night
  • Forbidden to Love
  • Tormented Royal (The Knights of Echoes Cove, #1)
  • Imbalance (Monarchs of Hell, #2)
  • Make Me Lie (Rich Demons of Darkwood, #1)
  • In The Dark (The Hallows Boys #1)
  • A Kiss Of Venom (Black Widow, #1)
𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜. 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥. 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕢𝕦𝕖.

L.J. Findlay is a romance author based in London, UK and has been dreaming up stories for as long as she can remember. Since graduating Liverpool uni, she has moved back to London to start a career in media sales but, in true lockdown style, has found the time to put pen to paper.

Other than writing dark and twisted tales, and confusing her family as t

Queens of Chaos (3 books)
  • Little Doll (Queens of Chaos #1)
  • Beautiful Fool (Queens of Chaos, #2)

News & Interviews