Start by marking “Feuds and Reckless Fury” as Want to Read:
Feuds and Reckless Fury

Feuds and Reckless Fury

From USA Today bestselling author K Webster comes an angsty and emotional enemies-to-lovers gay romance standalone!

The hatred began when my father proposed to another man in a shocking moment that rocked my family to its core...

Now I’m on a quest for revenge against my father.
That means hitting him where it hurts—the new fiancé and the son he thinks so much of.
Alister Somm
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 360 pages
Published June 1st 2021

To ask other readers questions about Feuds and Reckless Fury, please sign up.
Olivia I don't watch a lot of anime anymore but I put this out to my anime group that I'm part of and the only answer I got was basically a no. Doing a Googl…moreI don't watch a lot of anime anymore but I put this out to my anime group that I'm part of and the only answer I got was basically a no. Doing a Google search is usually a pretty good way of finding anime and being that at least 3 of us didn't...I'd also go with the author just made it up.(less)

Start your review of Feuds and Reckless Fury
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Mostly Meh, But Entertaining Enough*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Is the Mubōna Ikari show real? It seems really interesting, so does the characters Daisuke and Chibi.... Now that that question is asked, let's start with the review of the book itself. While I like the enemies-stepbrother to lovers theme, the enemy feeling wasn't all there. It was more anger and Canyon taking it out of Alister. Once again with this authors books, I wish there was one character who were true alpha male. I didn't feel that here
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g 90ca45e7e7c6ddfa7f3d6d91a5f154bd-1-3-3
'FEUDS AND RECKLESS FURY' Is a full length MM romance bully book by K. Webster. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

It seemed only fitting that I read this considering K. Webster was the first one which popped my MM bubble.

Canyon Voss’s world started crumbling down when his father walked away from his family and proposed to another man, Quinn his long time best friend. No one knew he was bisexual least of all his wife who he'd been married to for eighteen years down to their two children. Thus
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio - 5++++ Stars!!! Greg Boudreaux and Teddy Hamilton performing together had me like....

It was a great way to start off Pride Month!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Story - 4 Stars!!

I loved the relationship development of Alister and Canyon. Canyon was the one with the issues though, but Alister didn't back down. The hateration was real! But I'm glad it didn't last throughout the entire book. The pacing from enemies to lovers was on point as was the development of their feelings for one another. The o
Eugenia
OTT & then some!!

This was so OTT that I couldn’t help but LOVE IT!

At first, I scratched my head, rolled my eyes.
Then, I decided to screw it and just go with it.
What a trip! Story 3.3 stars...Narration 5 stars!

High school
Enemies to lovers to stepbrothers 😱
Throw in:
Overdose
Attempted murder
Attempted kidnapping
Murder
Pregnancy (not the guys 😉)
Running away
More murder
Anime
And cos play
Nazanin
Jun 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021, young-adult, m-m
4 Wonderful-Wonderland Stars

Canyon hated his father, he wanted to ruin the one person who came between his parents, and he went after Alister for that purpose. He promised to ruin his life just like Alister’s father had ruined his. But what he didn’t expect was to be addicted and obsessed with his enemy…

Told in dual POV, 1st person, it’s a standalone novel. It’s angsty and an enemies-to-lovers story with a touch of forbidden love. It’s well-paced and like Ms. Webster’s other books well-written.
D.L. Howe
Jun 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Honestly? I can’t blame Canyon for anything he’s done. I even appreciate the route he’s taken on his hunt for revenge. Even if his revenge is focused on the wrong person. Yeah I know why he’s using Alis as a scapegoat but that doesn’t make it right. Although Alis kind of is super full of himself and spoiled so ... eh.

How do I put this mildly? It’s probably impossible so I’ll just come out and say it. For some reason when it comes to MM, for me there’s nothing better than angry fucks ... there,
Vickie
Jun 02, 2021 rated it it was ok
New and improved.

