Start by marking “Sinning Like Hell (St. Simeon Prep, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sinning Like Hell (St. Simeon Prep, #2)

Sinning Like Hell

(St. Simeon Prep Duet #2)

USA TODAY bestselling author, Trilina Pucci brings you the finale of Sutton and Calder’s heart wrenching love story.

We’ll never run away.
There won’t be stars or a blue sky filled with heaven staring down on us.
All we have is death and destruction.
A life sentence, forced to survive within the absence of our love.
Until five years later.

“Death isn’t waiting for Calder—it’s
Kindle Edition
Published November 4th 2021 by Trilina Pucci Books

To ask other readers questions about Sinning Like Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinning Like Hell

Start your review of Sinning Like Hell (St. Simeon Prep, #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
After consuming the first book I couldn't wait for the release of this to feed my #oneclick addiction..
And like the first this was inhaled!! God my heart feels like it's been put through the wringer, from start to finish, I never wanted this journey to end. I loved these two!!
This ticked all my boxes, it's exactly what I seek with my mafia reads, from the grit to the dark and everything in between.

Admittedly I did have tears running down my face at the end, a bittersweet ending, how it was suppo
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Death isn’t waiting for Calder. It’s listening for his instruction.”

Wow.
Talk about your all consuming unforgettable reads. This duet was ALL OF THE THINGS. I have no words. I'm actually stunned speechless after sobbing my way through that ending and all I know I that I am NOT OKAY!
This is heaven. And she’s the only version I’ll ever want.

Romeo and Juliet could never! This book was star crossed lovers on crack, with all of the drama, action, grit, and a romance t
The Romantic Rush Blog
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
THERE ARE NOT WORDS. My heart is still beating out of my chest, tears still streaming down my cheeks. This story is EVERYTHING. A completely consuming, emotional vornado, a devastatingly beautiful marvel, completely epic in every way. And the perfect finale for this unforgettable duo of star crossed lovers.

Of course, I won’t say much about this plot- it’s mired in secrecy, as it should be. This book isn’t meant to be read- it’s meant to be experienced. But what I can say is that the narrative a
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Nov 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
description

DUET REVIEW 4.5 STARS

'Our fathers are enemies. Our lives are predestined – doomed from the start.’
‘You don’t date the son of a crime boss for the Irish mob when you’re the daughter of a senator.’

Well, what can we say after reading Trilina Pucci’s St. Simeon Prep Duet in one hit? It’s a tale as old as time, a gritty, raw, and dark version of the star-crossed lovers, Romeo, and Juliet. Riddled with angst, suffering, and manipulation. Saturated in love, passion, and eroticism. Swathed in heartbreak
Melluvsbooks
Great ending. But Yeesh.

So, I loved the first book. Our poor star-crossed couple had a Shakespearean ending in book 1. And that's really where this duet breaks away from the Romeo and Juliet retelling. This book is about giving these tortured souls an HEA.

HOWEVER, they spend the vast majority of this book apart. #wompwomp 😐

There's a torturous 3-year separation that we get to experience with them. There is little to no contact at all. By 50% I was PISSED. I skimmed through the mafia carnage and o
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

“This pussy is mine to do with as I please. I will fuck it until it cries for me, and then I’ll kiss it better. Because, baby, I was made to fucking worship you.”

You ever start a book and just KNOW in your gut within the first few chapters that's it's going to be something epic, mind blowing, heart shattering and unforgettable? This duet!!!!

Calder Wolfe is one of my favourite book boyfriends of ALL TIME!! I will never forget him and his protective alpha dirty-talking hotness!!!

I.
AM.
OBSESSED.

I f
TheBookPlatypus
Nov 03, 2021 rated it liked it
In order for me to somewhat enjoy book two, I had a pretend the die-hard InstaLove in book one was real and genuine.
It made the crazy emotions of Calder and Sutton more believable.

The angst and drama is there.
It’s all there. Sad deaths. Good deaths.
Angst of being apart.
I mean, most the book, they were apart from eachother… FOR YEARS.
And ended up writing in journals.. and masterbating to memories of eachother. 🧐

“Because one day, we’ll sit out on our porch, looking up at the same stars that we
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
A love that transcends time! Calder and Sutton meant forever but the devil had other plans!

My heart is racing as the tears spill down my cheeks! I am just completely enamored with this love story and was addicted from the start! I didn’t know where Trilina would go and I definitely didn’t anticipate half of this but I couldn’t picture it any other way! That’s all I’ll leave you with because I will NOT spoil this experience for anyone! Just know it’ll all be worth the pain!
Tammy  Zautner
6 "MY FAVORITE READ OF 2021" STARS

Holy. Fuck. Holy. Fuck. Holy Fuck.

The angst. The choas. The revenge. The tragedy. The sacrifices. The love. The beauty. The pain. The ending.

Trilina Pucci you are a sadistic bitch and an angel all rolled into one. Sinning Like Hell wrecked the hell out of me, tore my heart to pieces, and then you so beautifully put it all back together.

