Start by marking “Fallen Rose (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Rose (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #3)

Fallen Rose

(Beauty and the Beast Trilogy #3)

Leo Morelli has lost everything.

His safety. His sanity. But worse than that, the woman he loves. He will destroy Bishop’s Landing to get her back, even if it means becoming the monster she fears.

The entire city will feel his wrath.

Haley Constantine loves her beast, but she can’t walk away from her family. They need her now more than ever. It will take more than violence
Published July 20th 2021 by Dangerous Press

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Rose, please sign up.
Library of Romance Lucian Morelli has 3 books with Elaine Constantine called Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy by Jade West. Daphne's book, Dark Reign by Amelia Wilde, will com…moreLucian Morelli has 3 books with Elaine Constantine called Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy by Jade West. Daphne's book, Dark Reign by Amelia Wilde, will come out in the near future.

Check out my review for the whole list of books in the Midnight Dynasty collection. Leo Morelli is also in K Websters Cinderella trilogy.(less)

Start your review of Fallen Rose (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #3)
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

“That’s the sound of your cunt getting wetter for me while I fuck you to tears. So fucking loud. You love being fucked like this. Tell me how much you love it, darling.”

FALLEN ROSE didn't just take me to Jizz City 🥵🥵🥵 it tore my heart out and stomped on it. Several times!!! 😭😭😭

I FUUUUCKING LOVE LEO MORELLI SO HARD! If you've read Secret Beast and Hidden Beauty, I really think you are going TO LOVEEE this story! I didn't want it to end! And damnnnn you Amelia Wilde for making my eyes STING! T
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
I have loved Leo and Haley’s story from the moment I started reading Secret Beast, but Fallen Rose takes their story and their relationship to a whole other level.

Fallen Rose picks up where things left off in Hidden Beauty and really you shouldn’t read this one without reading the two previous books or else you will be a whole lot of confused.

I loved getting to see a more vulnerable side to Leo, it made him feel more real in a way. He isn’t just this vicious and cold man, he has a softer side.
Ashley Herndon
Jul 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I flipping loved this Beauty and the Beast trilogy conclusion. Soooooo much!!!!

It was everything!!!

Man. I felt every twist and turn.
Every heartache.
Every emotion.
And the heatttt!!! Fire level hot!

This entire trilogy was so well written, it took all the things we love about beauty and the beast and incorporated it!

I’m in awe.

Leo. Protective to a fault. Possessive in all the right ways.
Haley. Loyal. Sweet. Kind. Loving. Needs an edge!

And boy does Leo provide!!!

Soooo good! Highly recommend.
Corinne

The last installment of this Beauty and the Beast retelling is angsty, very dark and very steamy.
Leo is the quintescential tortured hero who feels he needs to sacrifice in order to save his lover. He doesn't feel he is worthy of her. And Haley is the soft hearted heroine that ultimately saves the hero with her love.
The role of Gaston is reprised by Caroline Constantine who is an amazing embodiment of every villain in the fairy tales. She is cruel, evil to the core and extremely manipula
PP's Bookshelf
Making an antihero broken and invincible at the same time is an art. And Amelia Wilde has mastered it. Fallen Rose brings the stunning conclusion of Leo Morelli and Haley Haley Constantine's twisted, heartbreaking and emotionally charged love story. The author has delivered depraved and sensational chemistry with heart stopping story line and epic writing. I went through emotional hell, beautiful angsty torture and finally reached the heartwarming happily ever after.

Morellis and Constantines are
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤

⭐️4.5 fallen broken stars⭐️

~𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒕𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈~

The thrilling conclusion to Leo and Haley’s story. Book two ended with Haley being captured by Caroline’s henchman. In book three she wakes up in an unfamiliar house and her aunt tries to manipulate her way into the young woman’s mind.

~𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘~

The story moves to a slow pace and most of what happens is the i
it.sgottabethebooks
Jul 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared and brace yourself, you will go from hot and bothered to sad in a blink of an eye, talk about edge of your seat type of read. Fallen Rose is a perfect conclusion to a stellar series, with exceptional writing, cameos from characters that we all love and highly charged and emotionally satisfying moments. Leo and Haley’s final book was so good and such an anticipated read that I couldn’t put it down but at the same time I wanted to prolong it as much as I could. I didn’t want to see thi ...more
The Romantic Rush Blog
Jul 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WHAT AN EPIC FINALE!! Amelia has saved her most intoxicating, beguiling, and spellbinding book in this trilogy for last- the perfect conclusion to this erotic, sensual, and deliciously dark beauty and the beast masterpiece. I was transfixed from the first word to the last, desperate for our star crossed lovers to find a way to conquer the evilest of Constantines, but even more desperate for our beauty and our beast to be free of their pain.

