Start by marking “Lessons in Sin” as Want to Read:
Lessons in Sin

Lessons in Sin

There’s no absolution for the things I’ve done.
But I found a way to control my impulses.
I became a priest.

As Father Magnus Falke, I suppress my cravings. As the headteacher of a Catholic boarding school, I’m never tempted by a student.

Until Tinsley Constantine.

The bratty princess challenges my rules and awakens my dark nature. With each punishment I lash upon her, I want m
Published June 29th 2021 by Dangerous Press

Start your review of Lessons in Sin
Lilith
Jun 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊: LESSONS IN SIN.
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE.
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: STANDALONE.
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑: PAM GODWIN.
𝐏𝐎𝐕: FIRST-PERSON: DUAL PERSPECTIVE.
𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒: TABOO.
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:🤠🤠🤠🤠
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆:🌏🌏🌏🌏
𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑:🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄:
I think Pam Godwin should copyright the teacher-student Romance coz she knows how to kill it... and to add a Priest in this Chaos...my God!!! This is just the recipe for disaster wrapping in thick blanket of sexual
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 STARS
Iron sheathed in suede, that voice belonged to a man who bent for no one. His sculpted lips lured victims to the altar with the promise of heavenly salvation before condemning them to eternal hell.

Age gap. Forbidden romance. Student/Teacher. Dirty Priest. I am in book heaven right now floating on endorphins so high, I don't know if there's moving on from this story.

Pam Godwin never ceases to amaze me with her talent of creating raw, riveting, and broken characters that I simpl
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Stars

Pam Godwin is one of my auto-buy authors and I will read anything she writes. Period.

That said, I was surprised when I read the blurb for this as both the naughty priest and student/teacher tropes have been done to death. But trust Goddess Godwin to take something tired and make it feel fresh and different.

I LOVED Magnus. He was an total alphahole and I am always here for that. I also really liked Tinsley. She wasn't your typical student/teacher romance chick and I really enjoyed her.

I
Jessica Alcazar
Jun 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Forgive me Father for I have sinned. *hangs head* I have not read every word Pam Godwin has ever written

LISTEN! This woman! This story! It was a magnificent, sinful, kinky, delicious, captivating, raw, emotional, slow-burn journey I did not see coming and I could not get enough!

I am a reading junkie for anything age-gap; throw into the mix student/teacher, a Priest who’s also a Headmaster and make it all kinds of respectfully sinful and I will part the seas to get my hands on the book.

Tinsl
Pam Godwin
May 12, 2021 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
NOW AVAILABLE!

Amazon: https://bit.ly/3ew1u2p
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/35Zhm8M
Apple: https://apple.co/3hepKIm
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2QVMXUZ
Google: https://bit.ly/2R8SpDM

"LESSONS IN SIN is problematic, inappropriate, and blasphemously delicious. Pam Godwin writes unapologetically and from a place of primal desire. Enter all sinners." - CJ Roberts, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Captive in the Dark

✔️ Student-teacher romance
✔️ Sexy priest romance
✔️ Age gap
✔️ Explosive sexual c
Milina
Jun 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Well now this was just perfection wasn’t it ? It wasn’t nearly as dark as pams usual stuff but it was certainly forbidden.

Tinsley (18) is the youngest daughter to an empire - she’s ridiculously rich- but after being caught giving a bj to a college guy her mother sends her to a private catholic boarding school as punishment. She wants her to fit the image she’s set for her, and plans to marry her off for the betterment of their empire and not love. All tinsley wants is the exact opposite of that
 ⚔Irunía⚔
3.5🤡🤡🤡 stars

I already envision people unliking this review or ignoring it altogether and I wholeheartedly give carte blanche to anyone willing to do so since the review is gonna be messy and, combined with the rating, confusing af 🤤

But back to the important things I need to get off my chest first.
To Father Magnus:

¡¡LET THE GIRL PEE IN PEACE, damn it!!
Thank you.
(at least he made sure she didn't piss herself in the panties 😍).

My sense of humour is not refined, God forbid, neither is it subtle.
Crystal Bell
Jun 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sweet baby’s Jesus and all that is Holy, I feel like I need to atone for my sins of the many impure thoughts I had from reading this book. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Constantine world has returned with the wicked witch of a mother named Caroline, who sends her daughter Tinsley to an all-girl Catholic boarding school to avoid scandal, get Tinsley in line, and has Tinsley's future mapped out for her; Father Magnus Falke is head of Sion Academy of the Sacred Heart, he is Stern and s
Villains Do It Better
May 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing

Y'all, I loved this book👀 like I think it is officially my favorite Pam Godwin book now, which is saying A LOT. It was funny, sweet, sexy, entertaining and SO forbidden. There are plenty of reasons why the couple being together is considered taboo and forbidden and I was LIVING for it. This was giving me vibes similar to Medicine Man and Dark Notes, so if an
K
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴇᴍʙᴏᴅɪᴇs ᴀ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙsᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ, sɪᴍᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ, ғᴀɴɢɪʀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴡɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴀ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ (ᴇx-)ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛ ʙʏ ᴀ ɴᴏɴ-ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ.

