Start by marking “Springtime in Magnolia Bloom” as Want to Read:
Springtime in Magnolia Bloom

Springtime in Magnolia Bloom

(Magnolia Bloom #3)

The MacInnes sisters, different in every way…except for how much they need each other.

Alyssa’s country music career was a dream come true. But lately, something’s off. The words, the notes, the passion…they’ve abandoned her. Now, it’ll take some serious soul searching—and maybe a little help from her family—to rediscover her muse and figure out what to do next…

Bailey won
Kindle Edition
Published May 27th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Springtime in Magnolia Bloom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Springtime in Magnolia Bloom

Start your review of Springtime in Magnolia Bloom
Sarah  Woodhouse
Jul 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a splendidly heartwarming book! These kinds of books renew my faith in the romance genre. It is so full of heart, warmth, love, and all of the feels that you cannot help but fall in love with not only the characters but the world of Magnolia Bloom itself. I desperately wish this was a real place. If there's any place even remotely like this in Texas then I want to move there. This place just wraps around you like your favorite blanket filling you with comfort, reminding you that everything ...more
Isha Coleman
Sep 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Springtime in Magnolia Bloom is a tale of three sisters. Alyssa, Bailey and Cami are at a crossroads. As life is steadily breaking their hearts, can love bridge the distance that has breached their relationships with each other? Adler dissects the dynamics of family unity and the lessons of life with a sprinkling of wisdom and a presence of heart that proves to be downright irresistible.
Alys Collins
*Thank you NetGalley for an ARC for an honest review*

Springtime in Magnolia Bloom was a quick, easy and enjoyable read. It tells the story of three sisters who have all returned home for varying reasons. The book shows each sister's journey as they deal with what's happened or happening to them that is out of their control.

The three sister's couldn't have been more different, but I felt that their personalities worked for their storyline's and they also fit perfectly within their group. They we
Penny Leidecker
May 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read each book in this series and I fall more in love with Magnolia Bloom, after each book. This book centers around three sisters. Ally King, the oldest, is a successful singer along with her husband Zane. Bailey is the middle sister. She’s an over-worked heart doctor. Cammie, the youngest sister is an unemployed attorney. Her husband died leaving her swimming in debt and his firm kicked her to the curb. Ally hadn’t planned on joining her sisters in Magnolia Bloom, but when the story break ...more
Robin Orgera
Jun 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Sweet small town story. This is the 3rd book in the series but the first book I have read. Can be read as a stand alone. Cammie , Bailey and Alyssa are 3 sisters whose lives are at a crossroads. Cammie the youngest who older husband pasted away leaving her with a mountain of debt and no job. Bailey the middle sister whose daughter is graduating from high school and Alyssa the oldest who is a country music star that walks outside and finds out from the media her music partner husband is cheating ...more
Natalie  Freese
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had four brothers and always wanted a sister. But then I see how some sisters get along and I'm like..Nah. That is very true of the MacInnes sisters. The sisters might not always LIKE each other but that doesn't mean they ever stop loving one another. ANd our third full novel into the foray of the sisters is proof positive of the complexity of sisterhood. And how three sisters from the same Texas family can be so different is amazing.
Alyssa has lost her muse and mojo
Bailey is as headstrong as
J
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sisters, Alyssa, Bailey, and Cammie have come back to the family home, and each one is at a crossroad in their lives. We have all been at crossroads in life, and as I read the book, I could see where this could be me or you. They each have to see where they have been and what led them to where they are now. When they understand that, then they begin to think about their futures. This isn't all happy, it is about the struggles, their choices, and sometimes letting people back into their lives. In ...more
Kathy
I adore this series! Magnolia Bloom is magic and it weaves it spell around your heart. This book focuses more on the present than the past. We get to follow three sisters who are all going through major life changes. One is cheated on, another is widowed and the other is facing an empty nest. When they all converge in Magnolia Bloom they get the love and support of their sisters and extended family along with the whole town. Some of them get romance, while others just get some peace. A wonderful ...more
Molly
May 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Growing pains and changes fans
Recommended to Molly by: booksprout
The Terrible Trio of sisters has returned to Magnolia Bloom to find salve and solace for their hearts, and soon after, to celebrate the graduation of a beloved daughter and niece.

Hearts were broken in the wake of the death of a spouse, the impending loss of a partner, and the loss of several colleagues and business partners that underwrite exhaustion and errors that could be life or death fatal