I didn't think I could fall more in love with Calder and Sutton but Pucci proved me wrong. These two owned me. The love they ha
Oct 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Trilina Pucci has delivered an edge of your seat, dark and delicious story that readers will LOVE! Calder Wolfe will own your heart and soul, and Sutton's fight and passion is 100% perfection. The conclusion to their story is one of epic love, which will take you on an emotional roller-coaster ride that is worth every page of heartache and pain.

This author pulls no punches with this storyline and the extremes to which these characters will go for not only each other, but for vengeance. Every sc
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Nov 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story consumed me from beginning till end! This was a gut wrenching heartbreaking rip your heart out and stomp on it read ! Calder and Stella’s journey hurt so bad their story was one of the most emotionally driven passionate and beautiful romances of the year! This book deserves more than five stars! EPIC BEAUTIFUL HEARTBREAKING HEALING these are just some words that come to mind when I think of this story. I don’t think I’ve cried so much while reading a story in a long time. This authors ...more
Keri Loves Books
Nov 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Blown away by the beginning, middle, and end! The author told a star-crossed-lovers tale like no other, drenched in passion and soul searing love.

Calder and Sutton were destined. True soul mates who would be tested in every way.

This one will tear you apart, but the love holds true and it endures. You’ll be swept up into mafia life and dragged through the trenches. Calder will need to find his monster to take his queen. Sutton will need to find her strength and her path to become the queen for he
Lager Lefse Book Blog
Phew, she did it again! Ms. Pucci nailed the Romeo and Juliet theme with a twist of her own. Just Like Heaven left us on such a high cliffhanger, I wondered what was next. Sinning Like Hell (*chef’s kiss*) was the perfect continuation for Calder and Sutton!
“I want everything you give, Calder Wolfe. Because there is and will only ever be you and me.”

Here is some of what to expect: incredible highs, carpet sweeping lows, breath wheezing shock, twists, turns, ‘Oh, no, she didn’t,’ and o
The Smutbrarians
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Feels 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Joanna

OMG…the first half of this book ripped my heart out. It was so down and depressing that it really affected my mood. I guess that is when you know it is well written. It sinks into your soul. This is the continuation of the story Just Like Heaven. So if you haven’t read that one, you must read it first.

Calder and Sutton continue their story. They live years apart. You discover how horrible life is for Sutton
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 PHENOMENAL STARS!! Calder and Sutton will live in my heart forever. This duet had all the feels with an epic love that hurts. I could not stop reading this book. Trilina Pucci delivers a phenomenal story....you must read this duet.
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
HEARTWRENCHINGLY EPIC & UNFORGETTABLE!

TRILINA PUCCI...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!!
2 bottles of wine & spending half of the book not breathing....then I finished!
My heart, no my fucking soul will never ever be the same again after this book! After this duet! After Calder & Sutton! After all of them! After EVERYTHING! My soul is irrevocably altered for all of eternity! This is one of those once in a lifetime love stories that you couldn't possibly forget, even if you tried! We won't talk about
agustina ♡
Nov 20, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2021, contemp-romance
Never did I see people so dramatic in my life. It was kinda justified cause Sutton went through hell and back, but the writer really did the most.
The scene at the end where he describes (view spoiler)
I liked it fine, but I was expecting so much more after reading Vicious Little Snakes, the bar was too high for me.

PS: Pls authors out there we don't ever need 4 EPILOGU
 •Cici• Theory of A Dreamer Book Blog♥
After reaching the end of Just Like Heaven I couldn't wait for more! I started looking forward to this second installment right away. I picked it up and got right back into this world. I enjoyed this second book so much!

Calder and Sutton's journey continues! I wasn't sure what was going to happen next in this story and I really liked that! I enjoyed the way it kept me glued to my kindle and once again had me feeling so many things throughout!

With Sinning Like Hell, Ms.Pucci has created a great r
Renee
Nov 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing

We'll never run away. There won't be stars or a blue sky filled with heaven staring down on us. All we have is death and destruction. A life sentence forced to survive within the absence of our love. Until five years later. "Death isn't waiting for Calder-it's listening for his instruction"

This is the conclusion we have been holding our breath for. If you have not read Just Like Heaven, then you need
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
This book TORE OUT MY HEART, chewed it up, spit it out and then someone drove by in a military tank and ran it over to where I had to try and salvage the rest of the pieces as best as I could in order to put it back in my chest.
I had anxiety for the entirety of this book.
The race to see if Calder would get to Sutton in time, over and over, just wore me out. In the best way because when they FINALLY seen each other, FINALLY touched one another, FINALLY breathed the same air as the other, it fel
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

This was the perfect conclusion to the duet! Like break me absolutely in half and put me back together again. Keeping me completely on edge the entire way through Calder and Sutton’s continuing storyline. Blood, sweat and tears were shed by all. This story, as gritty and devastating as it was gripping and perfect. Everything that happened, had to happen the way it did for it to go the way it did. Trilina artfully plotted and planned down to the finest of details. My senses were in ov
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
What an epic, sad, and tumultuous journey. A love story that is written in the stars between two lovers with a soul deep connection beyond explanation.

