Start by marking “Dragon (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dragon (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #3)

Dragon

(Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK #3)

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster comes a new motorcycle club dark standalone MM romance novel!

They created this monster when they took me as a teen.
Abused me, tortured me, psychologically ruined me.
I was once innocent, fragile, and good.
Now I’m older and everything wicked.
The worst of the worst.

I’m filled with fiery rage and burn with the need to avenge the deat
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 296 pages
Published September 21st 2021

To ask other readers questions about Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon

Start your review of Dragon (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #3)
Renae Reads
Sep 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
***I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.***

I absolutely adore this diabolically fun motorcycle romance. I particularly enjoyed the darker aspects of this story, which allowed the main characters to display their possessive instincts and passion for one another while healing from their shared trauma.

Dragon surprised me with the sensitive topics covered throughout this story. Both main characters, Dragon and Cove are haunted by their past and connect over their share
D.L. Howe
Jan 01, 2022 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

BR with the lovely Cassandra

Not gonna lie, I was real worried about this one. Dragon was built up so much throughout the first two books that I feared he wouldn’t be everything I hoped for. But he was everything and more.

I loved Dragon when he was crazy. I loved him even more when it became obvious that he was broken. I loved him when he became fragile. But I love him most of all when he’s falling in love with Cove.

And Cove is perfect for Dragon. He makes him feel things Dragon thoug
haletostilinski
⭐︎4.25 stars!⭐︎

As someone who didn't read the previous two books in the series, I think after a bit I was able to get the general gist of what had happened perviously and how Dragon - real name Chase - and Cove know each other and how their dynamic came to be.

I loved their chemistry. It was so good. It kept me reading, and then I just got immersed in this world.

Dragon seems pretty psychotic, but really he's just deeply, deeply broken and traumatized and being how he is now is how he's able to
Kelly_Reads_Books
Sep 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, loved-it
I loved Dragon and Cove's story. This couple met in the cruelest and most sadistic of places, and now that they are safe and living within the RBMC they are bound together because of the past but what about the future?
Cove/BP is a sassy, mouthy young man who is still struggling with the nightmare that Night Giant wreaked on him and his siblings. And Dragon is looking for vengeance on this twisted man who took away his young life and made him lose so much of himself.
K has given us a sensational a
TheBookPlatypus
Sep 11, 2021 rated it liked it
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Two broken Royal Bastards members.
This is the story of Dragon/Chase and Cove/ Baby Prospect.
▪️Enemies to lovers
▪️MM
▪️Damaged souls

So book three leaves off pretty much where book two ends and that is the rescue of many characters from a sex trafficker named Night Giant. Who also is Dragons kidnapper and tormenter years ago. This story is about finding Night Giant to take down his sex trafficking ring and to seek revenge for all of the horrible and sick shit this man
Gloria (hiatus)
DNF. I just wasn't feeling this one as much 😕 ...more
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
A Dark, Steamy & Heartfelt, MM Enemies-To-Lovers Age-Gap Action-packed MC romance with Past abuse, Tortured hope, Psycho & Crazy, Wild, Sparks, Normalcy, Surprises, Fun, Twists, Healing, Reunion, A heartracing finale, Love & HEA. Totally Captivating!
Dragon & Cove, Oh my heart!! 😭😍 Webster NAILED it with this book! These two are so fucking perfect together *Swoon*. I adore this MC, Had fun binge reading this series & DEVOURED this in around 5hrs.

I love Dragon & Cove so much! They're opposites, bu
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Get ready to meet Dragon! Chase aka Dragon was saved by the RBMC’s President and now runs with them. When asked to keep watch on the new prospect, Cove Gale aka BP, he of course says yes but is that a good idea. Dragon is still haunted by the past and Cove is apart of that. I don’t want to say too much and give anything away. This is definitely not for the faint of heart as it is quite raw and graphic with difficult topics. However, if you love a gritty, real events MM, MC romance you will want ...more
Kate V
Sep 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 WOW Stars!

This is third book in the Royal Bastards MC series and can be read as a standalone which I did but I think I would have gotten even more enjoyment out of it if I had read the previous books. I would also like to point out that this story has some very dark elements to it that could be very triggering so be sure to read and heed the warning if dark content bothers you.

Dragon (Chase) was a teen when he was taken by Night Giant and made into the monster that he thinks he is. His young l
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Web-Photo-Editor A jarring thought shakes me to my core… I’m going to let this man— this monster consume every part of me. No regrets. I fucking ache for it.”

