Start by marking “Billie Eilish” as Want to Read:
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Fotoboek van pop-icoon Billie Eilish boordevol persoonlijke, niet eerder gepubliceerde beelden
Billie Eilish is hét wereldwijde popfenomeen van de 21e eeuw. Ze is onconventioneel en onbeschaamd en haar met Grammy’s overladen werk heeft meerdere records gebroken. Ondanks haar wereldwijde roem, heeft ze haar privéleven tot nu toe afgeschermd. Met haar eerste door haar zelf sa
Published May 2021 by Best of Ya

Start your review of Billie Eilish
Michelle Curie
Billie Eilish has inarguably been the biggest phenomenon of the last couple of years, with an audience large enough to make her be able to turn a somewhat random photo book of childhood photos into a bestseller. I was too curious not to peek.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy her music. I've been listening to Billie Eilish's music for three or four years now and to me, she's become increasingly difficult to understand as a phenomenon. I've watched her go from against-the-grain indie-pop gal to
Bookreaderviv
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It literally just got released a few minutes ago. I already finished it. I'm in love. Such a beautiful life and insight. Need a physical copy asap. So proud ...more
Imen Z
May 17, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was obviously done for the money. Sorry, I am really not sorry. If she wanted to share pictures of herself only because she "loves photography" and to give the fans a deeper insight into her world then she could've come up with a better idea that doesn't include money.

The least she could've done is tell the stories behind some of the pictures. What we got instead are two-line comments here and there that sometimes add nothing to the pictures shown!

With all honesty, if I was Billie Eilish's
Amanda Chang
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful, personal, and uniquely Billie

Billie's new book really gives an in-depth view on her life as a whole and the pieces of her that make her what she is today. I also reccomend the audiobook, in which she and her parents recount heartwarming, hilarious, and relatable stories.
Brooke
May 11, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: memoirs
This book is hard to rate because it's a picture book with a few lines of text. It's a really cool concept though, and I surprisingly did take something away from it. The pictures are in chronological order so you kinda get to watch Billie grow up before your eyes in pictures. It reminded me just how young she was when she started rising to fame. It also made me really miss concerts. This is a cute book for fans of Billie! ...more
Jay Gabler
"I don't want this book to feel like a chore," writes Billie Eilish at the beginning of her new book. Given the devotion of her millions of fans, Eilish could write Ulysses II and get no complaints about anyone feeling burdened by a chore.

I reviewed Billie Eilish for The Current.
Mia
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful intimate look into the life that created a wonderful musician 🥺 also so many photos of her fashion and style, amazing - it’s a book well worth buying.
It was like flipping through her family photo album
Devon Hamo
May 30, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very cool to see a visual representation of her journey!
Felix Gomez
I love her music, but I couldn't help but wonder what makes a person think what the world needs is a book on pictures of you? cringeworthy if you think about it. ...more
eda
Jun 03, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute assortment of photos, I like Billie Eilish but don't consider myself to be a huge fan. I think people who really like her would love to read (or I guess look at) the timeline of her life! ...more
Eva
May 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Disclaimer: before I checked out the book from the library, I knew almost nothing about Billie Eilish. Knew she was a huge star, recognized a couple of her songs, but that’s about it.

My friend who is more than a decade older than me kept telling me about Billie and how impressed she is by her, so not to completely get sucked up by the generation gap, I checked out both eBook and audiobook from the library simultaneously. First I looked at the eBook, which is basically a picture book with captio
Micah
May 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having little knowledge about Billie Eilish, this collection of hand picked photographs is pretty cool and includes small writings during throughout her life. Always enjoy expanding my knowledge on the topic of music culture.
julia
May 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a fan of Billie and a concert photographer, i really loved this book. Some of my favorite concert photos by one of my favorite photographers Matty Vogel were featured, which made this a must have for me. Also really cool to see myself reaaally small in one of the photos at a festival.
Taylor (taymwoods)
What an incredibly unique look into someone’s personal life with very few words. I found it humbling to be towards the end and see her as who I know her to be and then to quickly flip back to her toddler years - absolutely cool. Definitely listen to “ocean eyes”, “lovely”, “everything I ever wanted” and more while flipping through. What a neat human being.
Ali
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At first I was so disappointed that I wouldn’t get to read Billie’s words. But then I came to my senses, back to Earth, and realized that not everyone needs to tell their story in the same way, with words.

