Start by marking “Hunting the Reaper (Reaped, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hunting the Reaper (Reaped, #1)

Hunting the Reaper

(Reaped #1)

She fled in the dead of night,
Where will she run?
No stone left unturned,
Who will feel my wrath?
A few steps behind her every move,
How many more will suffer?
Her punishment will be severe,
When will she be aware?
With each swing of her scythe,
Why does it make me writhe?

When Selene left us in pursuit of her sister,
She had no idea what she let loose.
Now I hunt her day and night,
C
Published August 17th 2021

Start your review of Hunting the Reaper (Reaped, #1)
Crystal Bell (Crystal_reads_)
Aug 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Cue Ozzy Osbourne; I can hear the crazy train while reading this book.
These ladies slayed it. C.A. Rene and R.E. Bond are powerhouses together. I said it before, and I am repeating it; I am far from disappointed. The series is not a stand-alone; the novella The Reaper Incarnated should be read first. On my dark scale, it's gray.

What lengths would you go to find your missing sister sold to human trafficking? Well, you become Selene Aka, The Reaper. A totally unhinged, badass vigilante. Really
TheBookPlatypus
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When the hunter becomes hunted.

Santos, Zander, Blaze, and Darius are beyond pissed that their girl left them and went on the run alone to try to find her sister that went missing many years ago.

Selene is an unhinged murderer on a warpath of seeking vengeance. She gets close to evil men, basically prostituting herself to get close to these guys that are part of the sex trafficking world to grab any information that she can get- to try to find her sister. Along the way she kills and because she h
Valentina
Unconventional and entertaining

Confident and independent Selene embarks on a journey to find those who harmed her sister and along the way meets four very alpha and very crazy guys. This book starts in with Selene having left the fold to independently investigate.

The beauty of this story is its mystery and adventure, its grittiness, the heroine's independence in managing life, and the not-so-sweet but honest portrayal of the characters. Always love these authors showing everyone as flawed, some
Rosa Lee
Aug 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lottie’s
Aug 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love getting my sticky fingers on advanced copies, ‘Hunting The Reaper’ was a treat, a naughty, vengeful, and little disturbing treat, with so much heat, I’m sure I’m heading to the flaming depths myself.

This isn’t a sweet book, this is sibling love at its finest, a sister pathing the world in red to find her older sister who was sold into the world of sex slavery…it’s dark, but it is written in a way you can’t help but snort out a few chuckles, it has a lot of triggers, manly the death kind,
DarkNdTwistyReader
Aug 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Selene, Santos, Darius Zander, and Blaze are back in Hunting The Reaper, the first full installment in the Reaped series.
The word that instantly comes to mind when describing this book is Phenomenal.
It’s a dark reverse harem that’s extremely sexy, gory, and had me unexpectedly dying of laughter.

Selene is a badass vigilante on a mission.
She is looking for her sister (that story is told in the prequel The Reaper Incarnate).
Nothing will stop her.
When she leaves the harem with no explanation, she h
dracula
Aug 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
this novel is really unusual and insanely dark, but at the same time captivating and intriguing.

despite the characters’ multitudes of flaws, I found myself swooning over nearly all of them, from selene to santos and to the other three men as well, of course. selene is a BADASS by the way. I love her unpredictability, and the fact that she’d go to such lengths to hunt for her sister (while being hunted by blaze). she is both skilled and deranged, making her the perfect protagonist.

I must say, t
Jessica Sebaugh
This is the bisexual representation that I needed!!! that's all
you have all been warned
Jess McDaniel
Aug 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021, rh
These two have delivered another amazing book! I have been waiting to get my grabby hands on this since it was announced that the novella was only the beginning. It's dark, it's bloody, it's steamy, but it also has that bit of humor to it.

Selene is bad. She's resourceful, smart, and definitely doesn't back down from anyone. All she wants to do is find her sister and she will do whatever it takes to do that.

Blaze, Zander, Santos and Darius just want Selene back after she ran from them. Once they
S.A. Michelle
Aug 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy sh*t the ladies slayed this book! I loved every single word! I couldn’t stop reading and devoured the chapters as fast as Selena’s knife sinks into someone.

