Start by marking “The Dragon of Russia (The Phoenix Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Dragon of Russia (The Phoenix Trilogy, #2)

The Dragon of Russia (The Phoenix Trilogy, #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A phoenix can only bring about destruction.
The Rulers of the Realms Fighting Tag Tournament made Leila Wells embrace her dark side, known as the Phoenix. When its destructive nature becomes uncontrollable, Leila must tame it by leaving again.
Danger in Russia forces her to live with a team of Spetsnaz and their menacing leader, Dragunov—the feared Dragon of Russia. As event
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon of Russia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon of Russia

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Dragon of Russia (The Phoenix Trilogy, #2)
Jessica Piro
Jul 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Again, I'm the author so of course I'm going to give my book 5 stars, but I think this sequel is better than its predecessor. I was more excited to write this one than the first book.
Perhaps you will think the same, maybe not, but I hope everyone will enjoy it!
A.D. Wills
May 18, 2021
Michelle
Jun 12, 2021
K.V. Wilson
Jun 23, 2021
Lori Piro
Jul 26, 2021
Jessica is an author in a wheelchair and has Type 1 Diabetes. Her multi-genre works cater to YA, NA, and Adults, and can be found on Wattpad and Amazon.
She lives in Northeast Louisiana and lives with her mom, dad, two brothers, and a three-legged cat named Daisy.

News & Interviews

It's been a great summer for book clubs on Goodreads. There's nothing better than talking about books—members have been devouring...