Start by marking “Photo Opportunity (Tanner Siblings, #1)” as Want to Read:
Photo Opportunity (Tanner Siblings, #1)

Photo Opportunity (Tanner Siblings #1)

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  1,171 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
Can friends become lovers - can lovers remain friends? A prequel to Ask Adam. Daniel Tanner's through with being loved like the proverbial brother. He intends to make his best friend, Amy Morgan, blaze with the same desire he feels for her. The plan? Initiate a series of escapades that will have Amy falling into his arms - and into his bed.

When her trusted buddy suddenly
Published May 2nd 2008 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Photo Opportunity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Photo Opportunity

MaggieReadsRom
Oct 13, 2016 rated it liked it
3,75 stars

Daniel has been in love with his best friend Amy since he was a teenager and recent events in his life have prompted him to go for it. But Amy having been betrayed by every man in her life, most recently by finding her boyfriend cheating on her in their bed, hangs on to her hurt and mistrust of men. Even if her body is unequivocally attracted to Daniel, she cannot trust him with her heart.

PHOTO OPPORTUNITY is a sexy friends to lovers story that was as emotional as it was hot.
Jess Dee
Erica
Jan 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: best friends to lovers fans
Recommended to Erica by: Tabatha Scott
SO close to a five-star rating, but alas, no cigar. And the reason for the star deduction is, like most of the other reviewers, Miss Amy Morgan. Daniel is amazing. He is funny. He is sweet. He is nice. He is talented. He is drop-dead sexy. He is amazingly talented in the boudoir (and against sides of buildings, in pools, on balconies, on kitchen tables, etc). He has stuck by Amy's side as her bestie for seventeen years. But because he has never had a relationship that has lasted more than six mo ...more
Jasmine
Being new to this genre, I have to say that I didn't go into to it expecting much, which is good, because "not much" is what I got.

Daniel Tanner is a young, successful hot stud who is in love with his BFF, the equally hot and successful Amy Morgan who wears her Daddy issues on her sleeves. Two hot people who get gawked at anytime they’re somewhere in public, but are too busy secretly lusting for each other to notice. Shocker.

Due to a recent life altering experience Daniel has decided to finally
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This was a great friends to lovers story. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 was because the heroine, Amy was soooooooo stubborn, irrational and stupid towards the end that I wanted to slap her. She finally did see the light about how she treated the hero and realized she had been wrong, but I still think he deserved better. I liked this book (but I still want to slap her LOL)
Bec
Nov 30, 2011 rated it liked it
3 stars

I questioned myself over the rating of this book a few times while I was reading it. I was torn, since I loved the male lead, and I really enjoy Jess Dee's work, but I couldn't stand the idiot of a female lead.
I had to stop reading last night, as I found myself wanting to throw my iPad across the room in sheer disgust at how stupid and narrow minded the character of Amy was. Yes, her father and ex-boyfriend left and cheated on her, but the fact that her job as a counsellor meant that she
Fedora
Jul 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ah... friends-to-lovers, one of my favorite tropes :)

Daniel's been best friends with Amy for years, and they've got a solid relationship. But after a difficult project photographing children in the local cancer ward, Daniel does some soul searching and realizes that he doesn't want to be just friends with Amy--he wants her, body and soul. The trick will be convincing her she wants him in the same way.

Amy's loved Daniel for years, not *that* way, but as a best bud, knowing he's a gorgeous hunk wh
Nikki
I really like Jess Dee and I have yet to read a book by her I didn't like! This was no exception. I love the friends to lovers premise so I knew this would be a good one. Daniel has been in love with his bff Amy for years, but it takes the words of a sick 10 year old to make him realize he needs to stop wasting time and finally claim Amy and tell her how he feels. The problem, Amy. He knows she's been hurt by the men in her life in the past and that it'll take some serious moves to convince her ...more
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Aug 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Can friends be LOVERS??
Yes they can i freaking LOVED this book!!
I was Sucked in from the first page!!
Did i say how much a love this book, I am off to find more Jess Dee books :)

What an awesome read, Funa nd sexy between best friends!! Loved it!
 Pleasures Chest
From Samhain Publishing:

Can friends become lovers…can lovers remain friends?

A prequel to Ask Adam.

Daniel Tanner’s through with being loved like the proverbial brother. He intends to make his best friend, Amy Morgan, blaze with the same desire he feels for her. The plan? Initiate a series of escapades that will have Amy falling into his arms—and into his bed.

When her trusted buddy suddenly turns up the heat, Amy finds it impossible to resist his sexy advances. But as his best friend, she knows a
Paula Legate
Mar 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
Daniel, and Amy have been friends since they were 14. Daniel has always been the love um and leave un type, never holding on to a relationship for long. When Daniel wants to turn their friendship into more, Amy is against it. She can’t ever imagine her life without her friend Daniel in it. She is afraid that if they start to have a relationship or have sex, that he will walk away from her life, and leave her heart shattered in a million pieces. They do kiss, and the attraction they share sizzles ...more
Marran
Nov 18, 2012 rated it liked it
I like the idea...I'm a big sucker for friends to lovers kind of books..And I adore Daniel but the female lead is an utter moron! How in the worlds is she supposed to be believable as a counsellor when she is such a stupid twat!

The chemistry is great and the kisses..oh my the kisses are sizzling so are the sex...but Amy *shakes head*
Belle Aurora
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Awesome. Hot. Sexy.
Kat at Book Thingo
Full review at Book Thingo.

The fact that I’m a sucker for friends to lovers probably kept my interest longer than this book should have. Unfortunately, it just didn’t have enough emotional depth for me to care much about the characters.

