Start by marking “Pink Elephants: A mother's story of faith, strength and perseverance” as Want to Read:
Pink Elephants: A mother's story of faith, strength and perseverance

Pink Elephants: A mother's story of faith, strength and perseverance

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When her five-year-old daughter came home from school with bodily bruises, it was assumed to be innocent schoolyard play.

But when she woke in the middle of the night to an unstoppable bloody nose, it became the beginning of a heart wrenching journey through doctor's visits and a family's struggle to make life-and-death decisions in the midst of agonizing uncertainty.

Pink E
Published April 30th 2021 by Snapdragon Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pink Elephants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Elephants

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Pink Elephants: A mother's story of faith, strength and perseverance
lorraine texeira
Sep 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was totally living with the author and family thru this journey. I cried feeling their discouragement, then optimistic with the smallest improvement of bloodwork.This shows you how this family kept putting one foot in front of the other. With faith and strength this team endured the worst nightmare .
Cory Fine
Jul 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kleenex is a must. You will, laugh, cry and rejoice in life with this book. What a journey through every mom's worst nightmare. Christy is incredible and Hailey's bravery and resilience is awe-inspiring. Your heart will grow bigger while you weave through this must read. ...more
Cherri
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! Walking this journey with the family as "gamma," the book touches your soul no matter what type of PTSD you have experienced. It shows courage, faith, strength, hope and an unwavering love of a mother for her child.
Hailey Texeira
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I may be bias because I am the main character but this book is really well done and it exceeded my expectations. This is a very inspiring book for all ages and for all types of struggles.
Becky Woodcox
Julia
added it
Jul 20, 2021

• Untamed
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon, #1)
  • Heart Bones
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)
  • Wuthering Heights
  • Paper Towns
  • My Sister's Keeper
  • Water for Elephants
  • The Host (The Host, #1)
  • Room
  • Anna Karenina
  • My Absolute Darling
  • Small Great Things
  • The Woman in Cabin 10
  • Me Before You (Me Before You, #1)
Christy Texeira is a mother and entrepreneur. Her award winning interior design skills have been featured in Better Homes and Gardens and Colorado Homes and Lifestyles. Parenting for Christy draws on her talent for problem solving in unique ways. Though there are no official awards for being a mom, being a parent is her greatest accomplishment. She has excelled in the extraordinary obstacles that ...more

News & Interviews

This collection is short, sweet and to-the-point. Below we have collected the most popular 2021 books as sorted by your fellow readers'...