Billie tells her story through a lifelong experience of photos, and it was beautiful to just sit and flip through her life from beginning to present. I really felt I connected with her through them!

There is also an audiobook she made to follow along with the pictures (which I just found out),
Miriam Rose
May 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish Billie would've written a little more or given some stories but I loved seeing her life and career grow through pictures. ...more
s a m a r 🌻🌵
Wished it was longer.
Ben Howard
One of those books that you put on a coffee table and don't read.

More worthwhile to just follow her on insta.
Karen Fernandez
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely you should watch this book while listening the audiobook. An amazing experience.
Deb
May 13, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
so first of I LOVE Billy Eilish and think she is incredibly talented. Secondly, I didnt know this was a photo book. However, if your going to narrate your photos, I feel like you should have something more to say than, "That was SO much fun". UGH. if I had made a drinking game of this, perhaps I would have given this more stars. ...more
May 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She could’ve made the book 1 page long with 1 word and it still would get 5 stars because I love her
Alyssa
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a beautiful book! 🖤💚
Joni
May 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. It’s a picture book. She picked out some great photos to share. Wish I had gotten just a little more info from her but book made me love her. Wow! I didn’t realize how you did she was when she started her career. And that she is such a strong independent person.
Kopfgespenster
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
It’s like looking on a family picture book...I laughed, I cried....I felt like being a part of her life <3
Kirsty Roberts
May 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
such a lovely book, wish it had more information and commentary on the photos.
Charlotte
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The official photo book by Billie was released a couple weeks ago and I just had to have it, in the last couple of years I've built such a liking and admiration for this 19 year old girl, as an artist but above all as a human. I find her inspiring, the way she can express who she is and what she feels through that amazing voice of hers.

In this book you'll find the chronological story of her life in photos taken by different people starting when her mom was pregnant all the way to the end of the
Nat
I'm not a fan of Billie but I don't hate her either. More just neutral like I know she exists and I've heard her songs but never really thought too much about her. Just saw this book and thought I'd see what it is.

As far as memiors go this is super short. Essentially it is a bunch of pictures and then she narrates the pictures. Most of the information probably could found from her wikipedia page. It didn't get super in depth or anything. But some for emotions and insights make it super genuine.
Brooklyn
Jun 09, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't gone through all of Billie's book just yet, but I do plan to. Just as she says in the first few pages, I don't want to make reading it a chore. I feel like this book fits her. I've seen other celebrity's in the music industry who have released "picture books" as biographies. I would be shocked to see some sort of book that was full of chapters from someone I see as a creative. I was expecting something more along the lines of a journal-like published book, with notes, scribbles, drawin ...more
Kaili Meiusi
May 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel kinda funny reviewing a picture book/photo album but oh well, it's a book and I've read it.

I absolutely adore Billie Eilish and I ran to receive my package when it came. It did not disappoint! I do wish that there was a bit more writing/context behind each of the photos, but when Billie did decide to write a blurb you can absolutely hear her voice in it which is something I love. You can tell that a lot of care went into this book and it's exciting to get to know her more through photos
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Egg
  • A Book About Absolutely Nothing.
  • Uzumaki
  • 暗殺教室 1 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 1] (Assassination Classroom, #1)
  • So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 1 (light novel)
  • Diaries of The Unbalanced Paddleboarder: Crash and RISE: From Victim to Thriving Survivor
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三
  • 進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)
  • Billie Eilish Biography: Biography Books
  • Billie Eilish: The Essential Fan Guide
  • Billie Eilish: Biography, Facts, Quotes And Pictures (The Ultimate Billie Eilish Fanbook For Kids & Teens) (I Love My Celeb 1)
  • Billie Eilish Facts - The Ultimate Fanbook
  • 55 SONG LYRICS OF BILLIE EILISH: LYRICS OF A COLLECTION SONGS OF BILLIE EILISH WHO WON THE FOUR MAIN GRAMMY CATEGORIES IN 2020: SONG LYRICS OF BAD GUY- A SONG WON GRAMMY PRIZE 2020 "SONG OF THE YEAR"
  • F is for Fugitive (Kinsey Millhone, #6)
  • Soul Music (Discworld, #16; Death, #3)
  • Billie Eilish: The Ultimate Unofficial Fanbook