I thought the easiest way to do this was break it down in quotes and than leave any additional commentary at the end

Canyon our MC is angry that his dad has cheated, left his wife, and gotten engaged to his best friend. His dads -Ryan- fiancée has a kid named Alister. Canyon decides the best way to hurt his dad is to hurt Alister.Okay, I’ve thinking about this a lot, and here’s what I have
cal
Jun 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
(view spoiler) ...more
ellie
i can totally understand the hype... but this disappointed me. i think it was more a me thing— i still recommend the book, honestly, bcos i can see why so many people love this with Canyon and Alis having a really sweet love. it just didn’t grab me like i had expected it to :(((

i loved the beginning tho— i was honestly fangirling and having a blast, finally finding a book that was gripping me after struggling to find a decent read. i was all about Canyon’s vendetta bcos, i too, am a petty bitch💅
moonlight ☾ [semi-hiatus]
4 stars

Wherever you go, I go. If you leave, I'll find you. We share custody of an imaginary cat. I'm not letting you off your fatherly duties without a fight.

i really enjoyed this and loved the chemistry between both heroes, Canyon and Alister! i took off one star because i personally preferred the first half (what can i say? i'm a sucker for angst). they were so cute in the second half, but i thought it dragged just a bit. i wasn't expecting the mystery story line, but it added some suspe
Julia
Jun 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, m-m
I LOVED THIS!💙💙

Enemies to lovers, step-brothers, college, bi-awakening, steamy scenes, some angsty flashbacks, this had it all. And I absolutely inhaled it! 🔥

Highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Llakshmi
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All MM book lovers
Recommended to ⭐Toonasa⭐ by: Candi Kane PR
"This is perfect and real and ours. Forbidden, true, but sweet as fucking pie."

10 🔥Wonderland🌈 Stars⭐
A MM Enemies-To-Lovers Profound & Sinful “Stepbrothers” YA Romance with Hate, Heat, Revenge, Fun Banters, Reckless & Secrecy, Feuds, Mystery & Suspense, A Heart-racing finale, Love, Hope & HEA.
Canyon & Alister, I LOVE'EM!! Omg, Webster has outdone herself again with this book! She's Quickly becoming one of my go-to authors. With Relatable-lovable characters, A great storyline (& side stories!), E
Layla
Sep 01, 2021 rated it did not like it
Official time of death... 20%

I still skimmed to the end.

I wanted to see if it was me or the book?

This didn't work at all for me.
Not the characters, the plot, the writing, the back and forth.

The characters were assholes and not in a good way.
The writing was a bit immature. Not because the MCs were in highschool but it read like a debut rather than a book by a seasoned author.

The enemies to lovers trope was poorly executed imo. One minute they were assholes to each other, the other minute one
haletostilinski
Ah, it is always nice when reading a story that claims to be enemies-to-lovers and seeing that it is actually enemies-to-lovers. So many I read are like...they had a misunderstanding and they're snarking but don't really hate each other, but it clears up real quick (really quickly) and then they're lovers. They never feel like true enemies-to-lovers.

This did. These two, Canyon (and what a weird name that is, sorry lol) and Alister were basically enemies for a good portion of the first half of th
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Angst Rating : 5/10

Heat Rating : 6/10

Triggers Involved : Past Trauma

Plot Summary :
Canyon's whole life imploded when his father proposed to another man. With his mother now depressed and his whole family being broken, he was hell bent on taking revenge. He wanted to hurt his father for the pain he had caused them and
Jun 08, 2021 rated it liked it
***AVAILABLE NOW - AUDIOBOOK REVIEW***

3 STARS

It was a decent read, but unlike her other books, these two didn’t consume me.

There were cute moments, hot moments, but overall, as the story went, I just lost interest. Without giving away spoilers, I can’t really explain why, so I’ll just say the pacing was off for me.

There is a unique family involvement and entanglements, and I love the idea that they ultimately just wanted everyone to be happy.

Overall, it was good, but there are definitely bett
warhawke
Genre: MM Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:
4.25 Stars

Canyon Voss had vengeance on his mind. After a shocking turn of events, his home was no longer what it used to be. The culprits: His father’s new family especially his new arch-nemesis Alister Sommers. But hatred also brought out other emotions he was not familiar with and his plan might end up biting his behind.

The sexual tension between Canyon and Alister was highly palpable which led to combustible scenes. However, a
alyssa
first, fun fact! the made-up anime mentioned in the book Mubōna Ikari (無謀な怒り) can literally be translated as "reckless fury" like in the title 🌈~THE MORE YOU KNOW~🌈

K Webster and my relationship has been on shaky ground since the dawn of time, but surprisingly enough, i actually digged a good portion of this 😲 our main man Canyon acts all kinds of petty (occasionally justified, mainly not), but let's be real, high schoolers have the emotional maturity of 💩 so this is as good as it's gonna get
NicoleR.M.M.
Every time I read a K. Webster book, I am left wondering how to rate the story I just read. And I always seem to end up giving it 4 stars.
It makes me wonder what it is about her books that makes me needing time to think about the number of stars I want to give.
I always go in knowing there will be a LOT of drama. Because that's what she writes. I also know there will be at least one angry MC having parent problems. Because that's what she also writes.
Often, while reading, I think: this is too
Bev
This would have been a canny read if not for the eye rolling OTT on 'roids that actually detracted from the story.