Like Haley, I’m a captive- completely owned by the int

Angst Rating : 5/10

Heat Rating : 6/10

Triggers Involved : kidnapping

Plot Summary :
Leo's whole world has been imploded. Haley has been taken and Leo is willing to do anything to find her. She is the one person who saw the man behind the beast and there is nothing he won't do for her now.

Haley doesn't know what to do
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
This was hands down the best Beauty and the Beast retelling I’ve ever read. Fallen Rose is the heart-wrenching and exceptionally sexy final installment in the Beast Trilogy. Amelia Wilde is such a talented storyteller and I loved the story she created for Haley and Leo. It was jam packed with so much angst and emotion, and the hard fought battle that these two characters went through made it impossible to put down.

“I want all of you. Even the beast.”

Haley and Leo’s bond was put to the test in t
The Smutbrarians
Kindle eArc Provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

A HEA
Jul 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Fallen Rose brings us the conclusion of Haley and Leo's story. Amelia has made a seemingly unlovable character and given him such depth that we can understand his actions. Wounded his beauty will help him to overcome his pain.

This page turning conclusion wraps up their story so well. A fantastic beauty and the beast retelling.
Roselyn_Reads
Jul 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*****10 STARS***** that's what this book deserves.

"Everyone knows he's the Beast of Bishop's Landing. Violent. Unstable. Dangerous."

I am NOT okay right now. Leo Morelli will forever own my soul. For as undeserving as the beast felt he was, he was the most deserving of them all. My God, the man is a beautiflly broken. He bleeds pain and darkness. He bathes in his sins allowing them to sink him deeper - each day drowning more and more. Leo Morelli had no other choice than to be strong; than t
A Rush Of Emotions
Jul 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Leo Morelli. The Beast of Bishops Landing. The protector of all he loves. Damn, I knew when this man fell in love, he'd fall hard. I love how he fell for someone who needed him as much as he needed her. Leo and Haley were so damn good together.

So much fire, so much angst and desire and lust between them. They explore their mutual attraction in the best way possible, fully giving each other what they need.

I love how she bent to his will when necessary, and how she saw the man underneath his
booksandbubbs
Jul 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing

"I see you for what you are. You're a prince. My prince."

What a perfect conclusion to this Beauty and the Beast trilogy from Amelia Wilde! I have loved Leo and Haley since the first moment we met them and it was such a joy to see them finally get their happy ending. Leo just captured my heart with his tortured back story of how he became a "beast." I just loved his vulnerable side and how he let Haley into his heart. And Haley was so loyal and kind, she really was the perfect balance for Leo's f
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
You are not ready for this book. Leo and Haley broke my heart. We get so many revelations and character development in this book, I am in awe.
This series is probably my favorite from this author and with reason. So emotional and sensational.
Great writing, heartpounding moments and a very emotional contemporary retelling. I recommend these books.
shereads.pang
Jul 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for a honest review.

MY HEART!!! I'VE BEEN DYING FOR THIS BOOK, and it did not disappoint! I was hook immediately the minute I start the book. I couldn't put it down!! It was the PERFECT conclusion to Leo and Haley's love story. Leo is seriously one of my TOP BOOK BOYRFRIENDS of 2021! If you think you know what's going to happen, think again. I won't say anything besides this because I don't want to share any spoilers.

This have to be my favorite dark retell story of Beauty and t
Ana Elena
Jul 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"Fallen Rose", the culmination of perfection! It will steal your breath and own your soul with every turn of the page! A must-read masterpiece! ...more
Karen_
Jul 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, amelia-wilde
Fallen Rose
(Beauty and the Beast Trilogy #3)
Written by – Amelia Wilde

Let’s raise a glass to the author that can take a Tale as Old as Time, fracture it and give readers a fairy tale where deception, lies and heartache have shown us that Beasts are not born but made at the hands of others.

Let’s applaud a man who talks to Gods and in turn begins to heal himself.

Let’s remember that sometimes the truth may end up moving an enemy to the other side.

From a bargain meant to taunt, to a beauty who has a
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Shelves: arcs
BRAVO Ms. Wilde! What a wonderful wrap up to the trilogy! To think of where we started, Leo and Haley have shown tremendous growth throughout! I was totally cheering for them in this one, they deserve each other and have come out better people from where they started for sure. Leo, my growly sexy Beast, and he still very much is a beast, I wish we had time to delve into his beautiful soul just a tiny bit longer, watch as Haley slowly mended his broken pieces. They are like an impossibly difficul ...more
R Rais
Jul 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The final book of the trilogy, the ending story for Leo Morelli and Haley Constantine, and its perfect!

The Fallen Rose is perfectly depict the journey for Leo and Haley love story.

The anti hero. The beast. The villain.
Also, the boy who choose to protect his brother and sisters.
The man who wear his beast mask to cover his own scarr.
The man who would die for his people.