The characters have a genuine sweetness about them—and sometimes it works to the story’s detriment. The conflicts are flimsy and the characters don’t have to put very much on the line.

As an erotic romance, the sex is explicit but not acrobatic. In fact, it break
Tatania
Apr 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
intense and simple.
this is what I said about this story.
Intense.
the sexual tension between both of them just undeniable.
sometimes so frustrating lol
but I do like it when Daniel won't backing down eventhough Amy being such a hard woman -_-
ok, I understand her feelings, but still....
When he said he loves her and she feels like that, not blaming her but also I felt sorry for Daniel :(
but hey who won't feel panicked when your currently fuck buddies got involve again with his previous lover while you
Erin
Like so many other readers, this one was close to a 5 star, had it not been for the female main character Amy Morgan.

Daniel was amazing. Wonderful. Sexy. Talented. Funny. Patient. Everything someone could ever want in a man.

Amy... was an idiot. I'm sorry, but she was so not worth the effort Daniel went to. He put himself in the friendzone for 17 years. And even though knowing someone for 17 years, she couldn't trust him?? All because her father was a douche, and her ex boyfriend cheated on her?
Angel
Oct 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
This novel was a good romance ,and the only thing that prevented it from getting 5 stars was that I found Amy sometimes a bit annoying!!!

I LoOoOoOoved Daniel ... he is just so awesome! so handsome! so ... everything!!!

that's way most of the time I was like "He Fucking LOVES you AMY!!!JUST GET IT INSIDE THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS! AND FOR GODS SAKE TRUST THE POOR MAN!!!"

But all in all it was a quick,sometimes funny-sometimes serious Romance ... with a great ending description
Lynsey
Jul 18, 2011 rated it did not like it
Candace
Feb 07, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
I really enjoyed this book. I'm a sucker for a story about people who have been friends for many years finally realizing they love each other and this book did not disappoint.

Daniel and Amy are great characters individually and together they are even better. They fight just as well as they make up. The book also does a great job introducing secondary characters which make me want to read subsequent books in the series.

If I had any complaints, it was that the book was too short. I wasn't ready fo
Brooke Hauguel
Mar 21, 2014 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story, but it was just way to short of a book. I feel like it could have been much longer, which would have left me much more satisfied.

The female lead had a lot of insecurities, that were understandable, but she spent a lot of time dwelling on them and causing problems in her relationship due to them. This kind of got old.

Overall, the male lead was great, and very lovable, which is what made this book worth while.
Greselley
Jul 18, 2015 rated it liked it
*3.5 stars

The concept was cliche. I don't have problems with cliche concepts but only when it did offer something new that others don't. In this case, it was almost practically the same so it didn't really struck me as great but it's not bad. Sometimes, the thoughts of the guy was kind of exaggerated a bit that I have to roll my eyes. The story as whole was not enough, there's something missing.
Cate Ellink
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Amber
Aug 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Jess Dee always delivers, it feels like she knows just what I want, as a reader, and just delivers it. This was a great story about longtime friends who become lovers. Danny realized he was in love with Amy but had to devise a plan to make her see him as more than just a friend. They both had some baggage to work around.
Deb
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
1st book this is the story of two friends Daniel and Amy. They have been best friends since high school. Daniel has liked Amy more then friendship for awhile now and is ready to try and get Amy to see the light. they are now mid-late twenties. Daniel has is sister Lexi help him to convince Amy to see Daniel in a love relationship then just friends.
Neisha
Aug 31, 2015 added it
I could not finish this book. Amy's thought process was extremely childish and frustrating. All she did was stereotype her best friend into negative categories and refused to listen to him. Also I did not care for the set up of the book, having to reread to decipher who's POV I was reading did annoy me.
 Whitney
Aug 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I freaking LOVED this book. It was an amazing romance with just the right amount of smut! Talk about an emotional roller coaster. At one point I couldn't stop smiling. Then at another point I was crying like a baby. lol I would definitely recommend this book. 5 Stars!! I am off to find more Jess Dee books :)
Heather in FL
I thought this was the sweetest book. Loved the concept... love the hero... wanted to throttle the heroine sometimes, lol. My heart was breaking for them for a little while. Lots of good chemistry, good sex. Just a good read overall.
Qing
Jan 14, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: trashy-romance
I don't get why it's called that - only reference to photos is a mention of male dude being a photographer =.= that's it. LAME!^^^^Anywho... really didn't like the chick, she's really dumb, and I got heaps exasperated with her. Bah.
Alice
Sep 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
Vivi
Aug 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a short lovely story to read. I love the man lead, Daniel is totally lovable. But i'm found annoyed with the female lead. Amy is pretty dumb stubborn and idiot. After all, I'm glad as it end well :)
  • Challenging Carter (The Strip, #3)
  • Her Best Friend's Lover
  • A Mutual Favor
  • Friends With Benefits (The Boulevard, #2)
  • Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)
  • More Than Friends
  • Dangerous Grounds (Seattle Steam, #1)
  • Turn It Up (Turn It Up, #1)
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Anything for You (It's All About Attitude #6)
  • A Little Harmless Sex (Harmless, #1)
  • Insatiable
  • Hot in Here
  • Friday I'm in Love (Wild Irish #5)
  • Lucky Charms
  • Enjoying the Show (Wicked Warrens, #1)
  • One on One
Jess Dee lives in beautiful Sydney, Australia, with her husband, their two sons and their insane dog - a ridiculously overweight puggle named Luigi.

An avid romance reader since her early teens, Jess knew one day, when she grew up, she’d have to write her own love stories. It might have taken a while, but in December of 2005, she finally got “the call.” Her first book, Photo Opportunity had been co
More about Jess Dee...

Tanner Siblings (2 books)
  • Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me