Start by marking “Sworn to Fly” as Want to Read:
Sworn to Fly

Sworn to Fly

(Sworn Sisters #3)

Risk-averse ER nurse, Alyssa Beckman, is about to lose her job because of yet another bad decision. In order to put her life back on track, she books a week at a rustic mountain resort to ponder her next steps and rejuvenate. But when she arrives, she learns she’s enrolled in boot camp, an adventure program far out of her comfort zone.

While there, she meets Gabriel Sutton,
Published June 7th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Sworn to Fly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sworn to Fly

Start your review of Sworn to Fly
Niki (mustreadalltheromance)
ER nurse Alyssa Beckman needs to get her head on straight after another in a series of bad decisions threatens her job. She values her safe routine above all else and isn’t one for travel, but she books herself a week at a mountain resort to regroup and decide what’s next. But, to her surprise, the resort turns out to be more boot camp than spa and not even close to her comfort zone.

During her stay, Alyssa meets Gabriel Sutton, a highly acclaimed high fashion photograph. He’s taking a break from
Peggy Cranston
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked immediately by the first 7 words of Maria Imbalzno’s new novel-Sworn to Fly. “Do not let this be another mistake……..”- what mistake was Alyssa Beckman, the main character, about to make and what mistakes had she made in the past? Maria Imbalzano has written a page turning Contemporary Romance Novel in which readers can resonate with the characters and their real life problems which are so familiar and easy to relate to….career choices, life partner decisions complicated by the advic ...more
Leanne Treese
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sworn to Fly is a fun and fast-paced novel about Alyssa Beckman, a nurse who, after a series of romantic errors, hopes to reset her life at a wilderness retreat. The last thing Alyssa is looking for is another man, especially one who travels. But sparks fly when she meets Gabe Sutton, an international fashion photographer.

Both Gabe and Alyssa are well-drawn characters with authentic chemistry. The backdrop of the wilderness retreat (and some of the other retreat goers) lend humor and depth to t
Vicky
Jun 03, 2021 rated it liked it
Thoughts: I normally love this author’s works, but this one felt a little “off” to me. Still, I did enjoy it for the most part – and some parts had me chuckling, never a bad thing. So, what was off? The romance. Yes, there were some heated moments. Looking up at the stars was nice. I laughed at the picture the author painted of Alyssa getting dunked from her kayak and coming up covered in muck. And cringed in sympathy as she tried a yoga class after a mountain hike that had her sore. But there w ...more
Laurie Tell
Jun 07, 2021 rated it liked it
First I want to thank the author, the publisher and #netgalley for the ARC. This did not impact my review.

What I liked:
It was a fast, easy read
The writing was well done and I could visualize the whole story.
It was something a little different in the romance genre.
I was immediately hooked on the concept of "accidental" boot camp.

What I didn't like:
The book hooked me in with the accidental boot camp hook. But the main character was pretty athletic and succeeded in the challenges. Which I tho
Kate Forest
Jun 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love a fish out of water story. And Alyssa in a wilderness retreat is adorably cute. She signed up expecting some quiet rest and relaxation and ends up stretching her comfort zone. Luckily there’s sexy Gabe to comfort her.

Gabe is also looking for a reset button and didn’t count on falling in love and messing up his plans. Circumstances and their own fears keep getting in their way. But also along the way are some steamy scenes.

This is the perfect summer read—beach, pool, or wilderness retrea
Mackenzie Pyne
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from the Sworn Sisters series. I love how the stories intertwine just enough while still being their own. The adventure of this novel had me hooked form the beginning. Alyssa isn't very outdoorsy but finds herself on the outskirts of her comfort zone, doing new things and meeting new people.

I love romantic women's fiction and Sworn to Fly is just that! A definite must read - alone or with the others in the series.
Maria Imbalzano
Jun 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kate Lutter
Jun 10, 2021
N.N. Light
is currently reading it
May 17, 2021

Sworn Sisters (3 books)
  • Sworn to Forget (Sworn Sisters Series Book 1)
  • Sworn to Remember