Leo darkness entice me for his light is just waiting to be call out.
His depraved and rough taste make me lust over him so b
vxhexn reads
Jul 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
✨ review to come✨

The Midnight Dynasty world (in publication order; each trilogy has its own symbol):
🏰 Dark Fairy Tales: A Midnight Dynasty Anthology
💫 Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #1) • Elaine Constantine & Lucian Morelli
👑 Stroke of Midnight: A Cinderella Novel #1 • Winston Constantine & Ash Elliott
🔥 Wicked Idol: A Hellfire Club Novel #1 • Keaton Constantine & Iris Briggs
💫 Soulless: Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2) • Elaine & Lucian continued
🖤 Stolen Hearts: Hearts Trilogy #1 • Ronan Byr
Ri
Jul 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing

This was the conclusion that I was wanting when I started this series. This author has an innate ability to tell a story in a way that I, as the reader, get consumed by what is happening. This is one of the better retellings of Beauty and the Beast that I have read.

In each of the books, the characters have shown real growth and I live for that. They grew as the story grew. Both, Leo and Hayley managed to come into their own more in this last book, especially, Leo, and I have to say I wa
NaeNae
Jul 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love the anti-hero. I do.
And for those who know me; they know that beauty and the beast is my FAVORITE Disney movie.

Amelia Wilde’s retelling with the Beast of Bishops landing has to be my favorite retelling of all time.
Leo Morelli has taken “Prince” and turned it into something dirty and filthy - perfect.

I know what you’re thinking - why is filthy and dirty good words to describe someone who is supposed to be good - rescuing?

The answer is simple;
You have hero’s and then you have the guys
ReadingInPyjamas
Jul 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fallen Rose is the perfect conclusion to my favorite modern Beauty and the Beast retelling. An emotional rollercoaster, full of passion and suspenseful moments.

Leo and Haley's relationship becomes even stronger in this third installment of the series. He opens up completely to her, letting her touch heal his wounded soul. Their connection is raw and powerful. They make each other stronger, and even when Leo is at his lowest point, Haley's touch and her love for him tame the beast within him and
Sara - Curvy Constellation
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and options are my own.

Finally!! The book I've been waiting for. Haley Constantine and Leo Morelli are two of my favorite characters, ever. I love Leo and Haley. I really enjoyed learning and understanding more about Leo and how we were able to see how vulnerable he is in this book. And Haley is the perfect woman for him. Strong, kind and ready to fight for the ones she loves. The dynamic and connection they have is unbreakable, ra
Robin Powers
Jul 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an addictive and compelling conclusion to the Beast of Bishop's Landing’s story! I seriously could not put this book down and Leo had me by the heartstrings. I’ve never hated...and I mean HATED a Constantine as much as Caroline. She really stands out as a dark stain on humanity. Every single time Haley thawed Leo’s beastly heart a tiny bit more, I swooned a little harder. Leo was the perfect broken, tortured hero and possessed this inner protective strength no matter the sacrifice that I co ...more
Emma (emjbookshelf)
Jul 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Beauty and the Beast Trilogy. I am so glad I read this series as I didn't like Leo in the Cinderalla trilogy but Amelia defintely redeemed him in these books.

This book took me from angry to sad to happy within minutes. This is a perfect conclusion to Leo & Haleys story and I cannot wait to read more books surrounding the Morelli's in the near future so we can get more updates about Leo.

This book was so good I did not move from the couch till I had devoured it all. 5
Amy
Jul 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the final book in the trilogy and I loved it.

The steam was amped up, there was a few twists and cameos and Caroline was still being the same scheming ass bitch. Can someone in this anthology please kill her ass now?

Leo was protective and possessive to the perfect level and Hayley needed that bite that Leo can provide. Seeing him open up to her just made me love his character even more and letting her in gave them the finality they needed.

I only have one problem with the trilogy and it w
Athena D.
Jul 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

The conclusion to Leo and Haley's story is beyond riveting! You'll be unable but to fall in love with the Beast of Bishop's Landing, Leo Morelli is E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!!! Fallen Rose by Amelia Wilde is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Brutal Blueblood
  • Broken Hearts
  • Lessons in Sin
  • Relentless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #3)
  • Stolen Hearts
  • Kiss Me
  • The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)
  • Wild War (Dirty Wild, #2)
  • Callous Prince
  • Strict Confidence (Rochester Trilogy #2)
  • Angel's Promise (Devil's Duet #2)
  • When Villains Rise (Anti-Heroes in Love, #2)
  • Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • Falling for the Villain
  • Deliver Us From Evil (Deliver Us From Evil, #3)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • Trouble
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
Amelia Wilde is a USA TODAY and Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance and loves it a little too much. She lives in Michigan with her husband and daughters. She spends most of her time typing furiously on an iPad and appreciating the natural splendor of her home state from where she likes it best: inside.

Subscribe to Amelia’s private mailing list for updates, giveaways, a

Beauty and the Beast Trilogy (3 books)
  • Secret Beast (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #1)
  • Hidden Beauty (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #2)