Of course I have to mention Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. This classic tale is most known for the tragic death of two star crossed lovers, but really it's the entire story leading up to how these two fated lovers came to that scene that truly matters to true romantics. Romeo and Juliet's love is beyond soul deep. It's that kind of love that defi
PP's Bookshelf
Nov 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sinning Like Hell by Trilina Pucci is the kind of love story all of us dream about. A love story so pure and strong that can defeat any enemies. A love story that hurts too bad but feels so good. A love story that makes you want to die but you really don't mind because the angst passion emotions filled heaven is waiting for you.
Calder Wolfe is the kind of man all of us dream about. Who will sell his soul and dance with devils in depth of hell to save his love. Who will make you burn in desire a
✨Cushin Violeta's Bookish Realm✨(Claudia Cardoz)
A Stunning Smashing Conclusion to AN EPIC LOVE STORY 💕💕💕

I'm gonna try and keep this review short and sweet otherwise I'd blabber all of the good stuff because I need to vent and talk after reading this phenomenal ride.

That prologue itself sort of made me ready for the roller-coaster ride that was coming ahead and it sure was.

This book will put you in a turbulence, make you twist and hurt so good, you'd not be able to turn the pages fast enough and trying to hang onto this tumultuous ride.

Calder
Nolagirl29
FLAWLESS! BINGE-WORTHY! PURE PERFECTION! The St. Simeon Prep Duet is complete.

I am well and truly wrecked after finishing this book. All the stars for this EPIC love story! I don't have enough words to express how much I loved Calder and Sutton's love story. It is a true and pure love that stands the test of time, amongst other things. This gripping plot sucked me in from the start and never let go. I had no idea what was coming next. So many emotions warred within me while reading. I cried more
Nov 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Epic is probably the only word I could use to describe this book….it is a love story as old as time which spans worlds….two star crossed lovers…..with this book and the writing Ms Pucci absolutely smashed it out of said worlds!!! Totally captivating, heartbreaking, crazy hot, edge of your seat, chest achingly brilliant.

Even having read the first book in the duet I went into this really unclear as to how that nail biting cliffhanger would pan out….would it be a love story all wrapped in a red bow
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Calder and Sutton have lived a life of hell. These poor kids could not catch a break for the life of me and Trilina.....I commend you for writing one heck of a duet. I think this has been one of the greatest duets I've read in 2021!

My heart bled for these two. They had such a strong bond, their love was like no other. They were faithful to each other no matter what. They fought and fought until the ends of the earth. Nothing and I mean nothing was going to keep them apart. They did the impossibl
Sarah~ Book Obsession Confessions
✨All the navy skies and bright lights ✨

This is an intensely emotional conclusion to this beautifully written saga about ill fated lovers.
The prologue effectively pulled me in, it is so haunting and teases of the magnitude of what is to come.
I can’t say much without spoilers, I can say this duet is on my best of the year list.
The mood/vibe of this book is different from the first book in the duet(Just Like Heaven)
It is more melancholic, it is much grittier.
It still made me feel big emotions ri
Tammy -
Nov 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Death isn’t waiting for Calder—it’s listening for his instruction.”

Sinning Like Hell is the much anticipated ending to Calder and Sutton's story, and although I was anxious to get my hands on this book, my heart just wasn't ready.

Torn apart by their families, Calder and Sutton's plans to run away are shattered, leaving nothing behind but heartbreak. How can you move on when half of your soul is missing?

Trilina Pucci has slayed me with this incredible love story. The angst is real with this on
Caroline F
This was a phenomenal, epic read!

"There is no me without him. No world I'd be forced to exist in without him in it. The thought is unbearable."

Sutton and Calder were EVERYTHING! They were strength. They were sacrifice. They were passion. They were devotion. They were LOVE!

"Death isn't waiting for Calder. It's listening for his instructions."

I devoured every single word of this story. It was graphic, tense, heart-pounding, heart-wrenching and so thrillingly passionate! I was fully invested in the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Ritual
  • The Heart Principle (The Kiss Quotient, #3)
  • The Freshman (College Years, #1)
  • Hidden Beauty (Beast of Bishop's Landing #2)
  • The Two Week Stand
  • It Happened One Summer (Bellinger Sisters, #1)
  • The Varsity Dad Dilemma
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Clarity
  • All About the D
  • Bastard
  • White Nights (White Nights, #1)
  • The Perfect Catch (The Brentwood Boys, #8)
  • Master of Salt & Bones
  • Boyfriend (Moo U, #1)
  • The Price of Inertia (The Seven Sins #4)
  • Twist Me (Twist Me, #1)
  • Keep Me (Twist Me, #2)
See top shelves…
➡️Sign up for my newsletter-->

➡️ Amazon--> https://www.amazon.com/Trilina-Pucci/...

➡️ Instagram-->
https:https://www.instagram.com/authortrili...

➡️ Reader’s Group-->

Trilina is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author, who loves cupcakes and bourbon.

When she isn’t writing steamy stories, she can be found devouring Netflix and re-watch

St. Simeon Prep Duet (2 books)
  • Just Like Heaven (St. Simeon Prep, #1)