Star Rating : 4.5/5 Stars

Pace of the story : Moderate

Angst Rating : 6/10

Heat Rating : 6/10

Triggers Involved : Past Trauma , Non Com Flashbacks

Web-Photo-Editor I’m intoxicated by him. I’m an idiot. Always had a soft spot for dan
Andi
3.5 rounded up to 4 f-cked up stars.
Jocelyn
Sep 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Dragon is a crazy psycho beast and Cove is a smart mouthed baby but together they are pure heat.
They fight and mouth at each other and eventually Dragon claims his baby and takes his man.
So many hot spicy moments and other beautiful moments in this story that will melt your heart.
An amazing addition to this series as we see all the dark and pain that these characters have going through and how they overcome their past and find a beautiful happy ending.
gretareadsromance
Since I started down the rabbit hole of the RBMC series I have wanted Dragon's story and it's finally here!

We got glimpses of what he went through in previous books. Taken in his youth and put through some of the most imaginable things Dragon has a one track mind now - take out the man who broke him. In their last attempt the sweet young Cove became entangled in the mess. Dragon is drawn to Cove and Cove seems to be the only one to keep the Dragon at bay. These two fought their feelings but coul
Zakiyya
Oct 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Dragon (Chase) and Cove come from such tragic pasts, it’s amazing how anyone could come back from something like that. More so for Dragon than anyone else. So, it’s easy to see how vengeance becomes the driving force to his existence. And oh, what a spectacular way he delivers…😏

I love Dragon’s character – sexy  – scary – dangerous – wild and so, so possessive of Cove. And Cove, being the little firecracker that he is – is practically a perfect match for Dragon. They shouldn’t make sense – but ar
Sarah~ Book Obsession Confessions
Dragon and Cove are two battered men, in both body and soul. They share a terrible past. Victims of intense and unimaginable horrors.
The characters in this book have played an important role in the books previous in this series so I was extremely excited for them to get a book.(I recommend reading Koyn and Copper before this book, it makes all the difference in my opinion.)
I feel so much empathy for these characters. I was so invested in their story.
Dragon and Cove both deal with their horrible
Micheala
Copy received from the author. Voluntarily reviewing and all opinions are objective and my own.

This is EASILY my favourite of the series and I knew it would be. Dragon is exactly the male character I love to read about. He’s demanding, alpha, and incredibly sweet. More than that though, he has a weakness after a hellish traumatic past. One discussed in previous books but comes to head in this one.

Similarly, “Baby Prospect” Cove encountered the same past but after a situation involving Dragon a
Siobhan
Sep 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Dragon is the third book in K. Webster’s Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK series, and I was eager to dive into this one after enjoying the prior books. In fact, this was the story I was most excited to read.

I’ll be honest and say this was not as dark as I had expected, but that was not enough to take away from my enjoyment of this one. It hooked me right away, pulled me in deep, and I happily devoured the story in a single sitting. Everything about this one had me unable to put it down, eager to see
2OCC Reviews
Sep 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
Oh man! K has does it again! I was wondering where this book would go and wow I was off base on how things would play out. I felt so many things while reading Dragon and BPs story. From happiness to anger to sadness. Dragons story broke my heart. What he went though was so sad but I loved seeing how Cove could be there for him. Cove was just what Dragon needed and I loved it. I won’t give anything away but it was such a good book and a great addition. 5 stars #2OCCJD
Cheryl
Sep 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So Good!

Dragon is psychotic but for good reason. Being kidnapped, abused, and tortured does that to you. At the same time he even made me swoon. Baby prospect Cole was also in the situation but it wasn't the same for him.

Dragon is determined to kill the Giant for what happened to him. The only two that can help calm him is his best friend Katana and his Sassy bottom.

I really was happy to see people from when he was younger even though the circumstances were not great. You never truly know who yo
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated by the story from the very beginning!! Dragon’s story is not typical in any regards and most shocking is his better half. I didn’t see that one coming but Cove is an excellent fit for Dragon. Dragon had a rough upbringing, kidnapped and sex trafficked from a young age but that shapes him into the man he becomes-A killer with no remorse. He is recaptured almost a decade later where he meets Cove. After being rescued he is charged with protecting Cove. But danger lurks just around ...more
Jami Kehr
Sep 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
DRAGON!!!

Baby, Dragon is a dirty, dirty man.. he's gonna have readers dripping from all the raunchiness.

Cove ain't much cleaner...

Webster's gonna have her readers foaming at the mouth, flipping pages and changing panties!

If you've been following the Royal Bastards series from the get go then you know Dragon and Cove have some serious baggage and heartbreaking back stories. This installment of the RB books takes the reader into the darkness that tends to consume both of these characters.

I am
Claudia-mm-addict
Dec 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4,75 ⭐️ cuz they had sex 2 seconds after one of the MC had a panic attack, which pissed me off and wasn’t realistic with my experience.
Sara Reads Romance
Sep 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received an eARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

My lord. This book and series really kicked my ass.