Fiverrr
Enemies to lovers trope 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵. This book was so good .
DarienMoya
4.5

Inject it into my veins

description

The performance was top notch and the story is all the things I love about KW writing enemies to lovers.
Kelly_Reads_Books
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, 6-stars
This is a beautiful and emotional angsty story.
Feuds and Reckless Fury was a MM, enemies to lovers tale about two young men, one who is struggling with his past and just trying to be the best he can be, and the other who is devastated over his family issues, and outside influences, and decides to take it out on the other.
I fell in love with Alis and Canyon from the first chapter. To witness what each is going through, each battling their own feelings and passion, they banter, call each other nam
Pablito
dnf@74%

Fantasical. Manipulative. Bullsh**!

Each successive chapter continues to spiral south to a place of abuse . . . ABUSE of the reader! Do you want to feel used, dirty, and have your intelligence insulted at every plot twist?

This novel is Pure Schlock.

The answer to every catastrophe, and there are plenty, is sex. A murderer is shot at the front door by an unknown assailant who slinks off into the dark. Never mind. Get in the shower and let me get you off! A car caroms through the stadium f
CC
May 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.25 ★

Alister “Alis” Sommers and Canyon Voss are opposites in many ways, but circumstances out of their control bring them together. Though Canyon’s motivation is revenge and Alis is his target, they become uniquely connected in pain and attraction. Fighting their demons, they want to make the right choice but also know what feels right to them.

“I don’t know what it is about Alister Sommers that has me going insane, but it’s true. I’m fucking obsessed with him.”

Told in dual POV, the story
ivy
4.5⭐️ rounded up for now.
Simply Love Book Reviews
Jul 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
No one writes angry M/M drama better than K Webster. The more I read by this author, the more I adore her, and Feuds and Reckless Fury is the perfect example of her bully type romance.

Canyon Voss’ world is ripped apart when his father leaves his mother and announces that he is marrying his best male friend. As Canyon sets his sights on taking revenge against his father for destroying their family, he targets his father’s new fiancé Quinn. And what better way to destroy Quinn than to torment his
Mirjam

What family really means. With ours, it’s feuds and reckless fury.

Canyon Voss, senior and school’s hottest jock, has a beautiful girlfriend and leads the typical privileged teenager's life. But when his father, Ryan, dissolves his eighteen years marriage to start over with his best friend Quinn Sommers, Canyon descents into a constant state of rage. He is on the warpath If I want to hurt Dad, I hurt Quinn. And if I want to hurt Quinn, I go for his beloved son.

Alister Sommers, openly gay and a pe
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "My wonderland!!!" stars***

OUT NOW

"To bring down the kings, you take out their little prince."

It's impossible for me to resist on a M/M romance by K.Webster...
She was the one who made me deep my feet in the M/M world and I'm always intrigued by the stories that this woman is creating!!!
Canyon and Alister had stolen my heart with their distinctive story!!! And who isn't love a unique romance full of hate, lust and bad intentions???

"Dad may have been the catalyst, but it was someo

• Head Above Water
  • Wrath
  • Ache
  • About Last Knight (Knoxton Knights, #1)
  • Cruel and Careless (Worthless Boys, #1)
  • These Vile Secrets (Enclave, #1)
  • Leif's Serenity (Brigs Ferry Bay #4)
  • The Kidnapping of Roan Sinclair (The Solnyshko Duet, #1)
  • Just a Bit Bossy (Straight Guys, #12)
  • Frat Wars: King of Thieves (Frat Wars #1)
  • Where There's a Will (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Dare You (Dare to Try, #1)
  • Line Mates & Study Dates (CU Hockey, #4)
  • Breaking Free (South River University #3)
  • Dear Mr. Brody (For Him, #3)
  • Puck Drills & Quick Thrills (CU Hockey #5)
  • High and Hopeless (Worthless Boys #2)
  • Savage Rivals
See top shelves…
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

Get social with K!