Selene is still a bad*ss and her love for her knife, and her need to kill only rivals her need for good 🐓. Her men are still sexy, dark, and twisted! Blaze has a darkness that is only calmed by death and Selene. Zander is the glue that holds them all together. Darius is the calm in the storm, and he will do anything for his family. Santo
Bookish Barbi
Shelves: arc
Selena is one bad chica!!! She is on a mission and isn’t letting anyone or anything deter her from it. Even if it means leaving her boys behind. She’s out for justice and on a hunt to find her sister, in doing so, she is making her way through all the filthy men that think they are above the law. Selena puts them all in their place.

Her boys weren’t just going to let her go that easily. Tracking her down, they keep their distance but are ready to rescue her if need be.

Blood, gore, steam, and a p
Daniela_1112
Aug 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing

What did I just read? This was an amazing book! I read The Reaper Incarnate novella in the Violent Tendencies anthology; I've been dying to get more ever since. C.A. Rene & R.E. Bond left me speechless.

Where do I even begin? I started this book and finished it in one go. This book was dark, crazy, gritty, hot, bloody, and with some twists and turns that left me in shock; the book kept me on edge the entire time, but I do have to say it is not for the faint of heart.

Selene is still a badass, ju
KL
Aug 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Not gonna lie this book took a turn I was not expecting, but these two authors make even craziest twists possible!

Selene left her harem and is back on her mission to find her sister. Of course the boys wouldn’t let her go so easily and Blaze was quick to track her down.
Selena is as blood thirsty as before and her journey to find her sister is filled with mystery and suspense. She is prepared to do anything to get answers which leads to lots of steamy as well as bloody scenes.
First half of the st
BookmarkedbyKat
Aug 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harems
5/5 ⭐️ • 5/5 🔥

Goddamn I love these characters!!! I laughed out loud I don’t even know how many times. Santos is the funniest MF’er ever and when Daddy Blaze actually makes a joke and startles the rest of them? Legit tears from laughing so hard! Selena is trashy and crass and makes no apologizes for it. (If I’m honest, she even makes me cringe sometimes, which makes me love her give-no-shits attitude even more).

Hunting the Reaper picks up from book one and I loved it. We get a lot of Selena’s and
Spencer Derickson
Aug 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Selene is the most bad ass main character ever.

This series is amazing, Selene is my favorite serial killer ever. Thank you so much for this spicy fucked up masterpiece of a story, more please!
Maya
Nov 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

This was just as cuckoo bananas bonkers as The Reaper Incarnate and I was absolutely here for it.

Hunting The Reaper picks up just where we left off, with Selene leaving the guys to go off on her own to find answers about her sister. But little does she know that Blaze is hot on her tail while she’s gone, following her every move and even leaving her little treats.

Selene might be the most unhinged FMC I’ve ever read, and honestly her energy is refreshing. She’s been through a lot of hor
Veronica Ramos
Aug 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The hunt is intoxicating.

I must be just as crazy if I enjoy reading how far these men will go to show who their Reaper belongs to (and vice versa), but I can't help it. C.A. Rene and R.E. Bond have me so in love with these characters and their chemistry.

The twists in this book!! I really wasn't ready for them. We finally get some answers to questions from The Reaper Incarnate, but the story isn't over yet and there's still more to come. I can't wait to see what our leading men will do after tha
Madison Kathleen
Aug 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love a good bad bitch vigilante and Selene is not afraid to get her hands dirty in her mission to take down some bad guys and find her sister.
In The Reaper Incarnate she meets some guys just as fucked up as she is, and Hunting the Reaper picks up after she ran from them to continue her mission on her own.
Like they would let her go that easily. HAHA

Blaze, Zander, Santos, and Darius have claimed my twisted heart.
And I cannot even tell you how much I loved the progression of the relationship b
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Aug 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is dark bloody and so twisted the writing is amazing I love the characters the twists and turns this is such a wild ride this duo is just awesome together they are two of my favorite dark romance authors in this industry and I just can’t recommend anything by these two enough but if you’re looking for a dark reverse harem story with a bad ass female character and her loyal wild guys that will do anything for her with humor and steam galore than look no further this is the story for you ...more
Well Read Nursing Student
Jul 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Shelves: arcs
I went into this book a little worried because I struggled at times with the first book. That turned out to be unfounded because I loved this book! It was so much better than I could have hoped for and I really enjoyed my time while reading it! It was dark, gritty, and HOT!
Felicia's Review
Aug 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was amazing. Selene has a name of who sold her sister and she is on the hunt. She leaves her men behind but Blaze is out trying to find her. This book had so many twist and turns and OMG moments. The ending OMG that cliffhanger i cant wait for the next book.
JordinReadsSpice
Aug 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the reaped series. This book follows the events in The Reaper Incarnate.