And this book in particular?? I’m basically dead now. This book was so easy to get caught up in. I haven't read book two yet, but I really think that Dragon and Cove are my favorites. The dark viciousness of their love really pulled me in, sunk its teeth into me and wouldn't let up. I knew after reading book one that I was going to love Dragon
Mirjam
Jul 21, 2021 marked it as to-read
Shelves: mm, biker

They created this monster when they took me as a teen.
Abused me, tortured me, psychologically ruined me.
I was once innocent, fragile, and good.
Now I’m older and everything wicked.
The worst of the worst.

I’m filled with fiery rage and burn with the need to avenge the death of the boy I used to be.
Vicious and violent and vindictive.
A metaphorical dragon among men, thirsty to set fire to them all.

Only my mission of depraved justice will have to wait because Prez needs me for
Jessie (A Bibliophile’s Desire)
3.5 Stars ⭐️

I’m not usually one to go for MC novels but if K a Webster wrote it, I’ll give it a try. Needless to say I wasn’t disappointed. True to Kristi’s style both characters are incredibly broken and shit gets off the chain. I’m glad I chose to read one of her MCs because she never shies away from the brutal, gritty details. If you don’t have a stomach for torture you probably don’t wanna go for Dragon (or any of her Royal Bastard MC books) but I for one enjoyed that aspect. It’s in my opin
Marcie
Sep 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Before I start my review, I will say this - there are triggers in this read, if you are sensitive please be mindful of the warnings at the beginning before you dive in.

I will never tire of the talent K Webster bestows upon the reading world. This book right here proves she continues to write extraordinary romances that are one seat reads.

She pulled me back into the world of the Royal Bastards MC, this time being Dragon’s tale. It’s the perfect mix of gut punch emotions and flashbacks, action, o
Hana
Sep 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Though this can be a standalone novel, I do really think you get the best experience if you read the previous two books by K Webster in the Royal Bastards MC series, "Koyn" and "Copper" - they were both amazing and you won't regret checking them out!

In any case, you *need* to check out Dragon. If you like dark MC romance, particularly a MM romance - this read was incredible. I was utterly intrigued by Dragon, himself, as I read Koyn and Copper. He's dark and scary and crazy and tragic and I wan
Mari  Cardenas
4.75 Stars!

Dragon is the last book in the Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK series, and while I read it as a standalone, I think reading the previous two books might make the experience better.

Dragon was taken from his family when he was a teenager and endured unspeakable things at the hands of his captor, who controlled him and made him do things that have shaped him into the man he's now. Cove lived through a similar experience, but to a lesser degree. Now they are both part of the Tulsa, OK Chapt
Sháy The Obscure Bookworm
Sep 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

“He’s fire and I am timber. I wanna burn only for him.”

OKAY, first of all, I met Dragon first in Copper and I will be honest... I was not his biggest fan. By the end of that book, I wanted more of his story. Ever since then, I've been sitting not-so-patiently to get my hands on his book. Let me tell you...I devoured this book. You don't have to read the first two books; however, you see more about other characters in them. The Royal Bastards have their own rules and
Melissa
Sep 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have been pining for Dragon’s story ever since first meeting him in Koyn’s book and getting to know him a bit more in Copper’s book. I knew Dragon’s story would be a tough read, but it’s also a hauntingly beautiful, powerful story of love and acceptance.

Dragon is battling a horrific past but finds love and understanding in Cove who is prospecting the MC. Cove is searching for his place in life, his home, and finds it unexpectedly with Dragon. Their love story is dark and gritty and intense bu
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Bexley's Biker (RBMC: Reno, NV #3)
  • Carnage (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR #3)
  • Torch's Torment Royal Bastards MC Los Angeles, CA Chapter
  • Haunting Ghost (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny IA, #4)
  • Taken By The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV Book 6)
  • Bleed For Me (Royal Bastards MC: Savannah, GA, #3)
  • Grave Mistake (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #6)
  • Riley's Biker (RBMC: Reno, NV, #4)
  • The Biker's Wish (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #8)
  • Southern Ballz (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #3)
  • Afflicted with Desire (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #3)
  • Worth the Pain (Royal Bastards MC Book 2)
  • Flood of Bravery (Royal Bastards MC: South Australia #2)
  • Bewitching The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV Book 7)
  • Petra's Biker (RBMC: Reno, NV, #5)
  • Steel Resurrection : RBMC Pittsburgh, PA Book 3
  • Climbing the Ranks (Royal Bastards MC: Durango, CO, #2)
  • Chains (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny IA, #3)
See top shelves…
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

Get social with K!
Ne

Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK (3 books)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Copper (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #2)