Start by marking “The Mark of a King (Natura Elementals #3)” as Want to Read:
The Mark of a King (Natura Elementals #3)

The Mark of a King (Natura Elementals #3)

A powerful supernatural king. An innocent vampire determined to keep her promise. And a seductive bargain that may save them both.

Becoming a vampire is the only way to save Lach Lennox from dying of the tripowered disease. But his potential sire wants something in return—her daughter’s freedom and guaranteed safety…until death do they part.

Rose Barclay has been entombe
Kindle Edition
Published June 14th 2021 by Pretty Dynamite Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Mark of a King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mark of a King

Start your review of The Mark of a King (Natura Elementals #3)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Giveaway win! Thank you so much Sloane Calder. I love to win!

InD'tale Magazine
From page one, "The Mark of a King" bursts with tension and suspense that will keep readers gripped to their seats!

Read full review in the 2021 October issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Leah Dynes
Oct 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was so excited for Lach’s story, and it did not disappoint. I was glad to see the characters from past books, and see the unique twist this book had. I’d recommend it.
Katheyer
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“The Mark of a King” is the third full-length installment in the “Natura Elementals” urban fantasy series by Sloane Calder, set in a world much like our own, ruled by the laws of nature and its elemental forces, in which the only difference lies in the embodiment of that elements into like-wise human beings, with elemental powers that enables them to manipulate the elements and balance the damage created by humans. The story follows seamlessly the event of the previous book (The Lure of Air), bu ...more
Gin
Jun 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! I’m all in with this series. One of the best supernatural series I’ve read with thrilling danger, mysterious intrigue and sexy, sweet romance. This story really isn’t a stand-alone read and it’s best to start with the fantastic novellas featuring Elspeth and Aleron. In this one we finally get to Lach and I’m glad to announce that there’s a cure for his disease. Yup, he lives! And in a spectacular way. I guess it’s not a mystery that the author has introduced vampires to the mix of sup ...more
Jessica Hawkins
Jul 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love these books so much! I‘ve been looking forward to The Mark of A King, the third book in the Natura series and it was so worth it! This series is one of the best supernatural romance series I’ve read and it’s got everything! There’s the awesome supernatural Natura world, some thriller/suspense, steamy scenes, banter that’ll have you grinning, vampires and witches, and a strong sense of family! This was just too good.

This third book of the Natura series brings us the struggles of Lach Lenn
Teresa
Jul 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“The Mark of A King” is the third book in the Natura Elementals series and I am a big fan. The paranormal world building is spot on and the characters are quite complicated. This steamy romantic series is mainly focused on the Lennox family and their efforts to deal with their wayward elemental powers, the other paranormal entities struggling for control of the world and coming to grips with their deceased grandfather’s ever merging secrets. This all under the noses of humans who can never know ...more
Gladys
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and felt it was an incredible entry for this series. Rich emotion and deep inner turmoil flow powerfully through this engaging read and make for very compelling reading. The story is well crafted and pulled me in and kept me invested. Lach and Rose were complex and likable characters. I loved witnessing their interactions and seeing the evolution of their relationship as the story unfolds. Drama, suspense, action and heat are cleverly crafted into a potent and addictiv ...more
Laure
Jul 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lach Lennox new the disease would kill him, but when he was offered the chance to live he decided to choose life as a vampire over death. He had to promise the vampire that turned him he would claim her daughter, but he decides to let her make that decision. Rose Barclay awoke after three hundred years of imprisonment to a man who claims to be the new king of vampires, but Rose knew the vampire who claimed to be the king, and this man is not him.
Fascinating. well written, and unique characters t
Kerry Officer
Oct 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh Boy, read this book in a WHOLE day. Book 3 of the series amp'd up the drama, excitement, bad guys and more new characters/species that were not expected. LOVE where this went, so happy that LACH was saved. Looks like the whole family is lining up to save the Natura/Elemental world. Book 4 comes out in a week and I am not waiting patiently. Really excited to see how all these "hints" of new power turns out and all these characters we come to love grow. DEFINITE READ! ...more
Lynn Stifle
Oct 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Mark of a King is book three of the Natura Elementals series and Lach and Rose’s story. Lach and Rose were likable and complex characters. I loved how protective Lach was of Rose and they were just perfect together. A very entertaining read with great characters, and filled with excitement, drama, action, suspense, magic, romance, and sizzling chemistry throughout. I loved this book and definitely recommend to everyone.
Sheila Schoenauer
Oct 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Well dang! This series keeps dragging me deeper and deeper in! I have been curious about Lach since I first met him in The Call of Fire. Lach is wonderful. He's kind, caring, devoted and a true gentleman when he needs to be. He's struggling though and that's what kept him real to me. Even though he's now a vampire he still wants his family to love him not fear him.