This trio of sisters finds and shares heartbreak and support while they regroup and contemplate and ac
Janet Graham
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Hated to Put This Book Down!
This is one of those books that I hated to see end. I have read the entire series, so far. Every book is quite the masterpiece of Women's Fiction. I hope that the author plans about 10 of these books. The plot is excellent, her characters are complete and no one is perfect. And, except for the privele\ge of wealth, everyone struggles to have good lives, raise their children right, be honest in their work and be their best selves. This is just the best series. The au
Kristi
May 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Every once in a while you read a series that you feel should be either a movie or a TV series. This is one of those series! It's wonderfully written, captures your attention and is described so well you feel like you're right there in the story living it. You feel like you've known the characters your entire life and are living life with them. The story flows smoothly, captures your attention and is an enjoyable read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a
Debbie Borthwick
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This might be my favourite book in the series so far. I loved the stories of Ally, Bailey and Cammie, three sisters who come home for personal reasons as well as the annual games. It was a tear jerker at times, emotional often. I love a book that is steeped in families' history, like these ones are. I would love to see a family tree with the books, I keep loosing track of who is who. I was gifted an ARC by the author and I'm voluntarily sharing my honest opinion. ...more
Cecly
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is my first visit to Magnolia Bloom, and I am going and get all of the novels in this series because this novel was awesome.
The main characters, three sisters. Ally, Bailey, and Cammie are all going through life-altering trauma and Magnolia Bloom is the healing they all need.
Read this novel for the exquisite narrative woven through the lives of very wholesome characters who share romance, intense emotions, and angst.
Read it for healing.
InkSlinger PR
May 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing

InkSlinger PR is excited to be working with Paula Adler on the release events for SPRINGTIME IN MAGNOLIA BLOOM, book 3 in the Magnolia Bloom Series!
You can sign up for the release events here: http://bit.ly/IS-SpringtimeMB
Barbara
May 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The third book in the Magnolia Bloom Novel series another well written emotional story in this series. This story deals with what Alyssa, Bailey, and Cammie are going through and the choices they make. I enjoyed reading their story. I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Rhonda
Jun 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Family always adds an interesting dynamic to a story. There is plenty of drama, tears. A few ups and downs. Entertaining characters. Good read.

Chel
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous book - you can just picture the characters and setting! It's one I highly recommend, a sweet story, and one that keeps you turning the pages long into the night.

Thank you to NetGalley for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
carolegramm
Aug 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a feel good book!

It's a comforting feeling reading a book about familiar characters, good characters with normal fears, emotions, feelings of inadequacy, and new love. I am enjoying this series.
Anne Turnley
Nov 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Moving

A very good story of three sisters at turning points in their lives. They are known in their hometown as the terrible triplets. Actually, they are about three years apart in age. This books tells of their mutual support while facing life's trials.
Jeanne Johnston
Meh.

I had a really hard time with this because everyone's "voice" and problems sounded the same. Fresh off reading it, I can't even tell you which sister is which, just that I guess we should feel empathy because rich people have problems, too. 🙄
minda2galangatt.net
I felt love and frustration for this book. The story of Ally that ended in divorce, Bailey a single mom, and Cameron a widow left by her deceased husband with all the liabilities and end up nothing.
chris quist
Nov 22, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Delightful read

It's an easy one to pick up and enjoy..typical "chick" book, well written with witty banter...plot is expected, so not put of the norm. Cute.
Mary
Nov 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful installment in a wonderful series. I want to live in Magnolia Bloom. Good things happen there.
Mary
Nov 12, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three sisters come home

A family saga of three sisters coming home and finding themselves and love
I truly loved this book and gladly recommend it.
Lorelei Frank
Nov 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

Absolutely loving this series. started slow and confusing but each story is grabbing me more. Can't wait for the next book.
Lauren Kenna
Jun 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
A great easy read. I can't wait to read the ohers in the series ...more
Angel Graham
Sweet read.

Got confusing trying to keep up with 3 female point of views.
Rosie
Nov 16, 2021
Sandra L Johnston
Jul 28, 2021
Elaine
Nov 22, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• No Secret Like Nantucket (A Sweet Island Inn Book 5)
  • Sweet Beginnings (Candle Beach Sweet Romance #1)
  • Dream Big, Stella! (Hope Springs, #1)
  • The Magnolia Inn (The Red Stiletto Book Club #1)
  • Midnight Shores on Whisling Island (Whisling Island, #4)
  • Treasure on Lilac Lane
  • In Sight of the Mountain (The Rainier Series, #1)
  • The Color of Joy (The Color of Heaven Series #8)
  • The House on Blackberry Hill (Jewell Cove, #1)
  • The Island Daughter (Love on the Island #3)
  • The Entrepreneur's Nurse: A Sweet Opposites Attract Romance (BWWM) (The Caregivers Book 2)
  • No Love Like Nantucket (Sweet Island Inn, #4)
  • Frontier Sisters (Courage on the Oregon Trail, #3)
  • Meltdown in Christmas River (Christmas River Cozy #10)
  • Lil's Bus Trip: The brand new uplifting, feel-good read from Judy Leigh for 2021
  • Dreaming of You (Little Sky Romance, #4)
  • Christmas in Cambria (Otter Bluff, #3)
  • Newport Harbor House (Newport Beach #1)
I'm a traditionally published author who has moved into the indie world -- and I couldn't be happier! I took the plunge to move from the corporate world to being a full-time writer and it's been the most exciting time of my life.

Please feel free to join me on my FB page

Please sign up for my newsletter to follow me on the journey and

Magnolia Bloom (4 books)
  • Return to Magnolia Bloom (A Magnolia Bloom Novel, #1)
  • Mistletoe and Magnolia (A Magnolia Bloom Novel, #2)
  • Moonlight in Magnolia Bloom (A Magnolia Bloom Novel, #4)