"I’m your guardian.
I’ll stay with you.
I’ll keep you.
I’ll fucking roar for you.
If anyone fucks with you, I’ll be their nightmare.
I’ll burn down the goddamn world for you."

it’s the way he’s so my type i wanna cry.
the way he’s so fucking beautiful i wanna die.
so mine i wanna fictionalise myself and dot dot dot
♡tanaz♡
Jun 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
don't take my rating seriously, this book is getting 5 stars for the PURE comedy that this is.

me reading the blurb - a sexy priest? age gap? student x HEADTEACHER (something so powerful about fucking the headteacher that owns the school than your avg English teacher)
me reading the book - THIS IS FRAUDULENT YOUR HONOR!!!

where do i start? how about we go back 3 weeks when my bestie hala got the arc for the book and the gc pretty much died over it and we thought why not buddy read it when it comes
vee
(3 1/2)

’I hadn’t been called to be a priest.
I’d been called to be hers.
Whether this was kismet, God’s will, some divine decree, or a fucking cosmic alignment, I didn’t care. I didn’t need an explanation to be with her. Just like I didn’t need an explanation to breathe. I did both by instinct’

i dont see how one could pet these lil monsters. i looked ‘em up (not the cute one i attached there) and my skin crawl spot on. they’re creepy as fuck

ɴᴇᴀʀ 4 / 4 sᴛᴀʀs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs, ғᴀᴠ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs

➺ her 1st
Isabella. R
5 Corruption of the Soul Stars ⭐

Lessons in Sin had the right balance for the perfect taboo read, well for me anyway. Apart from the morally wrong shenanigans between a priest and his student, it was wonderfully naughty and perverse without tipping me over to creeped out. Honestly I can't deal with a barely adult girl going all Lolita on a guy. It feels wrong and tasteless and I'm sticking to my belief on the matter. But a smart girl that brings a man to his knees? Do your worst...

Tinsley Constan
Flor ❁
Jun 29, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2021, 1-star
If this hero is a priest then I'm the Virgin Mary 🤡 ...more
Lacey (laceybooklovers)

“Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. This is my first confession.”
His breath left him.
“I tried to seduce a priest.”

Well, Pam Godwin certainly delivered with this taboo, forbidden priest romance! Between a teacher/student (who is 18) with a HUGE age gap. It’s not too dark for a Pam Godwin book, but again, there’s taboo and plenty of kink. I adored our main characters, who are at each other’s throats from the moment that they meet. If you love Sierra Simone’s Priest or Tiffany Reisz’s
Jewel Ann
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Always a master at her craft, Pam delivers the familiar and forbidden in a new light. Lessons in Sin is unexpected, sexy, and completely addictive.
Llakshmi
This is by far the most sensual and seductive book I’ve read so far this year. Pam Godwin has a way with words and her writing is without a doubt flawless. It gripped my since page one and made me devour this book.

Lessons in sin has been one of my most anticipated releases this year,, I mean common ; A forbidden, dirty as fuck , priest romance with an age gap? never added a book faster.

Im not going to lie, this was pretty predictable and I knew exactly what I was in for the moment in picke
Chelsea Humphrey
"If you leave me here," I said, "I'll tarnish our family name so completely you won't be able to keep it out of the press."

WHEW!

description

Let me tell you something: when Shelly and I were approved for this arc, we immediately dropped everything we were currently reading and commenced on an epic buddy read that mostly consisted of sending priest gifs back and forth:

description

Being the taboo/forbidden book that Lessons in Sin is, it certainly won't be for everyone, but it's fair to note that, while the relationship i
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g 90ca45e7e7c6ddfa7f3d6d91a5f154bd-1-3-6
'LESSONS IN SIN' Is a full length forbidden romance novel by Pam Godwin. Spoken in 'dual perspectives.' In this you'll meet Tinsley (18) & Magnus (41).

Forgive me father for I have sinned!! If priests looked like this in my town I'd be signing up even if I combusted walking through those doors!!

Wowza's this was all kinds of 🔥!!! First the cover hit, then the drooling occured, one read over the synopsis and loving this author there was no doubt in my mind that I would enjoy this one, as
hala
Rating: 1.5 stars.

this one didn’t feel like a priest romance for me. no matter how much people stress on the fact that magnus came off to them as a priest, i’ll still stand by my opinion. i’d let it slip for a student/teacher… well…

i still don’t have the energy to write a full review about this book, to be completely honest. maybe one day, when i have nothing to do with my life and i’m sick of living—i might go back and write my thoughts here. i wasted enough of my time on this book; and bec
Matilda
Jun 30, 2021 rated it liked it
I didn't love this, but I also didn't hate this...

What I liked:

•Age gaps are the best (18h/40H)

•The smut was pretty well written

•The forbidden aspect of the teacher/student trope

What I didn't like:

•Okay MAGNUS (H) IS NOT ACTUALLY A PRIEST IN MY EYES. There. I said it. He chose priesthood so he had a reason to stop being a piece of shit. He didn't really seem to worship God enough for me to be convinced that he's a priest

•There were some super cringey moments that reminded me that this is
Arena♡
need. now.

i think i'm definitely gonna pop my Pam Godwin cherry with this one 👀
______________

so i did it. i read my first Pam Godwin book and im officially ashamed bc why didn't i read her books before??

