Start by marking “Darkness Within” as Want to Read:

Darkness Within

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Kindle Edition
Published May 24th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Darkness Within, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkness Within

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Darkness Within
Poppy Minnix
May 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
In Darkness Within, Hart spins fantasy creature lore in delightfully unexpected directions, then builds a suspenseful journey where main characters, Drew and Aideen, are as unsure about each other as they are about making it out alive. Add in plenty of will-they-won’t-they steam and I’m impatient for more!

I read this in early beta days and enjoyed it so much! It has suspense, a darker shade of romance with a cranky dwarf (a delicious twist on the lore), and fantasy beings.

If you love paranormal
Imogen Keeper
Jun 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Darkness romance and paranormal! Oh my! Just the right level of steam and twistiness!

Great new release.
J.L.
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It has a menagerie of paranormal creatures with a modern gangster theme. My inner fan girl of characters grew as each character was introduced. Without spoiling, this is a must read for fans of twisting the "typical" mythology and putting it in a modern day setting. So fun! ...more
Book Buzz
May 28, 2021
Cyprus Hart
May 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Destiny Brown
May 28, 2021
Cyprus is a an author of many genres, as long as they involve some sort of kissing at some point. Contemporary, paranormal, fantasy, and sci-fi romance; all the different ways and places people can find each other and end up happy. With a little excitement along the way.

When not writing, he often finds himself daydreaming of all the places he'll visit once he sells a million books, which is bound

News & Interviews