A Dark vigilante RH.

The story follows Selene. She’s a bad ass MFC that uses unique ways at seeking the justice shes after. In the reaper incarnate we meet Zander, Blaze, Santos and Darius. Selene is getting closer to finding her sister and the guys are with her every step of the way (whether she wants them there or not😂). I love all of the guys. Santos had me cracking up most of the time.

In the s
ashtag_reads
Aug 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was not prepared for how amazing this book was going to be! Holy hell. Every time I thought it reached the peak level, these authors just kicked it up another five. The darkness is on point, the smut is stellar, and I’m still reeling from those plot twists. I need the next book like I need air!
Jocelyn H
Jul 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-paperbacks
This book was epic. I laughed until I couldn't breathe and I was shocked by the darkness and the bloodthirsty nature of these characters. It was absolutely amazing. This series is really something twisted and crazy and very very special. Selene does exactly what she wants and will use everything she has to reach her goals. Nothing will get in her way. Her guy's are so crazy and protective and I just love the way they want her. You all are in for an amazing ride with this series. ...more
Vic
Aug 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Reaper Incarnate was one of my favourite stories from the Violent Tendencies Anthology so I was super excited to read the story that followed. Some books you can get away with reading the prequel after the first story but with this one, I would definitely jump in at the very beginning - set yourself up right for all the darkness and crazy because it's one hell of a ride.

In the first part of the story Selene is separated from her guys, having left them to find her sister. Rene and Bond did a
Autumn Madrid
Aug 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in The Reaped Series! Multiple POV, Dark Reverse Harem! If you haven’t read book 1 there may be possible spoilers in this review.

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Sexual Abuse, Sex Trafficking, Stabby Stabby.

Selene takes you on a wild ride in this one! She’s still on the hunt for her sister and no one is going to stand in her way until she gets to her. In the last book you see her leave her men behind to find the only blood tie to her family! In this book you’ll find hurt, heartache, and the s
Karin
Aug 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
NOTE: It is very important that you read Book 1, THE REAPER INCARNATE, before reading this book.

Selene, as hard as it was to do, left her boys to continue her search for her sister. She’s been on her own for so long that getting back in her original routine isn’t that hard to do, but there’s always an ache in her heart that she keeps telling herself will go away eventually. She’s willing to do anything to get to the person responsible for taking her sister, even giving up her chance of happiness
✨✨ Claire✨✨
Loving this series!

So, Selene is still looking for her sister, Jan. This has left her running from her 4 boys who have no intention of letting her go. Blaze was sent as he's the best hunter, and indeed he is on her tail quicker than we know!

Selene is back to playing as a hooker and seducing men in the skin trade for info and then killing them, leaving her trademark reaper sign. But she seems to have a copycat killer using her mark....
Blaze is furious seeing her with other men and leaves little p
Alex Wilkes
Aug 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh my giddy aunt! I absolutely loved the Reaper Incarnate from the Violent Tendancies anthology so was SUPER happy and obsessed with the continuation of this story.

If you enjoyed the glimpse of crazy you got from the guys and Selene in the 1st book, then you are in for a wild ride in this one. The MM action was spicy 🔥🔥 and all 5 of them took the pyscho meter up about 100 notches.

It starts with Selene off hunting for her sister, unaware that one of her guys is following her. This dynamic was r
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Reaper Incarnate (Reaped, #0.5)
  • Song of Tenebrae (Sacrificial Lambs, #1)
  • A Legacy of Sorrow (A Violent Agenda, #2)
  • Don't Fear the Reaper (Watch Me Burn, #6)
  • Blue 42 (Hail Mary Duet, #1)
  • Sing Me a Song (Sacrificial Lambs, #0.5)
  • A History of Violence (A Violent Agenda, #1)
  • Heaven
  • Perfectly Jaded (Watch Me Burn #5)
  • Stepbrothers' Darling
  • Crooked Crows (Boys of Briar Hall, #1)
  • Flame and Starlight (The Esteria, #1)
  • Hard Limits (Queen of Hearts #1)
  • Make Me Lie (Rich Demons of Darkwood, #1)
  • Plaything: Make Me Duet Book One (Seduction House World)
  • Blood of the Saints
  • Tarnished (Tainted by Ruin Trilogy, #1)
  • Playing With Knives
See top shelves…
Join my readers group on Facebook!