"But with you?" He spoke against my throat. Lips like warm velvet. Voice like cold steel. "I am viciously, reprehensibly possessive of you."

so wow. from the very first chapter, i was hooked. and it was bc of Tinsley. she was such a smart, strong heroine who had a backbone and so much more
Bookaddict lass
Jul 12, 2021 rated it it was ok
Entertaining as it was, I felt nothing but occasional sparks of interest
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Pam Godwin sure knows how to write a forbidden erotic romance. It makes you uncomfortable, crave the unknown, and indulge in the dark desire that we secretly want to be a part of without voicing it. Lessons In Sin gave that to us and even though we were praying for forgiveness in certain scenes, we all know there’s a special place for us for succumbing to the wicked temptation.

Tinsley has been a bad girl in her mother’s eyes and what happens when you’re a bad teenager? You get sent to a ve
Meredith, the expert at evil scheming
DNF @ 2%. Typically I don't rate books when I've read less than 50%, but I'm feeling savage. I basically agree with all the low star reviews, and I can tell this isn't going to get better.

I want subtlety. Chemistry between characters that builds as I read more...this is so overt, literally within the first 1% and OTT ridiculous I couldn't stop rolling my eyes.
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Standalone book in Midnight Dynasty world
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

One mistake landed Tinsley Constantine at a remote Catholic school, away from everyone and everything she cared about. She concocted a plan to fix her situation. But Father Magnus Falke was determined to teach her a lesson that could shake both of them to the core.

I can’t deny myself when it comes to taboo books and I’m happy to say this one ticked all the right boxes. Magnus was sexy and intense wh
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
May 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tabboo/Forbidden is the Swan song that calls to my twisted heart in a way no other trope can.
The dangerous thrill, sneaky stolen moments and the moral sins make a delicious broth, stirring in an emotional couldron, ready to froth over anytime.
"Forgive me Father, For I Have Sinned"
Add in a love story of a man searching for redemption and girl looking for escape from her oppressive family, and you have a multilayered story, the stuff dark dreams are made of.
"Being with him had been an asc
Derna
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously hot, wickedly sinful, and I loved every minute of it. Once I started Lessons in Sin, I was hooked, which wasn’t a surprise as I love the way Pam writes; she always draws me in from the first to the last swipe.

The attraction between Tinsley and Magnus was sizzling off the pages hot hot hot!! I was never left with any doubt about how this two felt about each other. From the slow burn, the teasing, the flirting, the wanting, the longing, the lust, the intensity and then to their undeni
Corinne
Jun 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was intense and fantastic! Pam Godwin is one of my favorite dark romance authors and did she deliver!
Tinsley and Magnus' story is scorching hot, forbidden and sinful. Pam's writing style is amazing. She knows how to draw you in, effectively build tension and angst and insert great plot twists that you may not see coming but lead to an amazing ending. Also, the dialogue in this book is really strong and that is so refreshing because sometimes, with dark romance, there is no depth. But with t
Myla
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing

Holy Hotness!!!
I very much enjoyed this book. The story of Magnus and Tinsley was so interesting and compelling. I devoured this book in one day because I simply could not put it down.

Tinsley Constantine got to be one of my favorite female characters in all of the books I read from this author. Her personality. Her sarcasm. Her boldness. The way she feels her passions deeply. She is smart as she is strong and caring. That's why Father Magnus got his hands full with this spitfire of a woman.

"If t
Turning Pages At ...: Lessons in Sin (Dark/Taboo Buddy Read) by Pam Godwin 26 26 Jul 14, 2021 06:50PM

• Fallen Rose (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #3)
  • Hidden Beauty (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #2)
  • Brutal Blueblood
  • Broken Hearts
  • When Villains Rise (Anti-Heroes in Love, #2)
  • The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)
  • Secret Beast (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #1)
  • Strict Confidence (Rochester Trilogy #2)
  • Dark Queen
  • When Heroes Fall (Anti-Heroes in Love, #1)
  • Devil May Care (The Devil Trilogy #3)
  • Relentless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #3)
  • Angel's Promise (Devil's Duet #2)
  • Deliver Us From Evil (Deliver Us From Evil, #3)
  • Fable of Happiness (Fable, #1)
  • Gothikana
  • Red Thorns (Thorns Duet, #1)
  • The Dark of You
See top shelves…
New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and migh

News & Interviews

Summer is perfect for plenty of things: mojitos, sleeping with the window fan on, and sprawling out with a hot romance novel (in a heavily...
“But with you?” He spoke against my throat. Lips like warm velvet. Voice like cold steel. “I am viciously, reprehensibly possessive of you.” 1 likes
“me. If she strutted over here and sat on my cock, I would feed it to her, every inch, in any hole she wanted it.” 1 likes