Rose is an interesting character. It took me awhile to warm up to her. She came out of her casket more stubborn than a brick wall th
M H
Oct 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
The thing about these books is that while the romance aspect does not end in a cliffhanger, the mystery of the things happening in this supernatural world are left unexplained or to be continued. Overall, I think this is my favorite of the love stories. Lach is a great sibling and a selfless lover.
I received a free copy of this book and I voluntarily reviewed it.
Isolette or (ICY)
Jun 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read. Plenty of action and super chemistry throughout. . I had fun reading it. I was given an arc and I choose to give an honest review. Definitely an adult read that's bound to make the feight of heart blush.

The love between Lach and Rose is so completely riveting that you cannot imagine them with anyone else! I have fallen even more deeply in love with the Lennox Legacy! quickly fell in love with the multitudes of supernatural beings and the careful character plot the author had plan
Chrissi
Jun 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book to took a lot to get into, simply because I was so lost. I didn't realise this was the third in the series, so it wasn't until 1/3 way through that everything started making sense.
The characters are great, and the world building is good, a little hard to follow if you haven't read the others, so I urge you to read those first. I did enjoy the book once I got into it.
Ginger Schenck
Oct 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in an urban fantasy series. I only wish I had read the first two first. The world building is awesome and I can almost place myself in the story....except I'm not a vampire! The complex characters bring so much to the story. There is an emotional pull to the story that settles inside you and makes you keep reading. ...more
Pat
Jun 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read. Plenty of action and super chemistry throughout. The storyline had me on the edge. Certainly looking forward to another one.
Lisa Engle
Jun 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best series I have read in a while. I love how this author effortlessly transitions each book into the next. You have to read these in order or you will get lost. Each book focuses on a different couple but it reads really well from one book to the next. I love Lach and have been hoping for a cure for him since the first book! I love this authors take on magic it is so refreshing!

Mary
Jul 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Not my normal reading genre but won this book through Goodreads giveaway.
I actually enjoyed the storyline and read
Reader03
Jun 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great read with a wide variety of paranormal characters but also with romance, suspense and heat. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Barbara
Jun 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
The third book in the Natura Elementals series a well written story that kept me turning pages,but it does end on a cliff-hanger. This is mainly Lach Lennox and Rose Barclay's story of suspense, drama, evil, danger, kidnapping, villains, and romance. I want to read the next book. I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Claire Cronin
Oct 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
The 3rd book in this Natura Elementals series which has been really good throughout so far, and this one is no exception!! This can be read as a standalone, but would be better in my opinion if read in order this series, so that you understand the world and knows just what has happened so far.

This book is based around Lach Lennox, brother of Graham and Elspeth from the previous 2 books, who is dying due to the tri-powered disease. He has managed to stave off the disease and most of its effects,
Kandiemarie
Jun 25, 2021 rated it it was ok
I was kinda disappointed. I really tried to like this book, but it was so hard to get into. I just couldn’t get past the first chapter although I really tried. It just didn’t catch my attention. I was really looking forward to getting into it.
Melody Silk
Dec 11, 2021
Maja SrK
rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2021

• Savage Hearts (Queens & Monsters, #3)
  • Merciless Union (Blood and Thorns Duet, #2)
  • Unlikely Date (Calloway Brothers, #1)
  • Demon Mine (Demons, #1)
  • Hollen the Soulless (Dokiri Brides, #1)
  • The Forgotten (Demons, #2)
  • Rough (Diamond Doms #7)
  • Everly's Wolf
  • Crimson Covenant (Onyx Assassins #1)
  • A King of Beasts
  • For Your Bite Only
  • Crimson Warrior (Onyx Assassins #3)
  • Breath of Chaos (Breath of Chaos, #1)
  • Illusions Unveiled (Ardor Creek, #2)
  • The Beginning (Noir Reformatory #0)
  • Rockstar Baby (Crescent Cove, #6)
  • Stolen by the Warlord (Ash Planet Warriors #1)
  • Desires Uncovered (Ardor Creek, #3)

News & Interviews

Those of us who like to give books as holiday gifts have the same problem every year: People are weird. Well, people are very…specific is...